Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

4 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

We exchange smirks and go back to the game, that warm happy feeling going through me again. Because, despite whatever else is going on right now, at least everything’s back to normal with Shaun. Who knows, maybe things will be even better between us than they were before. It actually kind of feels like they already are.

Awwww. The ending just gave me this warm, fuzzy feeling. Sorry for being a fanboy, but: @muscleaddict, do you know how much your writing inspires me? ´Cuz I´m kind of working on some stories of my own atm, almost finished (and you all know what´s it gonna be about XD). Wish me luck!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, DawnFire98 said:

I´m kind of working on some stories of my own atm, almost finished 

Aw man, I can't wait.  Congratulations and keep us posted on your work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, crushme99 said:

Aw man, I can't wait.  Congratulations and keep us posted on your work.

I still can't fathom that some people are looking forward to reading my stuff. It's exciting but also kind of scary 'cuz I'm thinking: "Oh my god, what if my writing is total garbage?" Or "My stuff isn't as good as others out there."

Either way, I'll try to write for myself first. 👍

• Like 3

19 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

Awwww. The ending just gave me this warm, fuzzy feeling. Sorry for being a fanboy, but: @muscleaddict, do you know how much your writing inspires me? ´Cuz I´m kind of working on some stories of my own atm, almost finished (and you all know what´s it gonna be about XD). Wish me luck!

Mate - it's fucking awesome to think I might have inspired someone to write some stories of their own! ☺️ I can't write to read whatever you've writen. You've got me intrigued!! 😜

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, crushme99 said:

What a truly nice Christmas gift you have given us, muscleaddict.  Thank you.

Now . . . what do we get for Boxing Day???  (See, us Yanks do know a thing or two.)

I actually had no idea Americans didn't celebrate Boxing Day (I've now Googled 😅)!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, DawnFire98 said:

I still can't fathom that some people are looking forward to reading my stuff. It's exciting but also kind of scary 'cuz I'm thinking: "Oh my god, what if my writing is total garbage?" Or "My stuff isn't as good as others out there."

Either way, I'll try to write for myself first. 👍

That's pretty much what I do, mate. And what all the writing advice tells you to do. Write for yourself/write what you love etc. 

As for worrying about how good it is - well it's all subjective but try not to be too hard on yourself. My stuff hasn't always had good feedback. Was it the Evolution forum before this one? I shared some stuff on there back in the day - no response. So try not to be disheartened and just keep on writing. And the more you practice/write the better you get at it. 

Keep us posted, mate! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Another great chapter mate as some of the possible dramas are resolved: Deano Sr. Is going to be ok and Shaun accepts Deano as he is❤️❤️❤️. Now, I can’t wait for the next one . What will comes next? Ozzie, Adam or both?😳 is the Bobybuilding Show? I can’t wait!!!👍💪❤️

• Like 2

6 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

As for worrying about how good it is - well it's all subjective but try not to be too hard on yourself. My stuff hasn't always had good feedback. Was it the Evolution forum before this one? I shared some stuff on there back in the day - no response. So try not to be disheartened and just keep on writing. And the more you practice/write the better you get at it. 

The good old evolution forum. That was the one before this one. Shame that it ended how it ended. Thankfully some one set up this jem. And thank God you continued writing. 

Now I have one question, been bugging me. Why did Shaun go to such lengths of sleuthing to see where his mate was. Because if it was just because he was "jilted" for the weekend, he has been moody longer. 

Anyroad, mate, awesome writing, merry Christmas, joyeux Noël, zalig kerstfeest, bon Pasku and may your stockings be as well filled as your Christmas turkey. DSC_2125_1.thumb.JPG.615933c34abbc2042b4bb8a1981f7171.JPG

And a warm ho ho from the Santa of my bespoke Christmas stamps

• Like 6