Bruce's Humanity - Chapter 10 - FINALE added - December 26

Newmassaddict

This is one of the hottest growth stories in a while.  I can absolutely relate to Bruce and Keith. Wanna be them. Please continue. Very well done. Thank you!,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2023 at 10:00 AM, Newmassaddict said:

“Fuck yes! I want you to help turn me into a roided up, massive freak of nature.”

I can't wait to see these two push one another to extreme, unheard-of heights!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 4

Life on the farm had been far from normal for the last two months. Keith and Bruce were rarely seen, spending most of their time in the large barn that was now solely used as a gym. A new barn was being built to house the butcher shop. There were also a number of new people working the farm, hired to allow Keith and Bruce time to focus on only one thing, their growth.

Will was the farm’s foreman, the first person hired. He was busy making sure work on the new barn was progressing while all the other work on the farm was taken care of. He liked the farm life and handled the work well. That certainly wasn’t the case on his first day.

Having spent most of his life on a farm and at 54 years old, he wasn’t easily shocked. Stepping out of his truck, he immediately heard unfamiliar sounds. He knew they weren’t the typical sounds of bulls or any farm animal for that matter. He approached the large barn, the source of the noise. As he reached the door, Keith stepped out of the house.

“I’d avoid going in there if I were you?”

Will turned to see the thick, handsome owner walking towards him. He extended his hand and felt Keith’s incredibility strong grip, causing him to wince.

“What’s going on in there?” Will asked.

“In time. Good to see you Will. What do you think of the place?” Keith said, motioning towards the large open fields that sprawled in every direction. They had met in town a few weeks previously so Will had not seen the farm until now.

“It’s beautiful Keith, a really great spot.” Will said, his attention still preoccupied by the increasingly loud noises coming from the barn.

“Let’s take a drive around so you can see everything. I also want to share the plans for the new butcher barn.”

“Isn’t this the barn?” Will asked, looking at the large structure that appeared to be in perfect condition.

“Not anymore. We need something new built.”

Will just shook his head and followed Keith to his truck. Will couldn’t help notice that Keith looked different than he had when they met two weeks ago. “Was he bigger?” Will thought as he climbed into Keith’s truck.

An hour later, the two men arrived back at the main house. Will was impressed by the farm and excited about the increased meat production Keith spoke about during the tour.

“So Keith, what will be my exact role?”

“Everything Will. You’ll run the whole farm and supervise the new barn construction.”

“But, what will you be doing?” Will said, not wanting to sound ungrateful for the opportunity. His concentration was once again broken by the sounds coming from the huge barn. “I’m sorry Keith but I need to know what’s going on in there. If you’re up to something shady shit, tell me now.”

Keith chuckled. “Don’t worry Will, it’s nothing like that. In fact, it’s the answer to your question. Come on, I’ll show you what I’ll be doing while you run the place.” Keith said as he started to slide open the huge barn door.

The inside of the barn was dark and it took Will’s eyes a minute to adjust. The strange sounds he heard outside became much louder once inside. They sounded like heavy equipment mixed with animals being tortured. His heart started to beat faster.

There was a massive crash near the back of the wide open barn, shaking the whole building. From the shadows an impossibly massive figure slowly approached.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” Will yelled and pivoted towards the door but was held in place by Keith.

“Will, this is Bruce.”

Bruce stepped into the light. He was only wearing a pair of shorts that just covered his ample crotch. He was breathing hard and rivers of sweat ran down his fully pumped body.

Keith gripped Will’s arm harder when he felt the man’s legs start to give, keeping him from collapsing to the floor. Will’s eyes became so wide, it looked like his eyes might pop out of his head. He emitted a sound similar to air leaving a tire. Keith felt his whole body tremble.

Bruce stopped moving a stood perfectly still, staring at Will’s terrified face. He didn’t have to flex to showoff his inhumanly large physique. He now weighed over 520lbs and it didn’t take a knowledgable muscle fanatic to realize people should not look like him.

“W-W-W-HAT THE FUCK!” Will screamed again, failing to break free of Keith’s grasp.

“As you can see Will, Bruce is without a doubt, the largest, most muscular and powerful creature to ever walk this earth. you may have noticed, I’ve been getting bigger myself. Bruce and I are on our own mission now, to become even bigger and much more freaky.”

Will was blubbering like a toddler and nothing he said made sense.

Keith let go of him and approached Bruce. The difference in their size was comical. While Keith was a few inches taller, Bruce completely eclipsed Keith’s formidable body.

“I know this isn’t what you expected.” Keith said as Bruce began to raise his arms. “But as you can see, Bruce is developing the most outrageously huge body the world has ever seen.”

Bruce’s arm were parallel with the floor and even fully extended, they appeared thicker than Keith’s entire body. Slowly, Bruce curled his fists and started to bend his arms. “I was exactly were your were when I first met Bruce. I never imagined someone like this could exist.”

Bruce’s arms bent as far as they could before the thick slabs of his biceps collided with the equally thick slabs of his forearms, both covered in a staggering amount of garden-hose sized veins. His triceps hung like sides of beef from each arm, pressing against his dense, vascular lat muscles. “Just look at how massive Bruce is. These arms are almost 42”. Have you ever seen something so freaky, so incredible? I realized that I wanted the same thing Will. I wanted to become as jacked and freaky as Bruce.”

Bruce held his arms in position and finally started to flex. His already blood-engorged, pumped arms started to morph into something more extreme and terrifying. Striations appeared across every inch of Bruce’s nearly translucent flesh, while countless more veins erupted in every direction. The mind-boggling size of Bruce’s arms inflated to what appeared to be twice their original size. “This is why you are here Will. We can’t be distracted from what we want to achieve. This barn is our home, our torture chamber and our laboratory. Can you handle this job knowing that?”

Will had yet to move. His eyes hadn’t even blinked. He emitted a faint whimper as his head fell backwards and he collapsed on the floor. Will remembers waking up on the sofa in the main house. He looked up to see Keith’s face and terror gripped him again. What had he just witnessed? What had he been brought into?

Will went home that night not knowing if he would return to the farm. He had never seen anything like Bruce. He tossed and turned all night but the next morning, he was inexplicably drawn back to the farm where over the following two months, he found his groove while Bruce and Keith remained a constant intriguing and quite frankly, intoxicating presence.

As usual, Will was the first to arrive at the farm. He did a quick walk through of the new butcher barn, eager to get it finished so beef production could begin again. The door of the main house swung open as he walked out of the new barn. Keith stood on the porch with a cup of coffee in his hand. Will had to stop and stare. In the past two months, Keith’s transformation was nothing short of miraculous. His once thick, athletic 260lb body had ballooned into what looked like an off-season professional bodybuilder.

“Morning Will, how are things looking?”

“Good Keith. I’m determined to get the barn finished in the next two days.” Will said, unable to look away.

Keith stepped off the porch, he was wearing a stringer tank that barely covered his upper body and very short shorts that exposed his huge quads. As he moved, every quad muscle flexed and twitched.

Keith was saying something but Will wasn’t paying attention. “I’m sorry Keith, I didn’t catch that.”

“You looked distracted.” Keith said with a chuckle as his free hand rubbed his meaty left quad.

“I’m sorry. I know I see you from time to time but I can’t get over how much bigger you’ve gotten in just two months.”

“It’s been pretty wild lately. I’m gaining weight like crazy. I’m hoping to crack 300lbs this week.”

“Holy shit!” Will said just as the contractors building the barn pulled up the driveway. The four carpenters climbed out, each looking at Keith’s body with obvious envy.

“Morning guys. Will was telling me the barn is almost finished.”

“Y-y-yeah, well hopefully.”

“Is there a problem?” Keith asked.

“We have the final support beam to secure but I just got a call that the lift I rented isn’t available for another week.”

“Well that won’t do. We need to get back into production soon.” Will said sounding frustrated.

Keith walked into the barn as the others followed. He looked up at the high ceiling. There was scaffolding in place and laying across it was a 30 foot wooden beam that needed to be attached to the roof. “Is that the beam you need to attach?”

“Yes. Once it’s in place, we can clean up, do some finishing touches and move the rest of the machines in.”

Keith put is cup of coffee down and started to climb the metal scaffolding. It rattled loudly as he scaled the side. Once at the top, he inspected the heavy wooden beam, running his hand over the rough surface. “What’s it weigh?”

The carpenters looked at each other with confusion while a small smile crept across Will’s face. “That’s over 700lbs,” someone said.

“Doable. Get up here guys, we’ll get this in place in no time.” Keith said with confidence.

Will started to climb the scaffolding but the carpenters froze. “We can’t left that without equipment.”

“You don’t need equipment, you have me.” Keith said as the other men to slowly started climbing.

The men stared with confused looks on their faces. Keith sauntered to one end of the beam and bent over. He gripped either side, causing his arms to inflate. With no visible effort, he started to lift the beam off the scaffolding platform.

“Holy shit!” Someone muttered.

With the beam raised a few inches, Keith slid his arms underneath for a better grip. He lowered himself more and positioned his thick, round shoulder under the beam and in doing so, caused his lats to flare. With a small grunt, Keith stood up. His beefy quads exploded with mass, striations and veins. His already short shorts road higher, exposing more of his ripped flesh. Reaching his full height, it was obvious how much strain Keith’s body was under, his muscle ballooned larger, even though he did not seem to be having any trouble maneuvering the heavy beam. To everyone’s amazement, Keith then started to walk towards the centre of the beam.

“Get ready at either end.” Keith commanded as he approached the centre of the beam. The men collectively gasped as the opposite end of the beam rose off the platform now completely balanced on just Keith’s huge shoulder. His body shook as he worked to maintain his balance.

“FUCK! Look at the size of him.” Someone said as someone else said, “How is this possible?”

“Get READY!” Keith yelled and with every eye staring in utter disbelief, he gripped the beam and changed position. With a loud growl, Keith started to shoulder press the 700lb wooden beam. The sight was absolutely incredible. Every muscle on Keith’s body swelled to its maximum size as he manhandled the impossibly huge piece of wood. With one primal scream, he extended his arms over his head and drove the beam flush with the ceiling.

“Hurry up and secure it!” Will screamed at the men while he stared in awe at Keith’s ever-swelling body. The carpenters sprung into action and attached the thick metal brackets to either end of the beam as quickly as possible.

When they finished, Keith lowered his arms.

“KEITH!” Will yelled at the sight of his body. Keith had morphed into a pulsing mass of pumped muscle.

Keith looked down at the thick veins that snaked up his bloated forearms. “Oh yeah! That got me REALLY pumped,” he said as he flexed and straightened his arms, causing his biceps to swell and contract. His self-admiration was interrupted by a moan from one of the contractors. He looked up and caught the eye of a young kid that was clearly inthralled. Keith took a step closer and raised his arms into a double bicep pose. “Am I pumped up enough?” He asked the kid who couldn’t respond.

With one swift move, Keith whipped his flimsy tank top off and started to perform textbook perfect poses that would dominate the most elite bodybuilding show. The more he posed, the louder his grunts and moans became.

“FUCK YEAH! Look at how huge I am!” He yelled between poses, noticing the men approach, many gripping the bulges in their pants. “That’s right men, check out all this pumped up muscle!”

The kid placed one hand on Keith’s bloated pec and shuttered in response, his other hand unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. Another man rubbed Keith’s thick traps from behind, his grip was strong but Keith barely registered his effort. Will lowered himself and wrapped his hands around Keith’s quads which he happily flexed. “YES. GET OFF ON ALL THIS GROWING MUSCLE!” Keith yelled as he held each flex longer, forcing his muscles to swell larger with more veins erupting on the surface of his skin.

Someone pulled down Keith’s shorts and took his entire cock in their mouth. “OH FUCK!” Keith screamed and transitioned into a most muscular pose. He flexed every muscle harder than he ever had. His entire body visibly swelled into a scary mass of twisted muscle. “I better feel ALL of you cum as I shoot my load.” Keith roared as the men started to orgasm all around him. Keith let out one final bellow as the man sucking him off gaged on his huge load. He released the pose and the men continued to feel his muscles, rubbing their cum into his skin. Keith had never felt so powerful. He locked eyes with Will and couldn’t resist pulling him close and driving his tongue down the older man’s throat.

As Keith descended from the scaffolding, leaving the men staring down from above, he stopped and looked up. “I expect this place ready by the end of the day. Thanks for the warmup but I need to get a real workout in.” He said as he walked out the door towards the neighbouring barn.

Keith practically burst through the barn door eager to push his body to the limit. Bruce stopped curling the 150lb dumbbells and stared at Keith’s shirtless body.

“Damn Keith, you look huge!”

Keith relayed the story of hoisting the 700lb beam into place followed by the intense muscle worship by Will and the contractors, Bruce couldn’t help getting hard. He loved how hardcore Keith had become and he was more and more turned on as Keith continued to get bigger.

“I’m sorry I missed all the fun.” Bruce said as his hands caressed Keiths pumped pecs.

“That wasn’t the real fun.” Keith said as he walked deeper into the barn, planning his workout. “THIS is the where the real fun is about to happen.”

The barn was a hardcore lifter’s dream. The amount of equipment had doubled in the past two months, combined with many augmentations, each piece was designed to test even the most gifted powerlifter.

Keith paced around for a minute before settling on the reinforced chin-up bar. He leapt into the air, gripped the metal bar and started to pound out incredibly fast reps using just his body weight. After 30 reps, his sweat-covered back was beginning to look like an exaggerated anatomy chart. He lowered himself but didn’t release the bar.

“Strap three plates onto me?” He asked Bruce, who had stopped his own workout to watch Keith.

Bruce bundled three 45lb plates together with a heavy chain and effortlessly attached them to a thick leather belt that he wrapped around Keith’s tight waist. With a grunt of thanks, Keith started to perform more very quick reps, his back displaying even more intricate striations. After 20 reps, Keith finally dropped from the bar. His lats ballooned from either side so wide, he couldn’t clap his hands if he wanted to.

“FUCK. It’s too light.” Keith said as he undid the belt. He walked to the nearby bench and hoisted the bar loaded with two 45lb plates on either side off the rack and motioned to Bruce to take it. “Place this near my knees once I’m back up there.”

Keith once again jumped up and grabbed the bar. He crossed his ankles and bent his knees, giving Bruce a place to lay the 225lb bar. With the bar in place, not only was Keith’s back working to lift the heavier weight, his hamstrings and calves flexed to hold the bar in place. With a loud grunt he slowly pulled himself up until his chin touched the bar. He lowered himself and hung with his arms extended for a few seconds before starting to move up again. He screamed from the intensity of the lift and slowly inched his way to the top of the rep.

“You got this Keith, your back looks MASSIVE!” Bruce shouted.

Keith hit the top of the rep and paused at the top, his whole body shaking from the effort. “NOT MASSIVE ENOUGH!” He screamed and dropped again but started another rep immediately. Bruce watched in disbelief as Keith willed himself to increase his speed. He managed four more reps before straightening his legs, letting the barbell fall to the floor but he refused to let go of the bar. Screaming from the pain, Keith made it through four more reps before his grip faltered and he fell from the bar. Bruce stepped in to prevent Keith from falling to the floor but stopped when he saw Keith maintain his balance. Keith straightened and turned to face Bruce. His eyes looked manic and he looked past Bruce to his reflection in a nearby mirror. The sight was mind boggling. Keith looked wider than he ever thought he could be. His lats pushed his arms so high they were parallel to the floor, with thick, pulsing veins creeping to the surface of his pale skin. As if the sight wasn’t extreme enough, Keith gritted his teeth, ignoring the pain and flexed his back, growing even wider.

“FUCK KEITH! Look at you!” Bruce said, rubbing his hardening cock.

“I KNOW! LOOK AT THESE FUCKING LATS. AAAARRRGGGHHHH!” He screamed as he tried to hold the pose as long as he could. “I need to reach 300lbs this week.” Keith said as he finally relaxed the pose, his whole body swollen with pump.

“FUCK YEAH! You are really becoming a freak Keith.” Bruce said.

“I’m a tiny minion compared to you.” Keith said, turning his attention from his own body.

“535lbs this morning and GROWING!” Bruce said with a playful bounce of his massive pecs that Keith swore he could hear flex. “In fact, you’ve inspired me to pump my lats too.” He said and approached the chin-up bar. With barely a hop, his incredibly massive quads propelled him high enough to grip the thick metal bar. Seeing his enormous body dangling was the reason Keith insisted on using reinforced steal, regular metal would not support Bruce’s size.

Bruce started to perform very slow reps. His considerable body weight offered plenty of resistance. Keith wondered how he could even maintain his grip pulling so much weight up and down. Instantly, Bruce’s back inflated into a mountain-scape of twisted muscle. His traps swelled and started to incase his head as he grew wider with each rep. Bruce never counted reps, he just kept lifting until he reached failure, which could take a lot of time for most exercises. Keith didn’t care, watching Bruce get pumped to his maximum was intoxicating. As rivets of sweat started to stream down Bruce’s back, he showed no signs of stopping. At the top of each rep, he would stop and squeeze his entire back, causing waves of pulsing muscle to erupt in every direction.

Eventually Bruce stopped at the bottom of a rep. Even with his arms extended, they pressed against his face. “Climb on. I need 300lbs of residence.”

Keith didn’t need further encouragement. He pulled a bench over and stood on it so his eyes were lined up with Bruce’s glutes. Before grabbing the thick slabs of muscle, he started to pull down Bruce’s shorts.

“What are you doing?” Bruce asked.

“Just hang on.” Keith joked. “I have an idea that will really get you pumped.” He said as he discarded the shorts and started to rub Bruce’s striated glutes. His nonexistent body fat made them look like they were perpetually flexed. Keith strummed the different muscle fibres like he was playing a banjo, marvelling at how massive and dense the muscles were. Bruce moaned with pleasure and because of his position, couldn’t see that Keith had also shed his shorts.

Keith reach up and placed his hands on Bruce’s blood-engorged traps and pulled himself up, his pecs and abs running along Bruce’s rock-hard back muscles. As his fully erect cock grazed Bruce’s ass, the huge man let out a moan.

“I’m going to fuck you as you rep us both.” Keith whispered.

Bruce just let out a growl and started to pull them both up. Keith’s added weight was offering the resistance Bruce needed but he managed the rep without a problem. As he lowered them down, he felt Keith’s cock enter his ass.

“OH FUCK YEAH!” Bruce said as he started to rise again.

“Come on big man. GET BIGGER!” Keith yelled as he started to pump his hard dick into Bruce’s tight muscled ass.

Bruce let out a bellow and continued to power out rep after rep as Keith continued to drive his cock deep into Bruce’s ass. Keith could feel every muscle of Bruce’s back swell which only made him trust harder. After 20 reps, Keith felt he was getting close to cumming. “Look in the mirror. Look at the freak you are.” He said.

Bruce looked across the room and caught his reflection in the mirror. He was so huge, so pumped, Keith wasn’t even visible from behind. His lats were so wide they looked to be double is height. Veins ran from his dripping cock up his etched abs and across his thick pecs before branching off and running over his shoulders and up his arms and forearms. Bruce was mesmerized by the sight and the feeling of Keith’s dick in his ass. With one final rep, he raised them both up and flexed harder than he ever had. The image in the mirror contorted into a thick column of flexed muscle. Bruce could not hold himself back and his cock started to spray cum like a garden hose. He felt Keith’s body shudder as a stream of hot cum filled his ass. Both men roared like wild animals until they had both expelled their full load. Bruce lowered himself, allowing Keith to slide off his back before letting himself drop to the floor. The two huge men just stared at each other’s pumped bodies.

“What’s next?” Keith asked Bruce, knowing this was just the beginning of a workout that would go on for hours.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 5

Will hated to interrupt Keith and Bruce while they were working out but waiting for them to finish could take hours and he couldn’t wait. No matter how often he saw them, he was never prepared for their incredible size. It had only been a month since Keith hoisted the massive beam in the butcher barn but he was already unrecognizable.

Keith stood behind the custom-made bench press. He was shirtless, he was always shirtless. Will marvelled at Keith’s massive, granite-hard pecs, feeling his mouth instantly go dry. While Keith offered a stunning view, Bruce was always the main attraction. The bar was loaded with twelve 45lb plates on each side and Bruce was moving it like it weighed nothing. His monstrous chest was so large and pumped, the bar was unable to dent his dense muscle. The bar was purposefully bent so that Bruce was able to obtain a good range of motion, a normal straight bar would not have been able to travel very far because of the sheer mass of of Bruce’s pecs.

“COME ON, PRESS THIS PUNY FUCKING WEIGHT!” Keith screamed.

“UUUGGGGGHHHHH” Bruce grunted as he lifted the bar one more time before letting it crash onto the thick, metal rack.

“1,125lbs for over 20 reps!” Keith said as Bruce slowly sat up.

Will covered his mouth to stifle a scream. Bruce’s pecs visibly pulsed with power, each huge muscle was so pumped, they pressed against the sides of Bruce’s face.

Bruce slowly cupped his left pec and massaged the aching muscle. “What’s up Will?” He said without turning his head.

“S-S-Sorry to interrupt but there’s a problem.”

Keith looked away from Bruce’s self-admiration and looked at Will, seeing the worry on his face. “What’s wrong?”

“Two bulls are sick.”

“Shit! Did you call the vet?”

“He just arrived.” Will responded.

Keith grabbed two towels, tossing one to Bruce as he stood up. Both men started for the door. Will followed, unable to take his eyes off the massive backs of both men.

Doctor Wilson was used to seeing the two huge men, along with his duties as the farm’s vet, he had been supplying Bruce and Keith with their steroids, a special concoction he had come up with specifically for them. Even his familiarity with their obsession for muscle, he was mesmerized by their sheer mass.

“They’re over here.” The doctor said, directing the three men towards a fenced off area where the bulls were being quarantined. As Keith and Bruce waddled by, the Doctor shot Will a glance that seemed to communicate his shock at their size.

The two bulls were lying on the ground, breathing slowly. “I’ve collected samples from them both. It will need to get tested but from my initial examination, it would appear to be something they ingested.”

“That’s strange, aside from the grass in the fields, all they eat is their feed.” Will said.

Keith looked at Bruce with a look of concern on his face. “Are any other animals showing signs of sickness?”

“Not yet.”

“Good. Let me know what the tests turn up.” Keith said, shaking the doctor’s hand, who grimaced at the strength of Keith’s grip. “Bruce, can I see you in the house?” Keith said as he quickly walked away.

“What’s up Keith?” Bruce asked.

Keith turned to face Bruce, the rage on his face was obvious. “They’ve been poisoned.”

“We don’y know that yet.”

“No but I bet I know who has access and motive to poison the feed.” Keith said, his whole body becoming more tense as he spoke.

“You mean-?”

“My asshole ex Doug and his fuck buddy Grant.” Keith said as he reached for a frying pan sitting on the kitchen counter. He started to twist the thick metal like he was rolling up a piece of paper. “I’m going to rip them apart!”

“Calm down. Let’s get showered and changed and go pay them a visit.”

Keith tossed the destroyed frying pan into the sink and stormed towards the bathroom.

Keith knew where Grant lived and assumed that’s where he would find the two men. He thought back to the last time he saw Grant at the farm three months ago. He remembered admiring how huge Grant had looked. Now weighing 315lbs himself, Keith was secretly looking forward to gaging Grant’s reaction to his much larger body. Thinking about seeing his ex Doug caused a flood of other emotions. Keith hadn’t laid eyes on Doug for five months and he wasn’t sure what would happen when he did.

Grant had a small house outside of town that was set far off the road. As their truck slowly approached the house, Bruce’s huge hand rested on Keith’s leg.

“You ok?” He asked.

“I don’t know yet.” Keith said as they reached the house and climbed out of the truck.

Keith struggled to find comfortable clothes but had settled on a pair of 4XL sweat pants and an equally huge flannel shirt. Both hung loosely on his bulked up body. Bruce was incapable of hiding his monstrous size, 5’11”, 548lb is hard to conceal. He had opted for a tank top that was stretched like a second skin across his massive upper body and comically huge shorts that billowed around his massive quads and hung low enough to cover the upper half of his gargantuan calves.

They barely closed the truck door when Grant appeared at the front door. He looked about to speak but the sight of Bruce caused his words to get stuck in his throat. It was immediately evident however, that he had spend a lot of time in the gym the last three months. His 6’1” body carried a large amount of mass. He had a large, solid roid gut and some extra fat but that couldn’t hide the formidable muscle underneath. Keith guessed he was pushing 350lbs.

Seeing Grant up close again, caused rage to build in Keith’s gut. It took everything to stop himself from lunging towards Grant.

“What are you doing here Keith?” Grant asked, never taking his eyes off Bruce.

“We’ve got some sick bulls and I’m wondering if you know anything about that?”

Grant finally looked away from Bruce making eye contact with Keith. He had his normal smirk on his face. “What would I know about that?”

“You delivered the last feed order. You tell me?” Keith said, wringing his hands together, causing his pecs to swell under the folds of his shirt.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Grant said.

From inside the house, they began to hear a slow thumping sound. As it got louder, a dark shadow appeared behind Grant. As the front door slowly opened, a huge figure started to emerge.

It had been five months since Keith had seen Doug. He was always in phenomenal shape. Keith remembered his chiselled abs and hard pecs being only slightly bigger than his own. The day he left with Grant, Doug weighed a respectable 265lbs, much smaller than Grant’s hulking 290lbs at the time. The person now exiting the house was unrecognizable. If it wasn’t for his incredibly handsome face, Keith wouldn’t have known it was Doug. He was MASSIVE!

“Doug?!” Keith nearly screamed.

Doug slowly ran his eyes over Keith and then focused his attention on Bruce but unlike Grant’s reaction, he didn’t seem fazed by Bruce’s inhuman size.

Doug was the same height as Bruce at 5’11”. He was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts that looked painted on. His smooth skin was deeply tanned. Spilling out in every direction, were slabs of massive muscles. His neck was engulfed by twisted, vein-covered traps that lead to striated, massive shoulders and shockingly huge arms that looked flexed just hanging from his body. His chest protruded so far out, it cast a deep shadow over half of his obvious eight-pack. His feet were spread as wide as his shoulders but still, his quads pressed together due to their sheer size. Even Doug’s calves seemed to almost touch even being so far apart.

If Keith hadn’t seen Doug just five moths before, he would have sworn he was looking at a top-tier professional bodybuilder that had been building a freaky body for decades. But the reality physically made him scared at what he was witnessing.

“What do want?” Doug said in a low, rumbling voice that seemed to vibrate around the men.

“They’re accusing me of poisoning their bulls.”

“Really, and if Grant did, what do you plan to do about it.”

Doug slowly stepped from the porch, the wood creaking as he moved. He took a few steps towards Bruce and Keith nearly let out a scream as he realized that the two men were nearly the same size.

“H-H-H-How…” Keith muttered.

Doug turned. “About time you said something.” He said and straightened his arms, looking down as thick cords of swollen muscle flexed and inflated before his eyes. “How long has it been? Five months? Fuck, seems like just yesterday. Well Keith, as you can see, I’ve gone through some changes since I left.”

“B-B-B-But…”

“How did I pack on so much freaky muscle in only five months? Pretty damn easily if I’m being honest. Once I decided to really grow it just started to happen. Well, not that easily, I’ve got more steroids than blood in my veins right now and I’ve been working out as hard as anyone ever has.” He said and without seeming to notice, started to flare his lats and inflate his chest. His already bloated body began to swell before the men’s eyes. His staggering vascularity became more extreme with each passing second. He turned back to Bruce. “I’m Doug, who are you?”

“Bruce.” Bruce said as calmly as possible, trying to hide the conflicting emotions swirling inside him. Aside from being confronted by a body that he couldn’t deny rivalled his own, he had just learnt Doug had developed it in only five months! He also could not believe how good looking the beast of a man was. He hoped no one could see the growing hard-on under the baggy fabric of his shorts. He refused to look at Keith for fear his thoughts would easily be deciphered.

“Fuck, you are one big son of a bitch.” Doug said with a tone of indifference Bruce was not accustomed to.

Doug extended his hand to shake Bruce’s. There was a moment of hesitation before Bruce accepted the invitation. He swore he felt a physical spark but the sensation quickly eroded by the stunning power of Doug’s grip. Bruce looked down as if to confirm it was a human hand he was holding. He froze seeing Dougs’s veiny forearm swell to twice its former size. He quickly looked back at Doug’s stunning face to see a glint of something menacing in his eyes. Bruce didn’t have time to react as Doug started to apply more pressure. The pain was like nothing Bruce had ever felt before, he was certain the bones in his hand were close to shattering. He balled up his free hand and started to swing it towards Doug’s head. With lightening speed, Doug caught Bruce’s fist and stopped its motion instantly. Bruce let out a small whimper as Doug started to grip his fist with the same intensity as his other hand.

“FUCK YEAH! I wasn’t sure how strong you’d be but clearly I”M STRONGER already!” Doug yelled, holding both of Bruce’s hands steady. His forearms had morphed into two writhing, twisted masses of muscle and veins that looked to still be growing. “This feels so fucking amazing!”

Keith watched in horror. Bruce had shown his inhuman strength time and time again, never faltering in any way. “BRUCE!” He screamed, taking a step towards the two massive men. Grant leapt into action and wrapped his huge arms around Keith’s upper body, preventing him from moving. He tried with all his power to break free but Grant’s arms would not loosen.

“It’s no use, I’m not letting you go. You’re going to be forced to watch this happen.” Grant whispered in Keith’s ear.

“What do you weigh Bruce?” Doug asked with no strain in his voice.

“Fuck you!” Bruce snarled.

Doug must have increased the pressure because Bruce let out a moan and his knees buckled ever so slightly.

“548lb” Bruce finally mumbled.

“Damn! That’s more than I thought. I can’t imagine what you’ve put your body through for years to reach that size. All the gear, meals, supplements and tonnes of massive weights. It would be really impressive if I hadn’t gone from a pathetic 265lb to 472lb in FIVE FUCKING MONTHS!” Doug said with a huge, manic grin on his face. Like he had been just toying with Bruce, he started to move his hands towards his waist, guiding Bruce’s hands with him. Then, for all three men to witness, he started to flex his upper body. Bruce let out a scream as the pain he was feeling finally became too much. “That’s right! Just over 200 pounds in five months. You know what that means? I’M JUST GETTING STARTED!” He screamed in Bruce’s face, covering it with spit. “THIS IS NOTHING!”

Keith’s body was shaking out of terror and pure shock as Doug’s body started to swell.

His massive pecs rose and tripled in size until each vein-covered mass pressed into Bruce’s trapped head. His back exploded from behind, further exaggerating the incomprehensible thickness of his upper body. His already swollen shoulders, contorted into granite-hard globes while his arms inflated to match his staggeringly pumped forearms. “Look at how easy this is for me! Look how fucking huge I am!” Doug yelled with pure delight in his voice.

Bruce dug his feet into the ground and tried to pull himself away but Doug’s grip was too strong.

“Five months ago, seeing a freak of nature like you would have blown my mind. But now, seeing what I have started to become only makes me excited to DOUBLE my size.” Doug said with one final flex that somehow resulted in more size to appear all over his body. Then, as quickly as he trapped both of Bruce’s hands, he released them. Bruce stumbled away, holding each hand that looked purple from the torture Doug had inflected.

Doug released his pose but none of his massive muscles looked relaxed, in fact, they continued to swell as if he was commanding them to do so.

Bruce quickly regained his composure and dove towards Doug. As if sensing the move before even Bruce did, Doug reached out with both hands and gripped them around Bruce’s 32” round neck. Bruce once again came to a sudden stop.

“I figured you’d be too stupid to get the message the first time.” Doug said as he started to raise his arms, lifting Bruce’s massive body with him. “OH FUCK! Your huge body feels so good in my hands. My shoulders must look fucking SICK!” He said as Bruce’s feet left the ground and dangled an inch in the air. “Come on big guy, give me a little challenge.”

Bruce responded by swinging his 63” quad as hard as could into Doug’s etched abdominals. The impact echoed throughout the yard and caused Doug to release Bruce. He took a few steps away, inhaling deeply, red marks already appearing on his neck. With Doug distracted, Bruce launched himself towards Doug. With his hands still impacted by Doug’s punishment, he swung his balled up fists with no regard for the pain, connecting three devastating blows to Doug’s face. Doug fell to his knees, his head down, blood dripped onto the ground. Bruce paced over Doug’s prone body, considering what to do next but he froze as Doug started to chuckle.

Slowly Doug raised his head and looked up at Bruce with a terrifying look on his face. With his feet firmly planted on the ground, he pushed with all the power his huge legs could muster and propelled himself towards Bruce’s body. The impact instantly blew the air from Bruce’s lungs. The larger man would have been tossed twenty feet away had Doug not wrapped his arms around as much of Bruce as he could, holding him close. Both massive bodies soared through the air and Bruce’s back smashed into the side of Keith’s truck. Doug held Bruce two feet off the ground and drove his legs into the ground again. Each quad and calf swelled to impossible size. The thick metal of the truck started to bend around Bruce’s body as Doug pressed him harder. Doug emitted a loud roar that didn’t sound human and continued to apply his full strength until the tires of the truck started to rise off the ground. Bruce was now being embedded into the side of the truck, it’s metal too weak to withstand Doug’s power. With considerable effort, Doug began to take small steps towards the truck, causing the chassis to rise higher off the ground. Doug released his arms from Bruce who was now held in place by the twisted metal and gripped the underside of the truck that was just a few inches lower than his waist. With a savage wrench of the vehicle and Bruce’s body, Doug violently lifted it all so the truck came crashing down on its side, Bruce trapped on the top.

Doug turned to face Keith causing his ex lover to vomit at the sight. His blooded face had dripped down his upper body which now looked bigger than anything he ever thought possible. Nowhere was there not thick, pulsing veins. His proportions, that already looked exaggerated by his astounding amount of muscle growth, displayed little separation as each muscle flowed into the next, making him look like one, twisted pile of muscle.

“WE POISONED YOUR FUCKING BULLS AND YOU SHOULD BE GLAD THAT’S ALL WE DID!” Doug screamed and with one hand, he gripped the side of the truck and pulled it back onto it’s tires, causing it to creak and bounce, releasing Bruce’s body that fell into a heap on the ground. “NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SHOW YOU HOW FUCKING POWERFUL I REALLY AM!”

Grant let Keith go and he tripped over his own feet as he scrambled towards the mangled truck. He gripped Bruce’s shaking arm and guided him to the cargo bed where he was able to pull himself onto. Keith climbed into the cab and started to drive away before even closing the door. By the time he reached the main road, he was sobbing uncontrollably. He glanced in the rearview mirror to see Bruce covering his face and doing the same.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Newmassaddict said:

Will covered his mouth to stifle a scream. Bruce’s pecs visibly pulsed with power, each huge muscle was so pumped, they pressed against the sides of Bruce’s face.

Doctor Wilson was used to seeing the two huge men, along with his duties as the farm’s vet, he had been supplying Bruce and Keith with their steroids, a special concoction he had come up with specifically for them. Even his familiarity with their obsession for muscle, he was mesmerized by their sheer mass.

This is the kind of content I'm aching for 🤤

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1