Friendly competition between cousins (pt14 & 15 - 1.12.24)

NTMuscle

Part 4

It was early enough in the day when the gym was mostly empty but still some people were there who stopped and stared as we entered.  Ralph leaned back towards me and said how does it feel to get your first stares.  I leaned forward and told him it felt a bit odd but I could get used to it in time.  Wally patted me on the back and said yeah trust us you will.  You will even play with the folks staring and flex just because.  We walked to the locker area, and I noticed in the mirror walking by that I’m fucking massive.  The small kid I guess from college working on his triceps was very small compared to me.  I didn’t realize it until a few minutes later that I stopped next to him to compare our size differences.  My fucking leg was bigger around than his entire body.  My ass was sticking out further than his chest.  I snapped out of it when the guys called me over and I played it off as if I was looking at what was on the TV behind the kid over the mirrors.

Yeah its amazing how small people and things are in comparison to us right, Dusty stated as everyone mixed their pre-workouts to chug down and head over to the leg areas of the gym.  Now that I have a sense of time now, we worked out a solid hour and a half.  Our legs were pumped to the max and ready to be fed.  I said lets eat but the others had to go to work.  I remembered I needed to do so as well.  But before I could do anything Wally said you don’t need to worry about anything for awhile it has all been handled.  Don’t know what that meant but I just said ok and kept it moving no work, I can just go home, and relax.  That wasn’t the plan either, I was to eat and recover here in the gym and do another heavy workout before going home.  They left while I ate and about 30 minutes later after finishing eating similar to the facility I felt like I never even worked out but my legs were pumped but not tired so I went back down and began to workout again but harder for about 3 hours until walking was beginning to be a problem.  I had to almost lift my legs one by one to move them forward.  My newly swollen calves were starting to tear my socks apart and the fabric of the shorts given to me by Ralph were starting to expose skin underneath from being stretched so thin.  Fortunately, I had a shake in my bag and sat on the bench for a second after taking my shake to gather myself to be able to leave.  After a few minutes of sitting down I promise I saw my legs grow larger before my eyes and it felt like my ass is hanging off the back of this bench a little bit.  I smiled and thought to myself that my cousin doesn’t stand a chance.  The being within chimed in and said and we are only getting started.

I got up and started to leave as the afternoon crowd was coming in.  I could feel their eyes looking at me as I walk pass and seeing how they compare in size to me.  I was glad the gym had double doors because my right quad brushed against the edge of the second door to open it just ever so slightly so I could fit through without a problem and began to walk home.  I don’t know what it was but the constant movement and stretching of my leg muscles while walking home gave my legs even more of a workout especially going up the small hill.  Whoever was behind me was lucky enough to see my exposed ass as it was really starting to thin the threads of my shorts and the fact that I had a jock strap on made it that much more pronounced.  I made it to my place and as fate would have it the key to the main door was stuck in my pocket and hard to pull out with my legs having grown so much.  It was to the point that I had rip a large hole just to get the keys out which of course fell on the concrete.  I was going to squat down to pick them up but said to hell with it and bent over and that did it.  My shorts ripped to shreds exposing my ass lifted in a jockstrap to the sounds of gasps behind me.  I turned around to face the onlookers with a growing boner stretching the material trying to contain it.  I smiled and jingled the keys to show that was all I was doing but it didn’t help that a large bicep formed and started to tear a sleeve of a shirt I was wearing.

One woman was appalled at the sight and covered the eyes of her kids saying there are children around.  I was getting ticked off as if I did something wrong but to not get angry like that I said well maybe one day they will grow up to be big and strong like me as I hit a double bicep pose that ripped my sleeves to shreds.  The woman wasn’t amused and pulled her child and all I heard was “Mommy was that the Hulk?” Laughing, I then turned to face my next challenge, squeezing into the door of my building.  Once inside I looked back at the door and snorted.  I won’t be able to squeeze through that after while and may have to use the service doors in the back.  I turned to walk down the hall with my boner stretching the jockstrap further.  Since I was by myself in the hallway I released it from its prison and let it slap against my abs as I walked getting harder at the fact I noticed that I now take up most of the hallway in width.  There was still a little bit of room on the sides of me but only a real short person could walk by me because my lats flared out enough to prevent someone from walking beside me.  My cock started leaking precum at the thought of me having to squeeze down the hallway soon. 

The being inside read that thought and the others and reassured me there is so much more than that before fading away again.  I made it to my place and squeezed into the doorway but had a bit more of a challenge since the door didn’t open like the main one. I got most of my torso in and 1 leg but the doorframe was caught in the crack of my ass.  I tried to do a side stretch to get through and it almost worked but going in sideways made it difficult and I already know I’m too wide to just walk in.  After a few attempts I moved my way back into the hallway which with all the constant movement of my cock rubbing against my abs made the pressure build.  I then placed my hand on one-side of the frame and began to push just enough to allow me in but still enough to render the door completely useless. 

Fortunately it is a studio but I won’t be able to stay here for long and nobody would dare try to break into a place with a doorframe like that.  Now that I was inside I had to handle this boner and rub one out.  I sat on the floor with a loud thud that shook the whole unit plus a few others and began to work.  Just the images in my mind of getting even bigger and the look on Jax’s face in a few months was enough to give me a huge release which hit the ceiling fan that was on and sprayed my spunk all over the place.  One would consider it a mess but I thought of it as accomplishment that I was even able to do such a thing which caused me to shoot a couple of additional loads before passing out due to exhaustion.

• Like 20