The Changed Man

Throwaway0282639

On 5/30/2023 at 12:13 AM, Throwaway0282639 said:

“How bout you measure this muscle next, son.”
Sean held the tape measure, pressing it to the base of Clint’s thick dick. Slowly moving his hand along the length of his dad’s dick, Sean enjoyed and appreciated the veiny thickness of his fathers length. Reaching the tip he read out, “11.5”.” Clint moved his hands to his nipples and tugged at them, his cock responding by growing larger, thicker. 
“What about now?”
“12” even.” Sean said, resisting the urge to swallow his dad’s cock in the moment. 
“How thick?”
Sean chose the thickest part of the cock, near the base, although it was roughly the same thickness all the way down, the base seemed to be just that much thicker. 
“9”. Thick as a beer can.” Sean said. 

Is it possible that Clint 12 inches penis is so strong that his son can ride and sit on it while it is erected, and he can lift weight with his dick twitching?

*short chapter, setting up the finale*

Part 8:

In the morning, Sean woke, still wrapped in his dad’s big arms, his head relaxing against the huge pillow sized pecs. Sean noticed Clint wasn’t awake yet, but his mouth was dangerously close to Clint’s fat nipple. Sticking his tongue out, Sean began to lick his father’s nipple. Clint did not wake up, but his cock did. Sean felt his dad’s huge cock, which was sandwiched between both of their stomachs, being to grow. Longer, harder, thicker, with every lap of Sean’s tongue, his dad’s cock responded in kind, shoving Sean’s body out of the way with it’s power. Sean looked up, his dad was fast asleep.
Sliding his body out from under his dad’s arms slowly, Clint barely stirred. Sean climbed down beneath the covers, and was greeted with the beautiful sight of his dad’s huge morning wood. Sean watched as it twitched and throbbed, the huge mushroom head expanding, swelling, growing, bigger and bigger with each pump of blood. Sean grabbed his dad’s cock with both hands, unable to wrap his hands around it, and barely covering half of the huge dick in his hands. Sean smelled his dad’s sweaty balls and began to lick each hairy nut, savoring the strong salty flavor of the nights sweat. Sean began to suck on each ball, taking as much of it as he could in his mouth, then slowly licking up the length of Clint’s long cock, then twirling his tongue around the sensitive head, feeling the cock reposed by thickening in his hands.
Sean moved his mouth, stretched his jaw, and practiced taking the whole fist sized head in his mouth, if he could just get it, he knew he could please his daddy so much with his mouth, he wanted so bad for one of those huge loads to be shot directly down his throat, warm and thick, and…
Sean gagged, the massive cock forcing it’s way down his throat, a huge hand on the back of his head, Sean felt spit pouring out of his mouth, coating the cock as he choked and gagged. Then, as quickly as it had happened, a huge hand placed on either side of his head pulled his off of his dad’s cock. Sean coughed, spit dripping from his mouth, then a bright light assaulted his eyes as the covers were lifted. From between Clint’s legs he was greeted with the most wonderful sight. Sprawling in front of his lay the vast expanse of his dad’s body, the soaking wet cock rested against Clint’s furry abs, and his monster pecs shaking as the giant laughed. 
“Well, good morning to you too son.” Clint said, his head rising up over his pecs like the sun rising over a mountainous landscape, his smile warming Sean and forcing him to smile himself. 
“I never get tired of that sight dad.”
“What do you mean, son?” Clint said, an arrogant smile painted across his handsome face. “Go ahead, tell daddy.”
Sean bit his lip, and repositioned his hands on his dad’s cock.
“I love looking up across your whole body, feeling your throbbing cock, and watching your big hairy muscles exude power.”
“Come here boy.” Clint said, pulling Sean from his cock and pulling him in for a kiss. Holding Sean by his waist, Clint flipped him over so Sean was once again face his dad’s cock, “Let daddy make you feel good too.”
With that Clint swallowed Sean’s cock, taking every inch, and then even his balls into his gaping mouth, swirling his tongue around on Sean’s balls. 
“Dad…uhgh…one second… please…” Client removed Sean’s entire crotch from his mouth.
“What son, I was just getting to enjoy myself.” 
“I can feel that.” Sean laughed, “But I want you to shoot this load in my mouth, I want to take it all down my throat.
“You sure you can handle that, you know how much daddy cums.”
“I can do it.” Sean said, the determination on his face a huge turn on for Clint. 

Sean worked his dad’s hard pole, it was perfect, so big that he could use both hands to work the bottom part, and still give an expert blowjob to the top. Sean jerked and twisted his dad’s cock. Clint moaned, his deep Neanderthal grunts vibrating Sean’s cock which was entirely in his dad’s mouth. 
Sean released one hand from his dad’s cock and began to massage the huge balls, gently tugging on them and eliciting pleasure from Clint in the form of huge pumps of precum down Sean’s throat. It tasted sweet, it was addicting, it was everything. Sean moaned on pleasure, the vibrations in the back of his throat stimulating Clint’s cockhead. Swollen as it was as it rubbed back and forth in Sean’s throat. 
Clint grabbed Sean’s hips and lifted his son’s bottom half, pulling Sean’s cock out of his mouth while Sean still worked at a fever pitch on Clint’s cock. “Son…” Clint said, through ragged breaths, “Keep that up, just like that…” Sean bucked his hips, begging Clint to take him in his mouth once again.
As Clint put his son’s cock back in his mouth, he stuck his tongue out and licked Sean’s balls, at the same time, he pushed two thick fingers into Sean’s hole, feeling how wet it was from his own loads the night before, but it was pulled tight again. Clint felt Sean’s ass twitch and tighten around his fingers, then Sean shoved his cock down Clint’s throat and blew his load. Clint savored the sweet taste of his son’s cum as it poured down his throat, knowing he was the reason his son was so horny. Knowing he was his son’s ultimate dream.
Clint shot, without warning, he shoved his hips forward, his powerful thrust pushing his cock deeper down Sean’s throat. Sean relaxed, ready. Clint shot load after load, Sean drinking the thick cream as if it were his job, tugging on his dad’s balls, willing ever drop to pour into his throat. 
Finally, the torrential flood slowed, and Sean slowly pulled himself off of Clint’s huge daddy dick. Slobber and cum dripping from his mouth as he pulled away. Sean went back in licking up all of the leftover cum, torturing the sensitive head of Clint’s cock with his tongue as he swallowed the last bit of cum.
Sean looked up at his dad, a stupid smile painted across his face as he wiped spit and cum away from hip lips with the back of his hand. 
“Well?” Sean asked eagerly, “How was it?!”
Clint took a deep breath, dropping his head heavily back onto his pillow, “Son…” He said, refusing to let his hands stop caressing Sean’s body, “That was incredible.”
“I told you I could do it.” Sean said, eagerly taking in his dad’s approval. 
Clint chuckled, “I know, I have to say though, I doubted you.”
“I doubted myself for a second too, somewhere between the 7th and 8th volley of cum I thought I was a goner.” Sean shot Clint a huge smile, and Clint pulled him in for a sloppy kiss, the two of them sharing each others cum as they relaxed onto the bed. 
“Say, I’m going to workout, would you like to come with me?” Clint asked. 
“I’m pretty sore dad, I’ll be honest.”
“I hear you. But, what if you just came and watched me and felt my muscles while I push around unreal amounts of weight?”
“Dad, it’s almost like you just want to spend time with me or something.” Sean teasingly said.
“You caught me. Come on!” Clint practically begged, “It’s chest, shoulders, and cardio, and I know how much you love daddy’s big pecs.”
“I’ll come, but only if you promise to flex out of some clothes after.”
Clint cocked his eyebrow at Sean, “That’s all I have to do?” He said with a sly smile and raising one of his thick eyebrows, “I’ll flex out of anything you want me to.” With that Clint smacked Sean’s ass, not with his full strength but just enough to create a satisfying *smack*. Clint rolled out of bed, leaving Sean laying there, watching his dad’s big lumbering body walk towards the door, his thick thighs ruining any hope he had of a straight line walk. “We can wait to shower after too, I like having your cum plastered on me.” Clint said, looking over his shoulder and beckoning Sean to follow him, and Sean did. 

• Like 26

• 4 weeks later...