Ozzie & Deano: A Short Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

I just loved the ending of the story. @muscleaddict I love and admire the way you write, how you build the story and characters. It was a joy to read another chapter of the MU universe and of those two sexy pocket rockets.

Still, my complaint is the same as always : the story was way too bloody short Mate! 🤣❤️👍 

Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with us.❤️❤️

• Like 5

On 7/7/2022 at 10:33 PM, BrzNLA said:

I just loved the ending of the story. @muscleaddict I love and admire the way you write, how you build the story and characters. It was a joy to read another chapter of the MU universe and of those two sexy pocket rockets.

Still, my complaint is the same as always : the story was way too bloody short Mate! 🤣❤️👍 

Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with us.❤️❤️

Thanks for the lovely feedback @BrzNLA and I'm glad you liked the ending. 😘😊 Now I have to decide what to write next. Another short spin-off featuring another character? Another big Deano story? Something with completely characters? Something completely different?! 🤔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Thanks for the lovely feedback @BrzNLA and I'm glad you liked the ending. 😘😊 Now I have to decide what to write next. Another short spin-off featuring another character? Another big Deano story? Something with completely characters? Something completely different?! 🤔

Ryan North’s drive to 350lbs to try and win back Deano, obviously.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Hell no!!!! Leave the two sexy pocket rockets alone! 🤬🤬🤣🤣

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

That could work as a story! 🤣

4 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

If Ozzie doesn't think any hot secretly gay bodybuilders aren't gonna try and seduce Deano when he's competing as a 212 pro bodybuilder he might be in for a shock. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Yeah, I agree BrzNLA, that we want to leave the Ozzie/Deano lovebirds alone.  But from some of the above responses from MuscleAddict we might be taken back to Brighton in a sequel as he lined up some of its playing characters already.  There's of course Ryan, who we don't know is still (even) married to the woman he impregnated and is a very eligible bodybuilder for a muscle-worshiper . Then there's Archie, who needs to get out of his muscle-heaven dazes and meet a bodybuilder from Deano Sr.'s gym.  And Deano Sr. has to find out about Jr. and his relationship with Ozzie and the drama surrounding that.  Then there's Adam, remember him from MU, who came poking around Brighton when interested in hooking with Deano Jr.  Finally, let's not forget AJ and Noah's friend Naomi who went to school in Brighton and she'll be having her wedding reception to her girlfriend there.  Am I digressing?  But Brighton does seems like a sequel setting natural!

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Yeah, I agree BrzNLA, that we want to leave the Ozzie/Deano lovebirds alone.  But from some of the above responses from MuscleAddict we might be taken back to Brighton in a sequel as he lined up some of its playing characters already.  There's of course Ryan, who we don't know is still (even) married to the woman he impregnated and is a very eligible bodybuilder for a muscle-worshiper . Then there's Archie, who needs to get out of his muscle-heaven dazes and meet a bodybuilder from Deano Sr.'s gym.  And Deano Sr. has to find out about Jr. and his relationship with Ozzie and the drama surrounding that.  Then there's Adam, remember him from MU, who came poking around Brighton when interested in hooking with Deano Jr.  Finally, let's not forget AJ and Noah's friend Naomi who went to school in Brighton and she'll be having her wedding reception to her girlfriend there.  Am I digressing?  But Brighton does seems like a sequel setting natural!

I actually *did* forget about Naomi! 😂 But yeah, I think I've said this before - AJ and Noah visiting Noah's best friend in Brighton and taking a trip to the infamous Deano's Gym (even if it's just to take some pictures outside) is a very likely possibility! No doubt a certain ridiculously good looking personal trainer/bodybuilder would be walking in to do a shift, his head turning at the cute-as-fuck pocket rocket bodybuilder flexing his biceps as his regular sized "mate" takes a picture. Then they'd all go to one of the gays bars, where Harry the Bouncer would flirt outrageously with AJ and ask him if he knows Deano. Then being approached by a nervous, cute geeky ginger guy who says he follows AJ on Instagram and tells him his name is Archie and that his "sort of future step-brother" is also a bodybuilder. 🤪

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

I actually *did* forget about Naomi! 😂 But yeah, I think I've said this before - AJ and Noah visiting Noah's best friend in Brighton and taking a trip to the infamous Deano's Gym (even if it's just to take some pictures outside) is a very likely possibility! No doubt a certain ridiculously good looking personal trainer/bodybuilder would be walking in to do a shift, his head turning at the cute-as-fuck pocket rocket bodybuilder flexing his biceps as his regular sized "mate" takes a picture. Then they'd all go to one of the gays bars, where Harry the Bouncer would flirt outrageously with AJ and ask him if he knows Deano. Then being approached by a nervous, cute geeky ginger guy who says he follows AJ on Instagram and tells him his name is Archie and that his "sort of future step-brother" is also a bodybuilder. 🤪

Love it!  Hope to soon be reading your next masterpiece on the Forum! 😀

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Then there's Adam, remember him from MU, who came poking around Brighton when interested in hooking with Deano Jr.

Who's Adam again and where does he pop up?

• Like 1