Big Brother Brett (update to part 10)

RAnnaud

Part 7 sealed the deal between them. Robbie wants to be like his brotehr and he admires him and loves him and Brett loves to be the ALPHA and he knows he is meant to be just that and he loves Robbie cause it made him realise his potential.

Lets hope tehre is more

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

First attempt, really??  This is by far one of the best first attempts story post I have seen in my many years with the forum. Your style is really good; nothing develops too fast. But if you did slow down the story tempo a bit, more scenes like what Brett did to the jock and cheerleader would be great. And of course side stories from Robbie perspective since he is supposed to train to keep up with his big brother

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

In my humble opinion, and considering that English is not my mother tongue, I find this author's narrative truly captivating. The beauty of this story lies in its simplicity. It effortlessly draws readers into its plot, leaving ample room for the imagination to flourish.

Overall, I would like to emphasize that this narrative is far from ordinary; it boldly defies numerous clichés that often permeate the erotic/fantasy literary world. It's a refreshing departure from the conventional, inviting readers to embark on a unique journey through the author's imaginative storytelling.🤩

bresult-3M-low_res-scale-2_00x.jpg

bresult-2M-low_res-scale-2_00x (1).jpg

bresultM-low_res-scale-2_00x.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

Thank you for your kind comments, it's nice to know that the story is appreciated. And I will take your advice to heart! The scene with Scott and Lisa is my favourite too.
Robbie needs to grow, but after his first sex he's completely out. While he recovers, Brett goes to update his wardrobe because he has nothing that fits him anymore. This trip makes him realise even more that he has the world at his feet. And in the end, there is only one person who understands what he is feeling and encourages him to become who he needs to be.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Jakob78 said:

Can't find part 8💪🏽

That's strange, it is in there.

But here you go 😊

Part 8 - Ruler of the world

Robbie was so tired, he had fallen asleep in the shower while massaging his brother. Brett carried him to his bed where he could recover from everything that had happened. He was completely exhausted.

It was around 4 p.m. Brett searched for clothes that would still fit him. The best he could find was the largest pair of black athletic shorts, leaving nothing to the imagination, and a white shirt that had previously been way too big but was now quite tight around his body. He had a pair of flip flops that were actually too small, but it did the job. After he put on his cap, backwards as always, he walked outside.

A tyre on his pick-up truck was flat. He had to replace it so he could drive to the village to buy some new clothes. The only problem was that so many new clothes would cost him a lot of money. Normally not a problem, but now that his parents were gone he had no means. He could use his own money earned by working on the farm, but he was saving for gym equipment at home. That wasn't an option.

Brett was thinking about it as he walked towards his truck. He was already sweating a bit and the sun was shining brightly. It was a really hot day. The white shirt was sticking to his skin and the shorts were riding up his ass. He tried to pull the shorts down but they wouldn't budge.

Suddenly he saw a car turning on the farm's driveway, the same car that had taken him to school this morning. It was Mr Smith's car.

"Fuck, that guy is so hot," Mr Smith thought. "Fuck, that's not right. Stop being so gay. He's your son's best friend, it's wrong. Stop. But fuck, look at those legs, look at that ass, look at those thighs, look at those arms. Shit, he's even bigger than this morning. His muscles must have grown."

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Brett asked as Mr Smith parked the car next to him.

"Uhum.. hey Brett," Mr Smith said nervously. "I was wondering if you got home okay because you weren't there when I picked you up. I wanted to check if you were okay."

"Yeah, I'm fine, I took the bus."

Brett could see the lust in the man's eyes as he scanned his body.

"Uhum, you look.. uuh.. have you grown?," Mr Smith asked

"Yeah, a little bit. I need to get some new clothes. My body has grown so fast."

"Yeah, it's amazing. You look really.. uuh.. hot. No, no, wait, what did I say, I didn't say that, I didn't mean to say that."

Brett stepped closer to the rolled down window at the drivers seat. He sank through his crouch, raised his arm just in front of the man's face and flexed his giant right bicep.

"You like my guns? You wanna touch 'em?," Brett said seductively.

Mr Smith's cock was rock hard. He nodded.

"You wanna lick them?"

Mr Smith nodded again.

"You wanna worship them?"

Mr Smith nodded again.

"You can't stop staring at them, can you, you horny fucker. Are my muscles and looks turning you into a little fag?

"I can't help it, they're so big, so fucking strong, so powerful.

"Say it. Say what you are.

"I'm a.. faggot, I'm a fag, a little fag for your giant muscles."

"That's right. You've taken me on vacation when I was a kid, you've seen me grow up as your son's best friend. And now look at you, you're a little faggot, a horny little fag for me.

"I can't believe how big your biceps are. You're not a boy, you're a man, a real man, a fucking stud.

"Well, you can earn to worship these bad boys," Brett said, flexing his bicep.

Mr Smith was in awe, he would do anything to touch the godlike muscles.

"Euh.. how?," he asked.

"You see, I was planning on going to the store to get some clothes, but I don't want to spend my own money on it, because I'm saving up for a home gym. I need these muscles to grow even bigger, you know. So, the only way I can get clothes without spending my own money, is if someone pays for them.

"Oh, that's no problem, how much do you need?"

"How much is it worth to you to touch these muscles?," Brett said seductively.

"Uhm... $500?," the man said, unsure.

Brett couldn't believe how this was turning out. It was like Mr Smith was begging him to let him touch him, to let him pay him to do it. It was turning him on like crazy.

"You think these muscles are worth 500 bucks?," he asked, raising his left eyebrow.

"Uhm, no, no, of course not, $2000?"

"You think that's a fair price?," Brett said, grinning.

"Of course, anything you want. I'll do anything. I'll pay you whatever you want.

"How about this, I'll tell you the price when we're at the store.

"Sure, sure, anything, whatever you want.

"Then you should come with me."

"I'd love to," Mr Smith said.

"We're gonna take your car, my truck has a flat tyre.

"Okay, whatever you want."

Mr Smith was in awe. The young man's body was insane. He was so attracted to him, he couldn't think straight.

Brett jumped into the passenger's seat. As Mr Smith looked at him, the first thing he saw was Brett's thighs, they were huge, they were so muscular, they were so sexy.

Mr Smith was getting more and more aroused. He knew it was wrong, he knew he shouldn't be doing this, but the thought of touching the young man's muscles was turning him on.

"Let's go.

Mr Smith turned the key and the car came to life. They drove off.

"You're such a horny little fag. What would your wife say if she knew you were doing this, huh? What would your children say, what would Sam say?

"Well.. my wife.. since you where at our place last weekend.. " Mr Smith whispered very softly.

"What? You've got to speak up.

"She was...(mumbling)"

"What's the matter, old man? Spit it out.

"She was masturbating.. and she said your name.

Mr Smith dared not look at Brett, his face flushed and sweating. He was so ashamed, but he had to tell it. He needed to know where he could take this.

"What?! Are you fucking kidding me?! She was jerking off and saying my name?"

"Yeah, I caught her, she was moaning your name, she was fantasizing about you."

"Hahaha oh my god! Your wife wants me too? That's hilarious.

"I've caught her before, but she didn't know that, she doesn't know that I know.

"She wants to fuck me, hahaha. That's crazy. She's probably fantasizing about my massive cock."

Mr Smith's cock twitched at the thought of the giant young man's cock. He didn't know how to react. From one side it was heartbreaking that his wife would think about fucking his son's best friend, but from the other side, it was so hot.

"I guess so, she was fingering her pussy, rubbing her clit.

"Hahaha, that's fucking sick. How does that make you feel? Knowing that your wife is fantasizing about me, that she's fingering herself while thinking about me."

"It's ... kind of ...hot."

"It is? You want me to fuck her?

"Well, no, I mean.. euh.

"What? You do?

"Well, yes, yes, it's hot."

"Hahaha, I can't believe this, so you actually want me to fuck your wife?

"Well, yeah, sort of.

"And what would you do? Sit in the corner, stroking your tiny little cock, watching us fuck or something like that?"

"No, of course not, I mean, well, maybe.

"Whoa, would you be my little bitch?, would you worship me while your wife is riding my giant cock, moaning my name, screaming for me, cumming for me, obeying me, being owned by me?" Brett teased.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'd worship you, I'd obey you, I'd be your little bitch.

"Oh my fucking god, I can't believe the parents of my best friend are this fucked up. Is this serious? And what about Jess?

Mr Smith and his wife had two children. Sam, Brett's best friend since childhood, and his older sister, Jessica. She was 22 years old and one of the best looking girls in town. She was at college out of state, so Brett didn't see her much.

"Euhm.. well, Jess.. euhm.. well.., when Jess was still living at home..

"What? Tell me."

"When she was still living at home.. sometimes.. I found printed pictures of you.

"What? You're fucking kidding me!"

Brett was stunned. This was getting crazier by the second.

"She has a secret box, where she hides stuff. She thinks no one knows, but I do.

Wand there were pictures of me in it?

"There were pictures of you in your swimming trunks in our backyard, pictures of you after sports, you're all sweaty and the trunks are sticking to your body.

"Fuck, this is so fucked up, hahaha. So, do you think she fantasizes about me too?

"Yes, I think she does. She would stare at you sometimes, especially when you would train outside, when you were training with Sam, when you would take off your shirt. Or when you're swimming in our pool."

"My god, I hope Sam doesn't get all infected by your family's sickness. I couldn't lose my best friend in all this.

"Well, Sam is kind of obsessed with your muscles.

"Of course, because we're friends and building our boddies together, he's supportive.

"I guess."

"Your family is so fucked up."

Mr Smith had a lump in his throat, he had never felt so ashamed in his life. It was humiliating.

"So, let me get this straight, you're offering me $2000 to be able to worship my muscles, your wife fantasizes about me and your daughter has pictures of me. And all of that while your son is my best friend?

Mr Smith was so ashamed, he didn't know what to do. Had he said too much? What was going to happen? Would his family fall apart? But it seemed worth it if just once he could enjoy the huge hunk next to him in the car. If he could have just one touch, one feel... the experience would turn his life upside down.

"Pfff.. I don't know.." Mr Smith whispered

"Yeah, that about sums it up. My god."

Brett laughed with big eyes, not knowing exactly what to make all of this. Mr Smith was nervous. He could feel Brett was processing all of this.

"You know, you can always pay me more than 2000 bucks if you want me to have sex with your wife. I can fuck her real good, I can pound her brains out." Brett grinned while saying this, watching at the driver to see his reaction. Mr Smith just held his eyes on the road in front him, not daring to watch Brett in the eyes.

"I'll do anything. Whatever it takes," he said softly.

"Wow, you're serious about this? I can't believe this is happening. The father of my best friend wants to worship me, wants me to fuck his wife and even pay me a shit load of money to do it. This is so sick."

Brett couldn't even laugh about this anymore. He couldn't comprehend what was going on. It was surreal. He was now experiencing that his body seemed to have endless possibilities, it was like a magnet for people wanting to worship him. It was all happening so fast. He had to decide how far he wanted to take this. It wouldn't probably stay here, the Smith family would not be the end of the line, there were still more people, more families, more mothers, more daughters, more teachers, more of everything. Where would all of this lead to?

"This is just crazy. I can't believe this is happening. How many more people are going to lust after me like this?" Brett was thinking out loud.

"So many.." Mr Smith whispered, "You're so attractive, it's almost not fair, I mean, look at yourself.

Mr Smith stole a quick nervous glance at the young teenage god next to him.

Brett didn't say a thing and just looked at him. He had to feel how far this could go. He started lifting his left arm, his upper arm now at the driver's eye level, his fist almost hitting the roof of the car.

"You know, you have to understand, this is really not normal. What you're doing is really wrong, you're breaking your family, you're corrupting my best friend.

Slowly Brett brought his fist towards his upper arm, causing the muscle to grow, the veins coming to the surface, the bicep starting to swell.

"You are going to regret this, you know, you can't keep it a secret forever."

The man said nothing, didn't move, his eyes fixed on the road in front of him. He began to pant as the young man flexed his biceps harder and harder.

"You can't do this."

Brett moved his fist just inches away from his bicep.

"This is so fucking sick."

"Ohhhh, please.." Mr Smith begged, "Please let me touch them."

He was panting faster, he was sweating, his mouth was watering, he was aching for it, his mind was foggy.

"Do you even hear what I'm saying, you're sick.

"Yes, yes, I'm sick, I'm sorry, I'm sick, please.."

He gave his bicep the ultimate last flex, it was bulging out, his skin stretching over his swollen muscle, the veins popping out. The bicep was so well shaped, it had the most perfectly defined peak, the separations were like two mountains and the thickness was so full, it was perfect.

Mr Smith lost it, he lost it all, his mind, his sanity, his dignity, his self control, everything.

"PLEASE!!!!" He screamed, he was so desperate.

He pumped his arm up and down, the biceps soft to hard, soft to harder, soft to rock hard. The arm now only inches away from his face.

"Ohhhhh pleaaaaaaaseee," Mr Smith begged again, the tears were running down his cheeks.

Brett's hand moved slowly towards the man's head. He put his whole hand on the back of the man's head, the outside of his bicep was now milimeters away from the driver's face. He gave his head the final push, his biceps slamming into the man's cheek at the exact moment Mr Smith stopped the car in the middle of the empty road. Mr Smith was in heaven, the sensation was indescribable, he closed his eyes, tears still running down his cheeks, a small whimper escaping his mouth. Brett could feel the man's hot breath on his skin. It was the weirdest feeling, the power was surreal. The man's whole body was now shaking, he was crying and panting and shivering all at the same time.

"Oh my god," Mr Smith cried, "this is insane."

He had never experienced such a high before, it was a religious experience, it was an addictive experience, it was the most erotic thing ever, the feeling was mind blowing, it was all encompassing, it was all consuming.

"How can one man be so perfect?," Mr Smith said softly, his cheek still glued to the massive bicep, "I've never seen anything like this.

Brett didn't say a single word, his mind was racing, he had so many thoughts. He had never experienced anything like this either. Was this just a game or was it real, was this man for real or was he just acting? Brett had been playing with his body, trying to show off his muscles, trying to see how people would react. He had always imagined how it would be, but the reality was way more than he had ever dreamed of. This was a new level of power, this was something new. He would be the ultimate alpha male, the top of the food chain. This was the beginning of a journey, a journey of unlimited possibilities, a journey without borders, a journey without boundaries, a journey without rules. He would do anything he wanted, he could have anyone he wanted, the world was his. And that journey was starting right now.

Brett let go of the man's head, now just flexing his bicep next to him, keeping it at eye level, Mr Smith licking the bicep while grabbing the arm with both hands

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," the man whispered, he was in awe, he couldn't believe it, he didn't want to stop.

Brett just kept flexing his bicep, while looking at the desperate man. He was thinking it over. Robbie had awaken something in him, he had opened a new door, and he couldn't close that door again, even if he wanted. It was an amazing feeling and he now realized that he didn't have any limits, that he could do anything he wanted.

"This is so crazy," Brett whispered to himself, "How is this real?"

It was a dream come true, he was experiencing his ultimate fantasy. He could now do everything he ever dreamed of, and it would actually be for real. This was the start of a new era, the dawn of a new Brett, the beginning of the new god.

"I could get used to this," he thought, a big grin on his face.

"You are a god."

Brett looked over at the driver.

"I'm a god?"

"Yes, you are. You are the most beautiful person in the world. You're a masterpiece, you're a sculpture, you're the epitome of perfection.

"Hahaha, yeah, whatever, man.

Brett had to adapt to the situation. The teasing was fun for him, but to see a grown man, the father of his best friend, acting this way. To give his whole life like that. It was strange. But somehow he knew that's what he wanted. Not this man. But to be adored like that. Robbie would understand how he felt.

"No, you don't understand, you are the definition of perfection, you are the standard, everyone is comparing themselves to you, everyone wishes they were you, everyone wants to be you, everyone wants to look like you.

"Wow, yeah, I'm pretty great, hahaha.

"Yes, you are, and that's why I want to worship you. I'm so in love with you, I would do anything for you, I would die for you, I would kill for you, I would give you the world.

"Hahaha, you're fucking sick.

"Yes, I am, but you have that effect on people, you make them sick. You're the most attractive human being in the history of mankind, it's not normal, it's not natural.

"So, you think I'm the best looking guy in the world, hahaha."

"Yes, absolutely, no doubt.

"Hahaha, you're fucking crazy, man.

"Maybe, but it's true. You're a gift to humanity, you're a blessing. You are the future, you are the new god.

"Hahaha, the new god, huh?"

"Yes, you're the new god.

"What, a teenager?"

"Not just a teenager, the teenager, the ultimate teenager, the teenage god, the god of teenagers, the god of humanity."

"You are so fucked up, man, hahaha."

Brett was laughing his ass off, but the words were sticking in his head.

"Sounds it would even be an honour for you of I would fuck your wife and daughter.

"Oh, yes! It would!"

"My god, this is weird.

"YES! YES!

"Okay, okay, calm down, jeez. Now let go of my arm, I need to get some clothes."

"Oh, yes, yes, of course, sorry.

The man released the bicep from his grip.

"I'll pay you 5000$ if you fuck my wife.

"Hahaha, dude, stop it, this is so fucked up, you're not serious about this.

"I am! I really am. I'll pay you 10000$.

"Stop it. I need to think about it.

"Yes, sure, take your time, I'm just so anxious to see it."

"My god, this is so fucked up."

They came to the store. It was a big store with the most trendy clothing just a few miles out of town. It was in the middle of nowhere, only the rich and famous would shop here. Mr Smith had chosen to drive here, Brett wasn't even paying attention to the road, he had no idea they were going here.

"Are you ready, god?

"Yeah, just shut up, okay.

"I can't.

"Fine, whatever.

Brett was now fully aware of his powers, the feeling was unbelievable. This was his time to shine, this was his time to prove himself, to show the world what he was capable of. This was his time to make an impact.

Mr Smith parked the car and looked over at the boy next to him, admiring him, staring at his perfect body, his godly muscles.

"You are beautiful, so beautiful."

"Yeah, yeah, I know.

"Let's go.

They got out of the car and walked towards the entrance. Mr Smith was in a hurry, he wanted Brett to get everything he wanted.

"Wait, I'm coming.

They entered the store. The interior was very modern, the walls were made out of glass, the floor was black, the shelves were made out of steel, the ceiling was high, the music was loud. It was an overwhelming experience, but that was the point. They wanted you to feel overwhelmed.

Usually you had to make an oppointment, you could only get in with a reservation. It was all very strict, very exclusive and a clerk would supervise you, helping you to pick out the right clothes. But Mr Smith had to try and convince the clerk, they would have to bend the rules, they would have to be lenient. Mr Smith had to show Brett his worth. He had to show him how much he could get him.

Mr Smith walked over to the desk and talked to the clerk.

"We need to see your boss."

The clerk looked up from his computer.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No, we don't, but it's urgent.

"I'm sorry, but you need an appointment."

At that moment the clerk laided eyes on the teenage god. His heart skipped a beat. He couldn't believe it, the young boy was stunning. The clerk had never seen someone like this before. The perfect proportions, the smooth skin, the flawless face, the big green eyes, the full lips, the dark hair, the broad shoulders, the big arms, the muscular chest, the narrow waist, the sexy hips, the strong legs, the beautiful feet, the firm ass. Everything about him was perfect. The clerk was stunned.

"As you can see I'm having a bit of a wardrope situation here." Brett said nonchalantly while emphasizing his struggling outfit.

"Oh my god, yes, of course, let me just go and get my boss, she's in her office.

The clerk was in shock. The most beautiful teenager in the world was standing right in front of him, he had to go and tell his boss.

The clerk ran to his boss' office, he knocked on the door, he opened it, he walked inside, his boss was sitting behind her desk, her computer screen in front of her, her head resting on her hand. She looked up.

"Yes?

"You need to come, there's someone I want you to see.

"Who?

"I can't tell you, just come, please, it's urgent.

The boss was a woman in her mid-thirties called Priscilla Jones. She had the most amazing physique. She was extremely tall, had long brown hair, the most amazing face, her lips were red, her eyes were blue, her skin was pale, her body was incredible, her legs were long, her ass was huge, her breasts were massive, she was the most beautiful woman. But it was her personality that made her so special. She was the most confident person you would ever meet. She was pure dominance. If she wanted something, she got it. She didn't take shit from anybody. It was said that no man could ever satisfy her. She had been married to three men, the first two were massive bodybuilders, the most masculine kind you could imagine, but they still couldn't satisfy her. So she gave up and married a wealthy man, the owner of the shop. She had her own private office, she could do whatever she wanted. She had complete control over the shop and loved it as her own. She would ask her husband for the most expensive jewellery and promise him that he would just get a glimpse of her tits so he could jerk off. He would then say yes and the jewellery would be hers. She would never allow him to touch her, so he would have to live with that. It was her power and she loved it. She would always dress like a queen, wearing the most expensive dresses, her shoes were the most stylish and expensive ones. She was a goddess.

"What is this about?

"It's a teenage boy.

"A boy?

"He's the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

"Really?

"Yes.

"Interesting, let's see.

The boss walked through the store, followed by her assistant. She couldn't see him just yet, but she could feel it. She could feel the aura of his beauty, she could feel the power of his masculinity, she could feel the presence of his perfection. It was overwhelming, it was intoxicating, it was exhilarating. She could smell it, she could taste it, she could feel it. She could feel her pussy getting wet, she could feel her clit getting hard, she could feel her nipples getting erect. She could feel her heart racing, she could feel her hands sweating, she could feel her stomach twisting, she could feel her knees getting weak, she could feel her head getting dizzy. It was an otherworldly sensation. She was hypnotized, she was paralyzed, she was possessed.

And then she could hear him, she could hear his voice, his voice was so sexy, so sensual, so masculine. It was powerful and dominating, It was overwhelming. She was overwhelmed. She had to see him, she had to see him with her own eyes, she had to see him in his purest form.

She was in love, in ecstasy. It was pure lust. She had never felt anything like it before. It was indescribable, it was beyond comprehension.

She stopped and saw him. He was even more beautiful than she had imagined. His face was like an angel, his eyes were like emeralds, his hair was like silk, his lips were like the most softest pillows, his body was like a sculpture, his skin was like marble, his muscles were like steel, his arms were like pillars, his legs were like mountains, his cock was like a giant tree trunk outlined in his shorts. He was the most stunning human being. She was breathless.

"What's your name?

"What about you tell me your's first.

Even his attitude was sexy. His confidence, his posture, his appearance, his scent, his energy. It was unreal. He was the most sexy person in the universe, he was the most attractive person in the universe. She would never have accepted a person to talk to her in that way, even the clerk let out a yelp when he heard him talk. But there was no question in her mind, he was in control, he was the master, he was the alpha. Because she needed him. She wanted him. And he knew it from the istant she came walking in. He knew he had her. She was his.

"Priscilla, my name is Priscilla Jones, and this is my store.

"Well, hello there, Priscilla.

"Hello there.

"What a beautiful store.

"Thank you, what's your name?

"Brett.

"Hi, Brett, so, what can I do for you?

"Haha, do I need to spell it out for you, Priscilla? Why do you think I'm here?

"No, I mean, yes, you can have whatever you want, I mean, I would love to serve you, I mean, if you need any help, I mean, it would be my pleasure.

"Maybe we could go to your office so you could give me some advice in what to wear, while Mr Smith and your employee are collecting some clothes for me.

"Oh, sure, of course, this way, please.

Brett told Mr Smith not to pay for the clothes just yet. Then the two walked to the boss' office. Mr Smith and the clerk looked at each other and then smiled.

Priscilla let Brett in first. She was nervous. She was so nervous, she was shaking, her knees were trembling, her heart was pounding, her throat was dry, her hands were sweating, her mouth was salivating. She was scared. Scared of him, but incredibly excited. She had never been so intimidated by someone, she was at his mercy.

"This is my office, please, have a seat.

Priscilla had expected Brett to sit in the guest chair, but instead he walked around her desk and sat down in her chair. She was surprised, but also thrilled. He pointed with open hand to the guest chair to instruct her to sit. She obeyed and sat down, her eyes locked onto him, his eyes locked onto her.

"So, Priscilla, you think the clerk will do a good job in picking out the right clothes for me?

"Yes, absolutely.

"Are you sure?

"Yes, he has an amazing eye for fashion, he is a natural, he knows what people like and what they need, he has an excellent taste, he will pick the best outfits for you.

"Maybe I can get them on the house, what do you think? Could we work out a deal?

Brett leaned back in the chair, placing his hands behind his head and started to flex his arms. Priscilla was stunned. The biceps exploded with veins, the sleeves straining to contain them. He grinned, while looking at the stunned woman. He flexed his arms harder. The sleeves were at the breaking point, about to burst. He could hear her breathing intensifying.

"Oh my god" she whispered

He gave his arms one more, final, powerful flex, the were exploding, seams were now audibly ripping. He held the flex and then the sleeves just popped, the threads breaking and releasing his massive arms, his giant biceps bulging out of the t-shirt, the ripped fabric hanging loosely down his arms, falling back onto his shoulders.

"As you can see, I really need new clothes, what do you think about that?

Priscilla was speechless, her jaw dropped, her heart was racing, her clit was throbbing, her panties were soaked. She had never seen anything like this, she had never felt anything like this, she was completely submissive to him, completely helpless, she had to do whatever he said, she had to obey, she had no choice.

"Oh, I, oh, I, I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say, I've never, oh my god, I, I, I, I...

"Yes?

"I think, I, I can arrange that, yes, absolutely.

"Haha, excellent, I knew I could count on you, Priscilla. This shirts is just way to tight. Watch.

Brett placed his lower arms on the armrest of the chair, elbows sticking out to the side. He pressed his fists together in front of him and slowly flexed his pecs. Priscilla watched the fabric of his t-shirt strain, the material stretch and his muscles swell. The sight was mind blowing, the sound was hypnotic, the effect was mesmerizing. She couldn't believe how powerful he was.

"See what I mean? Watch what happens if I flex even harder.

Brett kept flexing, his muscles popped up from everywhere, veins started bulging, the sound was almost unbearable.

"My god, I can't even hold this position for long, I'm straining my t-shirt.

Priscilla was speechless, the sight was mind blowing. The shirt was like a second skin, every detail of his body was carving out. His traps pushed the collar of his shirt up, his deltoids were expanding, his naked biceps were bulging, his pecs were pushing against the fabric, his abdominals were forming a perfect 8-pack, his chest muscles were swelling, his nipples were visible, his lats were stretching the shirt.

"Oh god, just look, my shirt is about to burst.

The shirt stretched beyond what seemed possible, but he didn't stop, he was determined to tear it.

"Fuck, this is so fucking hard, it hurts, my pecs are straining so much, look how hard they are, watch them pop.

He kept going and the shirt stretched more and more, his pecs were popping up, his biceps were bulging, his lats were tearing the fabric apart.

"Come on, just a little more, just a little bit, oh god, I'm tearing my shirt, oh god, oh god, it's about to rip. Look at the muscles coming through!

Priscilla could barely breathe, the sight was unreal, his body was perfect.

Brett's abs and lats were bulging, his deltoids were expanding, his traps were pushing his neck up, his biceps were almost bursting, his pecs were popping. The woman's pussy was soaking wet, her clit was throbbing, her nipples were so hard they were sticking out through her clothes, her eyes were locked onto him. Brett could see her pussy dripping on the chair.

"Show me how much you want me to burst this fucking shirt, show me how much you want it, beg me to do it.

"Please, oh god, please, please, please, do it, oh my god, please.

"Let me see how wet you are. Lift your legs en show it to me.

Priscilla lifted her skirt, she wasn't wearing any panties, her pussy was soaking wet, it was dripping. Brett looked at it and grinned.

"Now beg me again.

"Please, please, please, oh god, please, oh my god, oh god, oh my god.

Brett was so turned on, his cock was getting hard, he wanted to fuck her, he wanted to dominate her, he wanted her to worship him. He increased his flexing, now at the breaking point, he was about to burst his shirt, it was about to rip, he was so close, so fucking close.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, come on, just a little more, come on, fucking come on, it's about to rip, oh god, fuck, FUCK!

The threads gave in and the shirt exploded from all angles, it all gave away at once, it was incredible. The fabric of the shoulder tore, the fabric on his back ripped open, his lats were revealed, the fabric on his sides split apart, the fabric on his stomach ripped open, his abs and his 8-pack popped up, his pecs exploded through the torn fabric and the collar tore open right at the middle. Priscilla was stunned, the sight was insane, it was the most erotic thing she had ever seen, she was speechless, her mouth was open, her eyes were wide, she was staring at his body, she couldn't take her eyes off him. Brett relaxed and just smiled. Priscilla was stunned, she couldn't believe what she had just witnessed, it was the hottest thing she had ever seen.

"Now you see why I need clothes. You want me to have them, don't you?

Priscilla didn't hesitate, she was willing to do anything for him, she would give him anything.

"Yes, of course, you can have anything, you can have anything, just say the word.

"Don't worry, I won't take everything. But I'm still growing, you know, so I'll need new clothes from time to time. Let's make a deal. I promise I'll show you first hand when my clothes get too small. How does that sound?

Priscilla didn't have to think twice.

"Yes, I would love that.

"Great, then we have a deal.

Priscilla's knees were weak, she could barely stand up, she was still dizzy. She wanted him so badly.

"Maybe you should crawl under the desk. That way you can see my shorts are getting too small as well.

Brett was leaning back again, hands behind his head, hips thrust forward, legs spread wide. He was teasing her, showing off, making her drool. Priscilla got down on her knees, slowly crawled under her own desk and lifted her head. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. His black shorts were bursting, his dick lying on his right thigh, the shaft outlined, bulging and throbbing. It was so long, it didn't fit into his shorts, the whole head was hanging out of the leg of his shorts, it was enormous, the size was unreal, it was bigger than her wrist. Priscilla's pussy was dripping, she was ready. She crawled as fast as she could, Brett saw her head come between his thighs and lift up. He was expecting her to stare at his bulge, but instead she looked up at his face, straight in the eyes, she didn't even glance at his crotch. She was staring straight at his face, her eyes filled with lust and desire.

"Oh my god.

"Like what you see, Priscilla?

"It's...

"What?

"I have no words, I have never seen anything like it.

"Well, let's see what you can do about that.

She stared at him for a few seconds and then slowly looked down, her eyes widened as they reached his bulge. The head of his dick was peeking out of the leg of his shorts, she could see it, the skin, the shape, the outline. It was massive.

"Oh, I, I, oh my god.

"You want to touch it?

"Oh god yes, can I?

"Go ahead.

She looked up at him, his eyes were locked on her, a smile on his face, his cock throbbing. She slowly reached up and gently placed the fingers of her right hand around the head, the soft skin, the throbbing shaft beneath the fabric, the veins pushing through. She could feel the heat, the power, the strength, the hardness, the size. She was stunned.

"Oh god, I, oh god, oh my god.

She was amazed, her hands were trembling, her heart was racing, her body was shaking. It was the most perfect dick she had ever seen. She rubbed her hand all over the massive penis and moved her head towards the crown. She opened her mouth and kissed the head. She tasted the pre-cum and the sensation was overwhelming. She lost it now. She went all the way, wrapping her lips around the glans and taking the head in her mouth. She was in heaven. She began to lick and suck the head, she was so happy, her fantasy was becoming reality. Brett's cock was getting harder by the second, it was growing, it was pulsating, it was throbbing. The shorts were stretching more and more, barely able to contain his cock. She sucked and licked faster and harder, the sound was overwhelming, her lips were swollen, her tongue was sore, her cheeks ached, her jaw was tired. She continued to stroke the shaft along the fabric of the shorts. Brett relished the sensation, his dick throbbing and growing, his shorts straining and about to burst, the head of his cock throbbing and growing, his balls aching.

"God, you're driving me crazy, your mouth feels amazing.

The cock wanted to rise into the air, it wanted to be released from the shorts, the shaft was fighting the fabric, the shorts were about to burst, the threads were straining, the fabric was stretching.

Priscilla was now rubbing his balls and shaft, trying to get as much cock as she could into her mouth.

"Oh my god, it's going to burst!

The shaft stretched and bulged the fabric, the outline became larger, the shape carved out, the cock throbbing, the head swelling, the veins clearly visible, the shaft expanding, the shorts bursting. The head was completely lifted off his thigh, the fabric stretching thinner and thinner. It rose further and further up, until the fabric was no longer able to match the sheer force of the mighty penis. The right leg of the shorts ripped open at the seams, the cock flying out, it was released from the shorts with such power that Priscilla couldn't hold it, she lost her balance and was thrown backwards by the incredible force of the release.

"Please fuck me.

"Yeah, I thought you'd say that.

Brett stood up straight and removed the remaining pieces of his shorts. His legs were spread wide, his thighs bulging, his calves carved out, his feet wide, his toes curled. He was naked now. Priscilla couldn't believe what she was seeing. He grabbed her, lifted her from under the desk and placed her back on top of it. His body was perfection, his chest was bulging, his abs were tight, his hips were wide, his legs were like pillars, his dick was throbbing. She spread her legs, his body was towering above her, his face was smiling. Brett didn't lose any time, he placed his right hand on his shaft, guided it towards her pussy and pushed it in. It was soo hard, the penetration was deep.

"Oh fuck.

Brett moved his hips, he fucked her in a steady pace, his body was moving like a machine, his dick was pounding, his balls were slapping against her and the side of the desk, making a loud, wet sound. The woman's pussy adapted to the shape needed to accommodate the size of the child's arm-sized cock. Her inner walls clenched tightly around the thick pole, the shape of her clit would never be the same again as it stretched further than ever before.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, yes.

Brett grabbed her big tits, massaging them, squeezing them, playing with her nipples while she looked at him with the most intense gaze. His arms were covered in veins, bulging out of the smooth, flawless skin. Her view was breathtaking, she had never seen a man of such beauty and strength before. The golden brown skin glistened in the spotlight, the veins in his neck leading to his beautiful muscular face. His large hands fully covered her thick breasts, something no man had ever done before. They felt great on them, her nipples were rock hard. Priscilla lost it, the sex was unreal. After giving her a minute to adjust to the size, he began to increase the intensity of the fucking. His cock was so big, the feeling was overwhelming, her body went numb, she was sweating, her skin was burning. She wrapped her legs around his hips, his cock going deeper and deeper. It felt like the cock was under her throat every time he pushed it into her.

"God, yes! Fuck me! Harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me.

Brett began to pound her with insane force, the big desk now shuddering. His dick was drilling into her, his body moving faster, his hips slamming into her, his dick sliding in and out.

"Oooh yesss! Yessss! Oh my God yes! Yay! Yay! Yesss!"

"You like being fucked by me? Say my name. Say you want me!

"I want you Brett, I want you so bad, I'm yours, please don't stop, I want you, I need you, please, your muscles... ooh please flex them, I'm soo horny!

Brett raised his arms to show her the most insane double biceps pose she had ever seen. She lost it, the sight was too much, the pumping was unreal. She tried to lean forward to feel the big arms, but the cock inside her held her back.

"Oh God, I can't believe how sexy you are, oh God, the veins, your muscles, oh my God, I can't, oh fuck, the veins, the muscles, oh God, oh yes, your muscles, the veins, the muscles, the veins!!

The fucking was amazing, the sensation was out of this world. Brett's body was moving, his cock was pounding, his veins were bulging, his muscles were popping. Priscilla was close to her breaking point. The desk was now shaking violently, the lamp fell down and the computer monitor crashed to the floor. Her legs were still wrapped around his hips, his big cock still fucking her, his arms flexing. The fucking was amazing, the sensation was out of this world. Brett's body was moving, his cock was pounding, his veins were bulging, his muscles were popping. Priscilla was close to breaking point. The desk was now shaking violently, the lamp knocked over and the computer monitor crashed to the floor. Her legs were still wrapped around his hips, his big cock still fucking her, his arms flexing. The force of his fucking ruined the desk, it couldn't hold any longer, the bolts loosened and the parts began to give away. His dick pounded her insides, the head pushing against her stomach, his balls slapping her ass, his hips thrusting into her, his pelvis rubbing against her clit. With one incredible thrust, his balls slamming against the side of the desk, the screws loosened, the desk gave away, the bolts came out and the it broke apart. Brett was still flexing his arms, he loved the sight of his fucking. He thought Priscilla would fall to the ground, but to his surprise she was stil impaled on his giant cock, her legs wrapped around his hips, his huge cock still pounding her. It was unreal, she was lifted from the ground by nothing but the sheer force of his inhumanly big cock, her body hanging in the air, her legs around him, his cock inside her, his big arms flexed. It made his cock even harder, lifting the woman further upwars, causing her legs to let loose from his hips, his cock pushing them away. She was truely impaled now, the cock was piercing through her body, keeping her completely off the ground. She was now totally out of control. Her legs fluttered loose, her upper body leaned back but was held upright by the huge rod.

Brett grabbed the back of her head with his left paw and pressed it against his flexed right bicep, her face rubbing against the large muscle, her lips touching the bulging veins. He flexed the muscle even harder, the skin stretching, the veins widening, the muscle growing.

"This is what you wanted. You wanted to feel these muscles. Feel how hard they are, feel how big they are, feel their power.

"Yes, oh yes, please flex, please.

Brett picked up the pace, the fucking was brutal. His dick bored into her, his big biceps flexed. The woman was now moaning uncontrollably, the feeling was unreal. He grabbed her sides and began to use her as a fuck toy, a human fleshlight. His hands were like vice grips, his fingers digging deep into her skin. Her pussy was so tight, her legs fluttered, her toes curled, her mouth open, her eyes wide.

"OH YES, IT FEELS SO GOOD! FUCK ME, USE ME, USE ME! PLEASE!

The sight was incredible, the cock was going in and out of her, her body lifted from the ground, her tits bouncing up and down.

***KNOCK KNOCK***

***KNOCK KNOCK***

"YESSSS, OOOH YESSSS!!!

The office door opened, Brett turned to face it, Priscilla's back to the door. Her husband walked in.

"Oh my God, who, what the fuck, what the fuck is this, what is going on?!

"What does it look like, I'm fucking your wife.

"My God, this, how, I mean, what is this, how can this be? Are you raping her?

"Priscilla, are you all right? Do you want him to stop?

"NO! OH MY GOD, FUCK ME, DON'T STOP, FUCK ME HARDER, YEAH! HE'S SO BIG! JUST LOOK AT HIM

Brett just smiled as he looked at the shocked man. The man didn't know what to do. His jaw dropped, he couldn't speak. He watched the fucking, he saw the veins, he saw the muscles, he saw his wife's tits bounce, he saw the monster cock fuck his wife. He had never had sex with his wife. He had never seen her like this. He didn't know what to feel. Should he be mad? Or aroused? He was stunned.

"What is happening here? This is not real. How can you, I mean, look at him, I mean, what is this, this is not real.

"Well, what are you gonna do? Either you stay or go, but close the door man.

"What are you gonna do? Either you stay or you go, but close the door, man.

The man's mind was blown. He was speechless. He was stunned. The scene was overwhelming. He couldn't believe his eyes. His wife was having the time of her life, his mind was blown, he was confused. But aroused. So aroused. He stared at the fucking, his wife's face full of lust and pleasure, Brett's muscles bulging and his face showing a big smile. He closed the door.

"I think your husband is enjoying this.

Priscilla's eyes were rolling back, she was moaning, her tongue hanging out, she was in heaven. Her body was numb, her pussy was stretched, her legs fluttered, her pussy was so wet.

"Oh my god Philip, can you believe this? Do you see him? Look at his body, he's like a Greek god.

Brett's body was amazing, his pecs were massive, his abs carved out, his legs were like tree trunks. His skin was glowing, his veins were bulging, his biceps were massive. He was covered in sweat, his hair was soaked. His muscles were swollen and shiny, his veins were like snakes. He looked like a sex god. The man couldn't believe it, his wife was enjoying this, she was fucking another guy, and the guy was so huge, so muscular.

Brett placed his fucktoy on her back on the ground and completely covered her with his massive frame. With his cock deep inside her, he started doing pushups. Each time he came up, he pulled inches of his shaft from the wet clit, until he came down again and buried the thick cock deep inside her. His muscles pumped to abnormal proportions as he continued to look at the dumbfounded man with an arrogant grin. After pressing dozens of times, he places his closed fists on the floor next to the woman's face. He pulled his feet up to beside her thighs, his knees bent. With his right hand he now pressed her buttocks up, pressed tightly around his cock. He began to fuck with incredible force. He was gorilla-like, so animalistic, so primitive. It was pure lust. The woman couldn't hold back any longer. She had tried so hard to hold back her orgasm, but she couldn't do it any more. Her legs went straight, her toes curled, her mouth opened, her eyes closed. She grabbed Brett's huge biceps and her entire body shuddered. Her back arched, her mouth opened, her eyes rolled back, her head leaned back. The most intense orgasm of her life took hold of her, she was completely paralyzed, the pleasure was too much, it was unreal, the sight was so sexy, the fucking was too much. She was completely overwhelmed by the size, the strength, the muscles, the power, the cock.

"OH MY GOD, YESS, OOOH, YES, OH YES, OH, OHH, OOOH, OOOOOOH!!!!!

Her husband had never seen her have an orgasm. It was so beautiful. He had never experienced anything like it before. He had always dreamed of seeing his wife like that.

"Oh my god, this, oh my god, oh, I've never seen her like this before.

But at the same time, when he finally saw his wife in her prime, he saw him. Brett. The monster. The beast. The beast that was fucking his wife. The beast that had the biggest dick he had ever seen. It couldn't be he was attracted to him, could it? The sight of his wife in her prime was enough to blow his mind. But the beast? And the monster cock?

Brett was now on the verge of cumming. His cock was twitching, his balls were churning, his legs were burning. His muscles were flexed to the max, his veins bulging, his face red. He could feel his cock swell and throb, his balls were ready to burst. Priscilla could feel it coming. She could feel the dick pulse and throb, the veins getting thicker.

"Fuck me, fuck me, cum inside me, I want it.

"You sure?

"Yes, I want to feel it, I want it.

He thrust his cock deep into her pussy, his balls tight, his cock pulsing, his muscles flexing. He let out a loud moan as the first rope of cum shot out of his cock, his balls pumping, his cock pulsing, his balls churning, his cum exploding. Rope after rope, rope after rope. The orgasm lasted so long, each pulse sent a load of cum into the woman's body, each wave felt like an explosion, each rope more powerful than the one before. Her stomach swelled, the feeling was indescribable. Her husband stood with his back to the door, watching his wife being filled with a river of cum, the beast's cock exploding, his balls pumping. He couldn't believe the sight, it was so hot, the monster cock pumping into his wife. Brett released Priscilla's body, pulled his dick out of her and continued to jerk his pole with his right hand. The next cumshot was so strong. The man watched it happen. He saw the load explode from the biggest glans imaginable. It happened so quickly. It could have shot infinitely farther had it not been stopped by the stunned man's face. This one cumshot covered his entire face and before he knew it he felt the next one landing on his chest. And the next. The man was being coated in the teenager's load. Philip wiped his face on the sleeve of his shirt, but it was of little use as the next load was already covering him again.

"Oh my god dude, you're totally soaked! Hahaha, damn!

Brett's load was too much, his body was covered, his head was soaked, his shirt was drenched, his pants were dripping. It was so intense, the smell was unbelievable, the man's senses were overloaded. He wiped his face clean again, while Brett unloaded his last shots on Priscilla's body.

"Oh my god Brett, you've filled me up completely, your load is incredible. Philip, come here. Lick my pussy. Lick the god's load out of it.

Philip was eager to do so. He finally got the chance to lick his wife's pussy, the thing he had been fantasizing about for so long. But it wasn't only his wife's pussy, it was also Brett's jizz. The thought made him hard, he so badly wanted to lick the cum out of his wife's pussy. He got down on his knees and began to lick her, the taste was so good, the smell was so good. His wife's pussy could not have tasted any better. She was still shaking, her clit was still tingling.

"Taste that muscleload. You could never do that. He's so hot. That's a real man's load." Priscilla moaned.

Brett stood next to the man, hands on his hips, grinning, his cock softening but still massive. Philip noticed the young stud next to him, the man towering above him, the god standing next to him. He felt the urge to touch his muscles, his mind was blown, he had never seen muscles so big, so perfect, so sexy. The thought was overwhelming, his mind was telling him not to do it, but his body was telling him something else. He gave in, his hand reached out, his fingers touched the giant's quads. The muscle was hard, the skin was smooth, the veins were bulging. He moved his hand to the other leg, the other side was exactly the same. His face was still burried in his wife's pussy, tasting the young man's cum, while his hand was feeling the legs all over. Brett's cock was now hanging so low, the man accidetally rubbed his hand across the giant shaft. His cock was still so thick, even though it was soft. Philip was shocked to feel it. He quickly pulled his hand away. But it just took him a second to realise he wanted to touch it.

"Haha dude, you want to touch it so bad

Priscilla saw it happening and got on her knees on Brett's right side.

"Oh Brett, make him your bitch. Please. Make him mad with desire. He has never had a cock in his mouth.

"Do you wanna suck my dick, Philip? Do you wanna lick the cum off of my cock? Do you wanna feel the muscles?

He got on his knees next to his wife.

"No.. yes.. no, I don't know. This is so wrong, this is not what I had in mind, I mean, what will people think, I mean, it's just, it's, I can't.

"You want to be my bitch? You want to serve my cock? Look at it, do you want it?

Philip couldn't take his eyes off the massive cock. He couldn't say he wanted it. But he knew he did. So he just leaned in. He was hypnotised. It was like a magnet. He couldn't resist, even if he wanted to. The cock was hanging in front of him. It was beautiful. It was so well shaped, veins were all over it, it had a fantastic brown colour, even darker than the rest of his skin. The forehead was pulled back, the head had an amazing bright pink colour. And it was so fat. So thick. It was bigger than a soda can, even in it's soft state like this. And the bull balls underneath, man what a sight. They hung even lower than the big cock and leaned against his thighs. Both nuts clearly visible hanging in the long sack. He looked up, Brett was smiling. He looked at his wife, she was smiling. His eyes went back to the giant meat.

"Be his bitch, be his slave. Do it.

"Lick the cum off my dick.

He leaned in and opened his mouth. The first lick was electrifying. The taste was unbelievable. He could not describe it. He licked more, his hands were shaking. He grabbed the massive dick with his left hand and felt it. It was so heavy. His mouth was open, his eyes were wide, his tongue was licking. The size was so overwhelming, his fingers did not meet his thumb.

"Look at him, he's so horny. He can't believe it.

Brett took a step back, pulling the cock away.

"Do you want to suck my dick?

Philip stared at the giant pole, he needed it.

"Do you want to worship my cock?

"Yes, please, let me.

Brett stepped closer, the man grabbed his monster dick and placed the tip against his lips.

"Tell me you're my bitch.

"I'm your bitch.

"Show me how much you want it.

Philip sucked the big cock in his mouth, it was so huge, he could not believe how thick it was, it was like a giant sausage.

"Oh yes Brett, own him. Make him yours.

Brett pushed the cock into the man's throat. Philip couldn't handle it, he choked. He could not breath.

"Come on Philip, you can do better than that.

Brett pushed his cock in and out of the man's mouth.

"Suck my dick.

Priscilla was loving the sight, her husband was such a cockslut. He had been drooling over her, but now he was on his knees, sucking the teenage giant.

"I am so turned on, I am so wet, fuck him, fuck his face, do it, I want to see him gagging.

Brett grabbed Philip's head and fucked his face, shoving his massive tool deep into the throat, over and over again, his balls slapping his chin and chest. The man could not handle it, the dick was too big, his mouth was stretched too wide.

"You are my bitch, you will be my slave. Suck it.

The giant held the man's head and fucked him. The man tried to get away, but he couldn't. Brett's grip was too tight, his face was shoved against his crotch. He pulled the cock out, the man was coughing, the dick was too big, it was impossible to take. Brett shoved his cock back in, it went down his throat. Philip grabbed his knees, but the teenager was too strong. Brett grabbed the man's hair, his head was completely locked in.

"You are my bitch.

Philip was scared, his body was shaking, he couldn't move. The giant's cock was so big, it was tearing him apart. His throat was aching, he was drooling all over the cock. The cock started to swell, his heart was pounding.

"Yes, fuck his face, fuck his face, fuck his face.

The teenager's cock was swelling, his balls were churning, his cock was pulsing.

"Oh my god, look at his face. He look's like he's gonna explode.

Philip's face was red, his eyes bulging, tears running down his cheeks, his face drenched in sweat, his jaw aching. The cock was twitching, his head was spinning. The cock was getting too big, he was starting to panic.

"OH MY GOD!

Brett grabbed his neck and squeezed, Philip started to panic, the cock was throbbing.

"OH MY GOD BRETT!!!!! HE CAN'T TAKE IT. IT'S SO HOT! OH MY GOD!!!!

"FUUUCK!

His eyes were bulging, his nostrils flared, his neck was swollen, his muscles were flexed, his body was shaking.

"OH MY GOD HE'S CHOKING, FUCK HIS FACE, OOOOHHHH!!!!

Brett was on the verge, his cock was throbbing, his balls were twitching, his body was tensing.

"Take it bitch! Taste the cum of a real man!

His cock was only semi hard, but he unleashed. The cum shot out of his cock. The cum shot down Philip's throat, his neck bulging, his Adam's apple swelling, his stomach filling. The next shot went straight into his lungs, Philip started choking, the cum shooting out of his nose. His mouth was filled, the cum oozing out the sides, down his chin. Brett was grunting, his muscles flexed, his cum blasting into the man's face, filling his mouth, coating his face, his cum oozing down his body, his balls twitching.

Priscilla pushed her husband out of the way, the man fell on his back, the giant cock spraying cum everywhere.

"Let me have it, oh my god, oh my god, yes, let me have it, give me that load.

She placed her hands around his cock and took the remaining cumshots. Brett's body was shaking, his cock was pulsing. Priscilla licked his dick, tasting the cum, her husband was watching her, the sight was so hot, her sucking the massive dick. Brett was moaning, his body was shaking, his legs were shaking. He pulled his dick away, the cum was dripping down her chin, her tits were covered.

"Oh my god, look at your wife, she is a dirty slut. She is such a dirty whore. Look at her, she can't get enough.

Philip couldn't believe his eyes. The sight was so hot, his wife sucking the young stud. Her eyes were closed, her lips wrapped around the giant cock, her tits were coated with cum, her hands were holding his hips, his abs were flexed, his arms were flexed, his body was glistening with sweat, his chest was rising, his breathing was heavy.

"Well, that was fun, haha. Now, get me some clothes to wear.

Philip's mind was blank, he couldn't think, the sight was overwhelming, the smell was intoxicating. He couldn't speak. He was mesmerized. His wife was kneeling in front of the young god, her mouth filled with the young man's cum. The monster cock was still semi hard. It was the most incredible thing he had ever seen. Priscilla finally managed to swallow the rest of the cum.

"Yes, I make sure you get some clothes" Priscilla said.

After wiping herself as clean as she could, she called the clerk to bring Brett some clothes. He was instructed not to enter the office but to leave the clothes at the door. Brett got dressed and went over the deal with the married couple who owned the shop. Brett could come in any time he needed new clothes and it would be on the house as long as he kept coming into the office to flex out of his tight clothes.

While Brett continued to establish his status as a human god in the owner's office, Mr Smith and the clerk had packed his clothes and put them in the car. Brett walked into the shop. He was wearing white trainers, grey shorts and a white shirt.

Priscilla, Philip and the clerk all came to say goodbye. Brett thanked the owner for his hospitality. He then looked down at the clerk.

"Come on Mr Smith, the payment has been arranged. We're leaving.

"Yes, after you Brett.

Brett took a step towards the door, his massive feet and long legs almost spanning the entire entrance. He walked through the doors and got into the car. The three baffled shopworkers couldn't believe their eyes, their minds had been blown. Brett had established his power. He was the undisputed human god, the king of the city, the master of the earth, the ruler of the universe.

Mr Smith started the car and they drove off, back to the farm.

"How did you arrange the payment?

"What do you think? You're a smart guy, I am sure you can figure it out.

"She couldn't keep her hands off of you.

Brett grinned. "Who could, right" He winked at the driver.

"Well, since I don't have to pay for your clothes, I could pay for your home gym.

"That's a good idea, you want to see me grow even bigger, right?

"Yeah.

"We'll I'll let you know what to order. Thanks man, I like that.

Mr Smith's cock was rock hard again. He couln't control himself around this beast. The whole car reeked of him. It smelled like sweat and musk and sex. The giant was sitting there, the air was filled with his aroma, his legs were spread wide, his hands were on his thighs, his arms were pumped, his chest was rising, his breathing was heavy. His eyes were looking straight ahead, his lips were pursed, his hair was perfect, his jawline was chiseled, his veins were popping, his skin was smooth. Mr Smith was so turned on, his body was shaking. He couldn't think about anything else but the beast sitting next to him.

"Just keep it together old man, I need to get home now.

"But.. uhum.. what about my proposal.. I mean.. you know"

"You mean the one in which you want to pay me a shit load of money to fuck your wife and daughter?

"Uhum.. yes.."

"It could be I could use a swim in your pool soon. I'll see.

Mr Smith was grinning, his cock was leaking precum.

"Thanks Brett.

They finally arrived at the farm.

"I'll text you the gym order.

Brett took out the bags with clothes. Mr Smith watched him, his muscles were flexing. His ass was so big, his thighs were so thick. The man could not wait until the teenager was swimming in his pool.

"Here, for your trouble."

Brett presented his flexed right bicep in front of the man's face through the window. Mr Smith was in heaven. He could not believe the sight, he couldn't control himself. His nose was touching the giant's bicep, his lips were kissing it.

"Thanks Brett.

"No problem, I'll see you around.

Brett walked into his house, towards his bedroom. Robbie was still sleeping. He must have been so spent after their sex. Brett dropped the bags next to his bed and sat on the edge of Robbie's bed.

"Hey baby bro, wake up.

Robbie's eyes opened slowly, he had been sleeping for hours. He looked at the giant, his eyes went wide.

"You're so fucking hot.

"Hahaha, you're not even awake and that's the first thing you say. Damn dude, you're obsessed.

"I am.

"We need to get some dinner dude. I need to tell you what happened. It's crazy, I need to talk to you about it. The world is falling at my feet man, it's fucking insane.

"I know.

"No man, you don't.

"I do, because you're a giant, a human god, a beast. I know because I'm your number one fan. I know because I am yours.

"Fuck, dude, that's deep.

"It's true, and I'm not letting go.

"Well, get out of bed then. We'll talk about it.

The boys went to make dinner, Brett told everything that happend.

"So he wants you to fuck his wife and daughter and pay you to do so? That's insane. You should totally do it!

"Hahaha, I knew you would say that.

"I bet you could wreck both of them. They wouldn't stand a chance against your giant cock.

"Fuck, dude, your mouth is a piece of work.

"You're truely a god Brett. I can't believe it. You can do anything you want. There's no one able to stop you. You could fuck your way through the whole town. You could destroy it. You could rule the world.

"Haha, calm down little bro.

"It's true, though, isn't it? Don't you want it? You can take the world. You can do as you like. You hold the cards, don't you?

"Well, it's kind of nice.

"Kind of? Are you insane? You're the alpha, you're the top dog. There's no one like you. Everybody wants you or to be with you. Please take it. Take everything. You deserve it. You're the king, the boss, the big man. You can do anything. Everyone is at your feet. Your life is amazing.

"You'd like that?

"I would die for it.

"Don't do that, I like having you around.

"You are my hero, Brett. You're so fucking strong. Look at you. No one can touch you. You're the most powerful human on the planet.

"Allright then, we'll see how far I can take this.

"Oh yes! It's gonna be amazing! I'll be there, all the way. I'll always be there for you. I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want it.

"I appreciate it, buddy.

"I want to see you using your strength. Ooh, I so badly want to see you put those muscles to work. Please show me. Please do something for me.

"Haha dude, you don't even know what I can do. I'll show you, tomorrow.

"Can you give me a preview?

"Allright, just a little. You're hard?

"Fuck yeah.

Brett took off his shirt, got up from the table and walked over to his little brother. His right hand grabbed his little brother's crotch. His paw covered the entire crotch area, squeezing and lifting Robbie out of his chair. It was amazing. Using only the strength of his right arm, he easily lifted his 18-year-old brother out of his chair. Robbie fell forward, leaning on Brett's forearm. He began to curl Robbie up and down. His arm was so big, it looked so powerful. He curled him up and down like it was nothing.

"Do you like it?

"Oooooh, yeeees, oooh, oooh, yes, more, do it, oh god.

"Hahaha, look at your face, you're drooling, fuck. You feel my strength?

"Yes, it's incredible, ooh, you're so strong, so fucking strong.

"Yes, I am.

"I can't take it, your muscles are amazing, they're so fucking hot.

The muscles exploded with veins. The massive shoulders bulged in front of Robbie's eyes. Each time he went up, he began to kiss them. When the arm was stretched down, every vein was visible from shoulder to wrist. It was the most erotic, the most amazing thing to see.

"I can't believe how fucking hot you are. Your body is so incredible, I can't stand it. You're a beast, an animal, a monster. You're the biggest and the strongest, there's no one like you.

Brett kept lifting and curling him, it made Robbie's cock twitch.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, yes, please, keep going, lift me, oh god.

Brett lowered Robbie down, stripped off his clothes, grabbed his sides and lifted him high into the air. The head of Robbie's 7 inch rock hard cock was now pointing at the bottom of the cleavage of Brett's pecs.

"Fuck, you're strong, oh my god.

Robbie put his hands on his brother's silky hair as Brett pushed him higher and higher. The cock was now entering the cleavage, the pecs surrounding his twitching cock. Brett squeezed the pecs together, the pressure on the cock was incredible. The muscles were so strong, so powerful. The cleavage was so smooth, it was heaven.

"You feel that, little brother, you're inside me. You're fucking my pecs. Damn, dude, I could crush your dick with one flex of my pecs. Feel it.

Brett's biceps bulged, his pecs twitched, his nipples became rock hard. Brett started to squeeze his pecs, the pressure of the broad slabs of muscle was insane, the feeling was indescribable.

"Oh my god it hurts! But it's so good. You're amazing. It's the most amazing thing I have ever felt.

"Yeah, tell me how those muscles feel around your cock. Can you feel I could break it right of your body?

"Ye... yeeees, I'm cumming, I'm cumming.

"Look at my pecs, they're so strong, look how they're squeezing your cock.

"Fuuuck, ooh, oooh.

Brett felt Robbie's cock start twitching and pulsing between his pecs. The pecs were bulging to the max, the skin was shiny and glistening. It was unbelievable, the pressure the muscles were putting on the cock, the feeling was intense.

"Oooh, aaaah.

Robbie didn't know where to look. From up there he could see how broad his brother really was. He could see the size of his shoulders and arms, he could see his traps and delts, those pecs stuck out so far, his quads were extremely thick. His feet and legs were so far apart, his abs were so perfect. Brett started to move his baby brother up and down, still squeezing his dick with his pecs. Robbie couldn't take it anymore. He was cumming.

"Aaah, I can't, oooh, oh my god.

Brett saw his little brother shoot the first blast of cum. The load flew high up in the air.

"I'm cumming, aaah, ooh, aaaah, I'm cumming, oh, oooh.

Another shot was released from the 7 incher, another and another.

"Fuck dude, I'm so fucking strong. I'm lifting you so you can fuck my pecs. How's that for a strength show?

"Yes, fuck, yes. You're amazing. Oh god, yes.

Robbie was shooting blast after blast, his body was shaking. The 8th shot was the last. Brett was holding him in the air, his pecs still squeezing the dick. He had just squirted his entire load, between the giant's pecs, his pecs were glistening.

Brett lowered Robbie to the floor. He looked exhausted.

"How's that for a show?

"Oh my god! What you're here for is to rule the world. That was so amazing. You're so strong. Your body is so fucking hot. It's perfect, there's nothing else but you.

"Yeah, baby bro, you understand how I feel. You feel what I am. Tomorrow I'll show you my strength. And you start working out.

"I will. I can't wait, big bro." Robbie was mesmerised. "Brett... please tell me you're a god. Tell me you are the ruler of the world.

"Fuck yeah I'm a god! I fucking own the world and you're here to see it all.

"I don't miss a single moment. I can't wait till tomorrow.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Please please continue it. I've been avidly following and it is so so good. It's actually very good writing especially considering English is not your first language. I love your descriptions and the way you made Brett so cocky.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2