Going Niche (Complete Story) [Bonus Material Added 8/29/23]

TQuintA

2 hours ago, arpeejay said:

Best sex scene since Daddy finger fucked Fred, thanks!

Also, a brief report from the Arpeejay Institute of Fantastical Measurements:

At 570 lbs., Nile's pumped, fully flexed biceps are likely in the vicinity of 46 inches -- about as big as the chest of a quite muscular 200 lb. man. Likewise, his chest can be expected to tape at around 114 inches -- right at 9 1/2 feet, in other words, about half again as much as Nile is tall. 

Which would mean that Nile's biceps are almost as big as Adam's chest and probably much bigger than Edward's? 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

Which would mean that Nile's biceps are almost as big as Adam's chest and probably much bigger than Edward's? 

Exactly! They're probably bigger than Slate's quads, too! 

😍😍😍

• Like 2

Chapter 46

“All three at once?” Slate asked, dumbfounded.  We were at breakfast the following morning.

“Yep,” I answered, self-assurance dripping from every part of me.  “I gave those men the ride of their lives.”

“It was underhanded to book all three at once,” Slate commented.  “You know Tony only did that to throw you off your game.”

“Didn’t work,” I said.  “I do my best work in groups of 3 or more.”

“Does this mean you’re done getting bigger?” Onyx asked shyly.  “I mean, you finished the fourth round.  No way any of us can get bigger than you, and there’s no way getting bigger is going to impress anyone important.”

“It’ll impress Gavin,” I said.  “Besides, I promised I’d be your accountability buddy through to the end.”

Onyx sighed in relief.

“On top of that,” Slate said, “I wouldn’t put it past Tony to have some secret rule he never announced.  Like, if Nile stops getting bigger before the competition is over, it counts as quitting.”

“That sounds like Tony,” I said.

“What sounds like me?” Tony asked from right behind me.

“Your footsteps,” I said, cool as a cucumber.  I turned around so I was facing Tony.

“Of course.  I’m sure.”  He sounded unconvinced.

“What brings you here this lovely morning?” I asked innocently.

“Miss Hascombe is here,” he responded drily.

“We don’t take female clients anymore,” I replied.

“Obviously,” Tony said.  “Her vicious hit piece has garnered her a lot of undeserved attention, and she wants you to finish her tour.  She says she left too early last time, and she wants to write a follow-up.  Squeeze some more life out of it.”

“After the morning meeting, then?” I asked.

“Now.”

“I haven’t even finished my breakfast.”

Tony gestured to a cafeteria worker.  “I’ll have them keep it warm for you.”

“But I…” I started, but Tony interrupted me.

“Now!”

I got up and followed Tony to his office.  After we’d walked far enough from the cafeteria that no one would hear him, he hissed at me, “Do not embarrass me.”

“That was my plan,” I said flatly.

Tony came to a complete stop and turned around.  “That last article put a lot of heat on pleasure house owners.  That stunt you pulled…”

It was my turn to interrupt him.  “What stunt?  I told the truth.”

“You are too smart to pretend to be that naïve,” Tony accused.

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about.”  I had to watch my words and not intentionally antagonize him; Tony seemed pushed past his limits and might have his gun on him.

Steeping close to me, Tony seethed, “Don’t talk about any of our private conversations, any secret things you may have learned about me, anything about our past.”

“What past?” I asked.  Tony and I had never slept together, and before he took over the house, I barely interacted with him.

“I mean it,” he said sternly.

“What past?” I repeated.

“Don’t be so smug,” he said, and resumed our walk to his office.

When we got to the office, Olivia was, once again, waiting for us outside.

“Good morning,” she said cordially.

“You’re only getting a second tour because you would paint me as an evil villain if I didn’t comply.”  With a gruffness in his voice, he snapped, “Rot in hell, you vulture.”

“I’ll quote you on that,” she replied with a smile.

“Please do,” Tony said as he went back into his office.

“I’m clearly his least favorite person,” she mused, staring at Tony’s closed door.

“Second least,” I said.  As Olivia turned around to look at me, I continued, “I have been his least favorite person as long as he’s known me.”

“Quite an accomplishment,” she acknowledged, “considering his public feud with his father.”

“It’s nice to see you again,” I responded.

“You too,” she said.  Then, she looked me up and down, impressed and aroused.  “Have you gotten even bigger?”

I flexed my bicep for her.  “Just a dozen pounds or so.”

“Wow,” she said with a giggle.  Then, she leaned in close and asked, “Is there a part of the house that isn’t staffed so you and I can talk privately?”

“We could always go to my dorm room again,” I suggested.

She shook her head no emphatically.  “Someplace I haven’t already seen, or it will look suspicious.”

“The basement,” I said.  “That’s where the doctor’s clinic is, but the doctor doesn’t come in until 10 most mornings, unless there’s an emergency.  That’s also where they room and train the new pledge classes.  Since there is no new pledge class right now, it will be deserted.”

“Perfect,” Olivia said, smiling even more broadly.  “Freight elevator?” she asked.

I nodded.

“Lead the way.”

When we got to the basement training room, she started taking photos.

“There’s nothing interesting in here,” I said, pointing to the gray mats and exposed mattresses on the beds.  “It’s just a large, open, windowless room without much in it.  It’s a minimalist classroom where we learn about pleasing our clients and practice having sex.”  I looked at the bare mattresses.  “Though the beds have sheets and pillows during training.”

“Wow,” she said.  “Is it always this dark?”

I nodded and explained, “That’s for us.  When the new guys come in, they’re not used to being naked in front of strangers.”

“They train you naked?” she was again surprised.

“Most clients prefer us to be naked during sessions,” I joked.  “Training is all nude all the time as immersion exposure to inure us.”

“All the time?” she asked.

“Well, except when we practice disrobing.”

“Naturally,” she said, capturing a photo of one of the few overhead lamps.

“You wanted me alone,” I said.  “Should I be getting naked?  Is that what this is about?  I’m allowed to get naked in here.”

“No,” she answered, turning around to face me.  “Take a seat.  Get comfortable.”

I complied, sitting on a mat near the entrance.  Rather than take the time to slowly lower my considerable bulk into a sitting position, I just crashed onto the floor, causing the beds to shake and rattle at the force of the impact.

Once they had stopped reverberating, Olivia sat on one of the beds to test its comfort.  “I did a lot of research before I wrote that last article.  Everything you said was true.  What Tony does here is completely legal and industry-standard.”

I nodded, waiting for her to tell me something I didn’t already know.

“I learned, though, that you were wrong about some very important things.”

“Such as?”

“You do pay for room and board.”

“No,” I assured her.  “They never charge us for any of that.”

“You pay for a lot of things you said you didn’t pay for.  To use the gym.  Utilities and food.  Repairs and remodels.  And you chip in for the other workers’ pay.  People like janitors, guards, and cafeteria staff—the ones who don’t have sex with clients.”

“I’ve never paid for any of those things,” I insisted.  “I’d know if I had.  I’m very careful with my budget.”

“Maybe you haven’t paid for these things personally, no.  But they garnish it from your tips, Nile.”

That piece of information, if it turned out to be true, would turn my world upside down.  There was a pit in my stomach, my heart and lungs constricted.  There was no blood getting to my ears.  “What?’

“They take 50% of your tips.  Every time.  Right off the top.  It’s labeled as ‘housing expense fees’ in their finance reports.  It was called the same thing in the standard-issue pleasure worker contract.”  She held up her tablet to show me the corroborating evidence.

I got back up to my feet as quickly as my mass would allow me and marched over to where she was sitting. 

She wasn’t making it up.  She had the tax records and contracts to prove it. 

“You’re fucking kidding me.”  My voice was surprisingly even, but likely because I was in shock.  A deeper part of me realized that Tina, then Vera, and now Tony had been ripping me off for decades.  That part of me saw red.  That part of me tasted bile.  That part of me wanted to burn the place down.  “They charge us for rooms we’re not allowed to leave?”  I walked away from her, still holding the tablet, as if getting space between the her and me would make reality a lie.

“That is correct.  They charge you for your jail cells.”  She looked around the sparsely decorated training room.  “Again, it’s perfectly legal and industry-standard—not just Tony does it.  I thought you should know this before I printed it in the next article.”

“Why would you tell me this?” I asked, throwing the tablet onto a nearby mat.  “I might murder Tony.”

She stood up as though it were a dance move and sauntered over to me.  “You wouldn’t do that.”  With similar grace, she picked up her tablet and coaxed me to sit down right next to her on a mat.  “It’s part of my job to size people up.  You’re not the murdering kind.”  With a knowing tone, she added, “You might, however, obliterate Tony in the press.  If you wanted to.”

“What?”

“Look, I’m already going to win awards for my article on the pleasure house industry.”

“You just told the rich what the poor already knew,” I said spitefully.

“And with this next article, I’ll tell the poor what even they don’t know.”  She put a hand on my thigh.  It was an act of comfort and solidarity, not a sexual advance.  “I learned from you that pleasure workers aren’t allowed to read the news, but, as my inside source, I thought you at least deserved to know the whole truth.  I owed you that much.  I could also do you a favor.”  She pat my thigh.  “With all the attention I have on me, I could write another article, and take Tony down.”

I recoiled from her.  “That’s what this is about?”  I stormed away until I was once again as far away from her as I could get.

“I’d only write it if you wanted me to,” she said consolingly.  You can’t do anything to get revenge.  The whole system would crash down on your head.  I, however, can destroy him in the news and get paid for the privilege.”

“It’s my decision?” I asked, bewildered.

She stood up slowly.  “Before I met you, I was already on the top of my profession—well-respected and well-renowned.  The articles I’m writing on pleasure houses?  They’ll make me immortal.  They’ll teach me in schools.  I owe you.  The least I can do is some petty vengeance on your behalf.”  Then, she stepped so close to me I could feel her words in the air as she spoke them.  “I’m sure you have enough dirt to take Tony down.”

She was right.  I did.  I knew that Tony’s husband cheated on him with me for years.  I knew that Tony tried to rig the third round.  I knew that Tony had a gunplay fetish and regularly threatened to murder his boys.  I could air his dirty laundry.

“No,” I said.

“Wow,” she said, putting some distance between us.  “That was lightning fast.  You’re not even tempted?”

I snorted derisively.  “Of course I’m tempted.  But the fact is, Tony’s only been in charge of this house for less than a year.  Tina and Vera did more to me than he’ll ever have the time to do.”

“Okay,” she said.  “Same offer but Tina.  Tina’s still alive and in a lavish old age home.  I have no qualms destroying an old lady for you.  Or I could destroy Vera.  Or both.  Or all three.  My readers would respond to that.  They’d see it as justice done.”

“You don’t understand,” I insisted.  “Tony’s not a moron.  If I were to allow you to do this, it would be the same thing as if I did it myself.  People with legacies can break the rules because they can just rewrite the rules.  People without legacies can’t break the rules because we have to survive within them.  I’m not destroying myself this close to being free.  I’m so close to getting everything I wanted, and I’ve worked 50 years to get it.  As tempted as I am, I’m not going to give you any ammo on any individual person.”

“I suspect we could annihilate Tony so thoroughly he ends up in jail,” she tried again.

“Now who’s being foolish?  Tony’s not the problem,” I said, laughing.  “The system is.  It’s a Hydra.  You get rid of Tony, whoever buys this house next will be just as bad.  Maybe worse out of retaliation.  Or, worse yet, with no owner, the house just closes, and I lose my full pension.”

“I get it,” she said, walking toward the other end of the room.  “I was asking too much.”  She put her hand on the doorknob.  A casual observer might think she was fiddling with the furniture.  I could tell she was regrouping, trying to come up with a new line of attack to persuade me to betray Tony.  “What’s through here?” she asked innocently.

“The dormitory for the trainees,” I responded hesitantly, unsure how this would lead back to Tony.

“Let’s look in here,” she opened the door, and I squeezed through behind her, but I was too big to fit.  I was wedged in between the jambs of a door that was designed for people 1/3 my size.  The wood scraped against my giant pecs and bit into my bulging back.  With one superpowered push, I forced myself through and succeeded, but I took the doorjamb with me.  Olivia took a picture, smiling lustfully.

“I’ll pay for that,” she assured me.

The room was just as dark as the training room, but much smaller.  There were ten beds, all without bedding since the room was unoccupied.  At the far end was one bathroom.

“They made all ten of you share a bathroom?” she asked, surveying the layout.

“It has three showers and two toilets,” I said, removing the jamb from my prodigious chest.  “For most of us, it was a step up.”

“No dressers?  No closets?” she asked, looking around.

“Again,” I reminded her, “we were nude all the time down here.”

“Even here?”

“Even here,” I said.  “They strip you naked on day one, and they never give you back your clothes.  You don’t get to buy new clothes until you graduate training.”

“Which bed was yours?  Let’s take a picture of you in it.”

I pointed to a row of the three beds on the far wall, the same wall as the door to the bathroom; mine was the one right next to the door.  “They envied me how close my bed was to the toilets.”  I sat on my bed.  “Adige slept there,” I said, pointing to the bed two spots over.  “And Colorado slept there,” I said, pointing to the bed immediately on my right.

In my head, like a distant echo, I heard, “Nice to meet you.  My name’s Gavin.”  This is the room where I’d met Gavin.  The thought made me smile for a second.  But only a second because as soon as that thought passed…

Out loud, I shouted, “Holy fuck!”

“What is it?” she asked, pivoting around, trying to catch what had made me scream.

“I cannot have that thought again!” I yelled.  “If I think that thought too loudly, I’ll say it out loud, and I cannot say it out loud while I still work here.”

“Why?” she asked.

At the quietest volume I could manage, I whispered, “I just remembered my name.”

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, TQuintA said:

At the quietest volume I could manage, I whispered, “I just remembered my name.”

I am happy in a sad way that Nile remembered his name. HIS name that he forgot cause he chose to be a pleasure man and had to get rid of it.

It's really unfair what the system does to teh people working on pleasure houses. They dont let them leave the plae and on top of it all the charge them for whatever they do without their knowledge. It's really unfair for them.

Hascombe is ready to burn the pleasure world down and i hope she does it and Nile's powerfull friends help him bring it back. I was hoping for her to say "Nile we can bring them down and YOU can bring things up again in a way that is more fair to those that want to be pleasure people"

• Like 3

The last chapter I can read before I move, and, wow, what a cliffhanger!  (Cliff is not his name, I'm guessing.)

Hopefully, Nile will still be able to move when I catch up later.  (Or maybe not?  😈)

• Like 2