SeaMusc

:)

You are such a romantic beast SeaMusc!

The words are so effortless, but you already knew that didn't you?

:P

• Upvote 4

Hehe, another great chapter, I liked it from the very start, how Will was becoming more and more of a hulking muscle beast, the scene where he folded the huge steel door in half, incredible! If he's that big and strong now, after Phase II he's going to be gargantuan! And so, so strong! Just the way I like my guys! Keep up the good work! 

• Upvote 3

Yes!!! They are finally able to reunite and I am super happy that Skye is able to pacify the beastly rage of Will. Gosh you are such a wonderful writer and so great at writing romance and make romance be hot as hell. <3 <3

I truly am looking forwards to how huge they both shall become. Though I suspect that Jesse shall be a problem in the future isn't he? He is going to try to get revenge on Will & Skye for the humiliation that Will put him through. ^^;;

• Upvote 2

good lord SeaMusc! I'm starting to doubt this is your second story! this is simply amazing, sexy, hot.. umm i think i need some alone time with this... ;)

• Upvote 2

@ RWM - Yep.  You caught me. I am resolutely romantic.  I mean, there is a time and a place for everything, but I definitely am romantic.  

@ iceman - Thanks bud.  He will get supersized soon enough.  HUGE STRONG guys do it for me too.  They make me weak in the knees...and have opposite effects in other places.  

• Upvote 3

Incredible! I loved it all..the imagery...the drama..the passion..all of it! It flows so well. I'm glad they are together again..although Jesse's smile worries me. I shouldn't be too concerned though; if they both grow after this..what can anyone do to keep them apart?

• Upvote 2

@ Hanugumo - Yes, Jesse will be a bit of a problem.  He's a devious little bastard.  You'll have to wait and see how that unfolds though :-)

@ BigCub - Honest to god, my second piece of fiction...ever.  But I have done a lot of academic writing.  Different sides of the brain, but there are some similarities I guess.  As for writing muscle and growth, I just put down on the page bits and pieces of how I see it playing out in one of my fantasies...And believe me, I have many fantasies.  My mind if fertile with ideas that will hopefully get you, and the other guys here, to touch yourselves inappropriately. :-P

@ cutlerfan - Could have included you on that last comment, but we were apparently writing at the same time.  Thanks for your support, brother.  Jesse's smile should worry you.  He's up to no good, that's for sure.  BUT, he has no idea about Skye's growth potential (he has changed himself genetically, so previous limits are completely out the window. The myostatin knock-out gene as well as his new ability to have continued skeletal growth will make him formidable).  As for Will, he obviously has a much more extreme form of growth coming his way.  Jesse has no idea what he is getting himself into.  I LOVE IT!  *rubs hands together and laughs maniacally 

• Upvote 3

Always exciting when a writer rubs his hands together and laughs maniacally! I'm a bit of a mad scientist at heart myself.

• Upvote 2