On 7/8/2023 at 11:27 PM, flamedelft said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f8e1bde58abc32123e9e6993c25cb424.jpeg

The two guys walked along the beach, holding each others hands. They were enjoing a gorgeous sunny day on the beach, letting the sun wash over them as they did so. The smaller of the two, Will, looked at his husband, Henry, and smiled. Henry noticed that Will was looking at him, and turned his gaze to his husband, and smiled back. The pair exchanged a kiss, and Henry tugged Will against his side, smiling wider.

"Heh, ya know, I could tell you how to get big like me."

"Nah, that's your thing. I get to be your twunk. And I like that you can carry me so effortlessly, babe."

Henry chuckled softly, before he scooped up Will effortlessly, as mentioned, and held him bridal style. Henry smirks a bit, winking at Will.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you the top in our relationship?"

Will shrugged a little bit, before he stroked Henry's pecs.

"Cause you love my fat cock in your fat ass?"

Henry smiled, before he set Will down. The pair connected hands again, and kept walking along the beach. Will stepped closer to Henry, relaxing against him. Henry smiled at Will, leaning against him as the pair walked, sighing lovingly. He looked out over the ocean in the light of the setting sun.

"I love you, Will."

• Like 1

On 1/21/2024 at 4:35 PM, TonnyGiant said:

IMG_-z8e4ml.thumb.jpg.e9921dbf0a94932b9419733c6abefd2b.jpg

Clive had no idea that he was one of the race known as Giants - humans who had a gene in their bodies that made them grow to colossal size. He was working out at the gym, admiring himself in the mirror, when his gene kicked in. He felt a strange tingling in his body, and he noticed that his height had increased. Clive was always 6 foot tall exactly, but he saw that he had grown slightly. Standing soon at 6 and a half foot tall. He felt a little bit dizzy, rubbing his head. His muscles then expanded. His weight shot from 270 pounds to 300 pounds, causing his clothes to strain around his new musculature. He rubbed his head again, before noticing his shirt stretching around his pecs, the fabric thinning out, threatening to tear. He groaned out.

"What the fuck is happening to me?"

He began making his way towards the restroom, feeling like he needed to throw up. He yelped as another shot of energy shot through his body, causing him to shoot up to 12 foot tall, his head nearly colliding with the ceiling. His muscles expanded again, causing his shirt to rip off entirely, his huge body on display. By this point, several people began exiting the gym. Others stayed to watch this unfold, all enthralled by the growing man. He yelled in shock as he looked at himself in the mirror. However, he felt the sensation that all Giants felt when they grew - pleasure. He groaned, feeling up his body, groping his pecs, before he burst through the ceiling, standing at 20 foot tall, looking down at the gym that now only came up to his huge, fat pecs. He smirked a bit, feeling the power coming over him.

"Fuck yes. I'M A GOD!"

He laughed, as his body grew again, standing at 40 foot tall, his huge muscular body on display, his workout jockstrap barely containing his size. He stared down at the city, and smirked wider. He stepped out of the gym, and stood on a passing car, crushing it underfoot. He laughed, growing taller. Soon, Clive was an 80 foot, 20 ton Giant. He looked at the city around him, and smirked. 

"Time to make this city my bitch. Time to show them that I'm a god."

And with that, the first ever evil Giant was born.

• Like 2

On 1/21/2024 at 4:36 PM, TonnyGiant said:

IMG_20231128_214747.thumb.jpg.a4c859f70c2f26c2e7144b9e6f3f3e34.jpg

(This story acts as a sequel to the previous story I did in this topic.)

The Giant known as Clive had been terrorizing the city for several months. Most other Giants had been sent off to Giant Island, and they couldn't be reached, due to poor contact between the mainland and Giant Island. Clive had destroyed most of the city, and had destroyed anyone that opposed him. The city was getting desperate. That was until a pair of Giants had finally had their genes activate. The twin brothers Alex and Finn had hit their genes, and were waiting outside of the office of the Giant Administration Forces. The representative stepped out from the building, looking up at the colossal twins.

"Alex. Finn. We have a job for you that may define Giant Human relations for years to come. We need you to approach Clive, and do what you can to ensure he can no longer harm any more humans. Do whatever you must to do this. We beg you."

Alex looked at Finn, who looked at Alex in return. The pair held each others hands, before nodding. Alex kneeled down to the representative.

"Sir, we'd be honoured. We have one condition. Allow Giants to live among you. So many people have lost loved ones because you send them to that island. Please."

"Alright. I think we can arrange something. Perhaps a ferry to the island. Or a bridge that could allow humans and Giants to traverse to visit."

The brothers were satisfied. They set out. The pair stood at 60 foot tall each. Not as tall as Clive, but they were positive that together they could take him down. When they finally got to Clive, he looked upon the pair, smirking a bit.

"Oh, a pair of Giants? This could be interesting. Join me, and together, we can rule this city. No...tihs planet. This can all be ours."

The brothers narrowed their eyes, before Alex lunged at Clive, punching him in the stomach. Clive let out a pained grunt, while Finn sweeped Clive's legs, causing the Giant to fall to the ground with a quaking boom. The brothers looked at Clive, who roared in anger. Finn quickly grabbed Clive's arms, and began dragging him towards a facility. Finn and Alex quickly lifted Clive up together, and tossed him into a radioactive sludge within a deep pit. Upon doing this, Clive roared in pain and anger, as he quickly began shrinking. The brothers looked at each other, glad that their secret plan worked. Finn pulled Clive out of the pit with a dumptruck, and placed him down. Clive returned to his pre-Giant size, staring at the twins with anger. 

It was weeks later that things were returned to normal. Clive was arrested, and found guilty, never to be released. Finn and Alex were heroes, and Giants were able to join human society. It was a beautiful time, and many loved ones were reconnected with each other. All thanks to the hard work of the twins.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 7:06 AM, TonnyGiant said:

Big DaddyScreenshot_20240125-172210-1.jpg.4bfa7252de546647f6026b1d706b70f5.jpg

Sabian smiled at his boyfriend, Zeke. Zeke was a bodybuilder, with several Mr Olympia awards under his belt. Sabian crawled into bed with Zeke, nestling in against his own gentle giant. He planted a kiss on Zeke's cheek, rousing the man from his slumber. Zeke smiled at Sabian, before pulling him into a tight hug that hurt Sabian a little. But he didn't mind. He knew that his boyfriend didn't mean to hurt him. He was just bad at judging his own strength. 

"Morning, babe. Had a good sleep?"

"Heh, yeah, daddy."

Zeke chuckled, finding Sabian's nickname for him adorable. He grinned a bit, groping Sabian's big, round ass.

"Mmm, well, daddy thinks that you give him your ass."

Sabian giggled. The twink rolled over, and slapped his big, round ass. Zeke chuckled, plunging his 24 inch cock into Sabian's ass. He began thrusting nice and slow, while Sabian reached back, gripping Zeke's nipples, squeezing them gently, and tugging on them. Zeke groaned happily, thrusting a bit harder, before Sabian rolled, wrapping his legs around Zeke's waist. Zeke laid back, and began bouncing Sabian up and down. Sabian ran his hands up Zeke's abs, then squeezing Zeke's pecs. He leaned down, sucking on one of the nipples, gently biting, before Zeke lifted his arms. Sabian gripped Zeke's arms, feeling the powerful muscles, before he leaned down, kissing Zeke's armpits. Zeke chuckled, before he rolled over, pinning Sabian under him. He began roughly slamming his lap against Sabian's ass.

"Mmm, you like this body? This is the body of a real man. And you've got the body of a real breeding bitch."

Sabian groaned out happily, loving the insult and affection from his boyfriend.

"I-I'm just a bitch!"

Zeke smirked, before he yelled out, flooding Sabian's guts with cum. He sighed happily, pulling out, causing Sabian's ass to leak copious amounts of cum. Sabian stayed in this ass up position, recieving a kiss from Zeke, who stroked his ass.

"I love you, my little bitch."

• Like 5

14 hours ago, TonnyGiant said:

43001100_554316748324923_7513391654754058240_n.gif.7a0326ec92b00d2554e628be5ed12123.gif

Griffin jogged down the straight, his pecs bouncing with each step he took. He enjoyed all the attention his giant body got him. Sweat trickled down his powerful frame, his fat bulge bouncing up and down, gaining attention and stares from everyone around him, man and woman. He looked at them all with a grin, knowing that, to them, he was the most attractive man they'd ever seen. He knew that he was better than them, and he knew that they knew that too. He kept jogging, before taking a moment to stop. He looked at a scrawny nerd who was staring at him, carrying a bottle of water. The nerd was staring at him, his jaw dropped. Griffin smirked, grabbing the water bottle, and sprayed the water over himself, before drinking some of it. He wiped his brow, before grabbing the nerd, tearing his shirt off. He began using the shirt to wipe his body down, before tossing it back at the nerd's face.

"Thanks, you fucking dweeb."

Griffin laughed, as he resumed his jog. He had jogged for an hour already, and was looking to do an extra hour, for a perfect 2 hour workout. He kept this jogging up, even deciding to run past a nearby gay club. The men inside all stared at him, bulges pointing in his direction. He smirked, before stopping at the club. He crossed his arms, looking them over, making his giant pecs bounce.

"I can have any one of you if I wanted. Perhaps I should make you all compete for my fat cock."

The gay men stammered in unison, before they began retreating into the club. Griffin smirked, before he returned to jogging. He had a wonderful day, bullying anyone and everyone that crossed his path. He decided that, tomorrow, he'd return to that same club, and bully them a bit more personally - maybe fuck a couple of em.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MuscleFan94 said:

Sabian smiled at his boyfriend, Zeke. Zeke was a bodybuilder, with several Mr Olympia awards under his belt. Sabian crawled into bed with Zeke, nestling in against his own gentle giant. He planted a kiss on Zeke's cheek, rousing the man from his slumber. Zeke smiled at Sabian, before pulling him into a tight hug that hurt Sabian a little. But he didn't mind. He knew that his boyfriend didn't mean to hurt him. He was just bad at judging his own strength. 

"Morning, babe. Had a good sleep?"

"Heh, yeah, daddy."

Zeke chuckled, finding Sabian's nickname for him adorable. He grinned a bit, groping Sabian's big, round ass.

"Mmm, well, daddy thinks that you give him your ass."

Sabian giggled. The twink rolled over, and slapped his big, round ass. Zeke chuckled, plunging his 24 inch cock into Sabian's ass. He began thrusting nice and slow, while Sabian reached back, gripping Zeke's nipples, squeezing them gently, and tugging on them. Zeke groaned happily, thrusting a bit harder, before Sabian rolled, wrapping his legs around Zeke's waist. Zeke laid back, and began bouncing Sabian up and down. Sabian ran his hands up Zeke's abs, then squeezing Zeke's pecs. He leaned down, sucking on one of the nipples, gently biting, before Zeke lifted his arms. Sabian gripped Zeke's arms, feeling the powerful muscles, before he leaned down, kissing Zeke's armpits. Zeke chuckled, before he rolled over, pinning Sabian under him. He began roughly slamming his lap against Sabian's ass.

"Mmm, you like this body? This is the body of a real man. And you've got the body of a real breeding bitch."

Sabian groaned out happily, loving the insult and affection from his boyfriend.

"I-I'm just a bitch!"

Zeke smirked, before he yelled out, flooding Sabian's guts with cum. He sighed happily, pulling out, causing Sabian's ass to leak copious amounts of cum. Sabian stayed in this ass up position, recieving a kiss from Zeke, who stroked his ass.

"I love you, my little bitch."

🔥🔥

5 hours ago, nakanaka said:

LORYMR2290978707KRA.jpg

Victor looked out over the cold night air, smiling broadly. It was freezing cold outside, and he had his winter gear on. He looked down the street, then over the snow-capped mountains. He was looking forward to the snow. So, when he stepped outside, he began walking down the street, his clothes hugging his body tightly. Nothing was left up to the imagination. Even his huge shelf of a set of pecs were defined nicely through his winter coat. He walked down the street, his bulge bouncing with each step, as he headed to his favourite spot - the gay club. He stepped inside, and everyone instantly cheered that he was hear. The man chuckled, before he pointed his thumb at the door that led to the VIP rooms.

"If anyone wants some "eggnog" to fill themselves up, I'll be in there." 

He stepped into the VIP room, stripping down in the thankfully heated room. His huge, muscular body, and fat, 24 inch cock were out in the open, exposing himself to the warm air of the room, as a gorgeous young twink entered the room. He slipped between Victor's legs, and took all of that cock into his mouth, bobbing his head hungrily. He looked up at Victor, who smirked at the twink.

"Mmm, someone is hungry."

He groaned out, gripping the twink's hair, and began facefucking him hard. He sighed happily, before he slammed his hips forward, forcing the twink to chug down his load, making the belly of the twink's jacket push outwards around his expanding belly. Victor smirked, his huge arms up behind his head in a sexy flex.

"Send in the next one."

• Like 3