My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Absolutely loving this story. 
I just love that fact that they keep growing and growing. 

Lower would love them to show off their increased strength to Rory . 

I was in the supermarket this morning and there was a guy in front of me at the till. I was trying to guess how tall he was. I’m 5”4 and I only came up to his Lower back. 
all I could think of was wondering how I would compare to grif and oz 😃

• Like 3

(In reference to a meme) Honey, wake up, @dredlifter uploaded a fresh, new part of Oz and Grif´s growth journey.

...And it´s as hot as always. You do a wonderful job making me swoon and laugh with this cast of characters (I´m working on my own stuff too but I have no idea if it´s nearly that good.) . I can learn a lot by reading your stories. Now we just need to find a new opportunity, so Rory gets to feel these hot, beefy, veiny muscles.

• Like 1

To be honest...   Oz has already won this competition.   All of his growth seems to be coming naturally without enhancement items such as a cock pump.   I'm assuming in this case, Grif would be cheating in this competition.   I'd be very disappointed if Grif had to resort to more unnatural ways to make himself bigger.  I think this is the point of no return where Oz will take full superiority in all aspects becoming the true alpha among the two.  

I have yet to read about any unnatural ways Oz has used to get bigger.   It seems that oz is much more gifted and will more than likely be well over Grif by the end of this story... naturally.

7 hours ago, ploder4 said:

To be honest...   Oz has already won this competition.   All of his growth seems to be coming naturally without enhancement items such as a cock pump.   I'm assuming in this case, Grif would be cheating in this competition.   I'd be very disappointed if Grif had to resort to more unnatural ways to make himself bigger.  I think this is the point of no return where Oz will take full superiority in all aspects becoming the true alpha among the two.  

I have yet to read about any unnatural ways Oz has used to get bigger.   It seems that oz is much more gifted and will more than likely be well over Grif by the end of this story... naturally.

I think I mentioned that Oz is on steroids too in an earlier chapter?  They both are doing whatever they can to get bigger.  I wouldn't say either one of them is growing completely naturally. 

• Like 1

I think this is my favorite chapter so far!  You never fail to win my appreciation for the quality and buildup of your writing, dialog, imagery, and of course, story tension.  So fucking awesome!  

Author! Author!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, dredlifter said:

I think I mentioned that Oz is on steroids too in an earlier chapter?  They both are doing whatever they can to get bigger.  I wouldn't say either one of them is growing completely naturally. 

I must have missed that or the references were so subtle I couldn't pick up on it.  Either way, the growth and alpha is all that matters.  Lol

Or i may have been so engrossed in the growth of one that i forgot the details of the other. 

• Like 2

Wow! First of all, what a pleasant surprise! I wasn't expecting the next chapter to come this quickly, both in real time and in the story chronology. I didn't expect that we would hear anymore from them until after their Christmas break. Our recent heat and your story has me ready for some winter holiday fun of my own!

As usual with this story, I love that you included some humor to go with all the hot muscle, growth and domination parts. Oz's major growth spurt was a nice surprise at the end as well! While Oz's growth was alluded to earlier in the chapter, the fact that he was a full two inches taller than Grif, who had also grown, caught me off guard and was a major turn on. After the guys being pretty well even for a couple of chapters, it was nice to see one get the upper hand, even if it might (or not) change later, it was still fun! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...