The Simulated Universe Chapter 6 Available 8/12

ThornedRose

It's been a while since I've written a story, and my first time posting on here! Let me know if you guys enjoy this so far and what you're looking forward to! Thank you! ❤️

Chapter 1:

“Banks, why are you always being so pushy? I already told you I’ll be coming over tonight to play that game you keep begging to play.”

“Sorry I know I know, I’m just tired of having to play scrabble with my dad on game nights alone. Especially parcheesi. You know how he gets about that.”, Banks grimaced at the thought of having to spend another game night alone with his father. Sure, he loved his step-dad like any other son would, but sometimes, he needed his space.

His father had become more clingy in the last couple years since Banks had gone to college. Being that his mother was no longer with them, and the old man did not really date (or mention that he did?), he most often than not wanted Banks to spend as much time with him as he could. That is partially the reason why he went to community college as well, so he would be closer to his father. 

Alessandro, was also another reason. Both boys had gotten along in their last year of high school, talking about the sports they played, Alessandro to lacrosse as Banks was to swimming, and overall had many similar hobbies. Not to mention, both guys being gay didn’t help. Sure the two fooled around a couple times when they were extra horned up after practice and didn’t have any dates lined up, which two gay guys didn’t? It was mutual friends with benefits.

“You’re gonna have to go over the rules again when I go to your house. Your stud of a dad is going to keep distracting me while I play. You know that.”, Alessandro sighed.

“I got ya covered old buddy ol’ pal. Besides, I went out thrifting and found this new board game so we wouldn’t be stuck in the same loop of playing the same stuff all the time. I already told my dad I got a new game.”

“And? What is it called?”Alessandro opened up his can of monster energy drink and began to gulp it down bit by bit.

“The box called it the Simulated Universe. I didn’t really pay attention to the back but the box looked cool. It has little pieces inside that make us move around a board and we pull cards. Ya know, the basic stuff in any board game. Now hurry your bubbly ass up!”, Banks reached over, placing all his weight on his sturdy friend's shoulder. 

Nearly choking, “Let me have this! I’m gonna need all the energy I can get after that practice. No fair you get to do your sport in the pool and I am forced to slave away on the hot field all day.”

=====================================================================

Alessandro carpooled with Banks on the way home to good ol’ suburbia. The hill ranges could be seen as they took the freeway back from their community college. It was still a bit humid this July, in typical summer fashion. Most people were used to the dry heat here, but this year decided to throw everyone for a loop. The boys were sweating even with the AC blasting in the car. Alessandro had already taken off some of his sports gear showing off his defined upper body and larger arms. He still had a little bit of a gut, but still quite sexy, as Banks would always tell him. His lightly brown skin was coated in some dark hairs. Not too wiry, but more straight and tamed. You could see the trail down his stomach from where his shirt stopped. A little bit of chest hair poked out the top of his tank-top too.

Banks was already shirtless. His upper body was covered in a cool, drying sweat. His swimmer pecs glistening, the sweat reflecting the sun’s rays. His tight core was donned with a nice six pack, and of course, smooth. His arms were nicely defined and had some nice mass in his biceps, alongside his thighs. He was a bit more muscular compared to the other swimmers who were leaner. He took to weight lifting before swimming with his step-father in high school, and fortunately, the rewards of that hard work did not fully disappear off the young stud's body. Although Banks was smooth from below the neck, he did ordain his cut jaw-line with some brunette facial hair. He decided to grow it out in high school to not look so boyish. It was a hit with the guys. 

Pulling into the driveway, Banks pulled his car up next to his step-father’s larger SUV. His was a similar model, but smaller. The two young guys grabbed their belongings and rushed inside to avoid the harsh sun rays and the humidity. Both were hoping that Chad, Banks’ father, had already been home for a while. Usually, he is the first to put on the AC. 

“Right on schedule boys, how was practice? Looks like you two had your asses beat!”Chad howled.

Chad was a handsome middle-aged man. He recently had a birthday putting him at 45, but he looked damn good for his age. Taller than both boys, he stood at a solid 6’2. His step-son Banks stood at 5 '10, which created a slight complex for the young stud in high school. Alessandro on the other hand, looked up to the two taller men as he was still above-average 5 '8. 

Chad, like his step-son, had a similar chiseled jaw-line, except he had a cleft-chin where Banks did not. He had nice thick black stubble coming in from a recent shave he had done the night prior. Chad was no slouch in the body department, similar to the two boys. He had done football in high school and some weightlifting in his college years. He still had a strong upper body and lower body, especially a nice pair of big pecs that pushed against any shirt he wore.Like Alessandro, he had body hair pushing out the top of his current maroon shirt. You could see a slight little bit of a gut on the older gentleman, but he still had the adonis belt leading downward from the few glances the boys had seen in the past. His head was still full of a thick black coif of hair, with some slight graying here and there. The salt and pepper look only added to his pure sex appeal. 

Alessandro was already beginning to drool, setting eyes on the older stud standing before the two boys upon entering the home. Alessandro had been attracted to Banks’ step-father since as long as he could remember. He was pretty sure the man was the catalyst for his gay awakening and one of his favorite types of men, daddys. Banks already knew Alessandro had a thing for his step-father and did not really mind it. It’d be a lie at first if Banks said he didn’t find it kind of weird, but he could see the appeal his step-father has. Hell, if he weren’t his step-son, he’d probably be attracted to him too! Even though Banks and Alessandro had fooled around a couple times here and there, they both had their types of guys that they were interested in.

After putting their school stuff away the two boys changed into some more comfortable clothes since it was already evening. Alessandro still wore his tank top but borrowed some extra gray sweatpants from Banks. They were a little long since he was not as tall as Banks, but his waist and bubble butt held down the fort. Meanwhile, Banks decided to remain shirtless and exchanged his denim pants for some basketball shorts, similar to his step-father. Chad was already waiting for the boys at the dining room table with some snacks. His muscles were the ones wearing that maroon shirt, meanwhile he lounged around in some light gray basketball shorts, like his step-son.

“Alright boys! It’s game night time. Thanks for joining us once again Alessandro,” Chad leaned over putting his large hand on the drooling boy's shoulder, Chad’s biceps bulging. If Alessandro could keep time still, now would be one of those times. Banks did a silent laugh watching at how hopeless his friend looked when seeing someone he was attracted to. Thankfully, his step-father was oblivious to the effects that he was having on his buddy. 

“So Banksy, what is this game you found? I’ve been looking forward to playing something new with you guys!”Chad reached over for one of the crackers he had prepped on the charcuterie board. 

“Alright men, let’s see.”, Banks pulled off the top of the box labeled “The Simulated Universe”. The blue-ish white graphics seemed reflective in the light of the dining room. The inside of the box was coated in an indigo-velvet texture where lay a simple board. To the right of the board was a separated section that had a slot for cards, little game pieces, and most importantly, the instructions. 

The board lay out on the table, loads of squares lead to a path toward the center of the game. In the center was a planet that was purple-greenish in color surrounded by stars of different shades, ranging from yellow, white, blue, and orange. Around the board in a spiral-esque pattern were the squares going planet to planet. On one side of the board were constellations being strung up in the sky with a clear outline of a rectangle shape, meaning the placement of cards should be placed there. Removing the little game pieces from the box, Banks placed them down at the starting line which was laid out in a cosmic type of font. 

Pulling out the instructions, Banks read, “Welcome to the Simulated Universe! A board game where the players simulate different changes to themselves to reach the center of the universe. As trailblazers of the universe, you must proceed through this simulated universe to reach the end goal, Planet XXX. On your way, you will roll the dice provided. Depending on the color space you land on, you will need to pull a matching colored card. These cards have been blessed by the Aeons of the Universe! Depending on what card you pull, the player who pulls that card will be augmented through the gifts of that Aeon. Each card will have a number determining the value. The Aeons are:

The Trichology, Harrisford (Brown)

The Mus-Trophy, Massus (Red)

The Spongiosum, Priapi (Orange)

The Gigantism, Giantilli (Yellow)

The Spermiah, Shooteric (Green)

The Distendent, Guzzlit (Blue)

The Posterior, Gluteha (Indigo)

The Virility, Libidon (Purple)

The Ascendancy, Dominor (Black)

The Acquiescent, Subservoros (White)

The Impromptu, Randromeda (Pink)

“The Aeons are always willing to give boons to the trailblazers that pass through the universe, as long as they are able to enjoy their boons to the fullest potential. The winner of the game is dictated by who is able to reach the center of the universe first. However, all players must continue to work toward the center after the first player finishes. No trailblazer left behind!”

“Sounds simple enough boys! The theme reminds me of some sci-fi games or shows. It looks neat”, Chad enthusiastically reached over for the blue looking astronaut. Alessandro grabbed the purple one while Banks settled on the red one. 

“So who should go first? Should you pull up that handy wheel Banks?”Alessandro turned his attention to his buddy who was already pulling out his phone. In typical fashion and to make it fair, the group always put their names into a wheel to dictate the order of the turns. “Alrighty, the results are in. First up will be Alessandro, then myself, and lastly, the old man.”

“Old man my ass boy!”Chad leaned in to ruffle Banks’ hair, using his knuckles.

Alessandro took hold of the dice and noticed it only was shaped similar to a prism. However, the only numbers that could be rolled were either a one, two, three, or four. Looks like the group has a lot of spaces to conquer. Shaking the dice in both hands, Alessandro began to roll. The prism scattered across the box that once held the board game and other components. After hitting the wall and sputtering about, it landed on a two. Alessandro moved his trailblazer forward. 

“Let’s see…the space is indigo. Let me just reach over.”, Alessandro grazed his hands over the multiple colored backs of the cards until finding the one resembling indigo. Pulling out of that deck and reading it, “The Aeon of Posterior, Gluteha grants you a boon of 2. Cool.”. Alessandro handed the dice over to Banks. He had to readjust himself in his seat since he felt like the sweatpants he was wearing felt a little tight. 

“I’m going to roll something better than you did dude,” taking his turn Banks rolled a three. His trailblazer moving forward on the board past his buddy landed on the color green. Similar to his buddy, he looked around until his eyes laid on the green backing of a card. “The Aeon of Spermiah, Shooteric grants you a boon of 3. What kind of name is that?”, the group chuckled.

“Sounded like sperm to me.”, giggled Alessandro. 

“Yeah yeah keep chuckling you two. At least I am ahead on the board.”, Banks reached his hand down toward his crotch, giving it a little rub. He felt a tad bit horny since he hadn’t had the chance to jerk off yet after practice. He squeezed his thighs against his package, feeling the nice little tingle of his sac pulsing. Banks made note that he was going to need to jack off after the game finished,  and when Alessandro returned home.

“Look out for your, how you put it, old man son.”Chad with a flick of the wrist rolled the prism. It landed on one. 

“Wah wah wahhhhh,” both boys chimed in unison. Chad just scoffed and chuckled before moving his trailblazer. The space he landed on was yellow.

“Alright let’s see here, ah yellow! The Aeon of Gigantism, Giantilli grants you a boon of 5. Looks like I got the highest value out of this round boys! Ha!”Chad slammed his card down near where he was sitting. Chad made a grunt as he slammed the card down, receiving a slight wave of dizziness. 

The doorbell had rung. The pizza he forgot they ordered arrived. “We’ll go get it. Wait here pops.”, Banks left the dining room with Alessandro following behind him. 

The dizziness spell continued as Chad sat still. He couldn’t tell what had gone over him. His body felt a little sore, but that was probably from his workout this morning right? As the spell of dizziness was beginning to waver the boys returned with the box of pizza. Making room on the table the three got up and grabbed plates for their feast. 

Taking a swig of water and standing up, Chad was feeling better. Being nimble, he went in to grab a slice of pizza before the two gluttons got to it first. As Chad was reaching over for a slice, Alessandro noticed that the maroon shirt was being lifted up slightly on Chad. The adonis belt he had was exposed alongside a treasure trail. Not only that, but the gym shorts that were once near his knees were riding up to his thighs. Confused, Alessandro kept taking glances before leaning over to Banks.

“Hey dude, is it just me, or does your dad look a little taller? I’m not tripping right? His shirt fit him earlier?”, Alessandro whispered.

Whispering back, “What middle aged man grows taller? You’re the shortest out of us three so we always look taller to you. But, you’re right, I could have sworn his shirt didn’t expose part of his gut.”

“You don’t get it dude, I always ogle your step-dad, he definitely looks bigger somehow.”Alessandro paused to bite into his pizza. Chad was getting some more beverages from the fridge in the kitchen. 

As Chad returned from the kitchen to put down a variety of soda from the fridge, Banks took note of his step-fathers appearance. He sure looked the same, but Alessandro may have been on to something. Something was off. As his dad continued to walk back to his seat, his head was closer to the top of the doorframe than it normally was. No way, was he actually taller? How much taller though? Banks couldn’t believe it. Chad was taller! As the man sat down his head and torso definitely was higher than it had been when the two boys had gone out to grab the grub. 

“Alessandro dude, you may be right. But how?”Banks couldn’t stop stealing glances at his father in the most inconspicuous way possible. 

“Fuck if I know but he looks even better! You don’t think it had to do with that oh so special boon that this game you found gave him, right?” 

“What did he pull again?”, while the group remained on pause to eat their grub, Banks pulled up a search on what was Aeon's thing again? Gigantism? Through a quick google search, Banks had an answer. He turned his phone over to Alessandro acting like he was showing his friend a meme. Alessandro nodded and did another glance over. 

“Sounds legit enough. But if he, you know, hypothetically got taller, what the hell did our draws mean?”Alessandro glanced over at their colored cards worried.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Great start, looking forward what the Aeons bless the three guys with! Or maybe the younger guys will cheat a little and change the old man more than he should be, though throught that they all are 'able to enjoy the boons to the fullest potential', perhaps? 😉

16 hours ago, ThornedRose said:

Yay someone got the reference

I saw the title and was like, "ain't no way this is a star rail reference" imagine my delight seeing the Aeons 🤣

Here's Chapter 2~ Let me know if you guys enjoy longer or shorter chapters!

Chapter 2:

Glancing over at the cards that the two had drawn, they had a sneaking suspicion that if Chad had potentially grown in height from the card he drew, then what had their cards done to them? On top of that, what was the value obtained in each boon equivalent to? Furthermore, this was fucking awesome! Weird, but awesome!

Whipping out his phone again, Banks googled the word that was linked to his Aeon’s blessing. In quick summary, his sperm production had increased. Makes sense, he was feeling more horny than usual after practice, and he felt a little more weight up front. Perhaps an increase in sperm production meant larger balls? Banks had always had larger balls according to his glances he’d given other guys in the locker rooms over the course of school and actual gyms. He knew for a fact his bigger balls were something of a turn on to Alessandro as well.

Alessandro’s augmentation was an easier puzzle to solve. Posterior was a root word in his Aeon’s blessing and Banks definitely noticed a little more junk in Alessandro’s trunk. Those sweatpants that were obviously too long on him were being made up for through his thicker thighs and larger posterior. He leaned over and gave Alessandro’s slightly enlarged rump a light smack and Alessandro put two and two together. 

“Dude I don’t need a larger ass, I was already gifted in that department.”, Alessandro sighed.

“More for guys like myself then.”, Banks smirked. 

Moving forward, the boys knew this was not going to be an ordinary family game night. Sure, they may have figured out that this game has a few more quirks than the typical round of monopoly, but it looks like Chad had no idea. Both boys looked at one another, as if speaking telepathically, trying to figure out if they should drop some hints for ol’ Chad. Or they could just play coy. Yeah, they decided to play a little coy until the old man figured it out. 

Gazing across the board once again, not all the squares were fully solid in color. A couple were split down the line. Possibly that meant grabbing two cards per roll? That should make things loads of fun. However, that just meant one other thing for the group, what did all the Aeon’s blessings do? Well it was time to continue and find out!

Wiping the grease off of his mouth from the pizza, Chad slid the prism-shaped dice over to Alessandro to begin his turn once more. “You got this kiddo, can’t roll any less than I did.”

With slight hesitance, Alessandro rolled the prism in the box in hopes whatever space his trailblazer would land on, would not be something to bite him in the ass, possibly literally. “Alright I got a three. Looks like it’s blue.”, Alessandro waited a few seconds before grabbing one of the blue cards, not really wanting to lay his eyes on what was going to come. “ From the Aeon of The Distendent, Guzzlit, comes a boon of 2.”, upon finishing speaking the sentence on the card, Alessandro let out a burp. 

“Excuse me guys, don’t know where that came from!”, he tried to laugh it off but felt something off with his stomach. He felt a little bloated and gassy, but not in a bad way? It felt kind of good but also weird. Reaching his hand downward, he grazed his stomach through his tank top. His eyes widening as he felt his slight gut tremble and distend outward a slight bit. Much like a balloon, the gas filled his stomach until it bloated slightly outward and in a more ball-like figure. Trading glances with Banks, Banks looked down to see what message his buddy was trying to relay. Taking note of his buddy’s slightly distended stomach, Banks winked and blew him a kiss. At least one of the two was slightly pleased.

“Looks like it’s my turn, men!”, grabbing the dice in stride, Banks rolled the prism quickly, eager to see what his next blessing would be. “A four. Lucky me. A purple card? Looks like I am the first to get one of these bad boys. The Aeon of Virility, Libidon, blesses you with a boon of 3”. Now Banks really felt horned up. He could swear that his balls felt bigger and heavier. It almost felt like he could feel them sloshing around with so much cum. He needed to jack off very soon or else he was going to bust a load under the table. 

“My turn boys!”, reaching over with a clearly longer arm than what the boys were used to seeing, Chad nabbed the dice. Giving it a little spin it landed on one once again. Poor Chad. “Aye let’s see. Brown this time. The Aeon of Trichology, Harrisford, grants you a blessing of 6. Looks like I got the highest value again boys!”Chad cheered. 

Both Alessandro and Banks waited in anticipation, watching what was going to happen next to the already sexy dilf in front of them. The word trichology sounded familiar, but neither of the two men could guess what it meant. It’d be odd to pull out a phone and google it now. Chad handed the dice over to Alessandro once again, but kept scratching his chest and the near the collar of his neck. The change was apparent. Slowly, but noticeably to the two boys, Chad was changing once more. The dark fur that crept from the top of  the man’s maroon shirt began to grow wiry and thickened. His once shave stubble was already looking closer to a beard. The thick hair began to envelope the man's thick forearms. Chad continued to scratch his face and his body, looking downward. 

“What the hell? I look like a gorilla! I swear I was never this hairy and I could have sworn I didn’t have this thick of a beard right boys?”, he looked over at both Banks and Alessandro with a look of confusion. Clearly, he now knew something was up. Part of Banks was hoping that Chad would remain oblivious for a couple more rounds but this was clearly a more prevalent change unto the man’s body. Plus, he could only imagine how itchy it must feel to grow so much hair so quickly. 

“Banks the jig is up, we should just tell your old man. He was going to figure it out sooner or later.”Alessandro was grinning. 

“Yeah yeah spoil the fun why don’t ya pops? You’re right, you are looking a bit hairier than normal but that isn’t the only change. Have you noticed something else?”Banks was tapping his fingers on the dining room table, watching Chad ponder over the previous statement. 

“What are you two going on about?”Chad stood, “Nothing is different to me? You’re both just pulling my leg.”, as Chad stood up, he noticed he was being blinded by the dining room light. It hung from the ceiling and roped itself downward toward the table. Typically, it was not ever too close to the man’s line of sight but now, he knew something was different. The lightbulb went off in his head, looking down at his body. He noticed his shirt and shorts had begun to ride up. “I’m…I’m taller?”

“Ding ding ding! Ya got it pops! Honestly, Alessandro noticed it first and then he convinced me. You are definitely taller. Here, let me go grab the measuring tape real quick.”, Chad got up and scampered away while Alessandro sat down watching the hot older stud stare at himself in disbelief. 

“I’ve always been above average in height, 6’2 in fact, but now? Who’s ever heard of a man whose middle aged suddenly sprouted in height? This is crazy.”, Chad tried pulling down on his shirt to cover the exposed layer of stomach while Alessandro was getting a kick out of the show. 

Soon Banks arrived and the group of men stood up and against a wall to measure the man’s height. Granted, both younger men were clearly shorter than him so Alessandro held the bottom of the tape measurer while Banks stood on one of the dining room chairs to get an accurate reading of Chad’s new height. “Looks like you’re now 6 '4 dad! You grew two inches in height. Congratulations.”, Banks smiled, kind of happy for his pops. He always knew the man was quite the stud, but seeing the man get slightly hotter was kind of nice. He was happy for him.

“Well ain’t that something.”, Chad chided, “if I got hairier and taller, then what happened to you two boys?”Chad looked over concerned. 

“Well…”, Alessandro motioned to his stomach being slightly tubbier and turned around to give both Banks and Chad a view of his newly enlarged bubble butt. Both men were speechless. Alessandro had a meaty ass any girl or guy would be jealous of. Banks could feel his average sized six incher grow chubbier as the blood rushed to fill his cock. He instinctively reached down to grope his bulge, letting out a slight moan at how sensitive his balls felt. 

Chad looked over toward his step son and raised one of his eyebrows. He had never heard his son moan before, let alone watch him fondle his crotch. He knew Banks and Alessandro both were gay, they talked about it plenty of times at the occasional dinner. Chad was a very accepting and loving father figure to both boys and gave them plenty of advice. Hell, he knew both boys played together and were sometimes more than friends judging by the way they’d come downstairs slightly disheveled sometimes. He had not really heard the two going at it as he liked to give them space. He had his own fun in college as well, experimenting with both men and women. Come to think of it, did Chad ever mention he was bisexual? Guess it never came up in conversation. He was also already fondling his large bulge in his gym shorts. 

Alessandro turned around and saw both men fondling their full-looking crotches, automatically sending a tingling wave of sensation to his own junk. It didn’t take long for all three men's bulges to start making an appearance in their sweatpants and shorts. The room was silent as the men looked at one another in awe of their recently augmented bodies. Alessandro was blushing and feeling a slight bit embarrassed that both Banks and Chad were fondling themselves to his bubble butt, but he also felt kind of complimented. Especially from Chad. Maybe he had a shot with that dilf more so than he originally thought. 

“Looks like we are all a little horned up. I suppose it’s natural. I haven’t gotten off in a bit.”, Chad motioned to his bulge. What a bulge it was.

“Damn pops didn’t expect that coming from you. We’re both young so we are always horny, but it looks like the old horse there hasn’t had some action in a while huh?”Banks admired the big bulge his step father had. It definitely seemed to be the biggest one of the three men present. Banks knew his cock measured out at an average six inches. Hell, he even measured Alessandro’s before and he came out to a solid seven inches, above average.

“Yeah, to be honest boys, this old man has been holding back for quite some time. Work has just been getting in the way from meeting up with any guys or gals.”, Chad chuckled before resuming his position in the dining room chair. 

“Did you say guys and gals pop? Why didn’t you ever say you batted for both teams? You know Alessandro and I are gay, why didn’t you ever come out to us huh?”Banks scoffed, slightly offended that his step father wasn’t honest with him after the years they had known each other. He also felt even more disappointed in his step-dad for never mentioning it to him after Banks himself came out to him. 

“Guess I never really thought about it being a big deal? There were times I thought about telling you boys, but it never really came up in conversation. I had my fair share of men equally to women, especially when I was your guy’s age. I mainly dated women though.”, Chad stared at Banks, feeling his hurt. “I never meant to hurt you son.”

Taking a deep breath and letting out a groan, Banks relented, “I know you wouldn’t ever intentionally mean to hurt me dad. I just thought since I was honest with you all these years, you were just hiding it. We can talk about this some other time. Tonight it's game night.”, Banks smiled. Alessandro was here, he did not want to have this kind of talk with a guest present. Even in the midst of this body-augmenting game, some things were meant to be handled in an appropriate manner. Chad nodded in agreement, and smiled. Placing his hand out to Banks’ hand, and squeezed it before giving it a few pats. 

“Alright men, so now that we know we are playing some body-altering type of science fiction game, what do you say we loosen up a bit eh? We’re all men here. Let’s see what these other cards do. I’m curious, and I want to win!”Chad hollered, shaking the table. 

With that, the race was on! Restarting the cycle, Alessandro’s turn was next. Giving the dice a roll and leading his trailblazer on the continued path, he ended up landing on another indigo square. He groaned knowing what was coming next. Both of his plump cheeks began to swell and grow more round and pushed outward against the sweat pants. The feeling persisted as his cheeks pushed against the backing of the chair, making him sit upright a tad bit taller. The value on the card was a six, higher than the last value he rolled for that previous card. Chad and Banks looked over to see Alessandro’s newest enhancement, both growing more aroused by the enticing cheeks. 

Banks rolled next, landing on a red square which was a new one for the group. The Aeon of Mus-Trophy, Massus was the one granting the blessing for this boon. Value-wise, it was a solid five. Chad and Alessandro watched Banks to see what the change could possibly be. Banks began to feel sore in his arms, delts, back, thighs, everywhere. He groaned and grit his teeth as his stomach pulsed like he just finished a killer core workout. Chad and Alessandro had a clear understanding as to what was happening. Banks, remaining shirtless, also had a clear few to observe his muscles pulsing and growing larger. His once leaner swim build was beginning to teeter toward the previous remains of his weight-lifting build. It did not take long before you couldn’t tell he was on the swimming team. His pecs bulge outward, still smooth, while his biceps grew in size, alongside his thighs and calves. His back seemed wider as his shoulders seemed to span outward more. Chad let out a whistle while Banks began to feel up his muscles, taking the opportunity to flex. 

“Looks like you got lucky there boy! You seem like you’ve been living and sleeping in the gym for a while now!”,Chad gleamed at seeing his step-sons muscles bulge across his body. It reminded him of what his body used to look like back in the day. Still, Chad had larger pecs than his step-son. 

“I’m gonna give you a run for your money there pops! Look at these biceps and abs. I bet you miss having abs like these huh pa?”Banks loved finally having something over his old man. Maybe because he was still in his “prime” compared to his step-father, but he enjoyed the thrill of being cocky. Chad had plenty going for him, Alessandro too, but having the most defined muscles in the bunch was definitely a rush. 

“You still don’t have pecs as big as these babies!”Chad flexed his pecs, bouncing them up and down, straining against the maroon shirt. His nipples could be viewed as they pushed against the fabric, rising up and down with every pump and breath that the man took. As they each rose up and down, closer to his chin, the hair growth from the previous rolls could be seen rising above the collar of the shirt. 

“Damn sir, how much do you even bench to have pecs that big?”Alessandro was in no way trying to hide how much he admired the physique of the older man. He didn’t really care either. Such large pecs deserved to be worshiped, any muscle did, according to him. Besides, Chad seemed to relish in the attention he was receiving from the young stud. He may have done a few extra bounces just for him. 

“Let’s see what your old man is gonna roll next. Not to be a brag, but your old man right now looks like the alpha amongst you boys haha,” Chad let out a hearty laugh, preparing to roll the dice. As he flicked the prism across the floor of the box, he counted a couple spaces up ahead, noticing some colors that neither he or the boys had the opportunity to see what they did. 

“Ah looky here boys, new color. Let’s see, where is the yellow card? Ah, here it is. The Aeon of Spongiosum, Priapi grants you a boon of 10.”, the group of men looked in shock at the value. This was the highest one yet! Why did Chad keep getting all the high valued roles.

“Does anyone have a clue about what the fuck Spongiosum means? The others made sense,” Banks quipped. 

“Like Posterior and Distendent.”Alessandro motioned to his augmentations. 

Chad winced as a new feeling he hadn’t felt before began to take over his body. He winced as a sudden tightness began to make itself present, in his shorts. The front of his shorts were starting to feel a little tight as something began to shift around in there. The best way he could explain the feeling was as if he cock was tingling with sensitivity, while reeling outward like a rope a little bit. Almost as if he were starting to reach a semi-arousal state, but not actually. He was still soft, but he could feel a difference in his junk. He had become quite accustomed to his hefty cock, having had many compliments about it all his life. Flaccid, his cock hung around five and a half inches, which made quite the impression in most of his clothing choices. At full erection, he was able to top out at an above average pleasure-throwing nine inches. 

Now though, he felt like his old buddy was bigger. Longer. Even slightly girthier than it once was. Slowly, he took a glance downward at the bulge in his shorts. It was definitely bigger and fatter. His flaccid dick imprint was noticeably bigger than normal. The corner of his lips turned upward, into a smirk. Standing upward he positioned himself, thrusting his hips forward, causing his bulge to bounce. 

Alessandro and Banks couldn’t help but open their mouths in awe, wide enough to catch a fly or two. The bulge in Chad’s gym shorts looked absolutely more stuffed than usual! Both boys could see the imprint of the thick shaft, pointing slightly to the left. Chad’s large sac could also be seen, but the takeaway was his big cock. Both boys had become acquainted with the man’s obvious bulge, it was a given he was hung, but now he was reaching brand new territory. 

“You’re fucking joking me.”, Banks ogled the bulge of his step-father. 

“Looks like you’re old man still has a bit more growing to do eh? Looks like my old buddy had to catch up with my height. It feels weird with some more added weight. Definitely feels heavier. My nine incher definitely made plenty of guys and girls happy, but now this beast is definitely larger than that.”, Chad stuck his hips and chest out proudly. He was enjoying the attention of the two younger men eyeballing what a true alpha stud, a big cock. 

Finally managing to shut his mouth, Alessandro spoke up, “How big do you think it is now?”

“Well, we’re all guys here right? I bet you two don’t mind if I whip it out and check right? You don’t mind Banks? Alessandro sure doesn’t seem to mind,” Chad turned over to both men, seeing Alessandro’s cheeks flushed with a shade of pink before turning toward his step-son Banks. 

“I…I guess it doesn’t really matter. You’re my step-dad so it’s not totally weird. We’re not technically related. Anyhow, Alessandro would find time to choke me if I didn’t agree to this. Just look at the guy. Go ahead and put on a show pops.”, Banks sucked in some air, holding it in before letting it out. Fully not able to understand why he was suddenly okay seeing his step-dad whip out his junk. In response, Banks’ own sac began to bulge and quiver just thinking about seeing another man’s dick. He had to bite his lip from letting out a moan. 

“Good thing we still kept the tape measurer over here. Alright, don’t mind me boys,” pulling down the gym shorts, the hairy root of the girthy man’s cock began to come into view. As he slowly began to pull lower and lower, the three men ogled at how much length was left as he kept going. Once the shorts were fully down, the big white cock bounced and bopped up and down before settling in a downward position. Too eager to care, Chad placed his cock on the dining room table, laying the tape measurer out across the beast.

“Six and a half inch soft boys. Looks like my soft cock is as big as some men are hard! Ha!,” Chad was ecstatic, he gave his cock a few shakes. Banks’ couldn’t believe his step-dads cock had grown to the size of his own cock, but it was still soft! Just how big did that thing get? It didn’t take long to find out.

Alessandro had quickly snuck under both Chad and Banks’ radar, as he was already next to Chad, hand on the older man’s cock. Slowly stroking the shaft, feeling the soft sponge-like texture. Rubbing a finger over the large mushroom-shaped head, before feeling the ridge of where the foreskin would have been. Although the head was large, the middle of the shaft seemed to flare out as the thickest part. Chad let out a moan, unable to restrain himself. It had been a while since he felt another hand other than his own grace, his mighty cocks flesh.

“Bro what the hell are you doing? Right in front of me too?!”Banks barked at his buddy, unable to believe what he was witnessing. 

“Sorry Bro I just can’t help it. We didn’t measure how big he is when he is erect, did we? Besides, he seems to be enjoying it.”, Alessandro grinned, watching the taller man’s grin widen, eyes rolling in the back of his head, and most importantly, the throbbing and tingling of his cock growing in length and girth. The men stood there in silence, taking in what was happening before them. New boundaries being crossed and broken, boundaries that remained intact for years, shattered in just mere hours, mere minutes, mere seconds. Lengthening a couple more inches and widening thensome, the beastly white cock stretched itself across the table as if it were doing yoga stretches. 

“Fuck yeah, your hand feels so good and warm against my daddy cock. I can feel the blood pumping into this large beast.”, Chad placed both hands on the table, positioning himself so he wouldn’t tip over. Slowly, he began to put motion into his hips, letting his cock slide between both of Alessandro’s hands. 

Meanwhile, Banks couldn’t handle what was happening in front of him. Pulling down his own gym shorts, his bulge looked almost equally impressive, but definitely fatter. As he reached down, he could feel a wet, sticky splooge. How long had he been releasing pre-cum? The front of his gray gym shorts had grown darker, as pre-cum dripped consistently from the slit of his cock. The biggest takeaway for Banks being how large and fat his balls looked. His cock, average in size, looked like they were resting on self-made beanbags. He had no idea his balls had swollen to such a large size. Just placing a hand on them, he could feel the warmth that was emanating from them. Giving a light squeeze, he could swear he felt cum sloshing about inside, begging to be released. 

“Alright Alessandro that’s enough, I don’t want to cum just yet. You’ve given it enough attention for now. I feel fully boned now,” both men looked down at the mighty cock that already took up more space on the dining room table. Alessandro eagerly grabbed the measuring tape again, trying to steady it across the thick shaft, enjoying counting every single inch that his dream man’s cock possessed. 

“Looks like you’re ten inches sir. You’ve joined the double digit club,” Alessandro read the numbers aloud. The room continued to remain silent before Chad let out a cheer. 

“Fuck yeah! Double digit club! Who would have thought? Not many guys have a cock this big. Read it and weep! That yellow square is my new best friend. I can’t wait to see what else we can get. Maybe I can get this beast a bit bigger. What do you boys think?”Chad looked over at the two studs, Alessandro drooling and Banks squeezing and rubbing his enlarged sac, eyes rolled back with a steady stream of pre-cum landing on the hardwood floor. 

• Like 23

Time for Chapter 3! I'm glad you guys are liking it so far! ❤️

Chapter 3:

Banks was biting his lip, squirming in his standing position. He couldn’t stop rubbing the outer ridge of his sac, bulging in his basketball shorts. Similar to a genie’s lamp, Banks was rubbing the sides as fast as he could. Kneading his bulge like bread dough, the man was lost in his own world. Attention shifted away from Chad’s massive monster cock and shifted to his step-son.

“You’re leaking like a faucet boy! We’re all men here, take those things off. Your ol’ man here is already a step ahead of you,” shaking his large meat stick, the turgid flesh thwacked side to side making audible sounds against Chad’s thighs. 

Alessandro finally managed to tear his eyes away from the cock that had captured his attention for so long, using the palm of his hand to wipe the drool pouring from his mouth. He was salivating like a hungry beast. Indulging his eyes with the prospects of a potential meal later. From one piece of eye candy to another, the large bulge imprinted in Banks’ shorts caught Alessandro’s attention. Feeling a tad bit coy, the shorter man sauntered over to his buddy and pulled down his shorts. 

Like his step-father, Banks’ junk tumbled out with a bounce, a string of pre-cum bouncing with the rest of his junk, drooling downward toward the floor. Where his step-father had leverage in dick size, Banks’ had leverage in ball size. Both balls had swollen to an above average size, each orb nearing the size of baseballs. Alessandro slid both his hands onto the orbs, feeling the warm flesh. Vibrating against the palm of his hands, he could feel the movement and volume radiating from within. Banks’ cock, although average, was being engulfed in size by his much larger balls. It gave his average dick more of a curve as they rested on the inflated orbs.

Alessandro couldn’t resist, leaning forward he gently placed the tips of his lips on the head of Banks’ cock, an act he was quite familiar with. Tasting the sweet yet salty creamy liquid drooling from the piss slit on Banks’ fat head, Alessandro was in heaven. Without even caring that Chad was in the room with them, Alessandro continued to rub the sac, getting his fill of the succulent liquid from his fuck buddies cock. Banks’ was rolling his eyes, he had never felt so much pleasure from his balls before. He knew he was a far shooter, but the volume he was producing now was so much more than he was used to. He’d done research before and knew some guys had a rare condition that caused them to cum a lot more than usual, maybe he was one of them now. 

His stream of pre-cum was gradually growing thicker in consistency, but Alessandro continued to lap it up like a dog. Chad couldn’t help watching his step-son’s friend suck off the continuously leaking cock. Chad’s own dick was starting to feel quite tingly, slight pulses of pleasure made its way through his shaft. He couldn’t resist groping his newfound length and girth, lightly thumbing it, as to not cum right away. This new experience was unlocking something within him, something he never thought he would ever do or see. Chad was starting to like it. He felt his own balls tingle and pulse with cum, but they had a game they had to get back to. 

“Alright you two wrap it up, you both promised me a FULL game night, and even though Alessandro is getting his full of fun here, this is not what I meant. Now get off my son’s dick and get to rolling that dice boy.”, Chad teased.

Alessandro removed the head of Banks’ cock from his talented mouth, releasing a large pop noise as he did so. The stream of pre-cum had lightened in load, but a thin trail of it still remained. Banks wiped the sweat from his brow, helping his buddy up from his knees. 

“Thanks bro, I needed that. Time will only tell how long it takes until the pressure begins to grow unbearable again.”, Banks winced as he took a seat, his balls feeling sensitive as they made contact with the dining room chair. 

“Count on me to help you out anytime bro.”, Alessandro wiped his lips and flicked the remaining amount of cum on his fingers onto his tongue, giving his bro a wink before taking his seat at the table. Chad resumed his seat at the head of the table while Alessandro reached over for the dice. 

Giving it a few shakes, he shimmied it in his hands, giving both Banks and Chad a wink before giving it a toss in the box. Clacking metal sounds rang in the air as the dice spun around before landing with a clunk. Alessandro looked at the number and began to move his trailblazer until it landed on a square, hued with the color white. 

“Another new color, maybe I’ll get lucky like you Chad. Let’s see what this does,” the white card was separated from the other colors, and was on the right of the stack labeled in pink. To the left of the pink stack was another color none of the men had rolled yet, black. Placing his index finger onto the top of the stack, Alessandro drew the card forth and flicked it between his index and middle finger, reading it aloud, “A boon from the Aeon of Acquiescence, Subservoros, grants you an attitude change of 3. What does that mean?” 

Each man took a turn looking at each other, giving one another that look and just shrugging. An attitude change was definitely a new mechanic. First, augments placed upon the body, and apparently now attitude, or perhaps mentality? None of the men really knew what that meant in entirety. Alessandro however felt a slight dizziness in his head before reaching his hand out to Chad, holding onto his forearm. Giving it a few strokes. He let out a whimper as he admired the muscle. Chad glanced over giving him the look to continue. 

Banks did not waste any time with his turn, grabbing the dice from where Alessandro left off, he could clearly see he was in the lead and wanted to keep it that way. So far, all his augments were not too bad, but who knows what could come next. Sliding the dice across the board with force, it ended up rising up in the air before landing dead smack in the center of the board. A high roll of 4 once again. Banks moved his trailblazer past Alessandro and continued to leave his step-dad in the dust. Landing on a familiar color, brown, Banks shrugged. This wasn’t going to be too bad. Pulling a card blessed by the Aeon of Trichology, the value was a small 1. Light stubble grazed the face of Banks further and some light wispy chest hair began to form on his newly defined pecs. 

Having kept his body smooth for so long in order to maintain great swimming times, Banks had not really seen how much body hair he had been able to grow. He could also feel some slight itchiness coming from his armpits. Lifting up his left arm, he gave the pit a few scratches, seeing that the hair he kept shaved there was already coming back. He was nowhere near as hairy as his step-father or his friend, but he welcomed this addition. It made his large muscles seem more adult-like rather than the boyish teen muscles he had displayed at his swim meets.

Chad stood up to reach for the dice when the men heard a loud thwack come from underneath the table. They all looked over at Chad and let out a laugh as the man’s hard wood had created quite the sound when trying to reach over for the dice. He still managed to keep his hard on. Who could blame the man? 

To no one’s surprise, Chad was going to remain eating both Banks’ and Alessandro’s dust. Another low roll. He sighed but didn’t really care. Moving forth by a measly amount, he landed on a new color like Alessandro. Compared to the white space that Alessandro had found his trailblazer on, Chad had found his trailblazer to land on a pink space. Plucking up a pink card from the three piles separated from the other colors, he read aloud, “A boon from the Aeon of the Impromptu, Randromeda. Enjoy your boon, whatever it may be.” 

“So like, does that mean you get a random boon from any of the previous ones we all pulled from or?”,Banks inquired about the older man.

“Beats me. This is the first time any of us have pulled a pink card. Guess we’ll just…uh..”, Chad’s voice trailed off. He began to slouch downward, holding his stomach. Something was happening, something off putting. Gravitating one of his hands toward his chest, he let out a couple ragged breaths. “Shit it feels like someone just punched my gut with all they got!” 

As one hand remained on his stomach and the other on his chest, both Alessandro and Banks noticed a slight change to the maroon shirt that Chad was wearing. Whereas his nipples were sort of prominent before and gave a sexy look, they were making a much larger imprint that normal. As they continued to stare, both nipples on the man's pecs looked like they began to swell and push the fabric of the shirt forward. 

“What, what’s happening?!”Chad said, alarmed, moving his hands to take a look down at his chest. His eyes darted at his swollen hard nipples pushing against the shirt. Lightly pressing his thumb against his right nipple he shuddered, feeling an erotic shock get sent down his body like a nerve.  The collar of the shirt began to rise away from the man's chest as the three men watched what was happening. Chad watched in horror as his chest was beginning to inflate bigger. 

Holding on for dear life, the collar of his shirt was beginning to receive a few tears. Chest hair began to protrude upward as the man’s chest inflated further, nipples pushing harder against the fabric. Chad let out a moan as his newly sensitive nipples pushed further against the imprisoning cloth. 

“They’re..they’re growing! My tits are growing!”, the man yelled as the man’s chest began to push and swell even further. With all the pressure of growth, the collar of his shirt ripped, and was beginning to shred the side of shirt further. Even the straps that rested on his shoulders were having difficulty holding on due to the splitting of cloth. With each breath he took, he felt his newly grown tits begin to inflate further. Pushing and swelling, pushing and swelling, swirls of dark chest hair still covering the surfaces. His pink aerola’s puffed up in size as his pecs continued to outgrow the shirt. His cleavage could be viewed down the middle while the side of his tits were being constricted by whatever power was left in the cloth. Both nipples, so hard, ready to pierce through the fabric.

With another surge of growth, Chad’s growing tits broke through the top of his shirt entirely, bouncing and bobbing in its newfound size. Rising closer toward his chin and growing outward toward the board game, his chest had grown outward by ten inches, easily. His chest, which was once firm, still maintained its musculature, but had a more roundish and bloated shape to them now. Both of his newly enlarged nipples looked to have grown in size like the rest of his bloated cleavage, rounded like bottle caps and easily two inches long. They flapped outward as his chest continued to finish its final surges in growth. 

At long last, the growth had stopped. Sweat dripped down the curling of hair on the studs newly grown muscle tits. All three men looked in shock at what just happened to Chad. Without hesitation, Chad reached forward planting his large hands underneath his grandiose tits. They couldn’t even hold the massive bloated flesh. The sheen of sweat still present as he reached for his nipples, giving them a squeeze before letting out a loud growlish moan. 

“I..I have tits!”Chad boomed. He couldn’t stop squeezing them. They protrude so far from his body, he looked like he was photoshopped and morphed. He continued to squeeze the new bouncing flesh and couldn’t help being giddy. Sensitive tissue lined his newly developed muscle tits, a newly addictive feeling. He couldn’t stop groping them. 

“Boys look at these fat tits this old man got! Bet you’ve never seen a man or woman with tits this big eh?”, he shook them as best he could with his hands, nowhere near encompassing the growth. Alessandro and Banks thought that before they didn’t have anything to say when the first augmentations hit. Now though, seeing the dilf of a man grow giant muscle tits that rivaled the size of the largest breasted anime women you could ever imagine however? Unreal.

“What. The. FUCK?”, both Alessandro and Banks yelled out in unison as Chad continued to ignore them, feeling the new hefty weight of his tits. Both men jumped out of their seats and reached for a handful of the bouncing flesh, Chad let out a few squeals and moans at the boys tugged at his newly sensitive tits, nipples continuing to flap in the air. Chad couldn’t lie though, feeling both men’s hands running through his big muscle tits chest hair was heavenly, even the few little pinches they gave his big nipples. 

“Alright alright stop it stop it! I can’t handle it anymore. Leave these puppies alone, you animals. Give a man some privacy won’t ya?”Chad yelled. Both Alessandro and Banks snapped out of their stupor and returned to their seats, ogling the man's tasty tits. Already reading each other's minds, they both wanted a taste of Chad’s tits. 

Both tits laid firmly on the head of the table where Chad was seated, he continued to squeeze the sides of them, still in shock at his new bust. Half paying attention Chad motioned to Banks to continue his roll.  Banks, still ogling his dads new tits, threw the dice without even looking. He was still too stunned to think. Shaking his head, he moved his gaze toward the dice. He needed to focus. Someone has to win this game after all, right? Is there even a point? Moving his trailblazer forward, he landed on an indigo space. That turned his attention away from his step-dad.

If Banks was right, this must be one of the color spacings that Alessandro landed on. What was it again though? Too many colors. All Banks knew is that he wanted either the orange or the yellow cards. Damn Chad. Reaching over toward the stacks, he pulled an indigo slated card, “The Aeon of Posterior, Gluteha, grants you a boon with a value of 4. Oh great.”, Banks turned his head behind him. His already nicely shaped butt from all the years of swimming began to grow a bit heftier and meatier. It was a weird sensation, like someone had stuck a little needle in each cheek and was injecting air. As both mounds began to inflate, he could feel his skin stretching. His head began to rise in his seat as his ass gave him a bit more cushion.

“How do you like it brother? Enjoying a bit more junk in the trunk? Now I get something to play with now.”, Alessandro teased. Banks stuck his tongue out at his buddy. He was used to Alessandro having the bigger ass between the two, but now that he had a fully grown verified bubble butt, he was curious how it would feel getting fucked now. Maybe he could take a bigger dick than he was used to. He felt a shiver as his hole let out a little throb and pulse just at the thought. Shifting his thoughts, he went back to how talented Alessandro’s tongue was when sucking off his cock and sac. What would that tongue feel like pressing against his hole, Banks wondered. They’d have to set time aside later and do that. 

Alessandro reached for the dice, trying to sneak a glance at his buddies' newly grown bubble. Banks recently was teasing him about his added junk in the trunk, why shouldn’t he tease him back. Taking his turn to roll the dice, Alessandro hoped for a good augment, or at least one he wouldn’t mind. After seeing the pink card change Chad’s already decently large pecs into giant fleshy muscle tits, he could only imagine what random occurrence could possibly be laid about on his body. Going by the pink Aeon’s name, definitely a random change to the person who pulled the card. Including things that aren’t even a possibility from the others. Alessandro shuddered at the thought of such creepy open-ended possibilities. He hoped not to pull a pink card. 

Marching forth, Alessandro moved his trailblazer who continued to remain in second place amongst the three men. Planting its feet onto the board like a man on the moon, the trailblazer halted on an orange space. Alessandro couldn’t help but let out a cheer. If this is the card he remembered it to be, he just hit the jackpot! Eagerly, Alessandro reached for an orange card. In the corner of his eye, he could see Banks feign a look of jealousy. Perhaps he was hoping to land on an orange space. Poor sucker, Alessandro giggled,”The Aeon of Spongiosum, Priapi, grants you a boon of 7.”Alessandro waited for the change to take place. Without a moment’s hesitation, he could feel a new sensation of what felt like his cock unreeling a little bit more out of his body. He let out a smirk, taking a peek at his increased cock size and girth. Definitely nowhere near the monster cock Chad was currently in possession of, but definitely a sizeable boyfriend type of dick, unlike Chad’s vacation dick. 

Doing the math, it seemed like Alessandro’s original length of seven inches hard should be around seven and a half inches now, maybe nearing eight. He figured the number value for the cock growing card may have been a percentage? It was difficult to figure out. He couldn’t really remember how much the boon granted to Chad was, but he had a larger value granting him at least a whole extra inch erect than what he once possessed. Granted, this was a magical board game, who the fuck really cares about math. Math and logic are out the window right now. Alessandro was still glad he had a bigger dick than his buddy Banks though. Banks still sat at his original six inches.

“Are you done playing with your tits yet dad? If you haven’t noticed, it’s your turn already.”, Banks looked annoyed. His father had been the one who wanted to play this game and just a round ago was demanding everyone pay attention. All of a sudden he grows a pair of tits and that demand is out the window. Typical. 

“Haha sorry boys, daddy is just trying to get used to his new titties. It’s a new sensation ya know. What did you two boys get? I admit I wasn’t really paying attention.”

“I received a slight increase to my cock, but nowhere as large as yourself sir. Banks here had his bubble butt become a dump trunk like mine.”, Alessandro answered. 

“Oh I see. Good changes then, Now let’s see here, what am I going to roll next?”Chad tried to look down toward the dice but was having trouble seeing over his engorged tits. The newfound length of his nipples wasn’t helping his line of sight either. He looked around, seeing that the dice was near Alessandro. Leaning forward, he reached down, his new big muscle tits shaking as he did. The left tit smacked Alessandro in the face, the warm soft flesh made Alessandro’s cock throb. Alessandro couldn’t resist but gave it a grope. Chad let out a laugh, “Sorry there boy, guess I still am not used to my new size.”

Grabbing the dice and letting Alessandro finish copping a feel, Chad sat back in his seat, his tits causing a thump on the table as they found their place once again supported. Banks couldn’t help but imagine that the man was going to need a bra to keep him from any future back pain. Maybe he’d have to do some father son bra shopping which Banks never thought he’d ever have to do in his life, but there is a first for everything I suppose. 

Just a slight movement of Chad shaking the dice caused his tits to bounce and wobble about freely. If any kids were present, a parent would have definitely covered their eyes. Still though, the giant hairy muscle titties were quite the eye candy. “Finally, a higher roll! Looks like all those low rolls finally paid off. Let’s see here…”, Chad trailed off trying to find his trailblazer without knocking any of the card stacks or pieces over. He moved his figure forward based on the amount rolled on the prism. “I think I had this space before? Here we go yellow. The Aeon of Gigantism, Giantilli grants you a lucky boon of 14.”

Here we go. Choking down a gulp both Alessandro and Banks gave each other a look. They knew what was coming. Both slowly stood up from their seats and slowly back stepped toward the other end of the table. Chad just looked at them confused, until he felt that familiar feeling he had once before. “Oh, that’s why you both are..”, Chad groaned. Reached for his head, a sharp spike of pain hit him. He began to pant, holding onto the table for support. His large hand began to extend and grow larger on the table. Chad’s legs wobbled a bit as he tried to regain his balance and support. His thigh muscles began to grow in proportion to the rest of his body. Much like the first time, this change was just as swift. Chad’s torso began to lengthen with his arms, his giant tits began to inflate slightly larger to keep up in proportion. 

As the man continued to grow upward toward the ceiling, he continued to let out groans, his eyes remained closed. His body began to expand, shoulders broadening, his monster cock still continuously throbbing as it came more into view as the man continued to extend upward in height. Finally mustering up enough will power, Chad managed to open his eyes while his head continued to maintain its sharp pain. He looked down and down at both Banks and Alessandro. He could feel himself getting bigger everywhere. He noticed his muscles and slight little gut grow in proportion to his newly growing size. Turning around, he could see his glutes swelling in size as well. Whatever cloth tatters that stayed on his torso had completely ripped off by now. The goliath of a man was completely nude. 

Chad could feel his feet sliding across the floor of the dining room in which he was standing. He had decently large feet, a size twelve if you will, but these babies were no longer that previous size. If he had to estimate, they had to be nearing a size fifteen or sixteen. He couldn’t really tell as he was still trying to figure out a system that worked best in looking over his monster tits. 

In the perspective of Banks and Alessandro, the giant dilf continued to stretch and swell with muscle and height. His head was already very close to the ceiling. With a thud, the top of Chad’s height hit the ceiling. “Ouch, fucker!”, Chad yelled, “Didn’t mean to yell there, sorry boys.”

What once plagued his head with sharp pain had vanished, now just a slight bruising feeling remained where he had thunk his head on the ceiling. Chad was rubbing the spot that he had hit. He took an eyeful of his surroundings, definitely the same dining room he’d been eating in for years, but from a whole new vantage point. Deviously smirking, he looked down at both Banks and Alessandro. Both men’s feet were as solid as stone, unable to move. Looking up at the giant man. “Looks like daddy here isn’t quite done growing! Look how tiny you both are compared to me now.”, Chad began to move toward the two boys, heavy footfalls smacking against the floor, his head still lightly touching the ceiling. As he approached the two boys, he shifted his stance, hand on his hips, tits jutting out. The size difference between the three men was impeccable.

“So boys, I would ask you to measure how tall I am but because I hit the ceiling, I’m pretty sure I already know.” 

Slack jawed and glassy eyed, both boys couldn’t muster up a word at the god-like man standing in front of them. 

“Well, any guesses?”,Chad continued to keep his hands on his hips before giving both boys a noogie. “Alright I’ll spill the beans then, looks like your old man is seven feet tall haha. Don’t be afraid. Banks, I’m still your step-dad and Alessandro I’m still Chad. I’m just a bit bigger is all.”

“You’re so huge sir!”Alessandro choked. He was the first of the two to walk up to the newly grown giant. His head was near the center of the taller man’s little gut, but underneath the big drooping tits. 

“Don’t be afraid to touch boys, I’m all natural and still me. That goes for you too Banks.”, Chad winked.

Banks stepped forward alongside his friend, feeling the expanse of his step-dad’s body. Chad had always been a big man, a loving and caring man, and a father figure for Banks. He had always fought ferociously to protect Banks from trouble and heartbreak. Many people were intimidated by the man before at his original 6’2 height, but now….he was a force to be reckoned with. His protective father was now an alpha daddy. 

Leaning down onto his knees, he came up toward eye level with the two guys, tits bulging forward and cock throbbing outward. “So boys, do you guys want a little intermission before we continue or should we hop back to it?” 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1