Bruce's Humanity - Chapter 10 - FINALE added - December 26

Newmassaddict

On 12/16/2023 at 12:50 AM, Newmassaddict said:

Chapter 5

The way Bruce was dominated and belittled by someone way freakier and meaner than him is the hottest thing I've read in a long while. Keep it up!

Can't wait to read more about Doug and how much bigger and more dominant he's going to grow. Will he surpass Bruce in size as well as strength?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 7

It had been a week since Bruce returned to the farm. He refused to talk about that happened with Doug or where he had disappeared to. Keith knew it shook his confidence, having someone overpower him, let along with such ease.

Bruce returned with even more focus on increasing his size and strength. He produced drawings for new equipment, designed to accommodate shocking amounts of weights. If Keith wasn’t there to witness it, he would never have believed Bruce could increase his already frightening intensity.

One afternoon, three hours into training arms, Bruce heard the should have a truck pull up outside the barn. He dropped the loaded barbell he was curling and stomped towards the door, returning moments later with a large box.

“What’s that?”

“Something that will help me get a lot bigger.” He said, ripping the box open. Inside were countless vials of a green liquid, with labels written in a language unfamiliar to Keith.

“Is it safe?” Keith asked nervously.

“I don’t fucking care. Nothing I do to get this big is safe. Besides, I will do anything it takes to get even bigger.” Bruce said, holding a vial up to the light.

“Ok Bruce. Whatever it takes.”

“Good answer because I’m not doing this alone.” Bruce said as he handed Keith two vials. “If I’m going to push the boundaries of muscle and strength, so are you.”

Keith was shocked but also excited. His own growth had been going better than he expected and the thought of accelerating it even further made him downright giddy.

“Grab a box syringes. We start this now.” Bruce said as he returned to the barbell he had been curling.

“332lbs.” Keith whispered as he stepped on the scale. It had only been two weeks since Bruce’s mystery steroids had arrived and their effects had been nothing short of staggering. Keith never imagined he would reach 300lbs and now he was fast approaching 350lb of ripped, freakishly powerful muscle.

He stood facing his reflection in the mirror and started to slowly bounce his thick, 65” pecs. He was mesmerized by the deepening striations that were becoming more pronounced every day. His cock was already hard as he raised his 25” arms and flexed. “Fuck yeah!” He said as he relaxed and re-flexed his arms, revelling in the feeling as they pressed against his equally huge 20” forearms.

Unable to contain himself, Keith grabbed his throbbing cock and focused his attention on his thick, veiny quads. A slight flex caused them to balloon to their 37” maximum. “Getting so fucking huge.” Keith said as he felt drops of pre-cum start to drip.

Keith stepped back from the mirror and slowly moved into a most muscular pose. As the huge slabs of his growing body inflated before his eyes, he felt his cock start to spasm without even touching it. He stifled a moan as he bore down as hard as he could willing every muscle to swell as much as possible. His whole body was shaking as a stream of hot cum started to spray across the room, splattering the mirror and sink.

After cleaning up and attempting to cover himself with regular clothes, Keith entered the barn to the sounds of Bruce in the throws of another intense workout. He stood for a moment, entranced by Bruce’s hulking mass and incredible strength. The behemoth was shoulder pressing a precariously bent squat bar fully loaded with plates like he was hoisting pillows.

“I’m heading into town to get the some of the new equipment.” Keith said not wanting to interrupt Bruce, who grunted and continued to press the huge weight.

Keith met Anthony in front of his metal shop.

“Keith! You look massive!” Anthony said. He’d been working with Keith for years but it had been almost a year and over 70lbs of muscle since he’d seen him.

“Getting there Anthony. You have some equipment ready?”

“I was confused by the drawings you sent but I guess I see why you need this stuff now.” Anthony said, wiping sweat from his forehead and staring at the bulging muscles unable to hidden under Keith’s over-sized clothes.

Keith couldn’t help himself, he clasped his hands together and flexed his upper body. Anthony’s eyes grew wider. “Not big enough yet.”

“Fuck.” Was all Anthony could mutter. “Y-Y-Your stuff is inside. It’ll take some time to load onto the truck.”

“No worries. I’m starving. I’ll grab lunch. Be back in an hour.” Keith said as he waddled away, feeling Anthony’s eyes on his huge back.

After devouring food for over an hour, Keith left the restaurant still hungry. He started towards Anthony’s shop and as he passed a dark alley, a sound from the shadows caused him to pause. He took a few steps into the darkness when he felt something very strong wrap around his neck, instantly obscuring his breathing.

“Fancy meeting you here.” Said an unmistakable voice.

“G-G-G-Grant.” Keith managed to gargle.

With one final powerful squeeze, Keith was released. He stumbled back and turned to face Grant. Even in the darkness of the alley, Grant’s size was clearly apparent. It hadn’t been a month since the encounter with him and Doug but it was obvious Grant had packed on even more size. He was wearing a string tank and shorts that left little to the imagination. Keith also noticed that along with his additional mass, Grant was carrying more body fat, that just added to his imposing presence.

“You see it don’t you? All this new size in just a few weeks.” Grant said as he rolled his neck, inadvertently flexing his powerful traps. “Seeing Doug manhandle your pathetic boyfriend really motivated me to get even bigger.”

“Fuck you Grant.” Keith said.

Grant swung his fist towards Keith but aimed for the brick wall behind his head. The impact caused a number of bricks to crack. “YOU DON’T GET TO SPEAK KEITH!” Grant said stepping closer, pressing his huge, round pecs into Keith’s, driving him against the wall. Keith tried to push himself away but Grant was immovable.

“Fuck. Even as big as you think you’re getting I’m still bigger and stronger. You think what Doug did to your man was rough, well little man, I’m about to make that look like a pillow fight.” Grant said as he pressed himself even harder into Keith’s body. Before Keith could react, Grant grabbed his wrists and held them at his sides. Keith tried to pry himself free but Grant refused to move. “Struggle all you want bitch, I’m in control.”

Keith tried to hide his fear but Grant’s power was shocking.

“I’m not just a 375lb muscle freak, I have the power to go with it.” Grant said.

Keith panicked and drove his head forward, slamming his forehead into Grant’s face as hard as could. Grant yelled and fell back, releasing Keith.

“You little fucking piece of shit!” Grant screamed as blood started to pour from his noise.

Keith swung a powerful blow to the side of Grant’s head but was met with solid resistance. Grant smiled as Keith landed another blow that didn’t seem to affect Grant at all.

“I could do this all day but you’ve pissed me off and now you need to learn your lesson.” Grant said as he lunged at Keith. He moved faster than Keith expected. He wrapped his huge arms around Keith and started to apply incredible pressure, forcing the air from Keith’s lungs. “YEAH! You’re not getting out of this. I could crush your ribs and internal organs if I wanted to but that wouldn’t be as much fun.”

With surprising agility, Grant bent his knees and lifted Keith over his head, slamming him into the ground behind him. Keith was momentarily stunned. He looked up to see Grant’s pumped up physique blocking the light from the nearby street. The look on Grant’s face made Keith shutter.

Grant reached down, gripped the back of Keith’s neck and violently pulled him to a standing position. Before Keith could stabilize his stance, Grant drove a fist into his hard abs. Keith’s knees buckled but Grant held him up, supporting his weight with one hand.

“THIS FEELS FUCKING GOOD! Doug was right, dominating freaks is hot!” Grant said let Keith go, who staggered to stay standing. Grant pulled his tank off, fully exposing his increasingly pumped up body. “It’s time to have some real fun.”

Keith panicked. Beside him was a pile of discarded trash. He reached his hand in hopes of finding something he could use against Grant. When he felt something hard and metallic, he pulled it from the pile to discover it was the side rail of a metal bed frame. With all his power, Keith swung the piece of metal like he was yielding a baseball bat. To his relief, it made contact with the side of Grant’s head. Had he aimed slightly lower, it would have hit Grant’s massive shoulder which would have easily absorbed most of the blow. Grant’s head was snapped in the opposite direction and his eyes rolled back into his head as he collapsed in a heap on the ground. Keith stood over him, still holding the metal bar.

Anger rose within Keith as looked down at the unconscious mass of muscle. He hated Grant for so many things but at this moment, he was more jealous than anything else. “I hate being the smaller man.” Keith said as he lifted the metal bar over his head before slamming it down onto Grant’s prone body. Once Keith started swinging, he fell into a trance. He pummelled Grant so much, deep purple welts started to appear on his skin. When Keith finally regained some self control, he tossed the metal bar away and recoiled by what he had done. Grant lay motionless on the ground. Fear started to rise in Keith and he suddenly realized he needed to get as far away from the alley as possible.

Keith rushed back to Anthony’s shop, hastily paid for the items and made an excuse as to why he needed to get going so quickly.

By the time Keith arrived back at the farm, he was scared again. Not because of what had happened with Grant but because of what his actions would set in motion. He burst into the barn. Bruce was sitting on a bench after what was clearly a devastatingly punishing set. He looked up at Keith who instantly started crying as he retold what had just happened.

“It’s going to be ok Keith.” Bruce said after Keith had finished speaking.

“Will it Bruce? First Doug did what he did to you and now Grant! I got lucky, he was so fucking strong. And now they’ll both be so fucking pissed!” Keith said on the verge of becoming hysterical.

“It will be ok.” Bruce repeated. “With this new cocktail, that new equipment and our combined determination, those dipshits won’t stand a chance.”

“I hope you’re right and I hope we have enough time.”

Bruce planted a passionate kiss on Keith’s lips and said, “Then we better unload the truck and lift until we can’t move.”

• Like 22
  • Upvote 4

Chapter 8 

Keith woke every morning with a sense of relief that Grant had not sought him out for the incident in the alley. That was quickly replaced with worry at the thought that eventually, Keith’s actions would result in dire consequences. Keith channelled that feeling into each workout, preparing for the worst. The results however, were nothing short of miraculous. The last four weeks had seen Keith’s already impressive 332lb body balloon to a staggering 357lb, even he was dumbfounded by the dramatic weight gain. He couldn’t help marvel at his vein-covered 22” forearm as he slid the barn door open to begin his first workout of the day, an hour before the sun started to rise. Behind him, he heard Bruce’s deep, slow breaths.

“Fill me up.” Bruce said, handing Keith four full syringes of their special gear and stepping onto the scale that was designed to weigh farm animals.

Keith took a moment to take in Bruce, suddenly making his own impressive gains pale in comparison. The staggering number on the scale’s display caused Keith to inhale in shock. “617lbs.”

“MMMMMMM.” Was all Bruce said.

Keith wondered how Bruce still managed to move with any degree  agility. Every muscle on his body was so inhumanly massive, he looking like he had been inflated like a balloon, if that balloon was made of thick, sinewy, vascular muscle. Any symmetry Bruce’s huge body once possessed was long gone, in its place was exaggerated muscles that just defied all logic. With his normal head sitting atop piles of pulsing muscles, he looked like a fantasy drawing created from the demented mind of a mad scientist. Any sane person would be revolted by Bruce but for Keith, he was more turned on every day.

Keith plunged all the syringes into Bruce’s monstrous left shoulder and as the liquid was injected, Bruce shuttered.

“Almost 70 pounds in less than two months.” Keith said as he handed Bruce four identical needles and turned so Bruce could inject him.

“Still not enough.” Bruce said as he released the powerful liquid into Keith’s left pec. “Let’s lift.”

Bruce slowly approached the new squat machine. Just approaching it caused Bruce’s 71” quads and 42” calves to flex and fight against each other for space. The machine was thick, industrial steel. Instead of needing traditional weights to be loaded on either side, heavy chains were attached to a stack of metal plates lying on the floor, each one weighing 200lbs. By moving a huge metal rod, the weigh stack could be increased to staggering numbers. Bruce set each side at 1000lbs and flipped a switch. The stacks of weights were hoisted off the ground and Bruce positioned himself under the bar. When he was ready, Keith pressed the switch again, releasing the bar that looked tiny draped across Bruce’s mammoth traps and shoulders. With 2000lbs baring down on him, Bruce started to squat. Even with his outrageous mass, he managed to achieve an impressive range of motion. At the bottom of each rep, his quad muscles spilled out in every direction, his calves did the same. With his characteristic determination, Bruce easily started to rep the huge weight, each time he rose, new, vein-encased quad muscles appeared, swelling his quads even bigger. He managed 20 perfect reps before he even started to break a sweat.

“Double it.” He commanded and positioned himself for another set. 4000lbs should have crushed him but Bruce managed 20 gruelling reps before racking the bar. He was breathing hard and with one look in the mirror, became transfixed by his bloated, impossibly huge quads and calves. He flexed and relaxed them until his face showed the effort it was taking. Keith could only watch as each flex caused the thick, striated muscles to eclipse his knees and inflate so there was no visible gap from his knees to hips.

“Double it again.” Bruce said.

“8000lbs! NO, YOU CAN’T!”

Bruce turned to face Keith. He balled his huge fists and started to punch the immovable mass that were his quads. “I SAID DO IT! MORE MUSCLE!” He yelled and jammed the thick bar into his traps, that were touching his ears, his neck completely encased by muscle.

Keith adjusted the machine to the heaviest weights it had ever held, hoping it could accommodate and that Bruce wasn’t about to be killed. As the giant weight stack was released, Bruce let out an agonizing moan. Keith looked on in terror and anticipation.

“UUUURRRGGGGHHHHH!” Bruce screamed as he started to lower his body. The torture he was experiencing was obvious. Thick veins pulsed on his forehead, cheeks and traps. His eyes were bugging out of his head and his skin was crimson red. Nonetheless, Bruce managed to reach the bottom of the rep without loosing control of the bar. “AAAAARRRRGGGGGG!” He screamed again as he willed his mighty quads to press the weigh back up. At first, nothing moved and Keith got scared. “NNNNNNOOOOOOO!” Bruce screamed again and as the whole machine rattled violently, he started to rise. It took over a minute to complete the rep and when the bar was racked, Bruce took a fews steps away from the machine and miraculously remained standing.

“BRUCE! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!”

“Give me a minute and I’ll do more.” Bruce said between breaths.

Keith could only stare in awe at Bruce’s manic determination. He looked down at the side of Bruce’s quad and felt his knees go weak. The thickness of 71” quads was staggering. The front of his quads flared so wide, they extended past his 37” waist but it was his hamstrings that were truly inhuman. They protruded many feet from his back as they tied into the biggest glutes ever created. Each muscular mass dwarfed even the most seasoned bodybuilder’s chest with deeper striations that flexed unconsciously. Managing to hold the impossible weight of Bruce’s body were the most outrageously pumped calves. Each one, covered in a translucent layer of skin, looked like a sack of writhing snakes. Flexing wasn’t needed due to the constant strain they were under. Like all of Bruce, his calves were covered with thick, twisted veins.

Bruce managing to perform five additional reps, resting momentarily between each one. By the end, Keith was breathing heavily and sweating just from witnessing the satanic punishment Bruce put his body through.

While Keith performed his sets with comparably lighter weights that would still have crushed a normal powerlifter, Bruce was sprawled out on the floor, a puddle of sweat surrounding his outrageously pumped body. Occasionally he would flex a quad, willing it to solidify even through it pained him to do so. The sight was so extreme to Keith, it drove him to push the weight for additional reps. When he finished, Keith staggered from the machine and straddled Bruce’s waist, facing his quads. He lowered himself so his ass touched Bruce’s crotch. He ran his strong hands over the bloated masses that were Bruce’s quads, moaning loudly as he worshipped their frightening size.

“Fuck Bruce, your quads are beyond amazing. I can’t dent the muscles, they are just so huge.”

“Hell yeah Keith. Biggest fucking legs on the planet.” He said as he struggled to place a hand behind his head. His other hand started to caress Keith’s expansive back.

Keith felt Bruce’s cock harden under his ass while his hands roamed the mountain scape of muscle that surrounded him. “So much muscle! So much power!” He repeated as Bruce subtly flexed each leg. Keith raised his ass and slid it along Bruce’s etched abs and up the massive cliff created by his pecs. He moaned loudly as Bruce’s lips and tongue met his asshole. Keith lowered his head and engulfed Bruce’s rock-hard. The dramatic difference between Bruce’s pecs and waist was so extreme, Keith was leaning at nearly forty five degrees. He placed each of his hands on Bruce’s quads, to further worship them as well as to prevent him from sliding off his body. As Keith started to devour Bruce’s cock, Bruce kissed and licked his exposed asshole. Each man was flexing as much of their bodies as they could, swelling larger as they did. The sight of the two massive men entangled on the floor looked like they had morphed into one, bulging mass of muscle.

“OH FUCK! MAKE ME CUM!” Bruce said as he bit his lip with pleasure. Keith sucked with all his might, causing his mouth to fill with Bruce’s pre-cum. Keith pressed his body higher, gripping the side of Bruce’s glutes and squeezing with all his strength. The sensation send Bruce near the edge of orgasm. He roared with pleasure as he filled Keith’s mouth with so much cum, it started to spill out. Keith spun around and drove his own hard cock into Bruce’s mouth. Bruce cupped Keith’s ass and easily lifted him off his body and maneuvered him like a sex toy. Keith held onto Bruce’s throbbing shoulders as his load started to fill Bruce’s mouth where it was eagerly swallowed as Bruce continued to suck him dry. 

The two massive men were still lying on the floor, admiring each other’s muscles when they begin to hear shouting. Keith was the first to his feet. He pulled on a pair of huge basketball shorts that looked more like bike shorts around his huge quads. He slid the barn door open to see some of the workers running into the fields. 

“What’s happening!” Keith yelled.

“Tractor drove into a sink hole!” One of the workers said, casted a glance at Keith and tripping over his feet.

Keith looked behind him to see Bruce pulling on a pair of shorts before exiting the barn and following the workers towards the large field. In the distance, Keith saw what was causing the commotion. The huge tractor that was used to till the soil was sitting at a strange angle. There were a number of workers standing around. Keith moved as quickly as he could, each step causing waves of pain to radiate from his spent quads. Will looked up as Keith approached.

“It looked like some mud from the rain yesterday but as soon as it touched it, the front end started to sink.” He said as Keith reached the tractor and could see that the front tires were completely submerged in the thick brown mud. With each passing second, more of the tractor was being engulfed. Some of the surrounding workers stared at the tractor while the rest stared at Keith. Slowly, every set of eyes turned to see Bruce approaching. A few of the faces went white while others looked like they were seeing a monster approach.

Bruce had the foresight to grab a massive length of heavy chain from the farm. It in itself would have required a truck to transport it but Bruce had it draped across his hulking shoulders. As he reached the tractor and the crowd, he dropped the chain with a thud, still holding on end. He hoisted over the rear bumper of the huge machine and started to thread it through.

“Bruce! We need to get another machine. This tracker weighs 15,000lbs!” Keith said.

“Adam! Run down to farm and get the smaller tractor! HURRY!” Will shouted, causing one of the young workers to break into a sprint towards the farm.

“We need to stop it from sinking.” Bruce said as he finished manoeuvring the chain so he held both ends. Bruce lifted his massive 50” arms over his head as he turned his body away from the tractor. Bruce took a few steps away until the chains became taut. He leaned forward and planted his feet. There was a collective gasp from the crowd as every muscle in Bruce’s body flexed. His arms were bent so they exploded from his sides, being smashed against his 39” forearms. His back solidified into a vein-covered topography map with hundreds of individual muscle fibres springing to life. His lats spread so wide, they pressed his flexed arms so high his elbows pointed towards the sky. His already skin tight shorts stretched across his enormous glutes so tight, they became translucent, further showcasing how ripped and striated they were. His fully pumped quads and calves looked more dense than the metal chain he was manhandling.

Keith was the only person present with the willpower to look away from Bruce. He turned his attention to the front of the tractor. The front wheels were fully submerged and the front bumper was beginning to sink as well. “IT’S STILL SINKING!” He yelled.

“AAARRRGGGHHHH!” Bruce yelled as he leaned forward. His whole body shaking from the tremendous weight he was trying to conquer. The chains dug into the hard metal of the tractor. 

“BRUCE! YOU HAVE TO PULL HARDER!” Keith screamed, as he foresaw the tractor being fully engulfed in a matter of minutes.

Bruce let out a bellow that caused the crowd to flinch in unison. The chains rattled loudly and even Keith watched with astonishment as the tractor’s decent was stopped.

“IT STOPPED!” Keith yelled with triumph.

“NNNNOOOO-GGGGRRRRHHHHH!” Bruce yelled, not satisfied with simply stopping the tractor from sinking. 

“Oh my god! Look at him! How is this possible!” Came the shouts from the crowd as they watched Bruce inflate even bigger. Every flexed muscle on his body convulsed and mutated. Veins appears on top of veins and muscles swelled in every direction. The incomprehensibly massive freak that Bruce had been was replaced with a quivering monstrosity that defied all logic and explanation. 

Keith forced himself to look away as he saw the sunken front of the tractor start to rise. Thick mud dripped from the now visible bumper. Just as the top of the front wheel rose from the liquid, the second tractor came roaring towards them. Will launched into action, pushing the kid out of the seat and turning the tractor around so its bumper lined up near Bruce.

“KEITH!” Bruce yelled. 

Keith ran to face Bruce and nearly screamed seeing that his 120” pecs had inflated so much, they began to obscure his face. Keith pulled another length of heavy chain from the smaller tractor and quickly wrapped it around the bumper. Fortunately, it was slightly smaller and was able to be threaded through the loops Bruce was holding. Keith paused for a second when he realized the links of chain in Bruce’s hands were twisted from just his grip. With the chains connected, Will revved the engine and started to drive the tractor forward. There was a collective cheer from the crowd as the huge tractor started to emerge from the mud and Bruce finally released the chains and took a few steps away, letting Will do the rest.

“BRUCE!” Keith yelled as he stood in shock at the sight of Bruce’s fully pumped body unable to comprehend how he could even move from the outrageous proportions he now displayed. Bruce took a step towards Keith and wrapped his arms around him, the weight of this simple movement forced Keith to steady his own powerful body against the pressure just from Bruce’s arms.

With the tractor safely clear of the sink hole, Will killed the engine of the second tractor. Bruce turned to face the crowd of farm workers who all stared in awe of what his massive body just accomplished.

Bruce spread his arm wide, his un-flexed biceps rose like granite peaks while his meaty triceps hung like huge slabs of beef, all resting on his massive lats that sprouted like wings. 

“Do you see what I am capable of?” He asked in a loud, powerful voice. “No one is more massive and powerful as me.” 

Slowly he started to bend his arms, every muscle began to harden and grow. His two massive arms ballooned to their 50” maximum, double the size of any professional bodybuilder. He tried to turn his head to admire their mass but his thick traps and shoulders prevented him from doing so. He spread his 71” quads so far he was on the verge of doing the splits but he had to because of their shear size. He raised himself onto his toes, causing waves of muscles from his outrageously huge 42” calves to inflate them even bigger. His whole body swelled before the gaping crowd. The only part of him that appeared to shrink were his cobblestone hard abs. Under the thin layer of skin, each massively developed abdominal muscle became striated with hundreds of muscle fibres that were covered in rivers of veins.

“I know I’m completely disgusting to most of you but how can you deny that I am the greatest physical specimen you have ever seen? Just look at the level of mass I have obtained. Can you even fathom what it took to reach this level of muscularity? What I do to myself in one workout would kill all of you in minutes. I know I’m a fucking freak and I wouldn’t have it any other way. NOW, WORSHIP ALL THIS FUCKING MUSCLE!” 

Bruce relaxed his double bicep pose and proceed to flawlessly transition into a side chest pose. He sucked in his waist so it appeared too small to support his growing pecs, arms and shoulders. As his 120” chest grew, his face became obscured. The titanic shelf they created jutted three feet from Bruce’s body. He flexed harder, displaying more outrageous striations on his beachball-sized delts. His arm was being pushed away from his body by his lats while he squeezed it so hard, it protruded further than his fist. As he bent one of his legs, his calves separated into a mass of different muscles while his hamstring appeared to triple in size, hanging so low it pressed against the massive calf. With stunning muscle control, Bruce caused his glutes to dance in a twisted symphony of striations and veins. He held the pose with more grace than the most seasoned bodybuilder but his inhuman size made it look even more shocking.

“YES! I hear you moaning. FEAST YOU EYES ON ALL THIS MUSCLE! CUM TO ALL THIS MUSCLE!”

Bruce relaxed and turned once again to face the crowd. Some looked ready to faint, others had tears in their eyes and a few were on the verge of throwing up. But, each of them had their hard cocks in their hands, they couldn’t look away. Bruce made eye contact with Keith and positioned himself for a most muscular pose. As he bent forward, he took a deep breath and began to flex. There was an audible gasp from the crowd as the creature in front of them transformed into a twisted wall of jagged muscle and veins. Every muscle crashed into the other, each fighting for space. Transition from shoulder to bicep, pec to ab, quad to calve was lost. Together, each muscle simply grew into one gruesome display that incapsulated what Bruce had always longed to become, the singularly most massive being on the planet. As if the display wasn’t extreme enough, from within the confines of his bloated form, Bruce let out a gut-wrenching scream and flexed even harder. Although he couldn’t see much of the crowd, their screamed of orgasm caused Bruce to cum himself, not relaxing the pose until every drop was expelled.

Bruce approached Keith, hoisting him over this shoulder and began to walk towards the farm, leaving the crowd in a cum-soaked daze, unable to process what they had just witnessed.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 9

Keith stared at Bruce’s massive sleeping form. He would never admit how hard stopping, then pulling, the 15,000lb tractor from the sink hole had been. Keith resisted the urge to worship every inch of Bruce, knowing he needed the sleep. No matter how many times he witnessed his incredible strength or felt his outrageously huge muscles, Keith always felt he was in the presence of someone extraordinary. He could lift, eat, inject for decades and never achieve what Bruce had, no one could. Keith crawled out of bed and still took a moment to admire the 360lb body staring back from the mirror. He glanced over his shoulder, grateful Bruce had opened up his world and was helping him achieve a body he had only ever dreamed of having.

Keith walked towards to the barn. He was only wearing a pair of boxers and the cool morning breeze felt great on his skin. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the barn door slightly ajar. His heart started to pound in his chest and he could feel blood pumping in his ears. He slowing pushed the door wider and slipped inside. The huge room was still dark, with the rising sun just starting to flood through the windows. He stood near the door and listened. He flinched when his heard what sounded like a small grunt, someone was here. He looked around and picked up a 45lb plate, gripping it as tightly as possible. Crouched down behind the leg press machine, Keith slowly rose and looked near the far end of the barn, there in the shadows was his nightmare come to life, Grant.

Terror rose in Keith as Grant momentarily stepped into the light. He was MASSIVE. In the alleyway four weeks ago, Grant said he weighted 375lb but seeing him now, Keith could tell he had far surpassed that. As Keith remained hidden, he watched Grant grab an olympic bar that weighed 45lb of thick metal. He raised it over his head, placed it behind his neck and gripped both sides. The sound of twisting metal filled the room as Grant started to bend the heavy steel like he was tying a scarf. When he had utterly decimated the bar, he tossed to the side and turned his attention to a nearby weight bench. He bent down and lifted it off the ground before slamming it over his knee, cracking it in half like it was made of styrofoam. Grant was slowly destroying the gym. He spotted a heavy bag hanging in the corner and waddled towards it. Grant ran his hand over the 200lb bag and with frightening speed, pulled back his right hand and slammed it into the side of the bag. Instead of the bag being pushed back, Grant’s arm broke though the tough leather and embedded itself as deep as he elbow. With what looked like a slight movement of his trapped arm, the bag was ripped from the thick wooden beam above, sending splinters raining down. The now useless bag slid off Grant’s arm, spilling its contents on the floor. Grant turned to face his reflection in a nearby mirror and ripped his tank top off. While it didn’t hide his impressive mass to begin with, seeing his upper body exposed, made Keith’s mouth go dry. Grant squared his shoulders and flared his lats which pushed his thick arms higher.

“You gonna hide back there all day or are you ready to watch this show up close?” Grant said as his lats spread farther apart, in an incredible display of muscle control.

Keith slowly stood to his full height, seeing Grant smirk in the mirror.

“What’s more shocking Keith, the fact that I’m even standing here after you beat the shit out of me like a coward or the fact that despite that beating, I’m even more fucking MASSIVE!” Grant said as he relaxed his lat pose and turned to face Keith. He took a few steps forward and as he did, Keith started to realize just how huge he’d gotten. Grant’s thick pecs bounced with each step, as did his massive quads and calves. “I can see you’ve been busting your ass too. You look like you put on close to 25lb since the alleyway. PATHETIC! I’ve packed on forty FUCKING POUNDS SICE THEN! Yeah, 415lbs with a week off to recover.”

Keith panicked and started towards the barn door. He was a few feet away when a single hand grabbed the back of his neck. He felt his feet leave the ground as his body sailed across the barn and slammed into a squat rack. Crawling to his feet, he watched Grant at the door, another olympic bar in his hands. He jammed it through the door handles and violently twisted it like he was tying a shoelace.

“Bending those bars really gets my forearms PUMPED! Look at the size of them.” He said as he turned back towards Keith. “We need our privacy for what I have planned.”

Keith reached down and grabbed a 45lb plate and hurled it at Grant. It slammed into his shoulder but the big man didn’t seem to even notice. Keith grabbed two more and launched them as hard as he could. Grant reached up and caught them both, one in each hand.

“When I woke up in that alleyway after you took advantage of me being unconscious, I seriously thought I was going to die. Then I discovered another amazing side effect of the roids I’m on; I recover really fast. In no time, I was healing and planning. You see, I was not just determined to get even bigger, which I clearly did, I also wanted to get REALLY FUCKING STRONG!”

Like cymbals, Grant slammed the weight plates together. He then gripped the handles, raised them over his head and brought them down across his quad, shattering them in countless pieces.

“AND I’M GOING SHOW YOU JUST HOW STRONG I’VE GOTTEN!” Grant yelled, his eyes wide with rage and his whole body swelling with power.

Keith didn’t know what to do. He started to weave around the different machines and equipment but Grant’s increased size didn’t hamper his agility, he appeared everywhere Keith moved, toying with him. Keith tried to jump over a bench but in his haste, tripped and stumbled onto the floor. He rolled over to see Grant’s huge fist flying towards his face then everything went dark.

Keith didn’t know how long he was out but his head was pounding when his eyes started to open. He tried to move but discovered he couldn’t. As he regained his senses, a new level of terror seized him, he was wrapped in heavy chains.

“About time you woke up,” Grant said, “but, it did give me a chance to get some good sets in.”

Grant came around to face Keith, looking even more massive. His shoulders looked like they had inflated to twice their former size while his arms looked too huge to flex.

“Grant! Please!”

“Sorry little man but you do not get any pity from me. Just enjoy the ride.”

Grant stepped close to Keith’s bound body. He bent down and grabbed a thick metal bar that was attached to the machine Keith was chained to. It was at that moment Keith realized he was chained to the weight stack. Grant adjusted his grip and stared at Keith, his eyes wide and terrifying. With barely a sound, Grant started to curl the bar. His biceps ballooned inches in front of Keith, the skin stretching tight across the huge muscles, each fibre twisting and flexing as the weights and Keith started to rise. At the top of the rep, Grant let out a low moan and started to lower the bar. Without fully extending his arms, Grant started to curl again.

“THIS HURTS SO GOOD! Your 360lb body, those chains and the full 300lb stack of weights is NOTHING to me.” He said at the top of the third rep, the effort beginning to show on his face. To further empathize his tremendous strength and control, Grant let the stack slam onto the machine at the bottom of the rep, sending the shockwave through Keith’s body, before curling it back up. He did this five more times before releasing the bar.

“I’m going blow these 33” arms up to 36” in no time.” Grant said as he landed a powerful blow to Keith’s abs, causing him to lurch within the confines of the chains. “FUCK you look pathetic trapped there. But you have a great view of all of this muscle.” Grant said, staring down at his veiny forearms that looked to be well over 24”. He reached up, gripped the heavy chains surrounding Keith and easily lifted him off the machine’s weight stack. Grant then tossed Keith over his shoulder and moved towards a squat rack.

“Fuck you Grant!” Keith said, while attempting but failing to wiggle free.

Grant only chuckled and adjusted his grip so he could press Keith over his head, holding him there with seemingly no effort. “I’m just getting warmed up you little piece of shit.” Grant said as he tossed Keith’s body down hard onto the thick metal squat bar. Keith let out an agonizing sound as he tumbled to the ground. Grant continued to laugh as he added twenty 45lb plates to either side of the bar, totally an incredible 1845lbs. With the bar in position, Grant gripped the chain around Keith and lifted him off the ground using just one hand. Like throwing out a bag of trash, he positioned Keith so he lay across the bar.

“This is going to be fucking EPIC!” Grant said as he lowered himself under the bar, maintaining his grip on the chains. Keith and weight-loaded bar were Grant’s next victims. Grant lost his goofy smile as he became strictly focused on the herculean feat he was about to attempt. One glance at his monstrous quads lead Keith to believe he would be successful.

“UUUGGGGHHH!” Grant yelled as he raised the bar off the rack, his whole body shaking instantly. He took a small step forward and let out a gut-wrenching scream as he started to lower the weight. Keith couldn’t look away from the reflection in the mirror. His body looked puny draped over the bar and across Grant’s shoulders. The plates rattled loudly as Grant reached the bottom of the rep. Keith should have wished the bar would crush his tormentor but he had the uncontrollable desire to see Grant’s quads power the bar back up. He didn’t have to wait long. “UUUNNNSSSTTTOOOPPPAAABBBLLLEEE!” Grant screamed as he started to press the massive weight back up. Keith looked at Grant’s quads and let out a sharp shriek. The overall thickness of his quads was unbelievable. They had to be over 50” round and fast approaching 60”. Each muscle contrasted with the other in a shocking display of definition. The bar rose very slowly and shock fiercely. When Grant finally reached the top of the rep, Keith released a sigh of relief. “I-I-I’m not done!” Grant yelled and started to lower again. Keith felt sick to his stomach at the shocking power Grant possessed. Surprisingly, the second rep was quicker than the first. The up and down motion made Keith’s head swim as Grant reached an astounding 10 reps. He released the chains around Keith as he racked the bar, letting him fall to a heap on the ground.

Keith looked up at Grant’s pumps quads and calves just inches from his face. He couldn’t remember seeing anything so extreme. From his vantage point, he couldn’t see the rest of Grant’s body, all he saw was leg muscle, pulsing, massive leg muscle.

“FUCK, I LOVE BEING A SICK FREAK!” Grant said as he bent down and effortlessly ripped a link of chain apart with his bare hands. Keith was too stunned to move but did quickly crawl onto his hands and knees but was met with a kick delivered with so much power, he was propelled fifteen feet along the floor. He managed to get to his feet quickly, his anger sheathing.

“You look pissed. Tell you what, come at me Keith, give me everything you got.” Grant said and stood still, his arms open, inviting Keith to attack.

Keith didn’t think about the danger, he saw his opportunity and took it. He ran towards Grant at top speed, just before reaching the huge man, he jumped, aiming his own huge quad at Grant’s thick stomach. He closed his eyes and waited to feel the impact but instead, he felt like he just hit a brick wall. The air was sucked from his lungs as he landed on the floor.

“MMMMMM, I barely felt that.” Grant said as he gripped Keith’s hair and started to drag him across the ground. Keith clawed frantically at Grant’s forearm but could not pry himself loose. When they reached the preacher curl bench, Grant pulled Keith to his feet, turned him around and ripped his boxers free.

“NO!” Keith screamed.

Grant slammed his massive body against Keith’s back and grabbed the bench with both hands, pinning Keith in place. “You’re mine now bitch. Doug told me you liked it up the ass. You think I’ve been rough with you so far, you have no idea just how brutal this is going to get.” Grant said as his hard cock started to press against Keith’s exposed glutes. “And if you even THINK about looking away, I’ll snap you in two.” Grant said, his hot breath on Keith’s neck. Keith had no choice, through the tears in his eyes, he looked at Grant’s huge body in the mirror, standing behind him, in complete control.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2

Here is the final chapter of this story. I hope you've enjoyed it.

Chapter 10 - FINALE

Keith braced himself for what he assumed would be a level of pain he had never experienced. Grant seemed to grow even bigger from behind as his cock moved closer to Keith’s ass. Suddenly, the ground started to shake, causing Grant to stop moving.

“FUCK!” Grant said, gripped Keith around the neck with his enormous arm and dragged him towards the barn door. “I was hoping to have some more fun before this.” He said as he gripped the twisted weight bar with one hand and tore it from the door, bringing a huge chunk of wood with it. The rumbling of the ground intensified as loud cracking started to fill the air. Grant slid open the barn door and tossed Keith’s body onto the ground.

Keith immediately saw where the sound was coming from. He looked at the butcher barn with a new level of fear. The entire building was shaking, stirring up dust. Keith glanced at the farm house as a groggy Bruce emerged, having felt the tremors also. Keith was too shocked to feel relief that Bruce was now awake.

Keith, Bruce and Grant looked at the butcher barn. The first of the windows started to shatter as the strong wooden frame started to bend.

“What’s happening!” Bruce yelled, finally noticing Grant’s presence.

“FUCK YEAH!” Grant yelled as the sounds of cracking timber grew louder.

Keith started to crawl away from the barn as he saw it start to twist and deflate. He knew the whole structure was about to collapse. The noise became so intense, he had to cover his ears. With one final, deafening boom, the walls of the barn gave away and the roof fell in on itself, sending up a cloud of dust that temporarily obscured the view. And just as quickly as the noise started, it stopped. The dust cleared and the barn was nothing but a huge heap of rubble.

“OH MY GOD!” Keith said as he slowly rose to his feet.

Standing in the centre of the destroyed barn was Doug.

His body was covered in a light coating of dust and with the cloud dust filling the air, he appeared to glow. Wearing just a small pair of shorts, his entire body was on display.

Keith wondered how much more he could take but seeing Doug paralyzed him with fear, he was staring at the most muscular creature to ever walk the earth. Any resemblance of humanity was entirely erased, even his once stunningly handsome face was a mass of muscle and veins. Keith didn’t have to look at Bruce’s 617lb body to know it was nowhere as massive.

Doug started to climb through the piles of wood and metal that were once a massive barn. When he encountered an obstruction too large to step over, he simply kicked it twenty feet away or tossed it with a flick of his wrist. As he emerged from the rubble, he stood looking at the wide-eyed men. He tried to place his hands on his hips but there was too much muscle in the way, settling for a classic relaxed bodybuilding pose that was anything but relaxed. Without even flexing, Doug’s whole body pulsed with muscles that defied all logic.

“I brought that barn down without breaking a sweat and from the stunned looks on both of your faces you clearly see who’s now the BIGGEST and FREAKIEST.” Doug said, looking from Keith to Bruce. “What has it been, about seven weeks since we had our last fun? Fuck, I was a puny 470lb back then. Do you have any idea how much I’ve gained? Don’t worry, I won’t make you guess. At 5’11”, I reached 647lbs of PURE UNSTOPPABLE MUSCLE!”

“NO!” Keith exclaimed.

“I know what you’re thinking, how could anyone gain 175lbs in just over two months. Well, no one could, except for me. I’m a fucking muscle anomaly; AND I’M STILL GROWING!”

Out of the corner of his eye, Keith saw a huge shape speed past him in a blur. He never imagined anyone, let along someone as massive as Bruce could move so fast. Bruce’s massive body collided with Doug, the impact practically shook the ground. Both massive bodies soared through the air and landed deep within what was left of the butcher barn. Keith and Grant could only stare in disbelief.

Bruce stood up holding Doug’s arm with both of his hands. With a primal scream, he spun around three times before sending Doug careening across the lawn. A second after Doug hit the ground, Bruce was already on him again. He reached down and hoisted Doug off the ground with both of his hands gripping the sides of Doug’s head. Bruce’s face was red with rage and effort, he was holding nothing back. With Doug’s head in his vice grip, Bruce started to slam it violently into his knee. Bruce repeated the savage move until Doug’s face was covered in blood. Bruce then wrapped his monstrous arms around Doug, which in itself was a difficult feat, both men were so outrageously massive.

“I’m going to crush you.” Bruce yelled into Doug’s ear. Doug’s head hung down, resting on his thick pecs.

Bruce looked as massive as ever. His 50” arms swelled as his 120” pecs seemed to surround Doug’s back. The effort of holding Doug off the ground, caused Bruce’s quads and calves to pulse with power. Bruce’s whole body shook, he had no intention of letting Doug go.

Through the blood covering his battered face, a low chuckle started. At first, Bruce didn’t know what it was but it got louder. Doug wasn’t moving, just laughing. Bruce squeezed with all his might, wanting to crush every bone in Doug’s body.

Slowly Doug’s head rose. “Squeeze harder, this feels fucking great.”

“FUCK YOU!” Roared Bruce.

“I’ll be the one doing the fucking.” Doug said as his body started to become tense. His relaxed muscles started to ballon in every direction. Bruce couldn’t hide his panic.

Doug’s mammoth body became impossible for Bruce to hold. As his lats began to flare, Bruce’s arms spread. Doug slid down to the ground and turned to face Bruce. Doug looked calm but determined. He continued to flex his lats, causing his traps to crawl around his head and jut out from his back. His outrageously round shoulders transformed into jagged clusters of striations and veins. Lifted nearly parallel to the ground, his arms inflated with biceps so huge, they pressed into his pecs while his triceps pushed his lats down from their sheer weight. Doug’s pecs would not be outshone by his arms and rose so high, they pressed his head higher while protruding so far from his body, it was a wonder he didn’t fall forward. Doug’s shocking upper body was balanced by his equally monstrous lower half. His glutes were so overly-developed, they jutted out at an unnatural angle from his lower back while transitioning to the most striated hamstrings ever imagined. His calves were so enormous, they too rose to press against the hamstring mass. Doug’s quads swelled to such extreme proportions, they practically matched this outrageous pec shelf by their sheer size.

Bruce refocused his rage and landed a powerful punch into Doug’s hard abs, the impact nearly crushed the bones of Bruce’s hand, causing him to recoil backwards. Doug grabbed Bruce around his throat with one hand and lifted him off the ground. “You need to take a break. I’ll get back to you.” Doug said is a slow, menacing voice. With a small flick of his wrist, Bruce was tossed twenty feet into the side of gym barn, cracking the wood siding so his body was embedded in the wall, knocked unconscious by the impact.

Doug turned to face Keith who couldn’t hide his fear. “Remember when we were together and you used to get off on my jacked up body? Fuck, I was so small back then. How does 647lbs make you feel now? Would you still want to feel me flex my 53” arms and 128” pecs? Would you still cum as you massage my 82” quads and 49” calves? I remember you liked my vascularity too. How does my 2% body fat make all those veins look now?”

“Doug please!” Keith pleading, looking at Bruce’s prone body.

“He can’t help you now. I bet you woke up this morning, looked at that big dude and thought, damn, how did I get so lucky to be with the world’s biggest freak. And then BOOM, I appear and blow that little piece of shit out of the water.”

Doug stood a few feet in front of Keith, looking up at his taller 6’1” body. “Too bad you didn’t look like this when we were together, I might have stuck around.” He said, looking at Keith’s body. “Who am I kidding; you’re still too damn small for a monster like me.”

Keith didn’t know what to do so he spun around and sprinted as fast as he could.

Grant turned to pursue but Doug told him to stay. “He can’t do shit. How did it go earlier?”

Grant started to tell Doug about his encounter with Keith in the barn but was interrupted when Keith appeared behind the wheel of the huge tractor, still covered in the mud from the sinkhole the day before. Keith gunned the engine and aimed the massive machine at both Doug and Grant. Grant dove away, just missing being clipped but Doug didn’t move in time. The front of the tractor slammed into his massive body. Keith kept driving the tractor, heading towards the side of the gym barn. He was about ten feet from the barn when the tractor came to a sudden halt. Keith looked around frantically and repeatedly slammed this foot on the gas but the tractor refused to move. Keith stood up in the seat and looked towards the front of the vehicle. He covered his mouth in horror when he saw Doug gripping the front bumper. The huge tires spun in the dirt and the engine continued to roar when Keith realized the tractor was being pushed in reverse, by the sheer power of Doug’s muscles. When the tractor was moved thirty feet backwards, the intense pressure placed on the engine caused it to smoke, sputter and die.

“OH FUCK YEAH!” Roared Doug as he stopped pushing the tractor. “NOW THIS IS A WORKOUT!”

Doug adjusted his grip on the front of the tractor and Keith was tossed from the cab when the whole machine was tipped to one side. Keith landed on the ground and crawled away, expecting the tractor to come crashing down on him but when that didn’t happen, he turned to see Doug righting the machine without letting go. Keith felt vomit rise in his throat at the sight of Doug’s body. His already inhumanly massive arms and shoulders, looked like they had tripled in size as they manhandled the 15,000lb machine. Doug pressed his body closer to the front bumper and bent down, causing his quads, hamstrings and calves to mash together into an unsightly mass of flexed muscle. With barely a grunt, the front of the tractor started to rise off the ground.

“THIS IS THE PUMP I’VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!” He screamed as the tractor rose higher, it’s massive tires now inches off the ground. As if this display of power wasn’t enough, Doug fully straighten his legs and with a savage growl started to straighten his arms.

“NO!” Both Keith and Grant said in unison.

“YES! I AM A FUCKING GOD! UUURRRRGGGHHHH!” Doug bellowed as he pressed the tractor higher. His head was completely obscured by his pumped shoulders, arms and even his back, each muscle so massive, he didn’t look human. When his arms were fully extended, the tractor was tilted up at steep angle. With slow, steady steps, Doug began to walk closer to the centre, tipping the tract higher. With a final explosive push, the tractor tipped onto its back end, wobbling a little before coming to a stop. Doug let go, looking up at the huge machine as he massaged the bloated muscles that covered his body. He was in a self-worship muscle trance.

Doug, Keith and Grant were so transfixed, it wasn’t until his massive shoulder made contact with the side of the tractor that they saw Bruce was awake. Grant let out a terrifying scream as the tractor came crashing down on to Doug, kicking up a cloud of dirt as it did.

Bruce turned his attention to Grant. He moved as quickly as his mass would allow, capitalizing on Grant’s state of shock. When he reached Grant, he didn’t stop but rather ran through the big man, sending him skidding along the ground. Stunned by what happened, Grant tried to scramble to his feet but Bruce stood over him. “You’re never going to be able to touch Keith again.” He said, reach down and grabbing one of Grant’s legs and his neck and hoisting him high in the air so he landed across Bruce’s massive shoulders. Bruce adjusted his grip and started to pull down on Grant’s body, causing him to howl in pain.

“Bruce stop!” Keith yelled. Bruce looked towards Keith. “He’s mine!”

Bruce smiled and easily pressed Grant over his head, held him with his arms fully extended before driving him into the ground, his once powerful body crumbling into a ball.

Keith approached filled with more rage than he had ever felt, his whole body trembled. He raised his bare foot and brought it down so hard on Grant’s left leg he heard the bone crack. Grant let out a tortured scream but Keith didn’t hear it. He gripped Grant’s left arm and pulled it with such savage power, Grant’s shoulder was ripped from the socket, causing him to scream again. With one final manic blow, Keith landed a lick to Grant’s side that not only shattered a number of ribs, his own foot was severely sprained.

“Keith! Are you ok?” Bruce said.

“NEVER BETTER!” Keith yelled, his eyes wild with fury. He lifted Grant’s head and held it steady as his other hand started to land powerful punch after powerful punch. Grant’s face was transformed into a bloody mass as he lost consciousness. Keith tossed him aside, breathing heavily and drenched in sweat.

Keith ran to embrace Bruce who comforted Keith’s shaking body for a moment.

“THAT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE!” Said a voice so low and commanding the ground vibrated with each word.

Bruce and Keith turned towards the tractor to see it rising off the ground. Doug was on bended knee, his whole body pulsing with new, more extreme layers of muscle. His arms were spread apart, gripping the undercarriage of the tractor, his head was pressed into his fully flexed pecs that were so striated, they looked like they could crush his skull at any moment. With an unimaginable display of power, Doug slowly started to rise, his bent legs pushing the 15,000lb tractor high enough so he could adjust his stance into a proper squat. From his ankle to his crotch, every muscle pressed against the other as they swelled to twice his already incredible width.

Even hardcore muscle addicts like Bruce and Keith had never seen such an extreme display of muscle and power, they clung to each other, trembling in fear.

Doug didn’t grunt, growl or make any sound as he continued to rise from the ground. The tractor however, shook and trembled from the truly incredible balancing act Doug was exhibiting. With his legs finally straight, Doug continued to defy all logic. He began to press the machine higher so he could raise his head. As he did so, his lats spread so wide they had to reach twelve feet across, each snaked with garden-hose thick veins. His arms and shoulders morphed into two writhing masses of twisted muscles and veins as they too ballooned so large, Doug’s face was being squished. As he reached full press, the once massive tractor looked small compared to his now titanic muscularity.

“THIS IS WHAT REAL MUSCLE LOOKS LIKE!” He said. “JUST LOOK AT WHAT I AM BECOMING!” He bellowed. With a loud tearing sound, his huge cock ripped through his shorts, casing the remnants to fall away.

Keith felt Bruce let go and when he heard him moan, Keith pried his eyes away from Doug and looked at Bruce in shock. The once biggest man alive was strocking his cock.

“I-I-I c-c-can’t h-h-help it. He’s so BIG!” Bruce said as drops of cum started to drip from his cock.

Keith couldn’t deny his own dick had become rock-hard and he finally gripped it and turned back to Doug.

Knowing all three of them were on the verge of orgasm, Doug prepared for one final display of his inhuman abilities. He lowered the tractor just enough to gain some additional leverage and with a gut wrenching scream, drove his arm straight above his head, sending the tractor tumbling  onto the ground, flipping three times before coming to stop on its side.

As Keith and Bruce started to spray their cum in unison, Doug stepped around the tractor. He had never looked so huge and felt so powerful. As he approached, he finished shooting his own load without even touching himself.

Doug looked down at Grant’s unconscious body and back at the two men. They knew they should do something but Doug’s hulking form had them awestruck.

“You think you two together can stop me like you did Grant!” Doug said grabbing each unsuspecting man around their necks and lifting them off the ground. Keith and Bruce clawed at Doug’s vein-covered 43” forearms but it was like trying to break through a marble wall. Doug didn’t even register there resistant, instead, walked towards the gym barn. Once inside, he tossed the two men onto the floor and surveyed the gym.

“Pretty little setup you have here. Perfect for building your small, weak bodies.”

Bruce stood to face Doug, willing himself to look as imposing as possible. Doug looked at Bruce with an unfamiliar look of indifference.

“It must be hard for you Bruce, being in the presence of someone bigger and freakier. I bet it’s been a long time since you felt inferior.”

“Fuck you.” Bruce snarled.

“Be careful what you wish for.” Doug said anticipating Bruce’s reaction so when he lunged, Doug was ready. He gripped Bruces hands, interlacing his fingers and held his arms high, the two men now positioned in a classic test of strength. Bruce tried to pull his hands free but Doug wouldn’t allow it.

“Come on Bruce, be sensible. I just lifted a fucking tractor and lived, you get to do what I tell you.” Doug said as he increased his grip, his already massive forearms become larger as the muscles swelled and flexed. The pecs of both men pressed against each other as their two massive bodies became fused together into one, striated mass of muscle. “A few months ago, seeing a beast like you would have repulsed me.” He said as he slowly started to bring his arms down, against Bruce’s resistance. “I was always into muscle; that’s true, but the thought of becoming a ripped, massive freak like you would have been totally grotesque.” Doug said as his arms were lowered as much as the rest of his body would allow. Bruce’s fingers were turning purple from the pressure Doug was inflicting. “Now look at me, I’m THE most ripped, THE most massive, THE freakiest. I’m the definition of grotesque and I can barely remember the life I lived before.” Doug gripped even harder causing tears to stream down Bruce’s face. Bruce’s eyes went wide as his feet started to leave the ground. “Now all I want is to get even bigger, stronger and more grotesque.” Doug said as he finally released one of Bruce’s hands. Bruce turned and tried to pull his other hand free but Doug held him tight. He extended his free arm that looked more like a toppled redwood tree than an arm. With a small tug of Bruce’s body, he came crashing into Doug’s arm, nearly shattering his jaw from the impact. As Bruce stumbled away, holding his face, Doug send a single punch to the side of face, causing Bruce to collapse on the floor.

Doug turned to face Keith, who was white as a ghost. “And let’s talk about the feeling of POWER all this muscle has created. I mean look at me, I can literally do whatever I want, to whoever I want. No wonder big guys can become such assholes.” He said as his dick started to harden. Keith started to move away but Doug was occupying so much space, he easily pinned him against the squat machine.

“Doug! Please!” Keith pleaded but he knew Doug didn’t care.

Doug scooped Keith’s body up with one massive arm, his biceps flexing even a little threatened to crush Keith’s ribs. Doug positioned their two bodies so Keith had to watch the hulking mass behind him in the full-length mirror in front of him. As Keith was planted onto Doug’s rock-hard cock, he let out a moan. It felt like being impaled on a metal pipe. “Oh come on, you remember how this feels, although like the rest of me, it’s even more powerful than before.” With his free hand, Doug gripped the squat bar loaded with 4000lbs. With barely a grunt, he pressed it off the rack with one hand. Moving Keith with the rhythm of each rep, Doug fucked and flexed. Keith could only watch as the most massive man on the planet manhandled him with ease while further pumping his body even bigger.

Doug released Keith’s body but the power of his dick held the 360lb man in place. With both hands on the bar, he lowered and raised it, forcing his shoulders and arms to quiver and sprout new size. “LOOK AT ME! I’M NOTHING BUT A WALL OF GROWING MUSCLE!” Doug said as his hot cum sprayed with such pressure, Keith was tossed free, falling on the ground at his feet.

Doug took a few steps away, finding a spot where his herculean body was bathed in the perfect light. The sight of his sweaty, fully pumped 647lb body had him catch his own breath. He planted his feet and flexed his 49” claves and 82” quads in a display that defied every anatomy chart ever designed. Doug was lost in his own reflection when he felt Keith’s hands at his ankles. He raised his head and let out a moan at the sensation of his touch. “OH FUCK YEAH! You always hand good hands for worshipping.” Doug spread his feet further apart to allow him to flex his quads even more. Keith was on his knees, feeling the thick slabs of quad beef that exploded in every direction. “YES! Feel the largest quads on earth!” Doug said, feeling his cock rise again.

Bruce appeared behind Doug, most of him obscured by Doug’s body. Doug couldn’t turn his had due to his traps and shoulders being so massive but in the mirror he saw Bruce bite his lip and timidly place his hands on Doug’s upper back. Doug moaned again as Bruce started to explore the many mountains and valleys that made up his back. To drive the two men into a more of a muscle worship frenzy, Doug began to flex and relax the muscles they touched.

“This is more like it. Worship what I am becoming. Fuel me to get even bigger.” Doug said as Keith’s mouth engulfed his cock while Bruce gripped his flexed glutes with all his strength. “YES! Feel the most powerful muscles in the world!” Doug yelled as Keith choked on his rock-hard dick. “Your time is over guys, your purpose now is to help me GROW!”

Doug slowly started to lift his arms and transitioned into the most mind-blowing double bicep flex any of them had ever seen. His arms displayed the most detailed muscle wrapped in the thinest layer of skin. “53” fucking inches with 43” forearms. AAARRRGGG, I can’t even bend my arms to a full ninety degrees because of all this muscle.”

He lowered his arms and forced them into his waist with considerable effort due to his sheer mass. “My waist is 42” but it looks so fucking small because of all this lat meat, not to mention the hardest abs on earth. You could drive a truck into these and not scratch the skin. UURRGGGHHH, look at how fucking WIDE I am.” He said as the bloated slabs of his lats exploded on either side. Bruce was still standing behind, witnessing their metamorphosis from massive to gargantuan. Once fully flexed, Doug’s width was three times his height.

“You better stand back.” Doug said as he held the lat spread but adjusted his legs to flex his glutes and hamstrings. “UUUURRRGGGGHHHH! Doug’s mammoth glutes solidified to jagged boulders that rose high enough to press against his protruding lower back. As he pivoted his quad, he willed his hamstrings to flex, causing them to resemble the thick cables that hold up bridges, every inch covered in a frightening criss-cross of veins. “Have you ever seen anything so fucking FREAKY? These quads are 82” of growing massive muscle.”

Relaxing the pose that looked anything but relaxed, Doug adjusted his legs so he was almost performing the splits. He let out a low moan as he started to raise up on his toes, flexing his calves to their full size. “49” calves for fuck sakes! I still can’t believe that is possible but LOOK at them, they look like a sack of pythons fighting. MMMMMMM, just holding up my 647lb body makes them ache with pump.”

Bruce moved to face Doug, Keith releasing Doug’s cock and clung to Bruce in both fear and lust.

Doug repositioned himself and leaned forward. “Time to make you both rain cum.” He said as his arms began to move together. His whole body began to shake and twitch as every muscle began to flex. The thick muscles that had long swallowed his neck rose higher than his ears. Shoulders that were already the size and texture of boulders, morphed into pulsing monstrosities that looked strained holding onto arms to massive they audibly groaned to compete for space. Doug’s hands could not come close to touching because of his pecs. The two massive slabs slapped together and with a stunning display of muscle control, Doug caused waves of deep striations to pulse in a rhythmic showcase that only enhanced the monster he had become. “UUUGGGGHHH, 128” of pure pec meat!” He said as his chin and mouth became completely obscured. “Over ten feet of PEC! FUCK YEAH!” He screamed as he willed the titanic plates to dance and swell.

Keith and Bruce felt their cock start to spray. Neither one had touched themselves, they could barely remain standing.

“LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT WHAT I AM! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!” Doug screamed. “I CAN FEEL MYSELF GROWING BIGGER. I WILL NEVER STOP GROWING. UUUUMMMMFFFFHHHH!” He bellowed as ropes of hot cum splashed Keith and Bruce who had both fallen to the floor due to their collective orgasms. Doug stopped the pose and extended his hands to the two men.

“GET UP. LET’S LIFT!”

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

All i can think now is Doug drinking Bruce's cum and draining every pound of their muscles to feed his own growth. Doug growing into an even bigger freakier GOD as Bruce's becomes a pathetic weakling with no more than 120lbs, just skin and bones. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1