Littlerjim

Wow, thanks for sharing! I'll definitely have to look into that Instagram, for purely scientific purposes....

I'm 6'2" in real life - tall enough to be unmistakably considered tall, but not so much that I ever get comments on it. Yet I feel a weird anxiety whenever I meet someone taller than me. And I say "weird" anxiety because it doesn't exactly feel all bad if you follow. Like, I wish it were me - but I'm not upset that I get to see and experience looking up to it. 

Imagining someone like Lucas feel like that? I live for stories like that. It's why I basically did the same to Lance.

That being said, size play is my #1 fetish, and I plan to go a little more extreme for my next story 😅

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Hey @Littlerjim

Was playing around with Bing AI and I got an unexpected result that reminded me of this story. Specifically reminds me of that scene with Seb playing football and Trent runs into him.

OIG - 2024-01-13T155845.291.jpg

• Like 6

Hi @HawkShark, I'm really flattered it's still on your mind 😅

It's almost perfect, absolutely the right size, although whenever I picture Seb he has the corner of his mouth curled up in a smirk you just want to punch. It's why Trent eventually did!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I gave this a re-read and I am left with one more question. 

I wonder what a picture of Trent and Lance would look like after Trent decided to take the antidote.  Does his boyfriend/fiancee/husband continue on growing?  Would Lance be bigger than Trent and by how much.  Does Lance take the antidote to in solidarity with Trent?  If Lance continued to grow would he tower over Trent or take just enough to be around his height, weight and strength making them near equal. 

@ploder4 Deliberately left open to interpretation, but I can tell you how I interpret it.

Lance (his husband btw, I think that's mentioned in the last chapter) wouldn't want to get any smaller, but we we saw with Seb, the growth slows after a while anyway. Additionally his growth wasn't dramatic, he was still kind of gangly and nowhere near as broad as Seb, Adam or Trent.

Basically I see them as roughly the same height, with Trent being bulkier/stronger, but not with quite the same disparity they used to have.

1 hour ago, Littlerjim said:

@ploder4 Deliberately left open to interpretation, but I can tell you how I interpret it.

Lance (his husband btw, I think that's mentioned in the last chapter) wouldn't want to get any smaller, but we we saw with Seb, the growth slows after a while anyway. Additionally his growth wasn't dramatic, he was still kind of gangly and nowhere near as broad as Seb, Adam or Trent.

Basically I see them as roughly the same height, with Trent being bulkier/stronger, but not with quite the same disparity they used to have.

That's kinda what I figured.  Since you wrote the story I see this as the (semi) official details despite officially being open ended.  In a way I kinda needed to hear it from your angle.

With Trent's thoughts on why he needed to take the antidote, it may have also been because he was getting too big for his future husband possibly.  Probably too big too fast while Lance would take a while to catch up.  I would think Trent, being such a good responder to the experimental drug (not the one Seb took) would want to stop for the sake of being able to fully interact with his husband.

There are so many stories that are left open ended officially with a lot of the details of "what became of the characters afterward" left way too open for some.  It opens the door for some really creative continuation but also kinda leaves the door way too open for some people's comfort and needing some closure.  The author's angle can add closure and sometimes even more inspiration.

Thanks.