My Father, the Breeder

lolpoooper

The first time I've been online in a while, and I come back to find this on the site. What a treat! This reads like it could be the complete story, but I do hope you plan to continue it or write something else really soon.

This is just my own opinion obviously, but I feel like you  found a way to take a lot of the debate surrounding your last story, "Wrong Target," and express the characters' feelings and motivations in this one, while creating an altogether new story. Whether that was at all your intention, this story was so hot and so satisfying in very many ways! Thank you for contributing it.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I love that the story is in the future, but not too distant. Given the last 110 years of medical progress, who knows where me might be by the time this story is set. They might be able to actually make some or all of the enhancements mentioned. Hopefully, if they do, it won't cost nearly as much as mentioned, but I'm sure it won't be cheap either. Of course, I wish they could make those enhancements now, and I would love to be able to afford them if they were available!

Edited by Kymuscleboy
Added comment
  • Like 3

Thanks very much everyone for the kind words.

So far this is probably going to stay as a one-off story, unless I think of something that I think can really add to it.

I had fun with it, glad a lot of you all found it interesting as well. :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Continuing My Father, The Breeder with my own spin to it!

A Fantasy Story: My Father, The Breeder Part 2

Years passed and Thomas and Dylan found a way to find peace living together.  Thomas, now 81 years old, could easily pass for a 30 year old.  He has maintained his size and his sexual prowess. Dylan, now 51, also looks much younger and easily passes himself off as a 25 year old.  Unfortunately, Dylan has carried with him his “size” issues.

Every day was pretty much the same; Thomas would come home from work, rip off his clothes, do his stuff on his two phones, usually call in a couple of his musclemen crew to keep his balls from bursting.

Then dinner which was a huge production because of how much Thomas would eat.  After dinner, Thomas would usually excuse himself and go back to fucking his musclemen.  One night it was different.  As they finished dinner, Thomas’ phone rang. He looked at the screen, saw the  number and said “excuse me son I must take this.” He lumbered into his bedroom to take the call.

Because of his deep booming voice, and the fact that doors didn’t exist anymore, Dylan could hear everything his dad said, although the conversation was supposed to be top secret.

What Dylan heard shocked and dismayed him.  It turns out that the companies latest project was code name PENIS ENHANCEMENT 2.0.  What Dylan learned was that the biologic team, which years ago realized that Thomas’\offspring all had great physiques and dicks that average ten to 12 inches! The team has finally isolated the reason for this incredible result, attributing it to an unforeseen mutation in Thomas’ semen. 

The first generation of Thomas’ offspring was now fully developed and bigger than anyone would have predicted. How we missed this until now I have no idea  Someone will be castrated for that oversight!  This was viewed as a very positive accidental outcome as this could only further help to repopulate the world. Sure, what woman would reject a beautiful 12 inch manhood!

Of course, thanks to Thomas’ incredible rate of inseminations, the population issues on Earth have settled somewhat.  But now that we have settlements living on Mars, we have another planet to populate!

Thomas finishes his phone call and Dylan can’t hold back. He rushes into his father’s room and says you have been holding out on me!  “What do you mean, son?”

“Well now I hear that your son’s, all but me,  have twelve inch dicks ! Before I had my penis enhancement procedure, my dick was only four inches hard!  Even after enhancement, I’m only six inches hard.  Do you know how big I am flaccid?”

“No” Thomas’ replied. Do you want to tell me?”

Let's just say that soft there’s not much dick to measure.

Thomas replies “ Dylan now don’t be upset. Our enhancements have given you a beautiful physique! A body that any woman, or man for that matter, couldn’t resist! So what if you have a tiny dick.”  Oh shit, Thomas thought, bad choice of words.

Dylan replies “Yeah that easy for you, you are a behemoth! Now I’m going to live my life surrounded by twelve inch average dicks while I am stuck with, as you so kindly put it, a very tiny one!  I'm gonna live at least another 50 years surrounded by men with dicks twice the size of mine  Do you know how that feels just changing in a locker room or going to pee in a public restroom? There’s got to be something you can do for me. If I can’t get my body as big as yours, at least get my penis up to what will be average in the next generation.”

Thomas thinks for a few minutes, then says” well maybe there is something we can do. But there are conditions.”

“You overheard me talking about our newest project, Penis Enhancement 2.0. We had a meeting with the Biologic team this morning and they are starting a clinical trial for the serum that will make grown men’s penises grow.  Nothing like this has ever existed in the history of manhood. But the trial is going to be brutal.  First you would have to come in to give a semen sample and blood sample.  This is so they will have a baseline to compare to. And by the way, when you produce the semen sample, the team, which consists of ten men and women, will have to watch you masturbate; first because they have to make sure that custody of the sample is controlled from start to finish.  Measurements will be carefully taken of your penis and testicles before and after erection. Secondly, because they must verify that your starting point is less than seven inches, which (I’m sorry) is the high end of what we consider a small penis.  Then for the next eight weeks, once a week you will get two injections, one into each testicle.  That’s directly into the testicles, not the scrotum.  Presently they have no way to stop that from hurting like hell.  Then for these eight weeks, you will live in the facility because you will not be permitted to ejaculate.  You will be observed for every moment you are there. That means no sex, no jerking off, nothing!  You will be isolated and your every movement will be observed and recorded.  You will not even have privacy when you use the bathroom! So expect eight weeks of debilitating blue balls; your system will be revving up your hormones and you will do nothing to relieve the buildup. Do you remember blue balls when you were a kid and couldn’t get any action?  Well this will be eight weeks of constant pain.  On the plus side, each week they project that your penis will grow by about ten percent.  So in your case, if their calculations are correct and the serum works,  you could wind up with a penis that is about 12 inches.  Hopefully this will satisfy this need of yours.  They are looking for ten men who qualify for the clinical trial.  As a 50+ year old man with an outstanding physique but a tiny penis (sorry son) you definitely qualify. I can most likely sneak you in as one of the test subjects.  But before I do that, I have to tell you that as a gay man, you will be expected to do things that may be against your nature.”

Dylan replies “Gay man? What makes you think I am gay?”

Thomas: “Well first of all you are in your 50s and I have never seen or heard of you dating.!”

Dylan: “What woman would want to date a man like this?” and with that Dylan drops his pants, pulls down his briefs and show Thomas a little button mushroom of a penis “

Thomas: “Oh I see!  But I’ve also seen you get hard every time I enter the room, touch you or flex for you”

Dylan” Well sure, you don’t have to be gay to be turned on by a god like body like yours. Well for your information, I do not think I am gay. I say think, because I have never had sex with anyone other than my right hand.  So, what are these things you think I may not be willing or able to do “

Thomas replies “well assuming the serum is successful, and we have every reason to believe it will be, you will be expected to help with our repopulation mission  Of course you will not be able to fuck thousands a day like I do, but I would guess a half dozen a day would do.

So, having heard all this, all that the clinical trial will put you through and what your later expectations would be, what do you say? Are you in??”

I say HELL YES. Penis Enhancement 2.0 here I come! I’m ready.

Next:  Dylan visits Enhanced Life.

• Like 18

Loved the original. So glad this is continuing.  No matter what the stats say, the penis is the center of a nan' s being. If 12 inches is the new average, that's what Dylan needs.  Hope he gets it! As one who Is blessed ( hate to brag🍆)  hope that Dylan gets hat he needs ants.  Dad needs to be put in his place too. Can't wait to see where this goes.  Where's chapter 3?

• Thanks 1

Ro20316 and MikeL: thanks for the kind words. Look forward to more comments (good or bad) from other readers. When I read the original, I really felt for Dylan's insecurities and I thought that should be the direction that the story takes.  Hope to have next part posted soon. Thanks, men! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A Fantasy Story: My Father, The Breeder Part 3

Having accepted Thomas’ offer to undergo another penis enhancement,  Dylan anxiously reported to Enhanced Life to begin the procedure.  Odd, he thought, that in all these years he has never been to the headquarters of the bio-enhancement company.  He was greeted by a receptionist who, he noticed, was stunningly beautiful.  “You must be Dylan” she said.  “Your dad told us to expect you.  I’m Tammy.”

“Hi Tammy” Dylan replied. “How long have you been working for my dad?”

She responds that is has been 25 wonderful years.  Dylan responded with amazement “25 years, that cannot be!  You cant be more than 25 or 30 years old!”

“Actually I’m 55 years old but thank you for the compliment.  Your father makes sure that we all look our best.  You can go into the lab reception area, I will buzz you in and you just go through that door.”

Still somewhat in shock, Dylan follows Tammy’s suggestion and goes through the door, when he is greeted by more surprises.  Straight ahead he sees a desk with a young man sitting behind it.  Dylan immediately notes his muscular physique, as the man is not wearing a shirt! Odd! He immediately recognizes the man.  Dylan approaches and extends his hand and says “Hi, I’m…”  But the young man cuts him off and says that he knows he is Dylan, Thomas’ son.  And Dylan replies “Well I know who you are too!  You are Theo Kincaid, this year’s first place in the Mr. Galaxy bodybuilding competition.  I’m a fan!  But tell me, why are you sitting in the office without a shirt on?”

Theo then extends his hand to shake with Dylan and as he does he stands up.  Dylan is shocked to see it is not just his top that has no clothes!  He says “ Hey I’m not complaining because you have an awesome physique, but did you forget to at least put on your posing trunks?”
Theo bursts into laughter.  “I guess your dad never told you.  Physical enhancements are part of our employee benefits package.  And once they were available, all non public areas of the company became clothing optional.  The company is very proud of its Enhancement procedures and wants it's employees to enjoy the pleasure of showing the results.    Funny but no one chooses to dress anymore. "

“Holy shit” Dylan says.  Although I guess if I looked like you I would go naked too!”  Theo remarks that he can tell that Dylan has an awesome physique, even with his clothes on.

“Yeah” Dylan says, but there is one aspect of the enhancements that never took.”

“Oh what’s that? Theo asks.  Dylan responds “Let’s just say that you have a magnificent penis.  Even flaccid its what maybe six inches?”

“Actually seven” says Theo.  “And hard its 11 1/2?”

Dylan says “Well that’s why I am here.”  
Theo:  Well I am sure you will do fine.  Remember my body is from the old technology.  “You will be getting Enhancement 2.0”

Dylan: “But I have some questions, don’t you feel like its cheating to compete in bodybuilding when you never have to work out; you were gifted this incredible body?”

Theo:  “No not at all.  First of all, the men im competing with are either in steroids, which I'm sure you know are now legal and sold over the counter, or they too have been enhanced.  Bottom line, though, is I love showing off my body.  I laugh when I think what my young competitors would think if they knew I was sixty years old!”

Hearing that Dylan was dumbfounded.  The man in front of him couldn’t be more than 30 years old.

Dylan: “OK so I have to ask one more thing, you are walking around with a bunch of equally  beautiful enhanced men and women, do you ever get aroused?”

Theo laughing: “Yeah all the time.  Look over to your left you can see Andy.  Andy is 50 years old and his twelve inch dick is fully erect.  We can’t help it.  You must know from your fathers experience that our sex drives are also enhanced.  Company policy requires that when we get hard we are supposed to go to the break room to masturbate.  I guess that Andy is in the middle of something and can’t break away.  I am sure that he will take care of his hardon as soon as he can.  But now its your time.  Here is a box, please take off all of your clothes so I can send you into the lab to start your lab work and treatment.”

Dylan: “Oh no!  I never get nude in front of anyone.  You see that is why I am here.  I am very small down there.”

Theo: “Don’t worry about it Dylan.  Our motto here at Enhanced Life is we do not judge how you look coming in; we judge how you look when we are done with you!”

Dylan:  “Oh crap, what have I got to lose.  I have been living for half a century being ashamed of what I’ve got.  If I have to show it to you now for the benefit of getting a dick like yours, I guess I have to do it.”  With that, Dylan disrobes.  Luckilly who was too shaken to notice that Theo couldn’t help to stifle his laugh.

Next:  Enhancement begins

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1