My Father, the Breeder

lolpoooper

Proceedure happens... dylan wakes up...

Sir, I don't know what happened.   We have never had anyone shrink during this process.

That would be an interesting scenario.   Lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

Proceedure happens... dylan wakes up...

Sir, I don't know what happened.   We have never had anyone shrink during this process.

That would be an interesting scenario.   Lol

Maybe but maybe not. Dylan dick is so small already that if it shrank he would have any inny. Lol

• Like 1

How much bigger has society gotten around Dylan in general?   Are they all bigger and stronger than him now?  I assume he must be a runt compared to everyone now.

Hey ploder4, thanks for your question.  The new normal is a bodybuilder classic  physique, say Frank Zane or Chris Bumstead.  Only Dylan's father Thomas, has grown to Incredible Hulk (or maybe bigger) size because he has been getting special Breeder treatments.  The only thing is the Penis Enhancement is a separate treatment and for some reason (we don't know why yet) the Penis Enhancement didn't work on Dylan.  That combined with the fact that his unenhanced dick was small by today's standards anyway plus the fact that he lives with a humongous father is what is causing Dylan's conflict .

Loving the continuation!  Hopefully the enhancement pumps so much testosterone into Dylan that he grows into a massive giant like his father! 

• Like 1

I apologize I haven't expressed how much I am enjoying this story earlier.  

From the beginning it sounds like Dylan has already reached his physical limits.  I wonder how much society will grow further beyond him and how he'd have to deal with it.  Would his father shield him from it?

ploder4

No problem buddy.  Anfd if I didnt answer your question clearly enough, I want to emphasize that Dylan has a magnificent bodybuilder  type physique from his enhancement procedures.  So he is nowhere near as big as his father but he is as big, maybe bigger, than most enhanced men.  The only problem is he was born with a small cock and for some reason, although he has purchased Penis Enhance ments a numboe times, they have not worked on him.  This compounds his insecurities;  imagine a huge muscular physique with a miniscule penis.  That is his hang up and the reason why he so wants to try out for the 2.0 procedure.

I understood that half.  I was trying to picture the scene in my head and couldn't detrrmine the body size of those around him.  I can only imagine what it would be like for him in 20 years or so should they keep growing over the next generations.   Unless Thomas is the only one physically capable of getting to his monstrous size.