On 12/9/2022 at 2:08 PM, xboy said:

^___^

318123807_3370592129843036_4411597607545513642_n.jpg

Rod looked at himself in the mirror. He felt so huge. He hadn't always been this huge, of course. He was once a scrawny little man that struggled to get any attention from anyone. He smirked, as he flexed his giant biceps, bigger than a man's head, in the mirror, his cock throbbing in his shorts. He looked at his personal trainer, who was admiring Rod in the mirror. Rod smirked, seeing his personal trainer's pants bulging. He reached over, resting a hand on Tim's bulge, feeling it. Tim grunted a bit, looking at Rod, a mixture of lust and nervousness on his face, as Rod, a man double, almost triple his size, was gripping his bulge in front of everyone in the gym.

"Rod, I...shit, be careful, dude. People are staring..."

"I don't give a fuck, Tim. Here, let your big daddy help you with this."

Rod dropped to his knees, pulling Tim's pants down. Tim had an impressive girth, throbbing hard at 13 inches. Rod took more than half of that impressive girth into his mouth in one go, bobbing his head and twisting it to give his personal trainer maximum pleasure. Tim moaned out, huffing as he closed his eyes, resting a hand on top of Rod's head, thrusting a little bit. Rod grinned, seeing his personal trainer enjoying himself. He gulped around that hefty dick, as people in the gym started murmuring, watching the pair going at it. Some cameras even came up to record the act. 

"Rod, fuck, I...I can't hold it back. Please, god, swallow it all!"
Tim finally hit orgasm, spraying the inside of Rod's throat with his load. Rod gulped it down easily, before he stood up, tugging Tim against him, as he began making out with him. Tim panted into the kiss, before the kiss ended. 

"Heh, thanks for the protein, Tim. I'll see you tomorrow for training."

• Like 4

On 12/9/2022 at 11:57 PM, SamuelBarbado said:

How about an artwork?

B3D7F459-AE56-4A6F-81C8-61F141DCCF87.thumb.jpeg.68026e97283f4a32dbc8cebdb1860324.jpeg

Freddy woke up with a grunt, rubbing his head. He had slept alone last night, since his boyfriend had gone to get some sort of surgery. He knew his boyfriend told him what the surgery was about, but he was working, and couldn't pay much attention. He kissed his boyfriend goodbye and good luck, and told him he'd see him tomorrow. He showered and had breakfast, before sitting on the couch. He had begun reading a book, anxious, as he hadn't heard anything from the hospital or his boyfriend since he left yesterday. He was getting worried, reading the same passage from his book several times, before he heard loud thudding sounds outside the front door. He scratched his head, but figured it was the neighbour out in the hall of the apartment building. 

"Hey, baby, I can't get the door open, can you help me?"

Freddy recognized the voice, but it seemed strange. It was his boyfriend George's voice, but it sounded strangely deeper. He got up and walked over to the door, and slowly unlocked and opened it. What he saw absolutely shocked him. Now, George was a tall, lanky guy normally. Not much meat on his bones, and he wore glasses. What stood before him was a Giant. It was definitely George, but he stood at an easy 11 foot tall, and was heavily built with muscle. Freddy stood back as George squeezed through the door, a hand resting on his hip. He smiled warmly at Freddy.

"How do I look, babe?"
"I...you...I..."

Freddy couldn't find the words to say. He gulped a little bit, before he hugged George around his waist, his head against the bottom of George's solid abs. George chuckled a bit, before a giant log pressed against Freddy's stomach. He looked down, blushing at the giant log that was hardening in George's pants.

"Heh, seems like...I have to get used to something then."

George chuckled, before picking up Freddy, kissing him.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2022 at 5:23 AM, EeveeDixit said:

tumblr_0e25b404f082ea504498bdeee64861dc_84a26068_1280.jpg

Andrew was spending a night in the penthouse suite of the high class hotel in London. He was just relaxing on the couch, looking out over the park that was outside of his hotel room, when there was a knock at the door. Andrew sighed a bit, before getting up and walking over to the door. He opened the door, and a bellboy stood there. He smiled at Andrew, carrying a tray that had the food that Andrew ordered on it. Andrew nodded, realzing what the bellboy was doing here. 
"Ah, yes, my lunch. Set it on the table over there. I'll fetch you a tip."

The bellboy nodded as he walked over to the table. He bent over, right as Andrew was staring at him. He saw that large, round ass push out, those pants barely containing it. Andrew admired it, before he walked over. He pressed his hefty bulge against the bellboy's ass, grinding on it. The bellboy gasped a bit, before he looked over his shoulder at Andrew, smiling lustfully. He giggled a bit, before he turned around, wrapping his arms around Andrew's waist.

"Oh, that kind of tip? Gladly, sir."

The bellboy proceeded to undress, exposing his twunky body. He was slim, with a light sprinkling of muscle, with a large ass wobbling. He smiled, and bent over the back of the couch, shaking his ass at Andrew. Andrew smirked a bit, before undoing his pants, stepping up behind the bellboy, pressing his cock into the bellboy and immediately began thrusting hard. He huffed in pleasure, his arms wrapping around the bellboy's waist, his lap roughly clapping against the bellboy's ass. He sighed happily, moaning in time with the bellboy. He groaned out, kissing the bellboy.

"Mmm, fuck, you're staying with me tonight."

The bellboy agreed, as he pushed his ass against Andrew's lap more. Andrew thrusted harder, until he yelled out, firing a few wads of cum into the bellboy. The bellboy groaned out, before he laid on the couch in a seductive manner.

"Well, sir...I'm your loyal servant for the night..."

Andrew grinned. He may just have to extend his stay.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2022 at 7:48 AM, alexrif said:

670A08E3-70F3-4CBF-A6B5-54061AE5DAA5.jpeg

(So, I've never tried this before, but let's see if I can do something superhero related!)

Clark sighed, walking into the hotel room, flopping down onto the couch. Clark had been sent on a business trip, and he felt exhausted. This was strange and new to him. After all, he was a super powered being, so he shouldn't feel exhaustion from mundane things such as this trip. He must be getting older or something, he thought to himself. He rolled onto his back on the couch, and was ready to doze off when his cell phone ringed. He sat up and answered. It was Heath, a man that he was to work with on this business trip. Heath was a good guy, a hero of non-superpowered breed. Clark smiled a little, feeling a fondness for the man.

"Hey, Clark, I was wondering if you would like to meet me at the bar at your hotel in a couple hours?"

"Oh, uh, sure. I'll meet you there."

He hung up, and got dressed in a casual, yet formal suit. He then made his way down to the bar. There he saw Heath, sitting in a relaxed casual outfit. He looked over at Clark and smiled, waving him over. Clark joined him, and the pair drank over several hours. Soon enough, Heath rubbed his head.

"I should head home, Clark. I'll see you at work tomorrow."

Clark placed a hand on Heath's shoulder, rubbing it gently.

"Nonsense. Stay in my room tonight."

Heath accepted, after much coaxing. So, the pair made it back to Clark's room, and sat on the couch. Clark took off his shirt, leaving his huge, strong body on display, making Heath ogle that body.

"Holy shit, Clark, you're huge."

Clark chuckled, before flexing a bicep.

"I mean, working out will do this for you. Wanna feel?"

Heath reached over, caressing Clark's bicep, before he straddled Clark's lap, stroking those pecs. Clark grinned, resting his hands on Heath's ass, stroking it. It seemed that Clark might've gained a superpower in exchange for his lower stamina - the ability to seduce any man with his body. Heath stroked over those pecs, before sucking gently on one nipple, a hand resting on Clark's abs. Clark groaned out, as he hugged Heath's head to his chest, before he slapped Heath's ass, making Heath groan out in return, before whispering to Clark softly.

"Fuck me, Clark..."

Clark nodded, undressing himself and Heath, and plugging his girthy cock into Heath's ass, bouncing him on his lap as he fucked him. The pair moaned into each other's lips, holding each other closer, as Clark bounced him. He huffed in delight, before he spurted quite a huge load into Heath, causing Heath's belly to swell up rather noticably. Heath panted a bit, not noticing. In fact, he caressed Clark's cheek more.

"Stay with me, Clark. Please."

"Forever and always, Heath."

On 12/21/2022 at 1:04 AM, rider said:

what about something lift&carry related ;)

srssss.jpg

The brothers looked at themselves in the mirror. Clay, the older brother, was toned and strong, quite handsome in his own right. His younger brother, Joel, was a bodybuilder in every meaning of the word. He was tall, strong, and very handsome. Clay was slightly jealous of Joel being as huge as he was, but he came to accept that his younger brother was definitely gifted with the better genes in the family. Their older brother was scrawny, showing that the younger you got in this group of brothers, the bigger you get. Clay flexed his biceps, grinning a bit at himself in the mirrors. He knew his wife was going to love his body tonight. He looked at Joel, who looked rather...bothered by something. Clay clapped his hand to Joel's shoulder.

"You alright, lil bro?"
"Yeah, just...I feel like I could be much much bigger. I don't know what to do though."

Clay rubbed his chin a bit, thinking about what he could do to help his brother. He remembered back to the session they had yesterday. Joel was at the biggest set of weights, and he was lifting them easily. He ran for an hour on the treadmill, and wasn't winded. He frowned a bit. 

"Well, I can't help you out there, Joel. Sorry, dude."

Clay lifted up a pair of weights, and started lifting. Each of the weights were about 50 pounds. That was when he felt something slip between his legs. He looked down, seeing the back of Joel's head. Clay was about to let out a yell, when suddenly he was lifted up and was sitting on Joel's shoulder. He quickly wrapped his legs around Joel's waist to hold himself up.

"JOEL?! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Clay was still holding his weights, watching Joel under him. Joel began squatting, huffing a bit.

"Keep lifting, Clay. I found the perfect way to work out."

Clay frowned a bit, but he could tell that Joel was getting a good work out. So, he kept lifting the weights in his hands, as his brother squatted. This was the workout regime for the pair, until, after several months, Joel once again was not feeling the workout. Clay never thought he'd see the day where Joel could lift and carry a 300 pound bodybuilder on his shoulders. But, Clay had to admire Joel's talent for getting bigger and stronger every time.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 9:46 PM, bigangel said:

C936DD5A-BFCB-49FF-B600-81FEFC1F8741.jpeg.1773e7c79367845fa76f38a9b6bb551e.jpeg

I woke up, feeling a bit of pain and pleasure across my body. I felt uncomfortable, groaning as I shifted under my blanket. I rub my forehead, pushing my long hair out of my face as I did so. I gave out a bit of a sigh, before I sat up, my eyes looking blurrily around the room. I figured that my body was aching because of the fact I went to the club last night and partied a little too hard. I got up and made my way to the shower, my head down, my hair obscuring my vision of the mirror as I grumbled. I stepped into the shower, and began washing myself. I rubbed down my body, blinking a bit. I looked down at my cock...and jumped in shock. I stepped out of the shower, and threw my hair over my shoulders, staring down at my cock. It was huge, standing at a solid 20 inches. I gasped a bit, gripping it. It felt amazing to touch. I sat on the edge of the bathtub, huffing.

"What the fuck..."

I wrapped my hand around my cock, and began stroking. I groaned out happily, as my hefty dick throbs and leaks pre cum already. I growl in ecstasy, biting my lip as I thrust into my hand. I huff, closing my eyes tightly, moaning in pleasure as I kept stroking my dick. I arch my back, spurting huge wads of pre cum onto the floor, admiring my own output.

"Holy shit."

I leak even more pre, before I soon hit climax. I came hard, a huge splat of cum hitting the wall opposite me, taking up quite a bit of room. I got up, my knees shaking from my first huge orgasm, pulling on a pair of underwear. I look at myself in the mirror, admiring my gorgeous body and fat bulge. I smirk.

"My boyfriend is going to be hurting tonight."

• Like 2

On 1/10/2023 at 9:43 AM, crushme99 said:

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 5.43.00 PM.png

The four brothers were working on building the shed outside of their home for their parents, who had recently retired and was needing a shed built for their father's DIY models. So, the four brothers told their parents to head inside and relax. Kevin, Xander, Oliver, and Pete were all gym-goers. Kevin, the oldest brother, was easily the biggest of the four, at 350 pounds of pure muscle. He was already working on taking the measurements needed for the shed, his muscles flexing with even the smallest of movements. He turned to look at Xander and Oliver, who were drinking beers, frowning a bit.

"Oi, you two, do you think you can start cutting the wood, or are you going to make me and Pete do all the work?"

Xander and Oliver finished their beers, rolling their eyes. Xander, the second oldest brother, was not the second biggest, but he weighed 278 pounds of muscle. He walked over to the cutting table, cutting the wood to Kevin's measurements exactly. Oliver, who was the third oldest, and weighed 320 pounds of muscle, carrying the wood over the shed and laid it down so that it could be used. Pete, the lightest and youngest brother, weighed 239 pounds of muscle. He began unpacking the neccessities of the shed - the metal and the siding. Kevin finished measuring, and saw that Xander was slacking off again, stabbing the pipe he had in his hand into the ground over and over. Kevin narrowed his eyes and walked over.

"Xander, stop being a dumbass. We need to finish this shed for Ma and Pa." 

Xander shrugged, not paying attention to Kevin. Kevin had had enough, grabbing the pipe from Xander. Xander yelled out, looking at Kevin with an angry look. Kevin looked at Xander. He needed to remind his brothers that he was in charge, and that he was strongest. He grabbed the pipe in both hands and, while staring Xander in the eyes, began bending the pipe. He had to put effort in, but it was bending. He had managed to bend and put a loop in the pipe. He tossed the pipe at Xander, who caught it after fumbling a few seconds with it. Kevin pointed at Xander.

"Next time, I'll bend you in a loop."

Kevin smirked, watching as Xander got back to work. It didn't take long for the shed to finish being built. Ma and Pa were very happy to see their wonderful new shed.

On 1/10/2023 at 9:46 AM, crushme99 said:

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 5.45.39 PM.png

Derek looked at his phone. He was waiting for his date to appear at his door. He had arranged for a one night stand kind of deal with a guy he met on the dating app. All he knew about his date Wade was that he didn't want to go out to dinner - he wanted to come straight to Derek's place to get straight into bed. Not that Derek minded. After all, Wade's picture showed a picture of Wade laying by a pool, in a speedo that showed off that huge body of his. And Derek was in love. He knew this was a one night stand, but he was tempted to ask if it could change into a friends with benefits situation instead. As he was staring at that picture of Wade once again, there was a knock at the door. Derek quickly got up, and stepped over to the door. There was Wade. He was smiling widely, a hand on his hip, wearing a tank top and jeans. His outfit left nothing about him up to the imagination. 

"Hey, Derek. Can I come in?"

Derek couldn't say anything. He was entranced by Wade's gorgeous appearance. He stepped out of the way of the door, letting Wade come in. He closed the door behind him, and began stammering incoherent words, which made Wade chuckle. He shoved Derek against the door, causing Derek to blush, as Wade pushed his body against Derek's small, twinky body. Derek whined out a little, before Wade smirked.
"Does my lil man like this?"

He wrapped his arm around Derek's head, pinning Derek's head against the curve of his bicep. He squeeze hard, making Derek yell in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Then, Wade shoved Derek against the wall, so that Derek was facing the wall. He tugged Derek's pants down, and shoved his own 17 incher cock up into Derek's ass. He began pounding roughly away at Derek, smirking broadly as Derek moaned out loudly, panting as his ass was ravaged by the more masculine Wade. Derek yelled out, unable to make words, as Wade pounded away harder. Wade leaned in, quietly whispering to Derek.

"You're about to get nice and full, bitch."

And, with one final, rough slam, Wade came hard, Derek's flat belly swelling up heavily with cum... 

Derek woke up an hour later, groaning, his hips and ass in pain. He was laying on the couch, his head on Wade's lap. Wade was watching football, when he noticed that Derek woke up.

"Morning, babe. I figured I'd stay with ya."

Derek looked at his slightly reduced, but still swollen stomach. He smiled, leaning up to kiss Wade's cheek.

"Stay as long as you want."

On 1/10/2023 at 11:57 AM, photoguy said:

DDC726C1-AFB3-4060-A05A-DAE49808E743.gif

Landon was rather proud of his body. He was strong and muscular. He was a huge guy, very well-built. The problem is, in the city he lived within, bodybuilders were usually forced to work in the police force. He didn't want to join the police force, so when he heard of a brand new product that would help him, he had to have it. He was the brand new owner of a whole wardrobe of HammerSpace Clothing. He pulled on one of his new shirts, and watched his muscles disappear. He looked like an average scrawny man. He was able to walk around. That was, until the party that happened several months after he got his new clothing.

Landon was invited by a friend to a party that was happening. A lot of the people he knew was going to be there, and he figured he might as well hang out there. He might even have fun there. So, he pulled on his best party clothing, and made his way over. He arrived at the party around 7:15pm. Music was already playing, and people were already drinking. He tried looking for his friend, but he couldn't find him. So, he just hung out in the kitchen, out of the way of everyone. He looked at the guys in the party. They were all slightly muscular. He was jealous that they could show off their bodies, but he couldn't. He was really jealous. So, he walked into the front room, clearing his throat.

"Alright, everyone! Feast your eyes on a real man!"

Landon slid his shirt up and off, and a collective gasp from the crowd made him grin. He made his pecs bounce, as everyone stared at his huge body. Within moments, there were hands all over him, rubbing over his pecs, his biceps, his abs, his back, and a couple on his ass and bulge. He smirked, looking at the crowd, as the booze took effect on him finally.

"Line up. All of you are getting fucked tonight."