Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

1 hour ago, DawnFire98 said:

Yup, I'm warming up to him, too. And I think, Ozzie might have caught feelings for our Pocket Rocket. 😏😘😂

My theory or perdiction goes like: Either a few hours before or after the contest, Ozzie is going to kiss Deano, leading to the same situation Deano had with Woody in "Muscle University". Would be an interesting parallel. 😮😮🤔🤔 We'll just have to wait and see what @muscleaddict cooks up. 😋

Well, if anything like this actually does happen, it would totally wreck Deano's brain, with lots of tongue, lip and cheek chewing!   And we do know that Deano has given quite a look to Ozzie's muscular development, though Deano doesn't like Ozzie's cockiness when posing?! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DawnFire98 said:

Yup, I'm warming up to him, too. And I think, Ozzie might have caught feelings for our Pocket Rocket. 😏😘😂

My theory or perdiction goes like: Either a few hours before or after the contest, Ozzie is going to kiss Deano, leading to the same situation Deano had with Woody in "Muscle University". Would be an interesting parallel. 😮😮🤔🤔 We'll just have to wait and see what @muscleaddict cooks up. 😋

Haha!! Nice theory. Not sure what Deano would make of that! 😂 Or Adam. Or Shaun (cause we all know he's secretly in love with D). 

2 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

Well, if anything like this actually does happen, it would totally wreck Deano's brain, with lots of tongue, lip and cheek chewing!   And we do know that Deano has given quite a look to Ozzie's muscular development, though Deano doesn't like Ozzie's cockiness when posing?! 

To be fair - it doesn't take much to get that tongue rolling! 🤭

• Like 3

Ok, so I have read all your stories(amazing!) But this is the first time I'm reading one as you are posting the chapters, and now I know the feeling so many guys talked about. MA I need more chapters ASAP!!!

I love the way you write and I believe a lot of us feel related to many of the scenarios you create, like "not knowing" or "is he into me or am I just imaginig things?"

I'm honestly not sure where this is going. Like, on the one hand, I hope Adam and Deano can work things out , on the other, I'm totally rooting for Ozzie and D hahaha.

PS: I really REALLY wish there was a crazy threesome scene where things get wild between Deano, Luke and Woody, but that's just my horny self, and I know there is almost no chance of that ever happening....right?

• Like 2

I really dont know why Ozzie gets so easily into Deano's skin. Looks like the guy has never been teased and he doesnt know how to take it. I feel Ozzie loves how easily he gets to Deano and he will do it as many tiems he can lol.

Im excited for this part I feel we gonna know more about Ozzie and what happened between the others third years guys and him. 

Ozzie hit teh rigth spot. Deano hates him for his confindence while Ozzie doesnt care what they will say about him Deano is the opposite mre controlled. I think Ozzie learned to let go  and ill be reading to know what happens

• Like 3

Love that I went away for a weekend and there was not only a chapter posted and ready for my return, but that it was filled with intrigue and turns, which even though I expect from muscleaddict, still keep me surprised and satisfied. Ozzie and Deano. Ozzie and Deano. With all the lead up with Adam and Deano, I wasn't really expecting this turn. I'm looking forward to seeing how Chicago ends up and who's sitting next to whom on the flight home!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

I really dont know why Ozzie gets so easily into Deano's skin. Looks like the guy has never been teased and he doesnt know how to take it. I feel Ozzie loves how easily he gets to Deano and he will do it as many tiems he can lol.

From experience, some guys don’t know how to express interest… so teasing 😈 is the only way to keep someone’s attention.  I still remember… a cutie teasing with my hair on the bus back from a club in Toronto… (and I wonder 💭 to this day what would have happened…) I wasn’t self aware enough to realize that was his way of trying to get my attention rather than just being direct.  So without Ozzie actually expressing interest… I doubt anything will happen… and if it does… wow.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 10/24/2021 at 4:39 PM, Chev said:

Ok, so I have read all your stories(amazing!) But this is the first time I'm reading one as you are posting the chapters, and now I know the feeling so many guys talked about. MA I need more chapters ASAP!!!

I love the way you write and I believe a lot of us feel related to many of the scenarios you create, like "not knowing" or "is he into me or am I just imaginig things?"

I'm honestly not sure where this is going. Like, on the one hand, I hope Adam and Deano can work things out , on the other, I'm totally rooting for Ozzie and D hahaha.

PS: I really REALLY wish there was a crazy threesome scene where things get wild between Deano, Luke and Woody, but that's just my horny self, and I know there is almost no chance of that ever happening....right?

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, mate! With this story I definitely wanted to keep readers on their toes and guessing as to what might happen next! 😏

As for a Deano/Luke/Woody threesome (😱) - hmmm, yeah. Probably NOT that likely to be honest! 😅 Maybe in some kind of alternative reality story. Or maybe in ten years time when they're all competing at the Mr O. Luke in classic physique, Woody in the open class and Deano in the 212. The past well and truly buried. Luke and Woody ticking off a fantasy of a threesome with a fellow shredded bodybuilder and Deano just happens to be in the right place at the right time. (You've got me thinking now! 😅)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Wrestlejock646 said:

Love that I went away for a weekend and there was not only a chapter posted and ready for my return, but that it was filled with intrigue and turns, which even though I expect from muscleaddict, still keep me surprised and satisfied. Ozzie and Deano. Ozzie and Deano. With all the lead up with Adam and Deano, I wasn't really expecting this turn. I'm looking forward to seeing how Chicago ends up and who's sitting next to whom on the flight home!

"Ozzie and Deano"?? I'd love to hear Deano's reaction to that! 🤭 Glad you're enjoying it though, mate. These Chicago based chapters were particularly fun to write! 

1 hour ago, crushme99 said:

"Someone fucking kill me now."

The interaction between Deano and Ozzie on the airplane was delicious.  So much fun to read.

It was fun to write too, mate! Might not be the last time you hear Ozzie singing either. 🤪

• Like 4
  • Haha 1