Friendly competition between cousins (pt14 & 15 - 1.12.24)

NTMuscle

Part 11

Dusty decided to stick to the bodybuilding route and be the most decorated one to ever grace the stage which wasn’t going to be hard.  Ralph decided to go become a college/adult wrestling coach.  Wally decided to become an American football player specifically a lineman to show off his brute strength.  All 3 would get the notoriety needed and I would be able to see who they are interacting with to determine if they are viable.  With my own talents I need to create a space that is for men to focus on growth, strength, mass, and all the things that bring us pleasure.  This place won’t be for everybody and will eventually hit a capacity of individuals but we will get to that point later for now I needed my 3 trainers out in the world recruiting. 

Dusty immediately went to the gym to start working out to sharpen his newly minted physique.  Walking in at almost twice the size he normally was drew immediate attention.  A whole lot of emotions and feelings in the mix.  Envy, lust, and desire.  All of which I could feel and feel them changing, feeding, and fueling my being but we will talk about those changes later.  Dusty strutted over to the bench to test his strength and to show off as well.  Loaded the bar up with 3 plates on each side to warm up.  Then added 2 more plates on each side, then another 2, then another 2 maxing out the bar and cranked out 30 reps like it was nothing.  He wasn’t sweating too much but his pecs were pumped and he drew a crowd.  All of whom were encircling him and the bench all envious and desiring to be like Dusty.  He sat up and bounced his chest for the audience a little but then felt a presence that I felt.  A friend of mine from college was in the group [Malcolm].

Dusty approached Malcolm as the crowd parted on both sides as he walked towards Malcom and sized him up.  Dusty was obviously taller than Malcolm but not by much.  He reached his massive arm out towards Malcolm when Dusty heard my voice in his head saying bring him to me.  Dusty dropped him arm around Malcolm's shoulder which caused him to slightly buckle.  Overreacting Dusty scooped him up as if he were about to fall, embraced him, and kissed him whispering in his ear you are coming with me.  All Malcolm can do is nod.  He didn’t know if he should be excited, afraid, or aroused but he was all 3 and I could feel all of those emotions building within me along with all the others anger and jealousy for not being picked to come along with Dusty.  Before putting Malcolm down, Dusty said to him that he was going to finish working out and giving everyone a show and then they would leave.  From there Dusty went on to workout a few more hours.  The crowd growing larger around him as he moved.  Some were even comfortable enough at this point to go and wipe sweat off of him just to feel him and the power within his massive frame and to keep the sweat rag as a token.

Dusty started to leave and Malcolm followed.  Dusty got into the truck with Malcolm on the passenger side.  However, Dusty was too pumped from the intense workout, his swollen physique wouldn’t allow for him to drive.  His chest was pressed up against the steering wheel locking it in place.  He had to lean over slightly into the passenger space just to stay inside the truck but wasn’t even really able to close the door.  Eventually they switched seats and Malcolm drove following the directions Dusty gave him, heading back in my direction.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Part 12

Ralph went back to his Alma Mater to see the wrestling coach.  Now you would think that he used to be on the wrestling team but no he helped out with wrestling, knew all the technical movements but didn’t get on the team.  He really just enjoyed watching everyone in their singlets and all that was contained and not contained within.  He found an old shirt that would have been to big on him back during college but was too small for him before being gifted with his new body but is even smaller and tighter now.  After a few attempts he got it on and burst through the sleeves and made it look like a crop top since he was shorter, the shirt really conformed to his meaty chest allowing his abs to show.  He did find some large pants with the school initials down the pants leg that were stretched beyond what they were made for to account for the mass in his legs.  They weren’t leggings tight but they looked like slim fit now.

Ralph made it to campus at the recreation facility and saw all the cars there and proceeded to head inside.  The doorway was a bit of a squeeze but he made it through.  He was standing in the double wide entryway leaning up against the frame arms folded under his protruding pecs to push them out even more with his nipples showing through the shirt over his forearms.  There were about 8 wrestlers and the coach on the mat practicing with their backs to him until the coach blew his whistle and looked at the door.  “Holy Shit!, Ralphie is that you?!”  Ralph’s face didn’t change too much from college minus a little facial hair but everything beyond that was new man.  Ralph nodded and smirked thinking that nobody has called him Ralphie in years.

Coach motioned for him to come on over and the guys turned around and saw this short but massive beast heading towards them.  They didn’t say anything but he felt what they were feeling, mostly envious, lustful, and 1 jealous.  I felt it too and it had an impact on me as well.  Coach explained that although Ralphie wasn’t on the team or a wrestler he knew all the techniques better than most players and coaches back then.  He patted him on the boulder shoulder and asked if he still knew the old tricks of the trade.  “Of course I do coach can’t forget my first true love of wrestling” .  Coach was thrilled to hear it and wanted him to spar with the team but wanted him to do so in a school uniform something Ralph didn’t have the chance to do in college.

The coach called out Dexter to help Ralph find everything needed since things have moved around.  Ralph felt the envy and lust off Dexter and followed him to the locker room.  Ralph told Dexter he needed to take a quick piss and Dexter went to go grab the largest singlet they had which was only 1.  He came back to see Ralph squeezed into a urinal trying not to break the barriers.  Ralph could feel his presence through the lust and envy vibes Dexter was giving off.  Ralph finished pissing then turned around to see Dexter with a hardon going down his leg in the singlet.  Ralph smiled and washed his hands before taking the singlet to put on.  Dexter quickly realized that Ralph was going to need help trying to get it on which allowed him to feel Ralph but to engage in conversation.  He learned a lot about Ralph’s time at the university and Ralph learned a lot about Dexter.  I also learned a lot about him and figured he maybe a good addition as well but wanted to see how the wrestling showdown went. 

When Ralph was finally ready to go out to the floor, he took a look at himself in the mirror and that singlet looked obscene on him.  His cock and balls were proudly on display.  His abs were clearly outlined along with his muscled butt, however, the showstopper was his upper body.  His arms were just amazing and his chest was basically uncovered with the exception of the “strings” running across them to hold the whole singlet up but still protruding outward with his nipples pointed downward.  Dexter was once again floored and had to hang back a few minutes to change as a wet spot formed.  Ralph turned around to see what Dexter thought and saw the growing spot and smiled.  “It happens to a lot of people kid, I’ll see you out there shortly” with a wink. 

Ralph walked into the gym and mouths fell open.  The fact that something so massive could squeeze into the singlet and not cause it to tear to shreds was just amazing.  But it didn’t mean that the fabric was indestructible.  It looked like it would give way at any minute.  Everyone seem to forget Dexter didn’t show back up yet but Ralph and I were able to feel and absorb the lust, envy, and one strong sense of jealousy.  Oh the changes happening to me because of these raw emotions are wonderful but we are focusing on Ralph well Ralphie right now.  The coach approached the mat to ask who wants to spar with Ralphie.  Who did a comical double bicep pose.  To his surprise every hand went up except for one out of spite.  Coach noticed that everyone was sporting a boner and picked one to get onto the mat with Ralph. 

The wrestler didn’t want to necessarily wrestle Ralph, he want to feel and rub up against Ralph and he did.  Grappling with him to feel his traps and shoulders that felt like stone.  Ralph knowing what the kid was aiming and let the kid try to pin him down so that he could have the opportunity to feel his chest and arms.  He even has his small cock pressed up against Ralph’s.  Ralph easily broke free and did some non-traditional TVish type moves.  He lifted the kid up and did about 15 military presses when he felt something hot fall onto his pecs and looked up to see the kid was cumming hard and through the singlet. 

He tried to put him down and place him in a spot where others couldn’t see but when Ralph looked at everyone else they had the same reaction.  Except for the one in the back, he had a small precum stain but nothing flowing like the rest.  Dexter came back out and saw the pumped up Ralph with his teammate held over his head and lost it again but saw everyone else suffered the same fate and just rejoined the team.  The lone guy in the back unimpressed which Ralph felt the jealous energy coming from him looked over at Dexter and chastised him for just now arriving to the show.  From their small banter Ralph was able to get the name of the other kid, Marcus.  He didn’t think Ralph was all of that just big.  Which could be because before Ralph stepped in he was the big man on campus and the head honcho.

He pushed his way to the front and called his teammates pussies and didn’t think Ralph could really wrestle since he was never really a real wrestler here.  That got the attention of a lot of people and I felt the anger build within Ralph.  He knew he could destroy this kid but I didn’t allow it but I did want Ralph to embarrass him as I was curious what the humbling emotion would do and feel like.  So Marcus made his way to the mat to square up and take on Ralph.  Marcus lunged at Ralph to try a double leg takedown but Ralph didn’t budge he just looked down at Marcus and laughed saying is that all? Marcus then tried the high crotch takedown but was again unsuccessful.  Ralph just put the kid in a half nelson well a light one because if he tried we would probably cut off the kid’s air circulation.  But Ralph did lean in and say “What’s your fucking problem kid huh?”  Marcus didn’t say a word so Ralph applied a little more pressure and said “Speak when I ask you a question you little shit”  Marcus said he’s supposed to be the big man on campus and the Alpha male.  Ralph laughed and said well guess what now you are my little bitch and flexed his bicep high enough for Marcus to kiss it.  Then Ralph told him to lick the vein running across the middle of it. 

After that Ralph released the half nelson and then Marcus caught his breath a little bit and then Ralph shoved his face into his armpit to sniff in front of everyone where he started coughing and hacking at the manly musk of Ralph and pulled back only for Ralph to put him in a weak bear hug but strong enough for Marcus’ face to pressed into Ralph’s pecs to feel their raw power and have them flexed on his face then moved his face to his erect nipple and told Marcus to lick, then suck, then pull which caused Marcus to also shoot his load all over Ralph’s abs and lower pecs.  He let Marcus go and he fell onto the mat in exhaustion and looked down at him and hit a double bicep pose and crab pose to show who the big man on campus is now.  Marcus was embarrassed and humiliated, 2 new expressions we haven’t felt before but felt good to me.  Ralph told the coach it was time for him to go and the old man just nodded absentmindedly.  He looked over at Dexter who appeared to know that was a sign for him to come along and they went back into the locker room where he told Dexter if he thought Marcus was big wait until it was his turn.  Dexter looked confused as to what Ralph meant as he helped him peel off the cum stained singlet and get his other clothes back on. 

Ralph just said you will find out soon enough and tossed Dexter the singlet and said keep it for yourself you may grow into it one day soon if you do as you are told.  Dexter looked at the singlet and inhaled deeply.  Ralph turned around and said come on.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Part 13

Wally saw an advertisement for the local professional football team for open tryouts.  He always wanted to play but wasn’t really good enough to ever make the cut.  But now he shouldn’t have an issue being a lineman or hell even a running back.  He wouldn’t be fast but who would be able to stop him from getting to the quarterback or from scoring a touchdown.

He arrived at the facility later in the day and was easily the largest person there by a long shot.  The coaches were very impressed by his size and wanted to see what type of damage he could do.  Wally could see how they were trying to be indifferent towards him, but he could feel the fear in all of them as could I.  From the coaches fearing for the other prospects there and from the prospects fearing for their own lives and safety.  They all got changed into more athletic gear for the practice.  Wally decided to go shirtless and the feeling of lust crashed into him like a wave.  He did a few unnecessary stretches and flexes just because.

The coach blew his whistle and the session began.  First with agility and speed.  Speed was lacking for Wally and agility well whenever he had to pivot and change directions, he was able to do so but the sudden change in movement by someone his size caused damage to the field.  But he did work up a good sweat and because he went shirtless, everyone had the opportunity to watch sweat cascade down his torso and abs.  In some instances, sweat rolled down and dripped off the tips of his nips.  Lust and envy grew stronger after the speed and agility exercises. 

Then came the fun part, running drills.  Wally setup on the defensive side of the ball as a lineman.  A lineman that due to his own size caused the line to spread out further as if they had an extra man on the field.  The quarterback called for the ball and Wally pushed through the line like a hot knife through butter, no resistance.  He was in the quarterback’s face a few seconds after he received the ball.  The coach blew his whistle quickly so Wally wouldn’t tackle him.  Even though this wasn’t the primary quarterback but still for the sake of safety of the poor kid.

Everyone was stunned and coaches were excited about the possibilities.  They then put Wally as a kick returner just to see how he would fare running down the field.  The whistle was blown and Wally caught the ball and nestled it between his bicep and pec safe to say it wasn’t going to be dislodged.  He began to run down the field with blockers ahead of him that he really didn’t need but football is football.  One player tried to tackle him by his legs which Wally hopped on one leg to shake off the one tackler and kept running not very fast of course.  Another player tried to tackle him around his waist but Wally was able to block and move him out of the way with his free arm.  A couple of players tried to grab him from behind to tackle him but they were just carried along with his mass down field.

Others on the sideline were enjoying the show that was being provided by this drill.  Watching Wally’s pecs bounce up and down while running and his legs flex with every movement was enough to send every into a frenzy.  More players jumped on Wally’s back to try and tackle him which slowed him down slightly but didn’t stop him.  A few of the players hanging on swore they saw Wally’s legs start to swell with the added weight and Wally felt their fear of him getting even larger which led to a couple of players letting go prior to Wally reaching the endzone.  More fell off as the sweat from Wally’s exposed body made holding on to him difficult to the point where he reached the endzone without any extra weight holding him down to score a touchdown.  He spiked the football in the endzone and hit a double bicep pose to show off his strength.  Coaches were salivating at the prospect of Wally being on the team and taking them to the championship for years to come.  Wally went over to the sideline with players patting him on the back and congratulating him on obviously being called up to the pros and of course with social media someone videoed the whole thing. 

Wally was trying to dry himself off best he could in his pumped state when one of the linemen he was out there with came and sat down and was just amazed at his brute strength and size.  The lineman told him his life story about always being small and scrawny until puberty hit him and he grew into the 300lb beast well at least he thought he was a beast until he met Wally and how he used his size to get even with folks at first then he turned over a new leaf but still wondered what it would have been like if his strong growth spurt hadn’t stopped when it did.  Wally felt that as did I and said well you never know what the future holds.  And as soon as he spoke it the coaches ran over to Wally to offer him a contract for the big leagues but Wally turned it down saying he got his feel for what he wanted and it was exhilarating but he knows he is destined for greater things and took the lineman Bruce with him saying he would benefit from this adventure.  Bruce left his helmet and pads and followed Wally.

• Like 9

Part 14 

As everyone began to make their way back to me with their recruits, I was busy preparing a place for us to continue to grow bigger, stronger, and be the envy, lusted for mass muscle beasts I knew we could all become.  Well, I was already quickly on my way this somewhat started to feel godly and my body responded to it.  I mean when I think about it, I was able to see and communicate with Wally, Ralph, and Dusty miles and miles away.  I felt what they felt and grew as they grew from all of those emotions that they felt while out in the world.  I can’t wait for them to see how things have changed on me.

Everyone arrived at the site of the showdown.  Their guests sat in the audience section and I told spoke to the trio to come out through the trees to the shoreline.  They moved in unison leaving our 3 guests wondering and waiting nervously.  When they arrived at the shoreline, Dusty saw me approaching in the water.  They saw my head and traps moving towards them thinking I was swimming towards them with a raft in tow.  But instead I said get on the raft over there I have something to show you.  They looked and the loosely tied together wood planks and said it wouldn’t hold them and I disagreed.  They reluctantly but nervously got on the raft and began to “paddle” their way to my surprise.  What they didn’t know or see was that my hand was holding them up while we moved across the water so their paddling was unnecessary.  Ralph and Wally made a few comments on the way about some big boulders being under the water that they keep hitting every so often.  I laughed as they weren’t the boulders they were thinking about but in fact my shoulder and bicep.

We arrived at the shore of the island where they stepped off and didn’t see anything but dense brush.  They turned back around and saw my head and traps still in the water and asked what were they supposed to see.  I began to emerge out of the water to walk onshore.  The eyes of Wally, Ralph, and Dusty started to bulge out of their sockets as they saw my newly enlarged frame rise out of the water.  A chest that brushed along the sand even though my head was at a good distance away.  Pushing sand away from them and creating dunes.  It looked like I had a chest the size of 2 sedans hanging off of me with nipples the size of a wheel on a semi-truck.  Because it was in the cold water they were fully erect and almost rubbed against their noses but where the size of their heads.

My shadow grew ever larger as I continued to walk onshore exposing abs and a back about as wide as the island itself at least from their vantage point.  Water was cascading down around my massive chest rolling of the tips of my nipples and my abs with water making its way through my cleavage.  A natural/unnatural waterfall if you will.  Then wondering if I found something that big to coverup what was to be next.  I could sense they were excited as they saw my godly cock and balls show themselves out of the water.  Those feelings actually made it grow a bit more but they couldn’t really tell as it wasn’t fully exposed yet but it was dragging along the beach a little bit.  Finally, my feet made it on land and they saw that the tops of the trees were brushing my nipples.  I couldn’t see them any longer but I knew where they were and told them to follow me telepathically.  As I stepped over the trees into the clearing large enough for me. 

• Like 3

Part 15  (The End)

They soon followed and saw an expansive gym with equipment and weights that an average human would not be able to use.  Everything that you could possibly want/need at a gym but at a size and weight that could be challenging for them.  I explained to them that this is a place only for the few that we identify to continue to work on being the biggest and the strongest version of themselves.  I heard their questions of how would they be sustained here and I went over to a bush and demonstrated what would happen after I cover it in my seed.  The bush grew to mammoth proportions and had large fruits on it.  They each ate from the bush and instantly didn’t feel tired but energized and well rested as if they could take on a full day of heavy exercise.  I explained that everything here is of my own creation just for our kind and that there was even a place where you all can come to me and worship my body, feel these muscles, lick them, caress them, kiss them, etc all of those things and you 3 will be the only ones that will be able to drink from my cock and nipples.  Everyone else should I deem worthy will be able to drink from my precum.  But you 3 that have awoken me and saw what I truly was to become and you 3 will always be above the rest.  And with that they knew to open wide to receive their next gift from me from my cock and my nipples.  I was careful to turn the stream into something that wouldn’t kill them.

They each grabbed a spot and began to drink one on the left nipple, another on the right, and the third at the tip of my cock.  It was actually amusing to see them rotate between the nipples and cock.  When the last of them finished the changes began to happen.  All three began to inch taller settling around the same size in height with Wally still edging them out height wise standing now at a commanding 9’7 and Dusty and Ralph standing at 9’3 respectively.  They then began to pack on pounds of muscle but their main physical attributes staying dominant.  Wally still had the largest legs of the pack easily being the size or larger than a normal tree trunk and I say normal because things on my island have no equal elsewhere.  Ralph’s arms were even freakier than before with peaks that should have snow on em compared to normal individuals.  Dusty was the widest and bustiest of the 3 with his chest sticking out a few feet from his body and nipples the size of half a hotdog was something to behold.

They started to compare and their new found size and strength against each other which overall they were still impressive musclemen.  The playfulness started to turn into sensual touching and rubbing which is when they noticed their cocks were also massive tools each being over a foot long and about 9 inches around.  One rubbed their cock between Dusty’s pecs, another on Wally’s quads, and another between Ralph’s biceps and forearms and just shot load after load  trying new and different ways to use their new bodies to pleasure each other.  All the while the heightened arousal fed me in a myriad of ways.

Certain emotions made my ass grow larger, some made cock and nipples grow fatter and longer.  I can without a doubt say confidently erotic feelings cause my ass, cock, and nips to grow.  They finally had enough and took a bite to eat of fruit off one of the trees and were rejuvenated.  They came back into the space that was made for working out and all the spunk they made fed the island as well.  They saw that I was fertilizing my plants with my back and ass to them with Dusty saying to the others is it me or did his ass get even larger.  While they were admiring my ass I felt the shaft of my cock lengthen some more guess the changes will occur outside of their sight.  They were also admiring my calves, hamstrings and back which caused my chest, delts, quads and traps to grow along with my arms but because I was so wide they couldn’t really see. 

They started working out on the equipment that despite how big they grew, it actually gave them a bit of a workout.  They were complimenting and feeling the pump that each of them had.  I was sitting on my chair rubbing my finger around my huge nipple watching them enjoying each other.  I told them to come to me and give my body some attention.  They stopped and walked over to me watching them until they disappeared from my line of sight under the shadow of my pecs.  My cock was flaccidly hanging low and I could feel them begin to tug on it as they began to pull themselves up on it but it quickly became a challenge as all the pulling on it made it begin to harden and lengthen.  I placed my hand in a spot to keep them from falling and they were honestly a lot heavier than from the beginning.

I held them up to the bottom of my chest and I could feel them breathing real heavy on one of my pecs and they went to work granted it took 2 of them to work a nipple and so the third turned around and pleasured the shaft of my cock.  I really lost myself in the pleasure I was feeling even though it was small but the sensation knowing that three of the biggest guys besides me doing this was enough to send me into overdrive.  Overall, I started getting larger still my hands giving them more space to maneuver around besides just holding them up.  My chest grew even more almost to the point of pinning 2 of them to my palm.  I felt a real small poke which had me come back to my senses.

I helped them back down and they moved back to my line of sight.  I told them to go get the raft and bring it to me.  They did as they were told and I took it and covered it with my spunk and let it dry and harden.  I told them this should be able to hold them plus however many others across the water.  I gave them their instructions to go back to the mainland and bring back their guests.  They did as instructed and went back to the mainland to retrieve their guests.

When they arrived on shore, they walked back up the path ducking branches on trees that they used to be able to walk under.  Their companions were in awe at the sight before them, bigger, stronger, and fully naked.  They wanted to feel and be like them.  They walked towards Wally, Ralph, and Dusty, with lust in their eyes and erections in their pants.  All the trio could do was enjoy the worship they were receiving and I was enjoying all of it as well using it for myself.  But they didn’t let them get carried away, after a few minutes they led them to the raft.  Bruce, Dexter, and Malcolm were watching the asses of Wally, Ralph, and Dusty move as they went to the raft.

When the guests arrived at the shore, they didn’t think the raft would be able to support all of them let alone just the three of them.  Wally, Ralph, and Dusty got on the raft and instructed Bruce, Dexter, and Malcolm to come along.  They did as they were told and to their surprise, not only did the raft support all of them but they also made it across the water to the island without an issue.  They were astounded to see the island and how much larger everything was in comparison to where they were and were immediately drawn to the space where I was seated in the middle of the clearing with the workout space I made for them to use.  They stopped several feet in front of me so I was able to see them with their hardening cocks dripping cum on the ground with lust in their eyes.  There I was sitting with a cock resting on my boulder sized balls thicker than their own legs and just as long resting my head on my right bicep and partial fist since the bicep was so big it prevented my fist from being fully available for use.

Malcolm moved first towards me.  Stunned at what I’ve become but aroused at the same time.  He reached my shin and really saw how much larger I was than he was as he came up to my a little past my knee and saw that my calves flared out from my shin almost as wide as his torso.  I told Malcolm its ok, feel me.  He did and placed his hand on my calf and felt the power pulsing through them.  He looked up towards my face but was greeted with 1 massive pectoral muscle blocking his view with an areola the size of a small dinner plate and a nipple the size of a beer can pointing at him.  He began to climb, he had to see what something that big felt like.

The others watched him climb as I sat there unphased.  But the sensation of feeling someone so much smaller than myself literally climbing on me gave my massive cock a rise and it started to race my small friend to the top.  Which of course Malcolm lost that race since it had free range just to grow upwards and Malcolm had to maneuver through crevices of muscle.  Finally reaching my waist, he looked up and saw me inhaling and exhaling with my mammoth chest expanding and contracting with each breath.  My chest hung so low now all Malcolm had to do was climb up a couple of abs to reach and he did just that.  He was able to reach the tips of my nipples which were the size of his fist and began to massage my pec meat. 

At least it felt like a massage to me when he was really just feeling the weight of that small area of my chest.  I moved my free hand to begin to play with the other nipple which he figured something was happening because the one he was focused on got hard and began to leak a creamy white substance.  As if on cue he opened his mouth to receive the gift I was bestowing on him.  It wasn’t enough to make him as big as Wally, Ralph, and Dusty but it was enough for him to be able to stand on my waist and reach the feeding nipple without needing to climb a few abs. 

Malcolm eventually climbed down and returned to the others noticeably larger than the other 2 wiping his mouth saying whats next.  I smiled and stood up with my cock slapping against my chest and everyone basically leaning backwards to look at me.  I said we start our new world order and hit a double bicep pose which caused my volcanic cock to erupt and cover everyone below in my enchanted seed which caused them all to grow even more.  “Imagine a world where we keep getting bigger, hell imagine how you all would be if you were my size, and then think about how much bigger I would be compared to you all if that were to occur.”  I got the approval that I wanted by feeling their cumshots hit me on my leg.  I smirked and said, “Then go out and find more like us, while I expand our territory.” 

• Like 9