Ozzie & Deano: A Short Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

20 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

These are just a modest listing of ingredients which make MuscleAddict's stories excellent. 

Bless you, mate. Maybe one of the goals for my next story should be to make sure that none of these apply! 🤔😉

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

I've written a little something. I wasn't sure wether people would be into this but I showed it to a friend and he loved it and encouraged me to share it here. This is basically me taking the piss out of myself and my stories. Illustrations (added for extra effect 🤪) by @brawnygods and @reeddune

How to write a ”muscleaddict” story

1. Make sure at least one of your bodybuilder characters is a short-arsed pocket rocket/future 212 pro. A height difference between the main character and the love interest is encouraged but not essential. Jokes at the expense of the character’s height (i.e. “Is it just the one parent who’s a dwarf?”) are perfectly acceptable. 

FPVe0VHXoAMkHjY.thumb.jpg.3791a5efca928da8ba041c89d7e257e6.jpg

1023676177_79387166_108598360534730_729032141045194606_n(2).thumb.jpg.df9a94dfe871472e5d2831d88aef7a07.jpg

120332181_654267021926219_6889359198183748978_n.thumb.jpg.2a64570e2f55f78198366734abf06fe3.jpg

40652517_312141112910285_9010865778719230822_n.thumb.jpg.af58254f163c4d29c434fd8a4365a2b0.jpg

653615287_66622815_215051952732863_2314488103708908587_n(2).thumb.jpg.8a1fed5c8e63158f88b67680f7c1768b.jpg

Let's figure out, which of them is which...

1) Deano Jr.

2) AJ and Noah

3) Woody

4) Think that's AJ (but could also be Woody)

5) not sure...maybe Woody or Deano (but if it's Deano, then why isn't he wearing marooned velvet posing trunks? 😜😂)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DawnFire98 said:

Let's figure out, which of them is which...

1) Deano Jr.

2) AJ and Noah

3) Woody

4) Think that's AJ (but could also be Woody)

5) not sure...maybe Woody or Deano (but if it's Deano, then why isn't he wearing marooned velvet posing trunks? 😜😂)

We're both MA story character experts! 😀  I say that 4 is definitely AJ.  And could 5 be AJ also?

• Like 3

The last two are both AJ. 4 is by Reeddune and 5 is by Brawnygods (one of the first illustrations he ever did of featuring one of my characters.)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

To add to your story elements:

11. Create an alternate reality Britain in which going to university to major in "Bodybuilding" is both a legitimate academic field, AND a pathway to a job or career, post graduation!

12.  The main character must never, ever, display ANY level of self-awareness or self-knowledge.  They must be completely oblivious to their or other's own inner lives or motivations.

13.  When reacting to a situation, they always assume the worst about the situation as applied to themselves.  They must have wretched self images and seek to compensate externally.

14. Despite all this, they must have active, loving support systems in their families and friends, even if they are completely clueless as to the depth, intensity and even existence of that support. 

15. The characters will find themselves in situations, based on misunderstandings of their own making, largely due to their inability to ask a direct question about, or examine anyone's inner life, including their own. 

16. They will be part of an intergenerational series of bodybuilders.  Families will have bodybuilding parents and children from generation to generation.  There may potentially be a class and status marker associated with pursuing a career in  bodybuilding.  [Never addressed directly to date in any of the Canon]

17. QUESTION @muscleaddict - are their any "posh" or "upper class" or *gasp*! "titled bodybuilders?  Is that a "thing"?  Can you image a sort of "Brideshead Revisited" Sebastian-type meets a "pocket rocket" - possibly while slumming in Brighton?  Lots of possibilities in class conflicts  - just sayin'!   Imagine a new school year starting that introduces us to a massive, jacked, built, toffee-nosed aristocratic git who thinks he owns the world, as a new first-year or transfer into MU.  He could cause a huge stir in the school and in our hero's pants!  

Imagine the scenes that you could write about the Earl of Toffee-nose father meeting a Deano-Senior-type working class builder from Brighton!  Oooooh, the snark! The hero and his aristo git pal would have their respective Dads to handle, after their own initial conflicts!  It practically writes itself!  I'll tune in! 

• Like 6

On 8/14/2022 at 6:37 AM, muscleaddict said:

10. Give your main character a quirky physical habit, such as poking/rolling his tongue around the inside of his cheek.

Ahahahaha, I kept waiting for this one!!!  That was fun to read, MA, and the artwork always rocks.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

To add to your story elements:

11. Create an alternate reality Britain in which going to university to major in "Bodybuilding" is both a legitimate academic field, AND a pathway to a job or career, post graduation!

12.  The main character must never, ever, display ANY level of self-awareness or self-knowledge.  They must be completely oblivious to their or other's own inner lives or motivations.

13.  When reacting to a situation, they always assume the worst about the situation as applied to themselves.  They must have wretched self images and seek to compensate externally.

14. Despite all this, they must have active, loving support systems in their families and friends, even if they are completely clueless as to the depth, intensity and even existence of that support. 

15. The characters will find themselves in situations, based on misunderstandings of their own making, largely due to their inability to ask a direct question about, or examine anyone's inner life, including their own. 

16. They will be part of an intergenerational series of bodybuilders.  Families will have bodybuilding parents and children from generation to generation.  There may potentially be a class and status marker associated with pursuing a career in  bodybuilding.  [Never addressed directly to date in any of the Canon]

17. QUESTION @muscleaddict - are their any "posh" or "upper class" or *gasp*! "titled bodybuilders?  Is that a "thing"?  Can you image a sort of "Brideshead Revisited" Sebastian-type meets a "pocket rocket" - possibly while slumming in Brighton?  Lots of possibilities in class conflicts  - just sayin'!   Imagine a new school year starting that introduces us to a massive, jacked, built, toffee-nosed aristocratic git who thinks he owns the world, as a new first-year or transfer into MU.  He could cause a huge stir in the school and in our hero's pants!  

Imagine the scenes that you could write about the Earl of Toffee-nose father meeting a Deano-Senior-type working class builder from Brighton!  Oooooh, the snark! The hero and his aristo git pal would have their respective Dads to handle, after their own initial conflicts!  It practically writes itself!  I'll tune in! 

@Mdlftr - this is brilliant!! I love it! Not only is it completely accurate but I also laughed out loud reading it. 12, 13 and 15 in particular made me laugh (poor Deano 😂)! 

To answer your question - I have genuinely never heard or known of a posh, upper class British bodybuilder! Certainly not a well known one anyway. This is REAL LIFE bodybuilders by the way, we can't forget about super spoilt rich kid Woody (who I don't really envision him to be that posh anyway). Loving the suggestion of a toffee-nosed posh boy called Tarquin or Hugo who uses his 60k monthly allowance on the best steroids in London crashing into MU and making an enemy of Deano. Mummy and daddy both had affairs and fucked him up when he was a kid so now out of guilt, they let him run riot and do whatever he likes. If that means paying for him to go to the only school in the world that turns its students into nightmarish mountains of muscle to spend all day eating lifting and posing in shiny pants then so be it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crushme99 said:

Ahahahaha, I kept waiting for this one!!!  That was fun to read, MA, and the artwork always rocks.

Glad you like it, matie! 😊 I actually thought of a new one earlier...

18. Make sure to include at least ONE scene where either the protagonist or love interest (or even both!) is wearing skinny painted on jeans. Make sure to reference how big both the quads *and* arse look filling out the stretchy denim. (🤪)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

@Mdlftr - this is brilliant!! I love it! Not only is it completely accurate but I also laughed out loud reading it. 12, 13 and 15 in particular made me laugh (poor Deano 😂)! 

To answer your question - I have genuinely never heard or known of a posh, upper class British bodybuilder! Certainly not a well known one anyway. This is REAL LIFE bodybuilders by the way, we can't forget about super spoilt rich kid Woody (who I don't really envision him to be that posh anyway). Loving the suggestion of a toffee-nosed posh boy called Tarquin or Hugo who uses his 60k monthly allowance on the best steroids in London crashing into MU and making an enemy of Deano. Mummy and daddy both had affairs and fucked him up when he was a kid so now out of guilt, they let him run riot and do whatever he likes. If that means paying for him to go to the only school in the world that turns its students into nightmarish mountains of muscle to spend all day eating lifting and posing in shiny pants then so be it. 

Tarquin the tank!!!