Nathan

(Thanks again for your feedback, you will see in part 3 a new character appears😁😁)

Chapter 3: My Best Enemy

David: "well come on Max, are you going to pick up your fucking laptop?"

Max: " euh.... yes sorry". Max begins to take his cell phone in his hand, his massively muscled arm shaking in fear, he brings it to his ear and says.... "Hi Justin 😒😒 "

Justin: " HAHAHAH, hello my friend it's been a long time since we spoke, I hope your last year is going well?  😈"

Max: " I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!  Ever since you betrayed me in second year, it's all been over between us.  And what are you doing calling me now?  it's been at least 6 years that we haven't spoken"

Indeed during the second year Justin did a dirty trick to Max, but let's go back to see what happened

JUSTIN 

Everything happens 6 years ago, at the beginning of the second year.  Justin and Max just got their reward for finishing the exam, while Max gets his muscles when he fucks a freshman in the bathroom, Justin sleeps peacefully in his bed when he gets his muscle gift.  While he was having a steamy dream, you could see his muscles growing, his abs becoming a shredded, sweaty 8-pack, his pecs growing so big he couldn't see his titanic legs growing, his arms  real tree trunks, they become so muscular and heavy that they break the bed.  He suddenly wakes up and begins to see his transformation, they touch each other everywhere to see if it's real.  "OHH FUCK! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL," he said, bouncing his pecs in front of his mirror.  "I want a lot more!".  Three days later Justin broke into a professor's office and stole a black magic book.  A mischievous smile forms on his face.  He goes back to his dorm and stands in front of Max who is sleeping, he goes to the last page of the book and starts reciting a hypnosis spell that will allow him to control anyone, Max gets up hypnotized.  “HAHA, you belong to me now. you are going to go to the hall of relics and you are going to give me the supreme crown”.  Max without saying a word heads towards the room, and when he goes to open it a very muscular guard appears out of nowhere, places his hand around Max's neck and lifts him up as if he weighs nothing.

The guard: "YOU'RE GOING TO BE BIG BORED"

Spark: " WAIT!  DON'T do anything to him!" The guard drops Max to the ground. "Someone stole the black magic book from me, and I think Max was hypnotized"

After discovering Justin's Machiavellian plan, he was banished from the planet Magnus.  It was only three months later that he landed on the planet Stix where he was collected by Master Baram and he joined the Z academy where all students are taught to destroy all civilizations and superheroes  of the universe.  He trained like crazy and it's only 1 year after that he became so powerful that he manages to beat without any problem for the last few years.  Now he is the delegate of all the classes of the academy and Master Baram considers him as his son.  Now back to the present.

Justin: "In fact Max it's been 6 years that we don't know, I'm going to show you the sexy and very powerful man that I've become"

Screenshot_20230426-005223_Gallery.thumb.jpg.f985d9f14f5a899dec1caa6bab048636.jpg

Max: "You even got your supervillain costume!?"

Justin: " Yes! I have become much more powerful than you!  Besides, I carried out my first mission two days ago, do you remember your home planet?  the planet Xaldin?  Well thanks to my super strength I tore it in two"

Max: " YOU ASSHOCK!!!!!!" Max is so pissed his energy is shaking the whole UNIVERSITY."

Jeff: " What happens to him?"

David : " I don't Know" 

Justin: "Well it was nice to hear you but I have to go, I have to destroy another planet "

Max is so pissed off that he destroys his cell phone in his hand

Max ; " JUSTIN I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS!!!!"

To be continued......

(I hope you enjoyed the entry of his new character? Tell me if you prefer lots of small chapters or fewer chapters but longer?)

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Justin appelle Max avec dÊsinvolture pour lui dire qu'il a dÊtruit sa planète natale. C'est juste diabolique et plutôt drôle.

hey yes, he's not very nice, will Max be able to stop him?  😏

• Like 2