RoseConspiracy

In somewhat strange but related news, federal authorities are still looking into the disappearances of multiple bodybuilders across the country. The deputy director has declined to make any further statements, citing that no new evidence has been uncovered. At this time, all six men are still missing and their fates unknown. The State Department is uncertain if a group or a single individual is to blame and they advise that all large, muscular men be cautious and on alert. Any tips that could help investigators in this case can be called in or texted to the number at the bottom of the screen.

20231028_142007.thumb.jpg.bcf419be084979f64010baa0b11b7c2d.jpg

Incredible artwork done by the very talented @HardbodyVideo

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 1

“Well, you sure don’t seem to be too concerned.” Bella, a tall and curvaceous brunette flashed a rather dazzling smile as she sauntered up to the bar. The large man who had been glancing her way all night, slammed his Corona back down before giving her another sideways glance. The lime fluttered up to the top before the man burst into laughter. 

“Not even in the slightest,” he chuckled. The fact that he eyed her hungrily before flexing one monstrous bicep in her face did not go unnoticed. “You can’t even imagine the power in these guns,” he bragged. “Even if it is a group behind these disappearances, there would need to be at least a hundred of ‘em.” 

"And if it's an individual?" She smirked.

"Well, I think we both know the answer to that, little darlin’." 

He growled flirtatiously as he turned, flexing and bouncing both of his pecs. Bella took this as an invitation to move closer, her arm grazing across his in a tantalizing way. With a smirk, she let her eyes linger on the mounds of sculpted muscle under his shirt before sinking her teeth into him further.

"You were at the bodybuilding competition today, weren't you?" 

The man nodded before turning back to his greasy cheeseburger. She watched him pick it up and lick some of the fat from his hand before taking another bite. "I wasn’t just at it, I was in it," he responded as he mumbled about a mouthful of food. 

If he had been looking her way, he would have caught it. A quick look of disgust that vanished almost as quickly as it had appeared. 

"I thought you looked familiar!" She squealed in an attempt to fake enthusiasm. "Blue posers. Metallic. Super heavyweight division– am I right?" 

"Great memory," he gave her a wolfish grin. 

"I never forget an arm," she smiled back. "Seriously. How big are those cannons? And how the hell did you not win?" 

He was all too eager to flex his heavily muscled arms once again. "Broke twenty three inches a couple weeks ago," he replied. "Should have seen them during the bulk. Beefy but still powerful and veiny." 

By now, both the brunette beauty and the beastly man were leaning in so close to each other you would have thought they were sharing a secret. With her big breasts pushed up against him, she could see his cock starting to swell and stir. He was enjoying the praise she offered him, especially as her slender fingers intentionally played with the vein on his arm. His own hand grazed her inner thighs, toying with the fishnets she wore under her skimpy black dress. As his big arm flexed up against her tiny hand, she bit down on her lower lip."The reason you didn't win?" She asked him again. 

“Because–” He paused to look around before snarling the answer into her ear. "Big steroid freaks like me never fuckin’ win."

Both Bella and the bodybuilder fell silent as he took the last bite of burger before patting his mouth with a napkin. ‘He would do,’ she thought to herself as her predatory gaze memorized the way the muscles in his arm bulged and flexed. “Wanna get out of here?” she asked. 

“Your place or mine?” His voice was thick as he stood abruptly, dropping the napkin alongside his plate with some cash. 

“Mine.”

“You’ll need to drive. My rental is back at the hotel.”

“That's perfect,” she grinned. 

As she led the way out to her black suburban, she could feel him linger behind so he could watch her perfectly toned ass strut out the door. In the heels she was wearing, it was even easier to give him a show. If he hadn’t been so full of himself, he may have appreciated the toned muscles in her arms and shoulders. Nevertheless, she swayed her hips, hypnotizing the big man behind her as they walked. 

Like so many before him, he didn’t even hesitate as he got into the car. He was too cocky to be concerned. Too confident that there was no way in hell this thirsty little sex kitten could hurt him. It wasn't until they had started driving that he finally thought to ask her name. 

“Rosabella.”

She watched him try the name out on his own lips, attempting to roll the ‘r’ the same way she so easily could. 

“How bout you just call me Bella,” she smirked after his third attempt. “We don’t want that tongue getting tired out before the main event.” 

With that, she leaned over slightly and turned on the radio. 

“What the hell is this shit?” The large man grunted. His calloused hand rose to change the station but Bella swatted him out of the way.

“Driver picks the music," she quipped. "Shotgun shuts his cake hole.”  

It was obvious the bodybuilder didn’t know what to think as he sat back. With his arms settled over his chest, she was sure he was almost pouting! Bella was sure a man of his size wasn't used to being seen as anything less than lethal. Too bad he didn't know.

After a few more moments of listening to the blaring metalcore, he turned towards her– eyes wide with curiosity. “Don’t you even wanna know my name?” he asked. 

“You mean it's not forty-three?” She teased, referring to the number that had been pinned to his posers merely an hour or so ago. 

The man laughed then stopped as Bella ran her hand up his big, muscular thigh. “We’re almost there, big fella,” she crooned. “So why don’t you go ahead and tell me your name. I need to know what to scream when I cum.” 

Bella could tell he liked that as his cock twitched to life under her fingers. She even tossed him a flirty wink to try and keep up the ruse.  

“Mike.” His voice sounded strained and with a grunt he leaned back and undid the button on his jeans. As she palmed him a little harder, the big man let out a curse. “Fuck! I should have driven so that your lips could be wrapped around this big, hard dick right now.” 

Bella just snickered.

“Tonight you’re in for a real treat,” he continued. “Have you ever worshiped a man this big?” He growled again as he flexed his arms as hard as he could. “I bet you haven’t–”

The man fell silent as they turned off the main road. “Is this where you live?” He questioned as he looked out towards the thick forest that lined one side of the driveway. The other side was a sheerly terrifying drop. There was nothing but air to grab onto until the waves from the lake crashed into the jagged rocks at its base. Behind them, a dark storm front raced in towards a large brick house. By the time they pulled up to the front door, a light rain was already beginning to drizzle atop the car. 

Bella noticed that her prey was starting to look uneasy as he glanced up towards the monstrous weather vane on the roof. Lightning flashed and a deep thunder rolled in the distance. She had to look away before she laughed at the sight of the big man chewing his bottom lip.

“You afraid of a little thunder and lightning?” she teased. As she leaned over the center console, she made sure her nipples brushed against his forearm. 

The man looked down and gulped before meeting her gaze. He swallowed his fear then reached out and gripped her chin. “I’m not afraid of anything,” he drawled. “Besides, these muscles aren’t going to worship themselves.” 

With two rough hands, the muscleman pulled Bella over into his lap. The bastard grinned as she winced, his fingers pinching the soft flesh of her hips between his fingers. “You think you can please a big man like me?” 

Bella smirked.

Then kissed the man so deep, she stole the breath from right out of his lungs. 

“Goddamn, you’ve got spunk,” he admired. “But I’ll fuck that right out of ya.” 

Under the cover of darkness, Bella couldn’t help but roll her eyes. The big man threw open the car door then uncurled his legs from the seat. With a grunt and a groan, he hefted Bella over his shoulder.

“Up the stairs,” she directed. “Second door on the right.” 

She was pleased that he followed her directions as he kicked the front door shut with his heel. Not unlike the last few, she mused as this one also took the steps two at a time. Once they reached the bedroom, her unknowing prey wasted no time. He stripped down completely naked in front of her, then ordered her to stand still. As he moved forward, he gripped her shoulder and pushed her down. He didn’t stop till his swollen cockhead was level with her face. 

Bella shuddered as he leaned forward and smeared his glistening shaft against her lips. She shook her head slightly and tried to focus on the prize. She needed to make him drool all over her mouth. She needed to get him so engrossed in the pleasurable sensations that he didn’t know what the hell was about to happen next.

She moved closer, crawling forward on her knees. As one of her small hands began working over the thick muscles in his legs, her tongue darted out and licked at the strand of precum on his slit. Bella’s free hand dug into the space between her breast and bra, retrieving two syringes full of the serum she had helped to create. 

As his thick cockhead began to tighten and swell, Bella sprung into action. She stood suddenly and quickly jabbed the needles into both his left and right arms. 

The stunned bodybuilder took a step back but not before gripping the brunette by her throat. “What the fuck was that?” He roared. 

His grip on her quickly loosened as his body temperature began to rise. 

“What if I told you I just injected you with the best gear on the black market?” She lied. “You can see it's starting to work.” With her eyes she gestured for him to follow her gaze towards the arm and fingers still wrapped tightly around her neck. 

“Oh fuck!” He cursed– the already huge muscles swelled further and twitched. As he released her completely from his grasp he couldn’t help but moan and flex. “Fucking Christ, look at me!” He pumped them harder and faster, then turned his wrist to check out his triceps growing just as well on the back. “More. Yes, more!” 

“How?” He looked up at Bella, the crazed look in his eye disappearing but for a moment. “Why?” 

The mental clarity didn’t last, however, as the immense feeling of pain suddenly overtook the man. He doubled over as his arms lengthened, the sound of bones cracking followed by his screams echoed throughout the room. The muscles swelled and then hardened, and then swelled again. His biceps were exploding into two huge mountains of size and power. 

This continued for a while longer as Bella watched with anticipation. She couldn’t help but lick her lips as his hands thudded against the floor. The weight of them instantly pinned the man down. 

“Oh god, I’m turning into such a freak!” He cried. 

“It’s all just a part of the process. Everything else will catch up soon,” she smirked. As she told a second lie for that night, she knelt back down infront of him. 

It didn’t take her long to bring that cock back to life. She quickly coaxed another fat drop of precum from him as her tongue swirled about the tip. 

“Fuck yeah! I bet you love this fuckin’ huge cock,” he hissed. 

Bella remained silent as she tasted the saltiness against her tongue. 

“I’m going to shove it down your greedy little throat!” His threats were empty since his arms rendered him immobile. He shoved his hips forward, attempting to glide the head past her lips. Bella scraped the rubbery cockhead with her teeth in warning, but the muscle bound man was too far gone. 

“How do I taste?” he growled. “You want more? I bet you fucking want more.” Bella was prepared as he pulled back and thrust forward. He was so confident for someone who looked like an escaped lab rat from Raccoon City.

As his balls tightened against her face, the sweat started to drip down his rippling chest. She could see his fingers curl though his arms were too heavy for him to lift. The pressure inside of him was building. 

“You’re going to feel me blow my fucking load, slut!” He said this as his veins and arms throbbed with one final surge of growth. “Then you’re going to–” Bella could feel the hot, stickiness from his cock dribbling all the way down the back of her throat. “You’re going to–”

He tried to pull out one final time so he could ram it back in, but his eyes suddenly snapped open in realization.

“Oh, shit!” 

But it was too late. 

The former bodybuilder let out a horrific scream. Too startled and too top heavy to do anything else but stumble back. Blood splattered across her face and his thighs as the appendage of his once magnificent dick ripped off inside her mouth. 

There was so much blood– flowing down past her lips and pooling on the floor underneath them. He tried so hard to make it stop as he writhed on the floor. He tried so hard to lift his arms but failed.

Bella, however, was enjoying every moment. She spit out his dick and moved to his side. 

“You fucking bitch! What the hell are you doing to me?” Even as he bled out, he couldn’t tear his gaze away from her hardening nipples. The top of her black dress was now plastered to her breasts. Plastered from blood. His blood. 

The man shuddered as Bella ran a hand over his monstrous limb. “Don’t worry my pets, Momma will make you perfect. Stronger. Bigger.” 

Bella moaned as she spoke the last words, her free hand flying up to those perfect nipples. She bit down on her lower lip, eyes rolling back slightly as a mini orgasm started to rack her sexy body. “Soon you will join the rest of his massive, and perfectly powerful body!”

“What does that mean, you psycho!” The man yelled.

If the bodybuilder had bothered to look around the room before he had stripped down, he might have noticed the surgical knives laying on a table beside the bed. Bella smirked as she ran her fingers over the cool metal of each one. Moments later she looked up, having finally grabbed for her favorite one. 

“Now be a good boy and stay still,” she said all too calmly, ignoring his questions and pleas for her to stop. She caressed the arm and planted a kiss to the giant mound of muscle before lifting the saw. 

“Fuck you!” He spat before actually managing to lift his arm a few inches off the floor. He knocked her off her feet, the saw dropping from her hands.

“Now, now, that won’t do. Igor!” She bellowed. “I need your assistance!” 

Clunky, heavy footfalls could be heard coming up the same staircase that they had climbed not long ago. As the door slowly creaked open, the large man held his breath. Surprisingly, it wasn’t a monster that walked through the door, but a normal, attractive looking man. The man on the floor immediately recognized him as one of the six faces of missing bodybuilders that had flashed across the news earlier that night. The thought occurred to him that he would now be the seventh.   

“I have to get out of here. Help me!” He lifted his head in curiosity as his eyes scanned the man moving slowly across the floor. Once an IFBB pro, the dickless man noticed that something was not right with the other man’s chest. In fact, ‘Igor’ no longer seemed to have any pecs at all.

“What did she do to you?” The man gasped as ‘Igor’ took hold of the arm closest to Bella. “Help me take down the bitch!”

Igor immediately grunted before reaching out and slapping the man hard across the cheek. 

“He won’t help you,” Bella smirked. “He’s been reprogrammed to respond to pleasure and pain. He's learned to associate that my voice brings him pleasure,” she paused. “As long as he obeys. Isn’t that right, Igor?” 

The man nodded wildly and Bella lifted the saw once again. 

“No– NO!” 

He kicked and thrashed, but the handsome, chestless bodybuilder held him down with ease. Bella resumed sawing but not before grabbing for another knife. The man’s blood curdling screams started to wear thin on her patience. She smacked him in the jaw with the butt of the knife, but he didn’t stop.

“Fucking fuck! You fucking crazy bi–”

Bella leaned over the massive shoulder she was working on to drag the knife across the bodybuilder’s throat.  As the skin split apart, blood oozed out past the tissue and flesh.

“I told you to be quite,” she shrugged. 

*Happy freaking Halloween! I hope you all have delicious nightmares. Don't forget to like, comment and follow. Good stuff over on Twitter as well! Chapter 2 coming soon!*

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/31/2023 at 8:09 AM, HardbodyVideo said:

You said you were going to bring the horror and you weren’t kidding! I can’t wait to see the terrors you unleash in part two!!!

Hopefully it doesn't disappoint!

• Like 1

We need answers to questions!

How big is the Creature?

Does anyone get mangled?

Does it take Rose seven days to make her man and is his name gonna be Rocky?

WE NEED TO KNOW!!

• Haha 1

Chapter 2

Rosabella laid in the midst of a tangle of hard, muscled limbs and warm, sexy bodies. She could feel multiple large hands groping her and giving her pleasure, while a dozen legs the size of redwoods entangled with her own. Everywhere she looked, a set of lips worshiped her. A pair of plump ones were currently making their way up her long, toned and tan legs– they stopped momentarily to place kisses close to her warm, moist heat before descending again. Another had just finished making their way over her gorgeous collarbones, across her muscled shoulders and down over to her arm. 

The mindless being that was kissing her neck, lifted her arm and grunted. He wanted her to flex her own gorgeous bicep so that he could worship the peak. “Good pet,” she moaned as she felt his lips instantly lick the top of the muscle. Rosabella’s arm rewarded him with a gorgeous vein that rippled across it just underneath the flesh. 

Immediately, four of the other six beings grew jealous, shoving each other out of the way to try to gain more favor from their female master. Rosabella found it interesting that only Igor remained between her legs. He had definitely set himself apart from the rest and had quickly become her favorite. As he always did her bidding without question, she was sure the former bodybuilder would even be willing to die for her.

He moved closer, lifting her gorgeous legs up before draping them over his broad shoulders. He let his tongue alternate between flicking her clit and nibbling on her inner thigh. Rosabella gasped. Was he toying with her?

Igor nodded to the pet sitting behind her, encouraging him to continue rubbing her shoulders and breasts. As he resumed eating her pussy, the two quickly turned her into a writhing hot mess with their fingers and tongues. Rosabella’s head flung back against a pair of decently muscled pecs, she tried to get away but Igor held her hips in place. 

“Again,” he grunted. 

But the giant head had other ideas. 

“Rosabella, don’t you think it’s time?” 

A voice much louder and deep than it should be projected from across the room. It shouldn’t have been possible, but a head at least ten times larger than any normal human stared disapprovingly at Rosabella and her entourage. Wires connected to electrodes on the forehead traveled to large machines on the right side of the room. One was pumping oxygen rich blood while the others seemed to produce plasma and electricity all to keep the brain inside of the head alive. 

“I’ve told you, dear. There’s still one more trophy I’d like to collect.” Rosabella stood up from her group of men, retrieving her black silk robe and wrapping it around her body. As she stepped over Igor’s leg, she tied the belt around her waist.   

The head groaned then roared. “When you bring me back, I’ll be so fucking huge I won’t need a cock!” 

Rosabella strolled over towards him and placed a kiss on his big, plump lips. “You’ll definitely be huge,” she agreed as she glanced over towards her masterpiece. “But I still want a fucking monster cock.” 

She could feel him follow her with his gaze, knowing full well that the robe barely covered her backside. Her ass cheeks bounced as she danced and twirled towards the giant figure. It cast an even more giant shadow across the floor. She stopped in her tracks and gasped as she looked up. 

“Why do you always do that?” The head chuckled. “Why do you gasp every time you see me?”

“Because I always forget how truly massive I’m making you.” 

The deep voice growled. “Tell me, baby girl. Describe Daddy’s body the way only you can.” 

Rosabella closed her eyes, then took a deep breath before looking up. 

“Your head will brush against the ceiling as you slowly start to rise. You’ll permanently have to hunch over, my love. You’ll never fit inside any normal room again. Mere mortal men will bow to your power. You were always meant to be this big–,” she paused, “this superior.” 

She walked around the monstrosity once, inspecting the tubes and wires. A disgusting green puss drained out of the arms that she had just reattached, while fresh blood pumped into each limb so they would immediately begin to heal. 

“You are as broad as a train car and nearly just as thick. Your chest, so big, hard and juicy, it could stop just about anything– bullets, a locomotive. You will cast a shadow with your pec shelf, two striated slabs of beef. And the nipples? Of course they point down. I know you wouldn’t have had it, any other way.”

“God yes,” the voice groaned. “Please, baby, go on.” 

“You will strike fear into the hearts of many as they gaze upon your gargantuan body. Your quads are unfathomable, bigger and stronger than the oldest redwoods. These impenetrable muscles themselves are thicker than most men's waists. I imagine that no one will talk about Superman leaping over tall buildings anymore. Not when a god like you can leap over multiple states.” 

Rosabella paused again, this time to moan loudly as she let her hand graze over one of those monstrous thighs. The veins in them alone were bigger than her forearms. She let her fingers trail over the perfect whipple stitch that connected each leg to the hip. Upon careful inspection of the creature, you would have thought that she had trained for years as a surgeon. Aside from the grotesque mismatching of skin tones, Rosabella’s reattachment of each muscle group was nearly perfect. Under different circumstances, some might have even claimed her work was beautiful. 

She certainly did. 

Even with the ochre and other bodily fluids draining from the monster’s system. 

As she waltzed back over to the giant head, she grabbed his bearded face and looked deep into her lover’s eyes. “Of course you know I made sure to give you abs and buns of steel. Your traps nearly devour your telephone pole thick neck, and your shoulders look like they swallowed two of those thousand pound prize winning pumpkins.”

The giant licked his lips. “But that’s not what you’re here to tell me about, is it?” He smiled. 

“No,” Rosabella simply replied. As she returned his smile with a devilish smirk of her own, she untied and dropped her robe before climbing onto the cold, metal table beside him. 

“Yes!” The head roared. “Wrap those legs around Daddy’s head and let me make you cum harder than ever before!” 

The gorgeous brunette positioned her pussy towards the man, letting her thighs drape around his gigantic head. He gave her slick cunt a long, tantalizing lick. His tongue alone was thicker and more powerful than any man’s cock.

“Now tell Daddy about his new set of powerful arms,” he growled.  

“Your arms are what will define you, not as a god. You’re even bigger than that–” 

Rosabella gasped as the giant head bit down into her clit. 

“Fuck!”

“Describe them,” his deep voice boomed. It was so loud and low it rumbled her insides.

“Goddamnit!” She thrust against him, but this only caused his tongue to plunge deeper inside her. She could barely think. The very thought of those giant arms and Daddy’s massive tongue had her coming undone. “So– so– BIG!” She managed to breathe out. “And powerful!”

“How big, Rosabella?” The giant pulled back his tongue and laughed as she tried to shove her pussy back against his face. She was so wet. So needy. He had been immobile for so long, had watched her receive pleasure from all these other men, he was enjoying this control. “How fucking powerful?”

He resumed licking and sucking her clit as she opened her mouth to speak. “They’re bigger than my entire body,” she admitted. “And heavy. The bicep peak– when flexed–”

Rosabella gripped his head with her tiny hands. Her legs wrapped even tighter around him. “Oh Jesus fucking Christ!” 

“More,” he demanded. His tongue drove in even deeper as she rose her hips up to meet him. She swore it was so goddamn thick and long that she could feel him brush against her most sensitive spot. 

She knew he could feel her inner walls starting to clamp down around his tongue. But he didn't pull back. Instead, he roared even louder as her whimpers grew more frantic. 

“Fucking tell me more little one! Tell me about my power!”

As he thrust his thick, powerful tongue deeper into her pussy, he lifted her off the metal table. Rosabella screamed as she slid down even further. Realization struck.

“Monster! Fuck!” Her body trembled as sweat and lightning shot across her skin. “You’ll be a fucking monster!”

"Alright. Now just remember when he gets here, I'll do most of the talking." Rosabella smiled as she readjusted the tank top Igor was wearing over the fake muscle suit. If he had been walking down the street, you'd have never known his pecs had previously been missing. 

"Just get him excited quickly. I've watched a lot of his videos and he loves for his pecs and abs to be worshiped. The second he starts to get hard, jab him with this."

Igor nodded as he took the fully loaded syringe from his master. 

"Anything." He struggled to say the word as he lifted his hand and placed it over his heart. "Anything for you." 

As he moved his hand from his chest to hers, a voice in the back of Rosabella’s mind questioned if she could trust him. With one look up at her mindless pet, his eyes proved to be devoid of anything but blind devotion. Not only that, but she was confident in her abilities to reprogram his brain. 

Rosabella snapped back to business at the sound of the doorbell. She pulled the hem of her skirt down over her muscled thighs and smoothed her hands over her crisp, white shirt. 

"Remember, inject him in the base of his cock," she instructed. Then out the bedroom door and down the stairs she went. 

"Hello there!" Rosabella gave her dazzling smile as she flung open the door. "Welcome!" She looked up and tried not to gulp as she offered her hand. The bodybuilder porn star seemed bigger in person. 

"Hello, Gorgeous," he smiled back as he stepped inside and threw her a wink. "You sure you don't want to film the video with me instead?" He smirked. 

Bella could feel her cheeks flush as the porn star looked her up and down. 

"I'm sure," she chuckled. "Besides, my client is very excited to be working with you. He's a young up and comer. Great body too."

"That's what I like. Fresh meat." Toby Atlas reached down and grabbed the bulge in his sweatpants. If the man wasn't already slightly hard, then the rumors were true. His cock was borderline monstrous. 

Bella licked her lips and began making her way up the stairs. "Now, I talked with your agent about my client being a little gun shy–"

"I'm aware," Toby smiled. "We're going to have a little fun first. Get acquainted."

"Yes. That’s perfect!" Bella paused outside the bedroom door to look back at the famous porn star. She couldn’t believe he was actually here. There was already an impressive outline pulsing down the front of his pant leg. He would truly be the perfect addition. Her piece de resistance. 

Surely when this man’s picture aired alongside the other seven missing bodybuilders, many in the porn industry would mourn. Unfortunately for them, Bella just didn’t care. The world's loss was her gain. And with more determination than ever, nothing could stop her or get in her way.

With her eye on the prize, Bella pushed open the bedroom door. "Just so you know, he doesn't talk much," she informed Toby as he brushed past her. "And whatever you do, don't touch his chest." 

“Wha–what?” Toby looked back over his shoulder with a confused look, but Bella ignored him. 

As she moved into the room, she strode over to the ring light and phone tripod over in the corner next to the bed. Toby didn’t even question the fact that she appeared to be putting on a clear, plastic trench coat. The second he looked at Igor, he immediately went into professional mode. 

Her pet stood there in all his glory, oiled up muscles and cock. He had stripped out of his pants when she went to go answer the door and he wasn't fucking around. He wasn't the biggest, but he was still a decent seven inches. And with those yummy muscles on display, he knew how to command Toby's attention. 

Bella pretended to start recording, especially when Toby wet his lips. “They weren’t kidding when they said you’d be the biggest muscle sub I’d ever taken,” he groaned. “You want to take this big cock, don’t you, Boy?” 

Igor looked over at Bella, then back towards the advancing porn star. As Toby pulled down his pants, Bella nodded in encouragement towards the big dick springing free and curving upwards. It was at least eleven inches. 

Igor hesitated.

“Don’t fuck this up,” she mumbled under her breath. Her eyes were glued to the vial in his trembling hand. 

While an oblivious Toby muttered encouragements to Igor, Bella was silently pleading with her pet. With one final look at the magnificent, fully erect porn star cock, Igor met Bella’s gaze. Just as he lifted his hand with the syringe, Bella cried out.

“NO!” She screamed, but it was too late. 

Igor had plunged the vial hard and deep into the base of his own hardening cock. “Use me!” He roared. “Me!”

Toby stumbled before falling onto his ass as Igor’s cock started to pulse and lengthen. It immediately throbbed thicker and longer than both of their forearms with each beat of Igor’s heart. Red, angry veins swelled all down and around the shaft as the giant head dropped past his knees. 

Toby looked horrified as he tried to scramble away, but the cock kept lurching towards him. Thicker. Heavier. The head drooled with such a heavy stream of pre cum, the room was instantly filled with a salty musk. 

Suddenly the huge cock gave a gigantic shudder, growing even more out of control. It throbbed so hard it lifted up off the floor and then slammed back down on top of Toby. It was so fat around and even bigger than the porn star's body. The weight of it crushed him to the ground, pinning him in place. 

Igor looked over at Bella with a stupid grin. "Me big!" He pointed at himself and then laughed. His eyes grew wide though and the laughter abruptly stopped. As the color drained from his face, Bella grabbed the ax off the bed. 

Toby frantically started flailing his arms as he saw the light glint off the edge of the tool. "What, what are you going to do with that?" 

Igor slumped forward as most of the blood from his body had drained into his cock. Bella was unsure if he'd even survive at this point. The cock was bigger than she could have ever imagined. Her stupid, stupid pet. It wasn't supposed to go down like this. 

"You fucking crazy bitch!" Toby screamed. He tried to lift the cock off himself as the river of hot spunk still spewing out of the giant head was starting to drown him. "You're behind the disappearances, aren't you?" He spat as he turned his head to the side. The weight of the giant cock crushed against his chest was making it hard for him to breathe. He writhed underneath it, his face turning purple from the exertion. "When I get out of here, I'm turning you in!"

“Well, shit,” Bella cursed as she playfully wielded the ax over her shoulder. "You still really think you're getting out of here alive?" 

Realization struck Toby as he looked up towards her. She gave him that same dazzling smile that she had greeted him with at the door. The gorgeous brunette didn't even flinch as she swung the ax over her shoulder. With a grunt the edge went clear through the porn star's windpipe. Bone crunched and blood spewed all over her as she hacked away. He tried to scream but the blood gurgled and clogged his airway. With one final blow, Bella struck the ax so hard that it bit into the wooden floor underneath him and stuck. 

"Don't worry. You'll be even more famous once they find your body." 

*Don't forget to vote, comment or follow! BIG shout out to @Rippedand @HardbodyVideofor encouraging me to keep going!*

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1