Big Brother Brett (update to part 10)

RAnnaud

Chapter 8 was just as good as teh rest. 

Brett is showing up and learning what his body can do to other people.

I found the bit about Sam pretty interesting. Im sure Brett will be happy to have his best friend as his side and like jhe will do with Robbie. He will train both of them to be alphas as well but in his presecne they just betas

• Like 3

LOVE IT! LOVE BRETT! 

Can't wait for the next part. Please keep going, thank you for the story.

Also i would love it even more if anyone besides his brother called Brett "Sir" Or "Master" Or else, not just Brett. to show their submissiveness. 😁

• Like 4

On 10/2/2023 at 12:43 PM, Ro20316 said:

Chapter 8 was just as good as teh rest. 

Brett is showing up and learning what his body can do to other people.

I found the bit about Sam pretty interesting. Im sure Brett will be happy to have his best friend as his side and like jhe will do with Robbie. He will train both of them to be alphas as well but in his presecne they just betas

You cought that quite well. Sam himself is a handsome jock, a real chick magnet, always on the prowl for the ladies. But hey, we're talking about Brett here, so we'll see how Brett's growth affects him in the next part. Brett is very cautious with him, Sam is the best friend he can imagine, but Robbie is very excited to find out. He loves Sam too, apart from Brett he finds him the best looking guy he knows.
And then someone comes along who they hadn't counted on at all.

• Like 2

On 10/3/2023 at 6:11 AM, Musclave said:

LOVE IT! LOVE BRETT! 

Can't wait for the next part. Please keep going, thank you for the story.

Also i would love it even more if anyone besides his brother called Brett "Sir" Or "Master" Or else, not just Brett. to show their submissiveness. 😁

Thanks for your kind comment! 

The "master" or "sir" thing doesn't do much for me personally, but maybe the boys feel different 😉 let's find out and let me know what you think after the next part!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RAnnaud said:

Thanks for your kind comment! 

The "master" or "sir" thing doesn't do much for me personally, but maybe the boys feel different 😉 let's find out and let me know what you think after the next part!

little baby bro is the best 

• Like 4