SeaMusc

Wow you really delivered in part two.  The mental changes that Will is undergoing, along with the physical, are well demonstrated.  As someone commented, the journal style works in this setting.  In a prison a man would not be speaking aloud everything that is going through his mind, so the journal allows the reader to get that information.  

Jesse will clearly be the stone in the shoe in this story. It would be very interesting if whatever he was incarcerated for (computer hacking, perhaps?) could be the basis for his revenge. Some planted evidence implicating Skye or Will or both?  Some misleading communication inserted at a crucial juncture, leading to oh, an emotional and physical outburst - leading to property damage and more charges? 

"Hell hath no fury like love to hatred turned."  Watch your back around Jesse, Will.  You too, Skye!

Mdlftr 

• Upvote 3

painfully hot! love the character development and the delicious detail! can't wait for the next installment.

and while i love the eternal love for each other and monogamy of their relationship, i have to admit i was really hoping he'd get a free pass and just fuck the hell outta jesse!

• Upvote 2

K., you stirred the wildest, hottest, most powerful, primal parts of all of us here. I am jacking this morning, pleasuring myself all over again. Reading GiganticBeast's comments was enough to get me off in and of itself. You are such a master of this that I feel...well, I'm going to have to write those thoughts privately.

• Upvote 1

Just get ready @ThickRick. If you think that the first two parts are hot...I haven't been able to keep myself from hardening up while writing the third and final part.  It is pure sex and power, growth and tension, fucking and betrayal.  I hope that you keep your eye out in the next 24 hours.  Things are gonna get hot!

@Mdlftr - Jesse is definitely a problem, but there are others as well. Will be posting the third and final chapter in the next day or two.  It's almost finished.  

@Loveembig - "Painfully hot"  That is such a huge compliment.  I love that expression.  :-)  Don't worry.  Jesse will get fucked...but not by who you would ever think. He'll get what's coming to him though. Grrrrr!   The great part about being the author and creator of these fantasy worlds is that I know what happens already.  I think you will be very happy with the last chapter.  

• Upvote 3

Just get ready @ThickRick. If you think that the first two parts are hot...I haven't been able to keep myself from hardening up while writing the third and final part. It is pure sex and power, growth and tension, fucking and betrayal. I hope that you keep your eye out in the next 24 hours. Things are gonna get hot!

@Mdlftr - Jesse is definitely a problem, but there are others as well. Will be posting the third and final chapter in the next day or two. It's almost finished.

@Loveembig - "Painfully hot" That is such a huge compliment. I love that expression. :-) Don't worry. Jesse will get fucked...but not by who you would ever think. He'll get what's coming to him though. Grrrrr! The great part about being the author and creator of these fantasy worlds is that I know what happens already. I think you will be very happy with the last chapter.

You are such a tease. xD

It's so great that you are as great a person (as far as I know) as you are an author. x3

I can hardly wait for the next 2 parts. 83 <3 <3 <3 You've really become ome of my favorite authors ever. And I think that many people have put ypu on such a list as well here. (;< <3 <3

• Upvote 2

@ moreweights - Part III will be posted tonight.  Tweaking a few things now, doing some shopping for some PROTEIN sources, and then will give another once over.  :-)  Hope you enjoy.

• Upvote 4

• 9 months later...