Tantric Reformation

magicworker

Part 1

Thom was reluctant to go out to the club. His friends convinced him to join them and they had fun dancing for the first part of the night, but as they drank and began to find their fun for the evening, Thom settled by the bar with his cranberry juice. He was handsome and kept in shape, despite turning 30 before the rest of his friends. He was beginning to realize that he was more attractive than he gave himself credit for, but his shy, quiet demeanor often meant guys never quite came up to talk to him. He was startled to notice that one guy kept staring his way. He was young, shirtless and hot, in jeans tight around his muscular legs and wearing a wide silver chain around his neck. The chain draped over wide, solid pecs that got Thom's heart racing. His arms were meaty and veined and his six-pack might actually be an eight-pack. He wasn't dancing with anyone in particular and for the moment, Thom felt like he was dancing with him.

Thom looked away, quickly assuming that the guy was just teasing and finding that a bit cruel. Then he felt two hands gently brush over the top his back and start massaging him. It felt electric, and Thom almost thought the club fell silent as he gasped at the sensual touch.

"Hey," a low voice growled in Thom's ear, "I'm Gabriel."

Thom turned around and the guy was even more impressive up close, with a sheen of sweat sizzling off his skin.

"I'm Thom," Thom heard himself yell above the music.

Gabriel spoke next. "I don't usually do this, but do you want to come home with me? I want to show you something."

Thom looked at Gabriel doubtfully, but Gabriel had this cute, child-like, hopeful look in his eye that seemed inconsistent with the hot stud that was there a second ago, and was even more irresistable and contagious.

Thom couldn't help but laugh, "okay."

Gabriel wrapped one arm around Thom, saying "I love your laugh," and Thom felt like he was carried out by Gabriel's side, because he never felt his legs touch the ground, until outside the club he realized he was walking, but he and Gabriel were in synchronized rhythm, with each other's hands on each other's backs. Thom only then noticed that Gabriel had a shirt back on, but his athletic build was still obvious. As Thom was led through the city streets, he and Gabriel talked. Thom was surprised that Gabriel...

"Actually, you can call me Gabe," he clarified.

...that Gabe was actually a year older then him, but as Gabe described his many travels through Asia and Africa and Iceland and Peru, Thom became surprised he wasn't older. Thom's story sounded boring to himself in comparision, but Gabe asked the most interesting questions that made it seem like a series of adventures to rival his.

Thom had only a vague idea of where they were when Gabe led them up steps to a tall, narrow brownstone rowhouse. A brown, fluffy cat greeted them with a "meow" at the door. "Hi Charles," Gabe greeted the cat. "This is Thom. What do you think of him?"

Charles pranced over to Thom and began rubbing against Thom's legs, purring. Thom had next to no experience with cats, but he had always heard they were more aloof.

"Oh, gods, I hope you're not allergic. Please tell me if you are," Gabe gasped with a genuinely worried look in his eyes.

"I don't think so," replied Thom.

Gabe sighed with relief. "Ok, Charles, that's enough. Daddy's getting jealous," Gabe growled and he led Thom up two flights of stairs.

The stairs opened up to a top floor that was all one spacious room. Thom had never seen anything like it, and he marveled at it. In the center of the room was the biggest four-poster bed he had ever seen or imagined. In one corner was the biggest bathtub he had ever seen that could easily fit five people. It looked almost industrial except for the unlit candles around it and the potted tall grasses behind it. Another corner held the smallest library he had ever seen. A handful of bookcases against the wall and standing out marking a few 4-foot long, narrow aisles were overstuffed with books, a few of which were stacked or open on the ground. As he moved his head, Thom's eyes caught thin lines and curves and shapes of different colors criss-crossing the room's walls and ceiling and floor. The lines seemed to have no pattern, but they danced around the room and trying to follow them gave Thom a giddy dizziness. Thom peered around and saw another corner that had a simple, crisp white sheet laid out with smooth pebbles packed along the edges. As the lights dimmed, Thom realized that the other corner was dominated by a gigantic sloped window that skewed the otherwise regular shape of the room and looked out to the city, but mostly to the stars.

"This room is amazing," Thom sputtered out in awe.

"I'm glad you like it, but it's not really what I want to show you," Gabe called out.

Thom refocused on Gabe, shirtless again and without the chain, kneeling on the bed which had a light on it that dimmed less than in the rest of the room.

Thom felt awkward and a bit inadequate walking over to the edge of bed, as Gabe added, "And I want you to show me a few things, too."

Thom wasn't sure if he was supposed to attempt a strip tease, but he just unbuttoned his shirt and then took off his t-shirt, and he was encouraged by the soft but yearning look in Gabe's eyes. "How about I take your pants off, and then you take mine off in the same way?" Gabe asked.

"Okay," Thom replied as he wondered how many different ways there were to take pants off.

Gabe sat on the edge of the bed, his legs on either side of Thom, and began to caress the sides of his waist. Thom realized he had never had his pants taken off this way. The touch was electric, like at the club. Gabe played with the waist band, teasing with his fingertips. He then unbuttoned the fly, quickly popping each button off, but pausing in between to let those electric fingertips wander over Thom's waist and abdomen. Thom closed his eyes and moaned.

"That's it," Gabe encouraged. After the last button, Gabe's electric fingers scampered up to Thom's nipple and both of them gasped.

Thom opened his eyes to see Gabe grinning widely. "You are electric," Gabe said. "I don't know how much foreplay we can handle, so let's move along." And Gabe roughly shoved Thom's pants down as he slid from the bed, and slipped the pants off each of Thom's feet, and then extended his own crotch towards Thom.

Thom tried to exactly repeat Gabe's caress and flair at first, but he began to close his eyes and lose himself in the gentle pull and flow and rhythm of playing with Gabe's torso like conducting a sweet symphony. "Oh, gods, you must have done this before!" Gabe gasped.

Thom opened his eyes to contradict Gabe, and was shocked at Gabe's frantic panting and clenched grip on the bed. Did I do that? Thom asked himself.

"Yes," Gabe said. "I think we should move along."

Thom took that as his cue to pull Gabe's pants off and he revealed a bulging jock strap. It took a couple pulls to get the jeans past Gabe's meaty legs, and Thom couldn't resist massaging his muscular quads. He felt them flex as Gabe hopped back onto the edge of the bed and kicked the jeans off.

"Take those off," Gabe ordered, indicating Thom's briefs. Thom obeyed as Gabe shifted onto the bed big enough for six. After Thom tossed his briefs and socks onto his pants he looked back at Gabe who was standing on the bed completely naked and motioning Thom to join him.

Thom wondered at the bed that was firm as a platform but soft as a cloud and covered in what might have been a comforter, or the sheets, or just the mattress itself. He also caught a scent of eucalyptus or lemongrass with a touch of citrus that seemed to be released from the bed with each step and tingled up through Thom's brain. Just before he reached him, Gabe said, "If this gets too much, tell me. Up to a point, we can just stop, but after that it gets tricky."

Thom nodded and Gabe closed his eyes and put his hands back on Thom with a sensual jolt that caused both of their dicks to twitch. Thom returned the favor, feeling over Gabe's taut shoulders and arms, his flexing chest, reaching over his thick back and hitting the shelf of his bubble butt. Thom also felt Gabe's hands over his own body, tingling and relaxing his own smaller muscles.

Gabe knelt down and lapped at Thom's dick and balls before applying soft suction that quickly inflated and hardened Thom's dick. Thom watched Gabe's shoulders flex and ripple and felt Gabe's hands caress the back of his legs until they were tingling over his ass and then teasing his asshole and brushing against the back of his balls. After what felt like a couple minutes, Gabe slowly withdrew his mouth from Thom's dick with a quick kiss and stood up, Gabe's hard dick slapping under Thom's balls. Gabe was slightly taller, Thom noticed, as they leaned in for their first kiss.

Thom was surprised at how good it tasted. Is that me or him? Thom wondered. Thom prided himself on being a good kisser, despite the lack of regular practice, and Gabe matched his skill as their tongues danced and played like old friends and their hands pressed against each other's backs and pressed their warming bodies together. Thom felt Gabe's hard, pulsing dick and took his turn kneeling down. Gabe tasted amazing, sweet and musky with a slight, exciting tang. Thom usually enjoyed sucking on a healthy cock, but the taste, smell and shape of Gabe as he filled his mouth was inexplicably driving him crazy with delight. Thom wasn't just using his head and mouth, but his whole body undulated and danced around and over Gabe's pole. Gabe's breathing shifted a few times between groaning and panting and a kind of chanting, that just excited Thom even more.

"Gods!" Gabe finally exclaimed. "I'm a little scared that fucking you will actually blow my brains apart. Or do you want to give a go at my ass the way you're working my cock?"

Thom looked at Gabe's throbbing member. "I want that inside me," he replied.

Somehow, Gabe reached over to one of the posts of the bed and immediately held lube and a condom. Thom look bewildered. "That was just my first trick," Gabe winked, as he got his dick ready. Next he pressed on the bed in various spots and told Thom, "Lay down around here and I'll shift you into position." Thom was suprised that the bed felt lumpy, but after a couple tugs from Gabe, Thom felt like he was relaxing in a hammock and aiming his ass at the large window of stars before Gabe's knees seemed to sink a few inches into the bed in front of him.

"I've studied a number of ancient practices," Gabe began to explain, "and we're going to have a bit of an adventure. You can follow and explore as much as you like, but if you start feeling overwhelmed or scared or in danger, just cum, but the further we go, the more you'll need to focus on cumming to make it happen. I know it doesn't make much sense now, but I need you to remember that, okay?"

"Okay," Thom replied, feeling a bit hesitant, but more curious.

"Out of curiosity," Gabe wondered, "what's something about me that you wish was yours?"

"Your body," Thom said, without hesitation.

Gabe grinned as he spread his arms and asked, "what about my body?"

"It's so hot... masculine... I guess the hard muscles of it."

"Do you wish I had even bigger muscles? You can be honest."

Thom blushed. "I've fantasized about guys with huge muscles."

"Huge, eh? And do you wish you had huge muscles?"

"Yeah, I do," Thom replied, surprised that he felt so comfortable sharing a fantasy he had so long kept secret.

"Well, then, let's make make this a good workout," Gabe said as his eyes sparkled like the stars behind him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

Part 2

Gabe handed Thom the lube and then did a sort of mediation. He placed his hands on his own body, took a deep breath or two, and then shifted his hands to new positions and breathed again. Thom watched Gabe's muscular arms and chest move, and noticed that Gabe's dick seemed to swell with each exhalation, as Thom prepared his ass to receive it.

Thom welcomed the invasion as Gabe slowly pumped his hips and seemed to hop forward into Thom. Thom felt a warm heat that he assumed was the work of the lube, but it spread all the way up his spine and flooded his head with a bliss that stirred his imagination. Thom closed his eyes, and felt Gabe's dick pound deeper and deeper into him like it tunneled through him and spread apart the two sides of his body to reveal an open channel of earth-pounding vibration. Thom felt it call him into a sensual trance like when he played his fingers over Gabe's body before. Thom felt his mind expand and over the deep pitch of Gabe's thrusting came lighter notes of music, forming chords that reminded Thom of all of his favorite songs.

Thom spread his arms as the music filled him and penetrated into the joints and tissues of his body. Scattered spaces of lightness formed throughout his body like dough rising from pockets of gas and he felt like he was weightless except for the gravity of Gabe pulling and pushing him. The effervescent spaces intrigued Thom. As he examined the feeling of them, he imagined each pocket was filled with a miniature solar system so that his body sparkled like stars in the sky.

The fantasy started to take on a life of its own as waves of moonlight reflected from ocean waves bathed his torso and warm summer sunlight flashed from his racing heart. The flashes grew more steady and he saw full sun split into a myriad of colors, beyond those of the rainbow, and they scattered and bounced in different, random directions, following curves and lines similar to those painted along the boundaries of Gabe's room.

Thom heard Gabe laughing blissfully, but it seemed distant. Thom joined him with his own laugh and then heard Gabe's voice say, "Open up to it. I'll guide you, but you have to just trust the path, too."

This was the best sex Thom had ever had, and he wondered where this "path" led. Did it get even better? He wondered. There was already so much he wanted to say to Gabe and he was tempted to open his eyes and process what was going on, but he resisted. Through all the visions and emotions, Gabe's rhythmic fucking in time with the beating of Thom's heart provided a reliable reminder to let go and keep moving through each sensation as the next one appeared.

Eventually the light brightened and gathered and Thom felt it shine on his head like an actual crown of light. Thom felt intense heat with the light and it became harsh and almost angry before Gabe's motions slowed a bit and Thom felt cool water and shade splashing on his feet and moving up his legs. There was a confusing, erratic mix of shade and bright light, before icy tendrils lashed at his balls and Thom cried out.

"Try not to fear it," Gabe's voice advised. "Let the light meet the dark."

"The Light!" Thom gasped. The beautiful light. Thom wanted to protect the light, his light, from the dirty darkness that his legs seemed to be sinking in. His feet grew numb and the lights started to flicker like a candle tipped onto water.

"The dark has a light, a powerful glow, of its own," Gabe's voice called out.

In the flickering light, Thom saw it. The darkness wasn't really dirty as much as it was deep and thick with a kind of life of its own. And in the light he saw the shadow and shade that had always dappled and softened it, and he saw the motes of light that always twinkled in the darkness once you let it surround you. Thom then felt his body rush, like he was on an express elevator into the stratosphere, and the warm lights and cool shadows played in harmony over his body. Thom felt like a child on a fairground ride, feeling the excitement of life brought on by the fear of death. 

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Thom heard a voice scream, but he wasn't sure if it was his voice or Gabe's or both in concert, and he wasn't sure how many times it was repeated or if it just echoed in the open space in which he drifted.

His body expanded and lost form as it dissolved in the joy of the moment. But Thom began to feel pressure building on his amorphous consciousness. The pressure was trying to crush all the specks of playful innocence he had become.

Thom heard Gabe's voice again, "Amazing! Be patient, open up, let yourself be nothing at the beginning. It's beautiful!"

Thom hesitated as the pressure turned to fear. Nothing at the beginning? Thom wanted to be back, simply in Gabe's room, not on this metaphysical trippy ride, or maybe at home, never having had gone to the club. What was he doing here? Who did he think he was? He was nobody, a nobody that some hot guy is freaking out right now. But Thom remembered Gabe's smile and the lights and the darkness and the joy and the pain and he wouldn't trade any of it away. He embraced it, but the perpetual rhythm knocking at the core of his being urged him beyond it, urged him to let it go. He didn't throw it away, didn't run from it, didn't deny all those things, he just let them not be his. Nothing was his. He was the darkness that the light shone on, the darkness that has light within it. But then, even that wasn't him, and he became nothing. Glorious nothing. The eternal nothing that existed before everything and that everything will become. Thom felt like a god, not because of a sense of power or knowledge, but because he could feel the universe, feel it everywhere because he was nowhere, and it felt good. 

Everything was okay. Thom felt like he could be sure that he was happy with the universe, and in a way, the universe was happy with him. It was a profound contentment beyond any such simple description. Thom wasn't sure how long he floated in that feeling. It could have been millennia or the smallest fraction of a second, but eventually he heard a rhythmic thumping and a joyful, sustained scream that called to his curiosity and his memory. My name is Thom, he remembered. I am a man... a beautiful man... and I was with another beautiful man... The yell grew louder and louder and louder until Thom noticed how it vibrated in his ear and resonated in his chest and he remembered that his chest was connected to arms and legs and his ears were in his head that also had an open mouth and eyes that could open, too. And Thom realized that his mouth was open, and he was screaming because he felt an incredible amount of pleasure, which rushed in and nearly overwhelmed him. He awoke from the trance he had been in and shot his eyes open as he gasped, either for air or in ecstasy, or both.

Gabe shifted from screaming along with Thom to growling in pleasure, and slowly opened his eyes and asked, "What did you do? Where did you go? I felt like I was fucking the universe!"

Thom laughed with tears in his eyes, "I became the fucking universe!"

"Yeah, looks like I should call you Mr. Universe," Gabe leered as he gently wiggled his dick out of Thom.

Thom wasn't sure he caught the reference, but chuckled and moved to sit up, but he felt strange, like his body was numb, or swollen.

"I can't believe that was your first time doing something like that," Gabe continued as he walked past the white sheet on the floor to the wall. "I mean, I'll believe it if you say so, but then that's a lot of latent power you've been walking around with." Then, Gabe pulled a camouflaged rope that slid part of the wall over to reveal a single floor to ceiling mirror that was twenty feet wide.

"That's another neat trick," Thom commented but his voice didn't sound right.

"Not as neat as yours," Gabe laughed. "I'm wondering how long it will take you to notice."

Thom was about to ask, "Notice what?" but he looked over into the mirror and saw a bed just like the one he was on, but the bed in the mirror had this huge guy kneeling on it, a huge guy like a hyper-muscular giant!

"Fuck, who ..." Thom began, but he froze when that guy mouthed the same words at the same time and Thom didn't want to look down at his familiar body and see that he wasn't that guy, because it sure seemed like he looked like him, and it would be so incredibly amazing to be that guy, but if he could pretend he actually was that guy for a few seconds more before realizing it was some trick of the mirror...
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 16

Fuck, this is hot. Nurture and caring and an awesome transformation – that we have still to see properly. Not to mention the incredible description of the love making process and Thom's intense experience.

Please, please, do continue with this! 

EDIT:

Oh, and PS: Two parts within hours of each other? You're spoiling us – but I still want moaar!

Edited by alexdrake
  • Upvote 1

Part 3

"My hands are huge!" Thom exclaimed as he held his now meaty paws up in front of him, and it was hard to miss the bulging shelf of his pecs that nearly hid them. He flexed his chest and they bulged and writhed with oceans of power. His biceps were massive, veined globes that almost overshadowed his thick forearms and the triceps that exploded out behind and under his arm. Large rounded shoulders capped all that muscle with impressive mountains of their own. He felt his arms hit his wide lats that felt like foot-thick, yard-wide back armor. He looked back at the mirror as he felt his hard cinder-block abs and saw his tight waist improbably support the monstrous upper body.

Thom looked over at Gabe who was slowly stroking his hard dick, greatly aroused at Thom's self-worship. Thom was half-hard, and like the rest of his body, his own dick felt bigger and thicker than it had ever been. His quads spread like anciently thick columns of solid, heavy stone and both the mirror and a light growl from Gabe beckoned him out of the bed. As he walked, his legs had to swing around their mass and take wide steps, rolling his now grapefruit-sized balls along the mounds of muscle that flexed and bulged. Thom felt like a giant who could crush continents with this feet, and his thickening cock began to slap around, further arousing him. As he approached the mirror, he realized he could never quite see his face in the reflection and that he was almost a foot taller than the mirror.

Gabe seemed to read his mind, or maybe just noticed the same thing. "The mirror is eight feet tall," Gabe informed Thom. "You're now the tallest man on Earth."

Thom looked back at the mirror and saw the hundreds of pounds of muscle that covered his body, ominously back-lit, and gave himself a godly double biceps pose. Gabe and Thom both gasped, and Thom's cock swelled again into a engorged rolling pin of flesh. Thom closed his eyes and felt power throbbing throughout his body, urging his body to grow even more. A lightening strike forced Thom's eyes back open with a roar and he realized it was Gabe's touch reaching his side and beginning to play over the hard steel of his muscles. He felt his cock swelling another few inches in length and girth and his nipples seemed to swell, as well.

Thom just stood and watched in the mirror as Gabe tried to massage into Thom's granite-hard form. His power continued to buzz and while Thom didn't think he was getting bigger, he felt his muscles get denser and stronger, which gave him a feeling of lightness and ease that just made the obvious power of his body even more intoxicating. The buzz began to center around his balls and a rush of fluid bubbled along his shaft and fountained from his cock. It was so intense, Thom almost thought he came, but as he looked at the clear shiny coating over his cock, he realized his balls were just getting going.

"You're so full, you're overflowing," Gabe joked before he stepped in front of Thom and lapped at his pre-cum.

Thom moaned and gasped and growled at each touch of his sensitive genitals by Gabe's tongue and then mouth, and each throb of his cock and each spasm of his balls released another round of juice. Thom realized he could smell his pre-cum and it was very similar to the taste of Gabe's kiss earlier. Despite Thom's disbelief, the heady scent and memory of Gabe's kiss aroused him even further and he felt the overwhelming pleasure threatening to explode his consciousness.

"Thom, let's go back to the bed," Gabe said as he took hold of Thom's cock to lead him. Thom felt himself float back to the magical bed. "Do you want to fuck me?" Gabe asked.

While he wasn't normally a top, Thom again nearly passed out from imagining burying his radioactive cock into Gabe's tight muscular ass. He refocused on Gabe's handsome face and growled with a firm, dark passion, "Yes."

"Ok, my muscle monster," Gabe said as he quickly brushed his hand against a bedpost and leapt into the same indentation that Thom had been in. As Gabe spread his legs, Thom saw his asshole wink at him. "I'm ready when you are," Gabe said as he held out a large condom with one hand and started playing with his ass with the other hand which had become slick from holding Thom's cock.

Thom looked at his raging cock and saw it, his inner quads, balls and abs all coated thickly and dripping with natural lube. He was surprised the condom fit around his baseball bat and he scooped up a helping to further coat the already lubricated outside. 

Thom paused as he wasn't sure if his cock wouldn't split Gabe open and kill him. "I don't want to hurt you," Thom admitted.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry," Gabe reassured him. "I'll be much better than fine, as long as you shove that thing into me."

Thom started slow, but somehow he slipped inch after inch of his third leg into Gabe who just panted and groaned and sighed with ecstasy. Thom felt like his cock should have reached Gabe's mouth. Then Gabe's insides seemed to stroke and dance around Thom's pole and with one big throb, he felt it extend through Gabe's head. He didn't see it there, but it felt like Gabe's hot muscular body was one big cock sleeve writhing in pressure around Thom's sensitive flesh that pounded hard and faster.

"Yes, yes!" Gabe encouraged Thom.

Thom felt his juices rush through his cock, but they eventually started sloshing all the way down and back, massaging him from the inside and slowing his rhythm. Thom again felt light and dark play over him, lightly burning and freezing him. As Thom slowed even more, they became waves of warmth and breezes of cool. Thom felt his rod play over keys and bells and strings as Gabe vibrated around and through him. The vibrations opened up pores, like hundreds of slits, all over his cock, and the juices still churning from his throbbing balls oozed out and into Gabe who glowed brighter and brighter. Thom wasn't sure if his eyes were open or closed, but he stilled his plowing and turned his head from the summer sun that was Gabe before it was suddenly eclipsed by an explosion of darkness that sucked Thom's cock into a black hole that exploded into a universe and everywhere Thom looked in that universe, he and Gabe were fucking, pounding and roaring and grabbing and clawing, changing positions, changing anatomy, doing everything that was hot and making it the hottest thing that Thom had ever witnessed. And he knew that was him, and that was Gabe, and in that small infinity of time they had every pleasurable sexual experience together that was possible or impossible. As that total sum of pleasure threatened to overwhelm Thom again, that entire universe climaxed together, and infinitely multiple orgasm, drowning everything in pleasure.

As it washed over and flooded him, Thom realized he needed to breathe. Where are my lungs? he asked himself. No, not their lungs, the lungs of all the Thoms in that universe, but the lungs in my universe. Thom found the singularity as he rushed back to his own universe and gasped loudly together with Gabe as they both opened their eyes. But Thom thought he was back at the mirror, because Gabe's body was now just as big and magnificent as his but with a shit-eating grin.

"You're so beautiful," Thom remarked.

"I'm glad you noticed," Gabe replied.

"Well, you were beautiful before, but now you're a god!"

"So what does that make you, oh Creator?"

"Very lucky," Thom replied with a wide smile.

Gabe was now big enough that he could easily reach the bed post and with a wave near it, he revealed a measuring tape in his hand. "Shall we measure?"

"How? What?" Thom sputtered.

Ignoring Thom's questions, Gabe added, "Believe it or not, I have a science background."

Gabe placed his feet on Thom's hips and slowly pushed to disconnect their bodies. Thom relished the feeling of moving out of Gabe's ass and found his cock was now a more normal foot-long. Thom was surprised the condom lasted through the metaphysical experience, but more surprised that the tip was overfilled with what looked like just pre-cum.

"We can measure this last," Gabe promised as he deftly removed the condom and tied it off. As Gabe moved around Thom, asking him to flex and pose, Thom kept interrupting, touching and grabbing, kissing and sucking, but Gabe always quickly returned to his task.

"9 feet, 2 inches," Gabe announced. "Chest, 152 inches. Upper arms, 58 inches. Forearms, 30 inches. Waist, 41 inches. Upper legs, 78 inches. Calves, 44 inches. And dick .... 11 inches by ... 6 and a half inches around. I would guess you weigh about 1500 pounds."

"And you?" Thom asked.

"Pretty much the same."

"That's not very scientific," Thom admonished as he measured while Gabe slightly more successfully distracted him.

"9 feet, 1 inch," Gabe announced. "Chest, 150 inches. Upper arms, 57.5 inches. Forearms, 30 inches. Waist, 40 inches. Upper legs, 76 inches. Calves, 43 inches. And dick .... 11 inches by ... 7 inches around," Thom announced in his turn.

"That's within an acceptable margin of error," Gabe remarked before he shared a long kiss with Thom.

"Can we stay like this?" Thom asked as he flexed again for himself.

"At this size? Not for long. Our bodies remember what they should be and it can get ... uncomfortable. Besides, it would be very impractical. Other than the logistics of just getting out of this room, I think we'd get a fair bit of unwanted attention."

"Uncomfortable doesn't sound good," Thom noted with a grimace.

"Oh, but I don't think we'll wait for that," Gabe winked and led Thom by his still hard cock over to the center of the white sheet laid out on the floor. They shared another long kiss. At Gabe's example, Thom joined him in running their hands over each other's bodies, feeling the bulging mountains and tender valleys and vast expanses of their iron-wrapped-in-silk bodies.

As they reached and squeezed, their hard dicks massaged each other between granite walls of abs. Gabe chanted softly and Thom began to feel the floor hum and his cock pulse in time with Gabe's. Suddenly, their cocks fused and it felt like Gabe was inside his dick and he was inside Gabe's and it was as thick and heavy as both of their cocks combined. He felt their nipples meet and join and Thom fell forward into Gabe and he into him as their bodies fused. But they didn't just overlap, Thom felt he and Gabe sharing a body that combined their cocks and muscles and bones and tissues into that of an 18-foot giant, a ton-and-a-half muscle god.

This time, he wasn't the god of peace and wisdom, but a god of power that could destroy worlds and remake them, that knew all the secrets and all the answers. Thom was immortal and indestructible and indefatigable and he roared with the glory of that knowledge.

"What would you do for him?" Gabe's voice softly asked.

Thom turned towards the voice and saw himself, the Thom he remembered being, floating before him. He was sometimes clothed, sometimes naked, sometimes young, sometimes old. But, it occurred to Thom, he's always beautiful. So ... human and beautiful. He pondered Gabe's question and thought about turning himself into the muscle god he wanted to be, but the secrets and the answers, the wisdom and a sense of peace made it clear that his only choice was to give Thom the beauty he already had. The god reached out to Thom and the blindingly ecstatic orgasm of that touch was even greater than anything he had experienced that night.

Thom felt the floor on his side and opened his eyes to see Gabe sitting in meditation next to him. Not Gabe the muscle god, but Gabe the hot muscle dude. He opened his eyes and smiled warmly at Thom. Thom's senses were fried after so many adjustments that night, but he knew he wasn't 18 or 9 feet tall, nor much over the 155 pounds he walked in with. Gabe's eyes motioned for Thom to look over at the mirror.

Thom gasped. It was still the old him, but ... refined. His eyes sparkled and his skin faintly glowed and his body wasn't any more muscular, but it looked healthier. Were his abs a bit tighter? he wondered. And his penis was ... prettier, he thought. As he stood, he smiled at his reflection. It might just be the lighting, or the physical exercise of whatever happened here, but ... "I just never realized how beautiful I am," Thom marveled as Gabe came to his side with a big hug.

Thom was about to comment that he still wasn't as beautiful as Gabe, but the words stuck in his throat.

"...how beautiful we both are," Gabe offered.

"Yes," Thom sighed as he realized Gabe did look even more beautiful and he saw his own beauty reflected in the look of Gabe's eyes. They shared a kiss before Gabe walked over to to retrieve Thom's pile of clothes.

Thom began to wonder how many hours or days he was there, but it still looked dark outside, with maybe a hint of dawn approaching. In the dark reflection of the large window, Thom thought he caught a ghostly outline of the behemoth he briefly was and a flicker of power twinkled deep in his core. He was about to ask Gabe if he'd be able to grow again into that gigantic form, but he could remotely sense the possibility and the path that connected him to that fantasy, and there were hints of following the path even further or following other paths.

"I recommend taking a break for a while," Gabe said, seeming to read Thom's thoughts.

"Yeah, it's a lot to get used to," Thom agreed, but then he smiled. "Maybe tomorrow night?"

Gabe laughed. "If you're still that eager tomorrow, I'll come to your place. This place is powerful, and it won't be the same most anywhere else, but now that you've obviously gotten the idea, we can practice having a similar experience no matter where we are."

"Then I could change anywhere?" Thom asked excitedly.

"Of course. The tricky part is to notice," Gabe replied.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Oooh, so tantalizing. Maybe it's just me, but this seems to offer the interpretation that it was all just a dream.

Gabe had guided Thom through meditation to visualize them in the best possible and impossible form to achieve mind-blowing and universe-bending pleasure, that they may repeat any time. Then again, too much of the description is too vivid, too many things are too detailed for it to be just imagination. Both men seem way to sure that all of this really happened when they wake afterwards. 

Whatever the case – this is another amazing installment. I would really like to see where else Gabe can take Thom :)

I'm planning to not continue this story anytime soon, which leaves Gabe and Thom free to take you wherever you want to go :) while I work on other stories. Thanks for the feedback. It wasn't until I started posting my writing that I realized how valuable it is.

On one hand I'm saddened to hear that there won't be more of this, but I'm thrilled to hear that we will see more from you :D

And about feedback: let me tell you that I myself have enjoyed other people's works silently for years. I'd expect the artist to churn out chapters and pictures and post them for me to have, but I'd never comment or even click a "like" button. So, magicworker, rest assured that loads of people love your work without telling you. And, people: if you like something, write a freaking reply!  :)