Friendly competition between cousins (pt14 & 15 - 1.12.24)

NTMuscle

Part 5

I drifted off to a place similar to where I met the being within the first time once more with my current form.  It expressed how it was pleased with my development and my actions but also knew that I didn’t fully understand or give myself and my body over to what was to be because of this frivolous competition that’s in my psyche like it is a final barrier.  I explained that this competition did mean a lot to me and that I didn’t just want to beat Jax, I wanted to make sure that he understood that no matter how much he worked out or dieted he would never even come close to comparison in size with me.  EVER.

The being seemed to understand with one set of arms folded and the other in a pondering position and it spoke again stating it understood and sees that there is no use in trying to force the change and knowing that the competition is almost over.  Both the being and I knew it was clearly evident that I would be the victor and once it is finished I could then really focus on what my actual purpose is the being continued by saying instead of me trying to fight this I will embrace it and share your desire, which as you already know you dwarf your cousin in size but I now understand and it actually may even fit into the larger plan that I have for you.  The being then faded away like before and next thing I knew the sun was shining through my patio doors and the stench of cum and sweat filled my apartment and down the hallway.  I turned and saw the doorframe that I slightly bent out of shape along with a few onlookers staring at my morning wood.  I flexed an arm to give em a show and they snapped out of their daze and hurried down the hallway. 

My legs still felt a little sore after that intense workout but they were noticeably larger than before.  Standing up wasn’t that difficult but trying to walk or waddle was since it felt like I was moving concrete with my legs and my cock and balls didn’t help the sensation either.  Ralph, Dusty, and Wally soon appeared at my doorway and said what the hell happened here until they saw me and were speechless.  I was a little taller than Wally now and wider than them but my legs were now the size of Ralph’s torso and they only saw me from behind.  When I turned around and showed my fully exposed cock and body all 3 of them had growing wet spots on their shorts.  I couldn’t see that far down but saw them and their shocked expression and broke the tension and ice saying “Wassup Guys, I think I’m going to need some help putting on this jockstrap, shorts, and tank” it was like they suddenly hear a gun go off for a race as they sprinted to the article of clothes.  Ralph got the jockstrap, Wally the shorts, and Dusty the tank top.

I don’t know how those articles of clothing got there but it didn’t really matter.  Ralph held the jockstrap and realized how much larger it was than his and figured he could probably pull it up to his shoulders but quickly snapped out of it when he realized he was about to help me into it.  He squatted down for me to be able to get in the strap since I was a bit too big to be able to try and do it myself.  Ralph was pulling up the strap alternating legs and admiring them at the same time from the vast network of blood pumping veins in my calves that he realized were the size of his own massive quads.  He then made it to my hamstrings and quads where he admired the deep cuts in both but that pales in comparison to the huge balls and cock hanging in front of him flaccid for now.  I assisted with stuffing them in the pouch and was able to start to tug on the waistband a little.  Ralph went around back to make sure everything was secure and saw that it accented my ass very VERY well and gave it a smack for approval on a job well done.  I laughed a bit and said well glad you approve of the hard work from yesterday.  Even in the jockstrap my cock looked like it was going to snap this jockstrap like a slingshot at any moment if I got aroused.

Wally came over next and got in the same position and Ralph to help me into my shorts and asked what was I going to workout today.  Hadn’t really thought to deeply about it but then said chest and shoulders.  Dusty and Ralph nodded in agreement.  I felt Wally struggle once he got to my knees trying to get the shorts up.  I said maybe if I flex them a little it may help and it did ever so slightly but not too much.  Ralph came over to help with one side and they were both being somewhat successful although it felt like my circulation was getting cut off by the waistband.  They were almost finished until they hit 2 big issues.  My cock in the front and ass in the back.  The front was easy I just whipped my cock out and held it in my hand.  Everyone stopped momentarily to stare until I snapped my fingers to get their attention again to the problem at hand.  Finally with a loud snap my shorts were up around my tight waist but with a little leg room.  I let my cock hang outside my shorts and said wish I could walk around like this but as I was told yesterday this is indecent.  In open air quotes. I then quickly stuffed my cock back in the jockstrap and shorts which really made me look obscene.  Fortunately there wasn’t a fly on the shorts because you would clearly see side of my cock and balls but nothing was left to the imagination and it was good that there was a little bit of room within the shorts so I shouldn’t have the same problem I did yesterday walking up the hill.

Finally, Dusty came with the tank top which when he unfolded it, Ralph said shit didn’t know they came that large.  They figured it would probably be easier if I sat down to put on the tank top so I plopped down and shook the apartment once more and the 3 of them.  Of course getting it over my head was easy now getting my arms through was going to be the fun part.  But they quickly realized I should just hold my arms straight up in the air and it seemed like it was going to work quite easily until I put my arms down and my back was able to spread out some.  It took all 3 of them to work this tank top.  One in the front and 2 on the sides in unison trying to get the tank top over my lats, back, and pecs which was stretching out the material of the tank top which rubbed against my nipples and they instantly got hard with all the rubbing trying to pull the tank top down.  They were starting to get frustrated a little so I said I think I can handle it from here and stood up again and began to pull down the rest of it.  Which thanks to the earlier stretching and tugging made the shirt hang off my pecs which wasn’t too bad looking as it still covered me for now.

Finally decent enough to leave I said well guess this won’t last too long depending on how my workout goes and we get ready to go to the gym.  We all look at my front door and said yeah no and then looked at my patio door and said yeah that will work.   We actually had to take the non-sliding part out the frame to make enough room for me to walk through and I didn’t have to turn sideways for this and I was on the ground floor just had to get over the wall of the patio to the sidewalk which wasn’t hard at all.  I looked back and asked if they were coming.  They said yeah they will be there and tossed me a drink for my pre-workout and I just shrugged and said ok see yall at the gym.  I chugged my pre-workout and tossed it back to the guys and started walking downhill towards the gym to obvious stares and even heard some whispers wondering if I stuffed socks in my shorts or not.  Some people would be upset at this, I on the other hand embrace it thinking that I’ve grown that big to even be thought to stuff anything anywhere.  That’s the type of fuel I need to push even harder because if they think I’m so big that I must be fake, then Jax will be in for a very rude awakening.

• Like 23

Part 6 

I made it to the gym and had to open both doors to be able to walk in to audible gasps.  Jason and Frankie came to dap me up and complimented my huge size and how it brings the gym extra business.  I just laughed and said not little ol me as I flex my right bicep in approval.  I tell them I’m glad I did legs yesterday because it doesn’t look like I will be able to use any of the equipment for them anymore.  They asked what am I working on today and I tell them chest and shoulders but we will see what the day has in store.  After a few additional conversations I made my way to the section of the gym I needed to be in and started to work.  Barbells, dumbbells, cables, etc you name it I hit it hard and heavy.  The sweat from the workout turned my light gray tank into a dark gray tank that began to cling to my skin.  I was so deeply entranced in my workout by design of the being within me that I didn’t notice my chest taking up more and more fabric.  Finally burned out after several hours and a pump larger than I ever felt in my life I decided it was time to eat well it was decided for me.  There was a meal ready for me already just like before.  I ate and drank everything and waited like before until I felt refreshed and ready for round 2 but this time I had the urge to do back and bi’s and so I did.  During the motions I looked down and noticed how huge my chest had grown and I have to admit it felt good when doing the pulling movements for my back feeling those back muscles contract and expand during each motion.  Then moving to arms doing curls with dumbbells nobody in the gym ever touched and began to curl and curl then started loading plates on a bar to curl that next.  I began to feel my fist hit my biceps now which caused me to look down and see a bicep bigger than I’ve ever seen before.  Dropped the heavy barbell and flexed my arm in the mirror in disbelief but still determined.  I loaded the barbell with 6 plates and began to curl with ease.  Well mostly ease my large package made it interesting when moving the weight up and down and then my chest was starting to impact my range of motion but it was still arousing nonetheless.

I was trying to ensure that I didn’t get a hardon while working out to keep the blood flow where it needed to be but the determination to keep on going to show my cousin Jax who the real man is, was enough to keep me focused.  I was curious now to see how big my chest has pumped up since I’ve started working out so I decided to try and do some chest workouts again on the bench and some cable flies but from the back workout my back has pumped up a bit too wide for a single bench but made it work until I actually tried to bench and saw that my nipples and lower chest was slightly higher than the bar itself.  I was actually a bit proud of this feat but a little sad at the same time.  So I got up off the bench and moved to the standing chest press why I don’t know I just looked at it and said yeah no I couldn’t fit in there even if I tried and moved on to the standing cable flies.  Unfortunately there wasn’t enough weight to really have an impact but after a few hundred reps I could feel a slight pump once again but have decided that enough was enough.

I finally took at look at myself in the mirror and saw that the tank top was now more of a bra on me now exposing all of my abs but holding up my pecs at the same time.  I was mesmerized by the way they looked and started flexing them just amazed at the control I had in them.  I wonder what it would be like if they were able to outgrow this tank top.  The being agreed but it allowed me to enjoy my own reflection in the mirror flexing but once I started to leave the gym, the being started its work.  I saw Frankie and Jason on the way out and they both said I have a serious pump going on with my pecs.  I laughed and said yeah and bounced them a bit then left the building.  I swear it felt like the tips of my nips touched the glass before I reached my hand out to open the doors.  I figured if I really wanted to, I could have had my pecs push the door open.

But I shook the feeling off as it just being from the pump and continued on my way and started heading home.  While walking back I realized that Ralph, Wally, and Dusty didn’t come to the gym.  I wonder why but my thoughts were quickly dashed as my chest began screaming for more room while I was walking and they were bouncing and growing along with my back getting wider almost with every step I took.  The further I walked up the road, the more real estate I’ve took up on the sidewalk.  Soon people that were walking towards me had to walk in the street because there was no other way to get around me.  The sun started to go down and the street lights were starting to come on and I saw how big my shadow was on the street.  I turned the corner and one of the neighborhood jackasses who clearly had been drinking stumbled around and said nice bra dude it’s holding your boobs and cleavage in place well.

I don’t know what about this situation got me so riled up but it did and I grabbed the smaller man by the collar and lifted him up to repeat what he said to my face.  Which when he was lifted up he pissed on himself and I asked him to repeat what the fuck he just said.  Holding a hand to my ear as best as I could while intentionally flexing my bicep to show him who was really in charge of the situation.  The man sobered up almost instantly and apologized profusely.  I just looked at him skeptically before saying you need to be careful who you talk to like that because others may not be so nice, hell I may not be so nice next time.  Besides how would you feel if I talked about you and how pathetic and small you are compared to me like how my bicep is bigger than your head.  Or how one pec is bigger than your entire upper body.  I placed him back down and said one thing he was right about was this shirt holding my chest in place and was rather constricting so I inhaled deeply and caused the tank to start and tear then practiced my lat spread that I saw Dusty do hundreds of times.  The rest of the tank finally tore apart.  Much better I said.  I saw a tent in his pants start to form and laughed and said what do you call that little thing but nevermind my soft bulge makes that look comical.  I begin to laugh the man blushes and runs off.  I yell behind him, shit don’t feel good does it and continued walking home.

• Like 22

Part 7

The night air felt good on my exposed torso.  Gave me goosebumps and erect nipples walking around exposed in the open from the waist up.  I never imagined being able to have the body let alone the confidence to do this and to my surprise the shorts are still hanging on.  Although with less room than earlier today but holding on.  I make it back to the patio of my place and realized that I could probably get back in but who knows how much things will change overnight to where I won’t be able to get out without destroying the building.  I heard a car horn honk behind me, and I turned around and saw Wally and Dusty in the cabin of a box truck.  I walked over to them and asked where they have been.  They told me that they were getting a space ready for me because they knew that my current situation wasn’t going to work for much longer.  I wonder if the being spoke to them as well knowing what was to come.  They told me to get into the back they have a new space for me.  I just shrugged with my traps now hitting my earlobes for the first time.  I shook it off and went to the back and stepped in.  I clearly was heavier than I thought but fortunately the engine along with those 2 up front kept the truck grounded but if I were any heavier that may not be the case.  They begin to drive off with the engine fighting every inch of the way.

It brought back similar memories of being blindfolded going to the facility since I couldn’t see in the back of the truck but only what the small light overhead was able to illuminate which wasn’t too much since I was already pretty much casting a shadow in most of the back.  I didn’t know how long I would be back here so I did what I thought I could do to pass the time and that was to practice my pec bouncing and flexing my arms and legs a little bit.  I could hear some groaning and creaking of the metal under me which I could only think that it was caused by me growing heavier but I couldn’t tell from the position I was in what was actually growing.  I thought about my cousin Jax and how soon it would be before we have our little well huge competition.  The truck came to a stop and door was opened and a massive warehouse looking building was in front of me.  I slid out the truck and looked back to see the massive dent in the floor from my ass and thought I must be heavier than I realized.  The being appeared again inside me and said of course this is only the beginning.

I must have grown a bit taller too because I’m now a full head taller than Wally and with the three of them standing in front of me, I looked and realized that I was also the width of 2 of them standing side by side and if I had moved any closer my pecs would have been pushing up against their heads.  Hell if I get any taller I would probably be able to rest one pec on Ralph’s head.

Ralph started talking and explained that they were instructed to get the space ready for me.  I said by whom and it was brushed off.  The inner being said just accept what is being given to you and so I did.  We moved into the space with extremely wide and tall doors with a equally high ceiling to match.  There was something of a gym in the space that could work but I will inspect it later.  Everything was just phenomenal.  They know that the time is quickly approaching for the showdown with Jax in a few weeks so they will let me get to it.  I was curious how I was going to get back to face Jax in this competition but Dusty already started speaking about how they are going to take care of everything for the competition and get Jax and a few others out here.  I just said ok and found the showers to turn around and tell the guys thanks but they had already gone. 

Before I hit the showers I saw that there were some clothes that were or appeared to be my size but since I’m home I guess I will just walk around in the nude for a bit after showering.  I stepped into a shower that was big enough to contain me for now and everything was made to my size.  I stepped in and turned on the waterfall feature of the shower.  Which stepping under that water was one of the most arousing experiences in a shower I ever had.  Feeling the water meander around the muscles on my back slowly but eventually cascading and pool on top of my big but still growing ass while it found it’s way to my ass crack to drip down into the drain on the floor.  But that paled in comparison to the water pooling on my pec shelf and dripping down from across my pecs and in between the cleavage.  The water that was running across my chest made its way to the nipples and just ran off from there.  I’m sure from below it looked like they were squirting water.  But I’m sure it also looked like my abs had their own waterfall as water made its way through my cleavage and down around the slabs of walled muscles on my midsection.  The feeling was so intense I had to rub out a few with my cock which grew even harder and bigger after it touched the tip of one of my nipples and water began to run down the shaft from the nipple and I could feel that the tip of said nipple was trying to slid into the slit of the cock that was all it took for cum to spray everywhere.  But glad I was in the shower which I was finally able to get clean after 30 minutes of giving myself much needed relief and release.

They even installed an air dryer where I stood on a platform and warm air blew from the ground and sides to dry me off.  I had to keep my mind focused because that feeling and sensation of warm air hitting me would have caused a second round.  I found my way to the kitchen where my meal was prepared already and then moved to the sleeping quarters with its massive bed.  I laid back and almost lost my breath had to get used to this newly grown chest hanging off of me now I thought.  Waiting for the being to respond but received nothing I dosed off to a dreamless sleep.  I awoke to Ralph, Dusty, and Wally standing in the doorway staring.  Groggily I said what are yall staring at which they pointed at my morning wood which really looked like a morning redwood.  My hardened cock pulled the sheets up with it almost exposing my entire body.  Surprised I sat up quickly but almost lost my balance as my chest and back grew significantly.  I’m very very grateful that my chest didn’t grow too much more upward but more outward because I was soon going to lose use of my mouth if it grew upward.  Now my traps and back on the other hand yeah they are starting to create a natural muscular pillow for me which somewhat feels good.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Part 8 

Because they were standing at the door I was able to see them from a distance.  Wally snapped out of it first and said its leg day today but hopefully my third leg wouldn’t get in the way and mess up the workout.  Cool, I started to walk towards them and the 3 were just watching as my pecs bounced with every step I took along with my cock moving and swinging as well.  I held my hand out expectantly for my pre-workout morning beverage and they placed a large gallon in my hand.  Some kind of way to their surprise and my own I was able to reach my mouth with ease and started chugging the whole thing down.  I don’t know what got into me, well I do know what is within me but still while I was chugging I inadvertently began flexing my free arm to show off how big my peaks have grown.

I couldn’t see them but I heard some slight moans so I figured they were trying to adjust themselves before we started working out.  After I finished, I bounced my pecs a few times in acceptance of the meal and we began to head to the workout space for a killer leg workout and just like with everything else the pump was insane, the post meal, shower, and next morning were all the same. I felt like I was finally where I belonged like this was supposed to be my life.  The being was silent for a while and the clothes that were laid out were still where they were on day 1.  There wasn’t a need for clothes for me in here, this was my space.  Besides Wally, Dusty, and Ralph, didn’t mind working out with me being fully naked, as they were able to help my form by seeing the muscle contract uninhibited and even joined in on the naked workout experience.  Their favorite part of the day was showering because I needed help to reach certain well all areas due to my ever growing size.  But even with all of this I was waiting for the day to come for the showdown with my cousin Jax and low and behold the day has finally arrived and man was he going to be in for a surprise. 

Dusty and Ralph were able to find my cousin, which to their surprise as they didn’t know what to expect, had they not moved me along in their process Jax would have been larger than me and he apparently was still impressive.  Not as large as them but he could potentially keep up with them during a workout.  They told Jax how they heard about the competition between he and I and how they were friends of mine and had a space setup a space for the 2 of us to show of to see who was the biggest and the best.  Unbeknownst to Jax the being within me reached out to him and made him agreeable to everything that Dusty and Ralph were saying as if it were just normal conversation and began to pack his stuff for the show.  Comparatively speaking, Jax put on some decent size and mass.  He was a nice solid 237lbs and had a nice physique.  Apparently he was watching videos about mens physique competitions because he had board shorts on and was going to approach this competition like that.

They all arrived at my new home and saw an outdoor pavilion surrounded by trees and directed Jax to a side building for him to change and pump up in.  He started heading that way and stopped to turn around and asked if I was here already to which they said yes and I was getting ready as well.  Jax nodded and headed into the space.  Put on the shorts and did a couple of light exercises to make his muscles really stand out along with his vascularity.  He thought about the size of the building across the way and tried to figure out what could be housed inside but couldn’t dwell on the thought too much longer as he got an alert that the competition was about to begin and for him to come out on stage first since he was the older cousin.  Jax smiled and made his way outside.  Dusty and Ralph were at a table with pens and paper to jot down stats and Wally was on stage in a tank and leggings ready to measure.  Jax saw Wally and how big he was and was impressed comparatively speaking that he was at least able to stand next to this big man and at least pumped up make it appear as if he wasn’t that much smaller than Wally.  With a smirk on his face and doing a quick double bicep pose Jax asked where is his cousin?  The time for running is over to come on out and face his Big Cuz Jax! 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Part 9

As if on cue I started walking out and towards the platform, pumped up myself with gold posers on stretched to the max across my ass and trying but failing to completely contain my balls and cock strutting to the stage with my pecs bouncing along the way.  Jax put his arms down and was in disbelief.  He wanted to just walk off the stage and admit defeat right then and there, but something prevented him from doing so.  I saw Jax in the distance getting smaller and smaller as I got closer until he disappeared from my line of sight.  Wally had to guide me to a spot behind Jax because standing next to him would have been a problem and of course I couldn’t see him below my pecs.

Jax had to take a few steps forward so his back wouldn’t be pressed against my cock.  I didn’t fully realize how much I had grown these past few weeks leading up to this as I felt Jax’s head on the underside of my pecs.  Fortunately, a camera was recording this for later and for my own reasons, which is how I was able to see what happened.  My chest was weighing on his head just a little bit to the point he had to slightly bend his knees to turn around and look at me.  And what he saw at eye level squatting down was a wall of cobblestone abs expanding and contracting as I was breathing.  He looked up a bit and was staring at the point where my pecs met to form the slight opening for my pec cleavage and looked to his left to see a big nipple pointing downward and held up his thumb and his eyes widened to see they were roughly the same size if not slightly larger than his thumb.  The being within finally spoke after a long silence to tell me that my cousin was admiring my body and the hard work put into it.  The thought caused my posers and the beast within to grow closer and closer to Jax.  It didn’t touch him yet but the strong musk scent filled his nose suddenly and he looked down to see what was approaching him.  He almost touched it until Wally yelled out it was time for the comparison.  Jax turned around and positioned himself, arms by his side still very impressive but with me standing behind him he looked childish.

We began with the obvious measurement first, height.  Jax stood at a respectable 5’11 but in comparison with his “Big” younger cousin he is tiny.  I stood at a commanding 9’1” over 3ft taller than him laughing with a slight chuckle.  Jax knew it was over before it began but he still stood there as the stats kept being read off.  The platform we were on weighed us.  Jax was a respectable 242lbs which again for an average sized guy that works out hard is very good but I wanted to make sure I rubbed this moment in and just said well isn’t that cute, I curl that weight to warm up.  Then we moved to my weight at 981lbs.  Next, we went to cocks since they were both getting turned on and hard at this juncture.  Wally measured Jax a 7 inches in length at 5 inches around.  Didn’t know you were working with something there cuz, I said.  Then it was my turn 27 inches long and about 22 inches around.  I thought, I wonder if it should be bigger than this.  The inner being said in due time. 

Wally then went to our waists with the tape measure.  My cousin had a nice 32 inch waist and and mine was about 57.5 inches.  This definitely wasn’t going the way Jax thought it should have gone.  Ralph then called out for biceps to be measured next.  Again, Jax was really hitting the gym hard, his guns peaked at 22 inches with a nice split and vein running through it.  He was proud and smiled when the number was called aloud.  It tickled me a little bit to see him have hope like that on the screen, I took a knee behind him which shook the platform a little to give Wally a better opportunity to measure.  When Jax felt the stage shake his smile vanished.  Still flexing his right bicep, I lowered my arm to be almost level with his.  Which even in an unflexed state was nearly as tall as his which Wally wrapped it and said 21 inches unflexed.  Jax couldn’t react fast enough to unflex his arm before I made my bicep rise with power with what looked to be a double peak almost.  His 22 inch arm looked like a hill next to a mountain.  Wally read out my stat at being 68 inches.  Now that is what I call a peak, I said and all Jax could do was just look.  He feebly looked at his arm trying to flex it harder like it would grow but to no avail.  He thought again to try and stop and walk away but something was still keeping him in place.  Ralph then called out for chest measurements.

Jax lowered his arms and relaxed his chest for Wally to take the measurements.  58 inches Wally stated.  Still on 1 knee Wally started to measure me.  It took him a second to get it in place properly and come around my back to the front and shouted out 180 inches.  I bounced my pecs in celebration.  Dusty chimed in and said to measure how big our areolas and nipples are.  Of course Wally had a tool for that and measured that Jax’s areola was a typical 1.5 inches in diameter and his erect nipple was about a quarter inch in length.  Then onto me but like everything else no competition, my areola was 11.75 inches around and my erect nipple was 1.75 inches in length.  Jax covered his chest in embarrassment but we weren’t finished yet.

Dusty then took over the call outs and said time for the calves.  I stood back up to my full height once more and this time Wally started with me.  My calves were a solid 37 inches and Jax 20 inches, next up quads for me 95 inches, Jax 42 inches and then my favorite well one of my favorite parts my muscled bubble ass.  Jax was confused but still went along with it Wally measured Jax and it was measured at 37.5 inches and mine measured 104 inches just like my pecs I made my ass cheeks bounce as well.

After the measurements the “judges” tallied up the results and Wally separated us enough so that I could see my cousin out of the corner of my eye.  After a few useless minutes of deliberation Dusty announced that I was the winner by a long shot.  I was bigger and more massive in every way.  I flexed both guns in triumph and my cock rose to the occasion as well and began to leak precum.  Jax extended his hand in congratulations and said the better man won.  I laughed and said not just the better man but the bigger man, the stronger man, the more masculine man, the more hung man, and the more manly man won.  He just shook his head and said do I have to rub it in.  Oh absolutely because you were talking cash shit but now it doesn’t matter because not only am I huge, I’m at a size you won’t be able to obtain so I’m good, now the competition was over.  My cousin agreed but said as he was about to walk away that at least he would still fit into society somewhat whereas me yeah good luck.

• Like 19

Part 10

That didn’t matter to me at this time I wanted to celebrate my victory but I was tired.  I told Wally, Ralph, and Dusty who were busy congratulating me that I just wanted to rest a bit.  For some reason that took a lot of energy so I went back inside as they cleaned up to take a nap.  The being was forcing me to come and see it once more.  I went back to the place where I first met it but this time it looked different, instead of 4 arms it had just the 2 and it spoke.  Finally, I was able to break through now that the silly competition no longer has a hold on you.  I was able to make an obvious adjustment that you can see with the arms and I am now also able to exert more control so you can really be huge.  But I was confused, I was already huge as it was what more could there be.

Forgetting this being can read my mind and thoughts all it said was whatever it takes remember plus now you are more accepting of this.  Still cast in a shadow it moved closer to me and for some reason I felt at peace and didn’t know why.  Because my mental block was gone the being was able to reveal itself as a freakishly massive version of me.  It said I’ve always been inside you but you were never in a state to release me.  Why do you think you’ve had all of those fantasies of being larger than life.  Now is that time and the being walked to me and into me.  I awoke knowing that it was time for something different something more.  I looked around the space with a bit more awareness and heard Wally, Ralph, and Dusty outside not talking but thinking about what was next. 

I went to the exercise room and looked at the weights but knew that I didn’t need them anymore.  I looked at myself in the mirror, still the same as I was before I took my nap but flexed my left arm and saw the same bicep from earlier but saw it began to grow.  Bigger and stronger and higher until I was satisfied.  I did the same to my right bicep as well.  Even relaxed they were massive.  I had a smirk on my face.  Even without causing my own growth, I could feel the envy that Jax had and its impact on my body.  I don’t refer to him as my cousin anymore because that connection oddly doesn’t exist anymore to me but that envy he had is causing a part of me to continue to grow and get stronger.  I wonder what other emotions can do like lust, fear, and adoration.  I walked back outside to the platform.  Ralph, Wally, and Dusty were standing on the ground level looking up at me.

I took my massive cock in my hand and willed it to start pre-cuming they each opened their mouths to take what I was giving them.  All three of them grew and swelled up to be somewhere between 400 to 472lbs of solid muscle which I now refer to them as the 3 Trainers.  They were to go out to gyms, participate in shows, etc to bring back people worthy of our company to be rewarded you and them.  I was going to stay back and begin making preparations. 

The 3 trainers knew their assignment and were grateful for their enhancements all the way around.  Even though they were larger than the average person and hell even the average bodybuilder by a long shot they still managed to squeeze into clothes and decided to take 3 different approaches in getting new and worthy bodies to come and join what was to come.  As an added benefit the feelings/emotions people would have towards the 3 trainers will have a positive impact on me and I couldn’t wait to see how that felt and what changes they would cause.

• Like 13