Going Niche (Complete Story) [Bonus Material Added 8/29/23]

TQuintA

Hey@TQuintA,

Shoot I just realized something I didn't grok. Is Slate Hugh and is Onyx Lev or the other way around? The impatience in the question at the end suggests Slate, but better to ask than assume. 

Will there be much of a wait on your epilogue or is it already ready for your around 1:30pm est posting tomorrow?

• Like 1

Wow! You’ve simply out done yourself again. Love the description of their sizes. Would be even hotter to hear the details of their bodies during sex…especially with each other. Thank you for this journey and how promptly you post. Look forward to more!

You the bomb!  

• Like 1

Fucking hell...now I am happy and sad. Sad, that the tale is over, but happy to have experienced it. 

Good thing, that I can just read it again and again and again... 

Applause for @TQuintA!

Was also great to see the others a last time. Onyx, Slate and even Tony in a weird way. 

I wish the two Gavins all the best. 💐❤️💪

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, TQuintA said:

Lev nodded.  “I still can’t say goodbye,” he admitted.

“See you at lunch,” I lied.

“See you at lunch,” he echoed.

I cried. I’m actually crying again rereading this. So thankful you wrapped this up so sweetly 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

There always comes a time when I see the word “Complete” in the title of @TQuintA’s stories that gets me so happy and sad.  Happy because I know there is going to be a great ending and sad because our time in the world that has been expertly crafted has ended.  I’m always a big fan of your work TQuintA and this time it was no exception.  Somehow you always make your characters relatable and like old friends - while also having exemplary growth/passion scenes.  I’m thankful for our time in this world with Nile (Gavin) and everyone - and I can’t wait to see what’s next from you, if we are so lucky.  Like the main character of this tale, you’ve earned anything you want to do next.  Kudos!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

"I just want to marry you, get a dog and a cat, and spend the rest of my life reading.”

Minus the cat, the muscles, and the ginormous weenie, that's what I did. And I have three grandbabies to make up for the lack of a cat etc. 

Thanks again. As I said previously, I have loved all of your stories since I read the first chapter of the first one four (!!!) years ago. But I have loved this one the most and not just because I am an alterkocker like Nile. It's in your nature to top yourself, TQuintCliffHangerTwistA, but in this case I am not sure how you can! 

I wait eagerly for your next venture!

• Like 9