Nathan

Hi, so here I am writing my first story, so I hope it will be ok, and for information I am French so I hope the translations will be correct 😁

Chapter 1: The three friends

Everything happens in another galaxy, the galaxy "Draco" and more precisely on the planet "Magnus", in the heart of this planet we find a university, the university M. The law of this planet requires that every guy as soon as  they will be 18 years old, will be obliged to enter this university.  Every year they have to pass an exam and if they pass it they gain magnificent power.

During the first year if they pass the F exam their muscles will start to grow and develop.

- During the second year if they pass the E exam they will have superhuman strength, capable of tearing a planet in two.

- In the third year if they are lucky enough to pass the D exam they will have the power to fly.

- When the fourth year and complete and pass the C exam, they will gain incredible speed, faster than light.

- Classes are getting harder!  and during the fifth year, if they pass the B exam, their muscles will become bigger and double in size.

-We arrive at the last compulsory year and if they pass the A exam they will have a whole range of superpowers (telekinesis, laser beams through their eyes, elementary power, etc.)

- This year is not mandatory because it is known to be very hard or even impossible, and it is in this year that our story begins, and we will find three Ami, Jeff, Max and David, the strongest guys in the world.  university and they are ready to do anything to reach the end of the year and win the S exam which will give them unlimited and divine power, they will also be immortal.  But before I will introduce you to our three friends .

Jeff

Even before entering this university, Jeff has always been a great sportsman, he was playing football, tennis, boxing, athletics, fencing... since he passed the exam  F he adored his new body, his biceps became very veined footballs, his shoulders grew like bowling balls, his pectorals are incredible mountains, his abs a well-defined 8-pack,  his legs have become real works of art, and his cock hmmm anyone would give anything to suck it.  You will find him dressed in a black tracksuit and a black compression t-shirt.  it will be only a year later that he will join the group of three Friends.

5d74add1-040a-49d2-bac2-656a546de63c.jpeg.e67dd4a9f6ac13fd7b203ed07d5b5043.jpeg

David

David was a fat old man, he spent his time eating, all his school friends harassed him, his father beat him... It was when he passed his first year F exam that his life changed.  He was masturbating looking at a muscular and sexy guy when he received his exam result, his muscles got bigger than Jeff's, they were so developed that he ripped off his clothes.  Now you will always see him dressed in boxer shorts.  He spends his time at the college strip club doing muscle worship sessions, he's become so cocky and narcissistic.  It was only a year after he met Jeff during a session in his club.

75dd9b51-b9f0-46f4-8e95-1d105de4c6ab.jpeg.0b82d17a54c837458bf804e7265479f7.jpeg

Max

Max and a champion, at school he was always the first, at the age of 5 he could already build light bulbs, at 10 he won the trophy for the youngest scientist.  When he received his muscle transformation he fucked a freshman in the bathroom, his muscles and his cock started to grow bigger and bigger as he punctured the freshman's body.  You will see him dressed in a white t-shirt and blue jeans.  It was when he went to the strip club next year that he fell in love with Jeff and David, since that day he decided all three to create the group of three Friends and pass the S exam together.  .

eb3c4574-3077-4cc6-b2ff-f9e2b5d548f0.jpeg.5d5f31a9cd631456367ff103c896594e.jpeg

Max: "Come on, hurry up David! Stop looking at yourself in all the mirrors! We're going to be late for our main teacher's class and besides Jeff has already arrived in front of the classroom"

David : " Wait, we're not in such a hurry and no one can resist those magnificent pecs capable of resisting an atomic bomb" he said drooling in front of his divine muscles "oh I so want to jerk off hard"

Max: " No if you jerk off now we will be at least 8 hours late"

David: " Okay"

A few minutes later they are all installed in the waiting room.  The door to the room opens and a gargantuan shadow moves towards the blackboard, his professor's muscles are three times bigger than the 20 students gathered in the class, he has short hair and wears green pants like a  military style

Spark: " Hello prawns!  I am Professor Spark, I will be your main teacher and I will explain to you the course of this year.  You will have three teachers for three subjects:

- Myself for logic and science subjects because being superheroes does not mean being stupid.

- Professor Suavez for sex and eroticism lessons, but he will explain more in detail tomorrow.

- And Professor Gorrio for physical and sports subjects, they will teach you how to control your strength and your powers.

So that you are aware each teacher can eject students throughout the year if they consider that they are not fit to take the S exam.

QUESTIONS !?"

Not a sound in the class, all the students are impressed in front of M Spark, even David who usually touches each other constantly in class is drooling in front of this mountain of muscles.

At the same time, on planet Stix, the rival planet of planet Magnus, in the heart of a castle filled with darkness, a 30-year-old man, well muscled he could beat all the most famous bodybuilders in the universe, dressed  in a very tight dark black dress walks towards a huge room, he kneels on the floor and begins to speak.

Submitted: "Master Baram? your spies from planet Magnus have returned, you were right the three friends are going to take the S exam at the end of the year"

Baram: " HAHAHA, MY PLANS ARE GOING AS I WANT, IN 12 MONTHS I WILL HAVE THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AT MY FEET.  LOOK OUT JEFF, DAVID, MAX AND M UNIVERSITY, YOU WILL MEET US SOON 😈😈

To be continued...

(here is for part 1 I hope my English is good, I will soon write part 2 in the meantime I await your feedback 😁😁)

• Like 9

Welp.

Im interest. Did that dark fihure at the end has a spy at the school? 

and those three are the best of the best of the school. They are unstopabble

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Bien.

Je suis intéressé. Est-ce que ce sombre personnage à la fin avait un espion à l'école ? 

et ces trois-là sont les meilleurs des meilleurs de l'école. Ils sont imparables

Yes spies come from school 😈

And yes these three are the best in school 💪

• Like 2