EtherealGrowth

1 hour ago, mystery79 said:

I don't suppose anyone try a story like this but with Hercules possibly? 

That would be hot.

Who you want to grow massive? Hades or Hercules?

• 3 weeks later...

A friend like me - Chapter 12: To be free
What took mere seconds in real life, seemed like a rather long time for anyone viewing the spectacle. They all looked in awe as Jafar's tonnage rushed down to Earth, like a gracious gift sent from the heavens. A gracious gift with perhaps some malicious intentions. Jafar could feel his grasp on reality tighten as he got closer to the Earth. His body started to radiate power and he started to become more and more aware of his power. Then an overwhelming crash, followed by a thundering shockwave blasted over the surface of the Earth. The god had landed on the Earth, his rule was about to start. On impact the majestic Palace imploded in on itself and then rebuild itself into a ginormous and majestic looking temple of worship. Amidst the obsidian temple stood a huge crystal throne, just see-through enough that you could see all the imprints Jafar made on it. Scrappy houses all around Agrabah were engulfed by a mystical aether and transformed into majestic-looking townhouses. This was now the city of a god after all. Subsequently, all around the world religious buildings were morphed into temples of worship; beautiful, gold-plated, temples of muscle worship for their god Jafar. Statues appeared all over and Jafar's musculature was now an integral part of society. Quickly the entirety of the world was in Jafar's grasp, his power increasing by the incoming worship he felt from his followers. With every chant and prayer he felt a twitch of power crackle through the fibres of his being.

Jafar walked towards the temple's balcony, his muscle hardly containing within his frame, and overlooked the city. As temples arose, glorious statues of Jafar's holiness spread throughout the world. Each one sculpted to perfection, Jafar's muscles perfectly visible for anyone with so much detail that it looked almost lifelike. Worldwide people were gathering on the streets, stopping their daily activities, and took place around the many statues of their newly appointed genie. Jafar raised both his humongous arms, a gentle whiff of his manliness bustling through the city, and complete silence befell the Earth. People were quiet, animals made no noise, even the waves were to afraid to make any noise in the company of their master. "I AM GOD! MUSCLE-BOUND AND ABSOLUTE!!!" Jafar spoke to all of humanity, "YOU ARE ALL MY SERVANTS AND SHALL OBEY ME! YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED TO WITNESS THE PERFECTION THAT IS ME!" he continued. "I SHALL RULE THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE WITH A JUST VOICE, SUBORDINANCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED," he said, "THOSE WHO DISOBEY WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF A GOD AND THOSE WHO OBEY WILL BE REWARDED ACCORDINGLY!" Where some people quivered and cried as they felt the future would be apocalyptic, others burst into tears having finally met their savioyr. Unsuspectingly thoughts, from the inhabitants of the Earth, started flooding Jafar's mind. Thoughts of lust overcame him, people fantasising about being railed by Jafar and others being crushed by him. Jafar could feel their collective desire as people started cumming over all the statues. His body started to twitch as lust also overcame him, his muscles started tensing, Agrabahnians came at sight, and his cock got so hard that the skin was almost creaking. Jafar could feel his climax come closer and closer every nanosecond. People started praising him, chants of "All Hail Jafar, our saviour!" echoed around the globe, and Jafar could feel his balls churning and his nipples hardening. Then Jafar opened his eyes in ecstasy and looked down. Atop his cock sat Devi, he'd climbed his way up and was violently rubbing and licking the ungodly mushroom head. Without any delay, Jafar's neurons firing overtime, he climaxed and came!

This sight was truly magnificent, a truly miraculous sight. You could slowly see Jafar's groin flex and contract, redirecting the power through his ginormous anaconda cock. Jafar grunted and his body jerked, the first dollop of potent and virile cum shot through the air, quickly gaining distance from the god. Subsequently, Agrabah's main road started to split and a deep canal formed between the two halves of the city. Devi held on for dear life as Jafar jerked more and more, thick streams of cum raining down on the city. You could see the lucious stream slosh through his cock, towards the outer world. The juicy cum started dripping and swirling into the canal and a pearly white river of steamy cum started to flow through the otherwise droughty city. As soon as the river took shape and the power-filled cum reached the river banks, nature got a boost. The ground, on which nothing used to grow, was slowly being covered by beautiful plants and flowers. Floral beauty all around the globe was perfected and life was returned to the Earth. Also wildlife got a boost, as animals that were reaching extinction became far more virile and offspring got stronger. The steaming hot river of cum meandered through the city and covered the streets in a heavenly musky smell, like a thousand gyms combined. A tear rolled down Devi's cheek, as he'd never seem such immaculate beauty before. Only to think, this was the mere beginning...

As Jafar's panting breath echoed rhythmically through the city, his city, he moved his gorilla-looking hand towards his dripping mushroom head. He carefully grabbed the behemoth that is Devi and placed him on his hand. Jafar grinned at him and a soft growl, with a hint of squealing, escaped from Devi's beastly mouth. Together they descended to the hotspring of cum that fed the river beneath and Jafar placed his feet in both sides of the river bed. His now flaccid cock hung tightly between the colossal thighs and was still dripping cum, anticipation overcoming humanity with every drop that tumbled down to Earth. Jafar went down on one knee, crushing a crowd of willing servants in the process and grinding his knee just a bit extra for fun, and raised Devi up to the scarlet sky. Devi's beastly musculature stood proudly atop his masters hand, shimmering in the apocalyptic sun, with Jafar's mountainous pecs as a backdrop. Slowly Jafar lowered his hand, lowering Devi towards the river, making his way down his thick thighs and long shaft. Devi waited in anticipation as to what was about to happen, as did the whole of Agrabah. Jafar looked up and spoke to all of humanity subsequently: "MY LITTLE SLAVES... IN MY HAND I HOLD DEVI, MY FIRST AND MOST LOYAL SERVANT," Jafar spoke sincerely, "AS REWARD FOR THE WORSHIP TO HIS GOD, I SHALL BAPTISE HIM AND GIVE HIM MY BLESSING..." Jafar lowered his hand, looked at Devi with a grinn, and submerged the ifrit in the lucious cum river. Jafar stood up and licked off his claws, a jest of lust overcoming him as he felt what Devi was feeling.

Underneath the surface Devi was overcome by a sense of serenity. Then, as he felt his surroundings start to heat up, he could feel that his body was absorbing the actual potency of the ethereal semen. Devi could feel how his cells rejuvenated and his body filled with raw power. The earth's surface started rumbling and fire roared as Devi's transformation manifested. Agrabahnians looked with anticipation at the spectacle. Slowly the surface started to split and something started to arise from the holy river. A menacing pair of pitch black horns, shimmering in the sunshine, pierced through the surface. They were as long as a truck and looked like they could pierce through metal. This was followed by the luscious bush of burning manes, almost resembling a little forest. Then Devi's already immaculate, but now huge, head arose from the depths. A mixture of drool and cum dripped down from his porcelain white fangs. His neck was next, much more sizable than his head and wider too. A little tsunami sloshed over the riverbed as Devi's shoulders burst with power. His shoulders were pulsing with muscle stood quite far away from his head. Next his pecs appeared, both the size of a hot air balloon. They were beaitifully shiny, showing Agrabahs reflection rather clearly. His nipples were hard and steamy and pointed proudly up into the sky. Up next was his immaculate torso of enhanced 12-pack abs with beautiful and razor-sharp lats to the side. With his biceps next to his side he was almost to wide for the river, making the ground crack. He placed his giant hands on either side of the river, the sound of crunching bones escaped from under his palms as he squashed a group of bystanders. Then he pushed, he pushed himself upwards, and you could quite literally feel how he pushed the Earth a little of its axis. Then his powerbottom-worthy bubble butt arose from the river, proudly jiggling and casting a beautiful shadow on all that was behind him. Lastly were his legs, all three as thick as his torso. Wait... three... The Agrabahnians looked in awe at his third leg. It may have been a little shorter than Jafar's but its girth was incomparable. Beneath his girthy shaft a juicy sack of testosterone-filled goodness was formed. Finally, they all witnessed how Devi's claws set foot on the newly improved Earth, lava-like precum dripping from his enormous ballooning cock.

Devi heard petrified screams as he was overcome by a tingling sensation beneath his feet, almost like he was walking on feathers, just before the pleasant crunching of bodies beneath his new tonnage overshadowed the silence. He took his massive fist and encircled his inhumanly large throbbing and twitching cock at the pleasant feeling of power and superiority. His muscles bulged and fought for space as he moved even the faintest of movements. Though, limited by the excess of musculature, Devi had never felt more free and liberated. Proudly Jafar looked down at his first act of godliness, his first creation. Heck, a little tear of fulfillment might have even rolled down his cheek. Devi stood triumphantly in front of his master, about 3/4 the size of Jafar's, at the perfect height to snuggle those pompous pecs. All Agrabahnians started to chit-chat, since they started to realise who this beast formerly was. Stories about Devi started gushing through town and people were quick to gossip. "SILENCE!!!" boomed through the continents as Jafar demonically commanded humanity to shut their traps. "I PRESENT TO YOU MY FIRST CREATION, MY MASTER PIECE... or piece to master... HE WILL BE A DEITY AMONGST YOU MEATBAGS, HE WILL BE THE INFERNAL JUDGE AND JURY... BUT I SHALL BE THE EXECUTIONER!" he bellowed. As Jafar had finished his sentence, word had become truth, Devi instantly knew when people felt lustful, seeked power and so much more. He now wielded the power to condemn people to an eternal and infernal death in agony, one where Jafar's musculature was but a far away dream. A hell indeed...

Jafar glided back up to his temple and parked his thick ass on his throne. Devi quickly followed and took place on a daybed that was summoned next to his excellence. Meanwhile, Aladdin and his gang had taken their leave and fled into the desert. They were trying desperately to get away from his almighty malevolence. Jafar thoroughly enjoyed their efforts but one moment they were scurrying through the endless desert and the next they were all inside Jafar's temple. "A most excellent moment for a stroll through the desert," Jafar jokingly said to the gang, "But not even a little goodbye for your pal... That's very much unlike royalty." The gang tried to flee but every time Jafar disappeared from their field of vision, they found themselves right back in front of him. "Now, whatever shall I do with you... MY FRIENDS?!" he buldered. First, Jafar's eye landed on Jasmine, who'd started caressing Devi's newly improved being. "Princess... How glad I am you've come to your senses and how fortunate for you!" Jafar said. Jafar made an example of her, considering she radically changed sides. Devi picked her up and kneeled down in front of Jafar, holding Jasmine out to the deity's monster cock. Carefully she placed her hands on the monstrous anaconda, a shiver travelling up the god's body, reached forward and kissed the shiny tip.

Jafar couldn't contain his excitement and a forceful stream of golden and steamy piss jetted from his slit, embracing Jasmine in holy goodness. Jasmine, however, felt as if she was absorbing the golden shower, she felt as if she was being reborn. In his palm, Devi could feel Jasmine's being getting heavier. When the stream had subsided and was reduced to a mere drip. The gang could see how a blue shade was slowly taking over Jasmine's body. Jasmine's body grew proportionally, until she was about 2/3 the size of Jafar and at least a head smaller than Devi. Then, water started to swirl around her and her features started to change. First her hips became much wider, looking more and more like a Pixar mom by the second. Her bottom started to expand and a jiggle buttocks ripped through the fibres of her royal clothes. A slight six-pack appeared on her belly. Next her dense and prominent tits inflated into two serious mommy-milkers. No one in the world had ever seen such beauty in the world. Jasmine's entire body became more muscular and she looked as fit as ever. The orgasmic feeling that overcame Jasmine during her transformation had made her legs feel weak and her pussy wet, which was dripping on the floor. Devi instantly got hard and started slurping up the love juices. Jafar thoroughly enjoyed this entire scenario and once again spoke to his slaves: "ALL PRAISE MOTHER-ALMIGHTY JASMINE, DEITY OF LOVE AND FERTILITY!" he exclaimed, "SHE WILL HAVE THE POWER TO BLESS YOU WITH OFFSPRING, WHICH YOU SHALL RAISE IN MY HONOR!" With that being said, Jasmine felt a surge of magical prowess flow through her body and she did indeed have the abilities Jafar had granted her so graciously. Now, with a harbinger of death and a goddess of life and Jafar being the absolute king of all, it was time to deal with the rest.

Jafar carefully inspected what was left of the gang and pondered about what to do. He looked at the former Sultan, Aladdin and Abu. Aladdin longed to be what Jafar was, what Devi was. Not even what they were now but also what they were before. Aladdin longed to be muscular and dominant, he longed to be superior. "Please Jafar, bless me with muscle and I shall make humanity worship you," Aladdin almost squealed. Aladdin kept praising Jafar and asking him for his blessing. Then, a smirk appeared on Jafar's face and the three of them started floating towards his godliness. They came closer and closer and eventually reached his immaculate face. One after another they floated forwards and Jafar puckered his lips and kissed them. They receded back to the ground and magical aether started swirling around the trio. First, Aladdin noticed how Abu's squeals slowly turned into deeper grunts as Abu was transforming into a human-sized monkey. As lightning started striking him from within the aether. The human-sized monkey quickly took on the shape of a 7-foot behemoth of a roided gorilla. His pecs were big and hairy, his arms long and extremely wide, almost as big as his upper body. He now had thick legs but most surprisingly he now had a stunning 15-inch curved cock to please with. Abu looked in awe of his transformation, as did Aladdin. Next up a similar thing happened to the late Sultan Hamed. His short stature changed into an extremely tall human and his chubby body was rearranged into that of a silver fox daddy. Muscles burgeoned all over his body, quickly covered in a bushy layer of silver hair afterwards. Then, his stomach inflated to form the most beautiful and defined roid gut the world had ever seen. This was compensated by a plump dumptruck portruding from Hamed's backside. The piece de resistance was his cock, which was already impressive, but now had a pussy-destroying 10-inch girth. His clothes were rearranged, looking all the more sexy and covering his cock in a jockstrap, showing off his ginormous and juicy Sultan bulge. Anticipation raced through Aladdin's mind witnessing all these transformation and when he felt a tickling sensation around his groin, he closed his eyes and waited. A while later, unsure as to what he should feel, he opened his eyes. His heart dropped as he saw his sorry excuse for a cock trapped in a chastity cage, then, with tears in his eyes, he looked up and, through the bars of his cage, saw the entire length of Jafar's scarlet ethereal cock...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1