SeaMusc

@ Hanugumo - Yes, Jesse will be a bit of a problem. He's a devious little bastard. You'll have to wait and see how that unfolds though :-)

@ BigCub - Honest to god, my second piece of fiction...ever. But I have done a lot of academic writing. Different sides of the brain, but there are some similarities I guess. As for writing muscle and growth, I just put down on the page bits and pieces of how I see it playing out in one of my fantasies...And believe me, I have many fantasies. My mind if fertile with ideas that will hopefully get you, and the other guys here, to touch yourselves inappropriately. :-P

@ cutlerfan - Could have included you on that last comment, but we were apparently writing at the same time. Thanks for your support, brother. Jesse's smile should worry you. He's up to no good, that's for sure. BUT, he has no idea about Skye's growth potential (he has changed himself genetically, so previous limits are completely out the window. The myostatin knock-out gene as well as his new ability to have continued skeletal growth will make him formidable). As for Will, he obviously has a much more extreme form of growth coming his way. Jesse has no idea what he is getting himself into. I LOVE IT! *rubs hands together and laughs maniacally

Yup I knew it!! It's such a classic. >;P I can hardly wait what kind of further humiliation you will put Jesse through. Hope you will have the next padt out soon then. >;P lol

And gosh, it sounds like you might have a lot more stories you could write with the many fantasies you have. <3 I can already hardly wait to then next story you wil write. 8D <3

I do wonder though: Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Cause if you have: he/she will definitely be one of the luckiest persons in the world with a romantic like you even if you are just half as romantic as your chars are in the romantic scenes in your stories. >;3

• Upvote 1

Im waiting for the plot twist where somehow evidence is found that it was Skye who wanted to framed Will and when they think they are going to be together, the police comes to take them appart. and it will be Will's job to get Skye out but he will keep getting him in trouble whith his attitude and not helping his fiance.

I really like your style man, you writte long chapter that are easy to read, you keep the story interesting and with a good pace. Someday if you set your mind at it you could be a great author.

• Upvote 2

The romance is glorious. Now for some violence, I hope. The evil part of me (well, that's a big part) wants some of that power to do some fuckin' damage. Well done, K. You see how late it is? That's how cool you are to me. I am reading your 2nd installment when I should be asleep like a good little meathead.

• Upvote 1

I really like this story. For the sake of his personal happiness, I hope that Will will not become guilty of an ASBO of some sort – I couldn't stand if Skye and Will remained separated – but Will's way of instilling fear and loyalty in other men is very arousing.

I can empathise with the step of writing with the right brain hemisphere instead of the left. Like you, I am more acquaintanced with writing academic text, although in human studies – not science like yourself. Funny to encounter your angelic imagery concerning Skye. I have been preparing for some days an angelic imagery in chapter 3 and 4 of my own story. I'm a newbie like yourself, but you write much better than I do.

So much like the Will of this story, this Will had to wait..it was posted just before I went to work, and I had to pace myself, thinking over and over again about how this story was waiting for me...just BEGGING for me to read it and bust right outta my pants! I could bring it up at work and...and maybe jack off in the..NO. I have to wait. I NEED to savour this. I need to experience every single second.

It was worth it. Every second.

I got home, already fucking hard, this story in my head, needing to see where you were going to take it, and I got onto the couch, pants off entirely no fucking time to deal with them! and I started reading..I had to HAD to pace myself, I don't wanna lose it before the end! And what they said is right, you do write so fucking well, so detailed so intricate I smelled the sweat on the growing beast's body I could HEAR his seams bursting as my cock was begging for release but if that Will could hold on SO could I!

And the romance, so fucking sweet, presenting this incredible juxtaposition between the MONSTROUS beast and his great big heart. That startling contrast MAKES this story and definitely sets it above and beyond as one of the best I've read! Going at it as I kept reading I couldn't help myself, as Will lost it with Skye, so to did I! all fucking over but...but there was MORE story! and I couldn't leave it at that OR start from the middle! I started reading ALL over again, so enraptured despite cumming I'm still held gripped tightly by the writing and my cock, I get to that scene again, the passion between the two ALMOST set me off seeing them reunited even if just for a fleeting moment! BUT I kept going all the way to the end to MY end. GOD it was just as good the second time!

I NEED to see where this goes, I am love with Skye, and I honestly don't think I'm gonna be able to jack off the same until I see how this story ends! THANK YOU!

• Upvote 6

Super hot story, with some super sweet characters. I love the pacing and like others have said, love the fact that Will is this giant growing alpha beast, who willingly submits to Skye, who loves him. The romance between them is as well done as the muscle growth and descriptions of both of their bodies. Can't wait for more.

• Upvote 1

@ skumbum - YES!!!  Part III is right around the corner too.  Can't keep you in suspense too long!

@ Ro - thanks for the vote of confidence.  I wish I had more time to spend on writing.

@ Rick - As I have mentioned, I am definitely a romantic so that has to be in there a bit.  BUT, like you, I also think that there will be some ass-kicking coming up.  If you can't do some serious damage, then why be a fucking beast anyway?  >:-)

@ Hailmar - I'll be watching out for your story :-)

@ MonsterMash - Thank you!  It's nice to get feedback from fellow writers. 

@ Beast - I am glad  that you, my friend, are enjoying the ride.  It puts a smile on my face and a hard on in my pants.  

• Upvote 3

Well, bless my soul, it's Christmas in April.  Thank you Santa SeaMusc.  That was a GREAT follow up to the beginning.  I'd say EVEN better!  Love the romance, love the dominance, love the muscle growth.  Gosh darn, i just love it all.  I'm still bowing to the master.

• Upvote 4

There is just so much to praise in your writing that I might run out of character space here in this message.

The premise and execution are really just top notch. You are a talented, gifted person. Thank you for your words.

• Upvote 3