MY FATHER, THE BREEDER

Xmanjakob

Well, It's got to be a very narcissistic culture, to be sure. And it can become a "thing" where, when everyone achieves big muscles and big cocks (and the equivalent in women), then the pendulum might swing in the other direction, as to what people get fixated upon. I'm sure there would have to be generations under the spell of 'everything big and gorgeous', but it would likely wind down to seeking out "imperfection" as it relates to that mindset. (this is just tip of the iceberg and quick off the top of my head)

• Thanks 1

Or would it just develop into who can get even bigger? Dylan with the 14 inch dick is better than the next guy who is "only" 12 inches?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xmanjakob said:

Or would it just develop into who can get even bigger? Dylan with the 14 inch dick is better than the next guy who is "only" 12 inches?

Well, that's interesting, things could move into developing a race of giants. And that would likely take a long time and have generations of haves and have nots...IDK. But does all of that pursuit become a form of de-evolution?

It could end up being that the breeder becomes the default world leader simply by respect to his station.  Future generations may grow to worship him like a god if misguided as such.  Imagine if Dylan had not become the master breeder and Thomas ended up in this situation?

47 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

It could end up being that the breeder becomes the default world leader simply by respect to his station.  Future generations may grow to worship him like a god if misguided as such.  Imagine if Dylan had not become the master breeder and Thomas ended up in this situation?

I think I see another story cumming: world leader Dylan vs. Donald Trump lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, man4bigmuscle said:

Well, It's got to be a very narcissistic culture, to be sure. And it can become a "thing" where, when everyone achieves big muscles and big cocks (and the equivalent in women), then the pendulum might swing in the other direction, as to what people get fixated upon. I'm sure there would have to be generations under the spell of 'everything big and gorgeous', but it would likely wind down to seeking out "imperfection" as it relates to that mindset. (this is just tip of the iceberg and quick off the top of my head)

"Pendulum may swing" lmfao!

But seriously could this devolve into a racist/ sexist or otherwise biased society? Is a Christian dick better than a Jewish or Muslim dick? Is an uncircumcised cock better than one that has been cut? Is a black dick vetter than a white one! Or maybe a gay cock is better than a straight one? Think of the negative possibilities!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I asked an Aussie friend recently:

"What's that word Aussies are so fond of, starts with a "c," ends with a "t," four letters?"

Not missing a beat, she replied "Cyst!" 

That's Thomas to a tee! A world class Cyst!

One minor quibble. Assuming The Breeder (whichever one) needs to sleep 8 hours day to fuck 1000 women in the remaining 16 hours means that he could devote no more than 96/100ths of a minute to each woman. And even if insemination takes only one second just moving out of one vagina into another is apt to take a significant fraction of a minute! Fantasy is fun but clearly days have gotten significantly longer by 2132!

😂😂😂