ghostwriter

Juggernaut pt. 12

Jamal slowly opened his eyes and took in the first thing he saw…the wide and masculine adams apple of Luke Cage.   Jamal was large by any man’s standards, but the black onyx whose rising and falling mountainous chest he lay on was absolutely god-like.  Jamal could easily grow to these proportions, but last night he had allowed Luke to remain the biggest, and to take Jamal as he saw fit.  Jamal could remember the pleasure…and the pain.  Such intense and pleasurable pain…he was able to shut off his immunity for just that moment, and in his slumber Cytorrak had healed the bruises from Cage’s thighs slamming into his ass driving the hero-for-hire’s obelisk deep into Jamal’s prostate, the cuts and scars from the fingernail grooves in his back, on his traps, the soreness of his jaw popping in and out of socket from the monstrous tool shoved down his gullet…and he had loved every minute of it.  He turned his head upwards to see a flashing white smile and deep brown eyes staring back at him.  Full lips moved to kiss him lightly on the forehead. As he placed his hands on the large chest of Luke Cage, Jamal pressed against the mounds to get up out of bed, noting that the chest didn’t move under his weight.  As he went to shower, Cage stared at his lover saunter over to the bathroom and disappear into a warm shower.

Elsewhere, Doctor Strange looks at Wan…”Now, Wan.  It’s time”.

Matt walked into the Bear bar down the block from his house. It was a slower night at the bar…nothing but the regulars going to have a beer or two just to get away from the house.  At 950 lbs. of bearish muscle mass, Matt immediately drew the attention of everyone in the bar.  Matt waddled over to the bar and ordered a whiskey.  The bartender looked at Matt, and Matt exchanged looks deep into the eyes of the bartender.  Matt could swear he could see into the very soul of the bartender.  The poor bartender, although about 270 lbs. of rugby beef, didn’t stand a chance against Matt’s hunter green eyes.  Matt suddenly mumbled, “Pleasure me.” Almost as if in a trance-like state, the bartender walked from behind the bar and stepped in front of Matt.  He grabbed Matt’s wife beater and ripped it down the center exposing the powerful hairy chest of the demi-god.  The shirt continued to tear relieving the gut where six powerful blocks of abdominals poured over. The Bartender, Will, grasped the nipples the size of kiwis and began to suck and tease them.  Matt noticed the ring on Will’s finger…he had a partner…but Matt didn’t care.  Will had the lust, and Matt commanded that lust.  Matt growled in pleasure as Will continued licking down his muscled belly and eventually clamped his mouth around Matt’s engorged cock.  The rest of the bar stopped and took notice of the worship fest at the bar counter.  Matt could feel their lust…they wanted him too, and he had more than enough.  “CUM!”, roared Matt as the entire bar began jacking themselves into a frenzy. Will shot a load while sucking Matt’s dick, and that’s when Matt felt it.  He wanted to grow.  “Make me fuckin grow!” he yelled at Will.  Will stopped sucking on Matt’s cock and moved behind the monster.  Matt suddenly knew how this worked.  He bent over exposing his large prostate to Will.  Will slowly entered Matt, and that’s when it happened.  Torrent after torrent of cum shot from Will into the massive bear, and Matt began to pump…he began to grow.  “More”, growled the growing beast, and other bears from the bar began to move towards Matt.  Two shoving their cocks into Matt’s mouth, cumming down his throat, contributing their offering to the growing demi-god.  Matt’s muscles exploded, his already gargantuan cock growing even larger.  He continued taking cum offerings from bear after bear, until the entire bar was spent. Matt felt Will collapse on his back from the constant outpouring of his own seed.  After shaking off what now felt like an insect Matt stood up and looked in the glass shelving behind the bar.  He was a god! At 7’4” and well over 1200lbs. Matt was a sight to behold.  Will looked up at him and said please, don’t leave me.  Matt glanced at his main contributor…”No, I will reward you.” Matt grabbed Will by the neck and gently hoisted him to Matt’s dick.  “Drink slave”, commanded the giant.  Will took what little of the head he could and began to swallow the pre-cum.  Will could feel his strength returning and then some.  He felt his body began to pack on size and mass.  His belly blocking out with abs and growing; his chest heaving with mass; his legs growing huge and powerful.  Matt bellowed a laugh as he saw Will grow, stopping him at what he estimated to be around 400lbs. of grade A bear beef.  Matt patted his servant on the head and then picked up the still groggy Will over his monstrous delt…walking back toward his restaurant.  All that sex and orgasm had made him hungry…

After Jamal and Luke had finished getting dressed, the duo made their way to the kitchen for breakfast.  Near the stove they found an oriental gentlemen dressed in some type of ancient robe.  He introduced himself and Wan and snapped his fingers abruptly.  When Jamal opened his eyes, he and Luke had been transported to an ancient house.  It looked like the Xavier mansion, but much smaller.  Suddenly a middle-aged man with graying temples stepped forward.  He was dressed similar to Wan, but something told Jamal that this was the person in charge.  “My name is Stephen Strange”, said the man.  “I have transported the both of you because of an impending war. The Norse god, Loki, has once again tried to take Asgard from under Thor’s nose, and I believe he means to distract you while he does it so you won’t interfere.” Suddenly, Strange flashed an image of Loki in front of the heroes.  “Doesn’t look that tough”, said Cage, flexing his pecs under the tight yellow shirt.  Jamal glanced over to see the massive chest heave up and down.  At 2200 lbs. Cage was a sight.  Jamal had not yet grown back to his overwhelming size, so still at 1700lbs. he was the smaller man. “Loki is not someone to underestimate.  My goal is to not have you engage him.  Let his brother handle this mess.  No doubt Loki will try to engage you somehow…the question is how?  I’ve tried looking into plans, but so far, Thor is the only person who has been in contact with Loki.  It seems for now, you two are safe.  I’ve transported you here so that your mystical energies will be hidden from Loki’s gaze.” Jamal guessed he didn’t have that much of a choice in the matter.  Loki didn’t look tough, but Jamal had seen Beast-men, men who could change the state of their flesh, and men who could make you do their bidding with a single thought…he even thought he saw a woman control the weather once…but that couldn’t be right…could it? Either way he was here with Luke, and that was all he needed.  He was also happy that all of his friends, including Matt, would be safe from Loki.

The bell rang as the door opened in the restaurant.  Matt waddled in with Will draped over his shoulder like a toga. “Sorry, we’re closed,” shouted the host.  “You’ll close when I say.”  The host looked at the giant lumbering to a booth.  The booth was meant to sit 6 people and curved in a semi-circle.  The table in the middle was bolted to the floor.  With one hand, Matt snatched the table from the floor and tossed it across the restaurant.  With a slow night, the restaurant had three workers.  Matt sat at the booth and spread his arms and legs across, exposing his vast mass and muscle gut, as well as his monstrous dick.  He placed the sleeping Will on the floor and called his staff to him.  He could feel their fear, their lust… “Feed me!”.  With the same greenish tint, they brought tray after tray of food and fed the monster…Matt’s gut heaving with serving after serving. Soooo much food…  After they exhausted every tray, Matt looked at his staff... “Now for the main course”, as he licked his lips greedily eyeing their raging hard-ons.

To be continued…?

• Upvote 5

Mmmm, this is hot indeed. I just hope that Jamal and Luke wiol be able to make Matt snap out od the spell that Loki put him under. Though not after Matt has grown to a bigger size then Jamal and Luke ever would have thought though. >;P <3