Bruce's Humanity - Chapter 10 - FINALE added - December 26

Newmassaddict

So,  I was expecting bruce and keith to be completely physically destroyed so they could no longer get any bigger.  They would have to watch as doug and grant blew up with more superhuman size while bruce and keith shrank.  Or, I was expecting bruce and keith to get snuffed as they both knew too much or were a threat they needed to get rid of completely.   But Doug seems to have just accepted them.  Even letting them lift with him?  I guess Doug doesn't need anyone exclusive.  Grant became just another worshipper like the other two.  It seems like Doug will always be number one and bruce in second... but given that Grant was really hurt this time.  I wonder if Keith might pull ahead and become number three?  There needs to be a continuation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I consistent come back to newsmassaddict stories they are so detailed and raw!  Can't wait for more stories and universes! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1