Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

15 hours ago, Wrestlejock646 said:

WOW, intense and hot! Emotional roller coaster for Deano, Adam and Ozzie. I get more invested in all three with each passing chapter. I hope there are plenty left to go!

Thank you, matie! There's not a *huge* amount of the story left but the chapter's that are left are pretty eventful. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

Oh no!!!!!!

Say it isn't so!!!!!!!

Haha! I'm afraid so, mate. It's actually a lot longer than I intended it to be. Though, to be fair, that happens with pretty much every story I write! 😅

• Like 5

Man, Deano is going through the emotional wringer!

I have a feeling that the family just might end up communicating more directly than by terse comments and eye rolls when Deano Sr. comes home!  Neither he nor Mum are blind - or dense!

Deano better be ready! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Haha! I'm afraid so, mate. It's actually a lot longer than I intended it to be. Though, to be fair, that happens with pretty much every story I write! 😅

Sorry to hear that we're near the end of this wonderfully constructed story of the walking-through-the-life of Deano Watkins of Brighton.  Interesting that Deano and Adam actually finally connected, and D will now be returning to MU to face the music with Ozzie on that.  And there's a  bodybuilding contest coming up also, so MA, you'll hopefully still have to give us several more chapters?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kons said:

Deano gotta be careful though. He might end up losing both

Of course! Knowing Deano, what else can you expect?

If there's ANY way to make a cock-up [see what I did there?!] of the situation, Deano WILL f---k it up!  And NOT in a good way!

I believe these are called "learning experiences"!

• Like 1

MuscleAddict, this chapter is like a chapter from my life when my dad had a heart attack. The angst, the urge or need to get home. And like Dean I was at Uni at the time too.

This big bloke (me) didn't have dry eyes from the moment I started reading (I was also thankfull that a very dear reader of the story with whom I've been conversing gave me heads-up that I didn't need to dread the worst). Otherwise I would have been bawling.

If you're not writing from experience, man, chapeau, but even if you are, truly gifted mate!! 

And from a silent team/camp Adam member, a sincere but very reserved, yeah. 

• Like 6