Big Brother Brett (update to part 10)

RAnnaud

4 hours ago, RAnnaud said:

"Damn, that fucker went out, ha ha ha, those muscles were just too much for him to take it all in. I'm going to give him a real lesson tomorrow, he won't even know what's coming."

He found someone close he can easiy dominate and he will love every minute of it.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

He found someone close he can easiy dominate and he will love every minute of it.

I think he's beginning to understand how much he loves to dominate and be worshipped, girls just don't get into it as much as his little brother does. Dominating the stronger species just makes him feel better about himself. What do you think?

• Like 5

23 hours ago, RAnnaud said:

I think he's beginning to understand how much he loves to dominate and be worshipped, girls just don't get into it as much as his little brother does. Dominating the stronger species just makes him feel better about himself. What do you think?

Yessssss  

And I can't wait to see how this story progresses 

• Like 2

For sure enjoyed your story and the show of strength. Just a idea but you know if you slow squeeze a guy in like a bodyscissors or bearhug, many times as they get super light headed from the lack of being able to expand there  ribs to get air and then you flex some muscle and tell the guy just how he is slowly getting crushed and nothing he can do to stop it, many time they will just shoot in there sorts from being light headed and seeing and feeling all that muscle squeezing them! Just a idea for you! lol  Thanks for the story!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ribcrusher said:

For sure enjoyed your story and the show of strength. Just a idea but you know if you slow squeeze a guy in like a bodyscissors or bearhug, many times as they get super light headed from the lack of being able to expand there  ribs to get air and then you flex some muscle and tell the guy just how he is slowly getting crushed and nothing he can do to stop it, many time they will just shoot in there sorts from being light headed and seeing and feeling all that muscle squeezing them! Just a idea for you! lol  Thanks for the story!

Damn, i like that. The cum is just squeezed out of them.

• Like 2

Damn hot, would love for the brothers to fall in love. Brett's hot huge dominate but still kind of a jerkwad. Hot huge loving caring big bro would be hotter imo. And if Brett grew even bigger than 6'4" too, feats of strength and still dominating other guys n dads.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, JKTJKT said:

Damn hot, would love for the brothers to fall in love. Brett's hot huge dominate but still kind of a jerkwad. Hot huge loving caring big bro would be hotter imo. And if Brett grew even bigger than 6'4" too, feats of strength and still dominating other guys n dads.

My thought is that Brett does not fall in love with men, but his little brother will be his favorite admirer and his affection toward him does grow. I am not going to tell exactly how yet, but his little brother definitely has a unique position and also a role in the growth that Brett will experience.

• Like 2