Going Niche (Complete Story) [Bonus Material Added 8/29/23]

TQuintA

Wow!  In the interest of NOT spoiling anything for anyone who has yet to read Chapter 48 - may I just say - 

I KNEW IT!!

Great writing TQuintA, as usual!!!

• Like 6

I changed my mind. Your new nom de plume should be:

Mr. Twist. Mr. Surprise Twist! 

PS:

Jeez, and people think *I'm* sappy (and I know you know I consider that high praise!) 

😍😍😍

• Like 6

Thank you. This is an extremely well written story.  Do you have the entire plot devised before you begin writing, or does it evolve as you write and we comment?  The characters  really well written.  

peace, 

george

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

Wow!  In the interest of NOT spoiling anything for anyone who has yet to read Chapter 48 - may I just say - 

I KNEW IT!!

Great writing TQuintA, as usual!!!

Ditto

• Like 4

4 hours ago, TQuintA said:

Tony stood up defiantly.  “Fine, I’ll say it.  What do I have to do so you don’t tell anyone you’re my father?”

modern family GIF

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

That's why Tony and Nile are so alike in some way., Man now i wantr Tony to bulk up and be the FREE Version Nile couldnt be lol

4 hours ago, TQuintA said:

“Father never hugged me.  He thought it would make me soft.  I know you’re dripping with sweat like a farm animal, but…” he hesitated before asking, “can I have a hug from my dad?

This part is so sad. What kind of father had never given a hug to his kid? Tony really needs someone to look up to.

Nile tried to have all 15 ib the house but he is saying budget will be cut but BOY charge more. You know the bussiness. 

• Like 3

Well I didn't see that coming!
Awesome twist, especially with the different tone after the previous chapter. It definitely makes Tony's fetish for muscles (and forced growth) a bit more twisted considering what he did to his father. At least to me that's as troubling as his gun fetish...

• Like 6

Also, now knowing about Tony's good genetics, maybe he, too, has the potential to become a drop-dead gorgeous muscle brute with a godlike cock?  If you want to run the big niche house, you should look the part!

• Like 4