Liberty Falls - A Captain America story | FINALE is here! - Strongest One There Is

mrwaker

Oh God. What a continuation.

So many things can happen now.

What if Loki is watching the whole deal and he goes after CJ willingly. That would be a twist and tells him to shapeshift into himself to really put to test his body and what he can do.

Thank u for this.

Its great

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You all are the best. Apologies for the wait for the next chapter. This was always meant to be the finale of the series, but reading some replies here has encouraged me to write an epic epilogue. I'll get to work on it soon. :)

This chapter is gonna come with a big warning though

Story has gore/snuff. Don't read if you aren't into that.

A minor inspiration for this one was Thanos meeting Doom in Secret Wars, if that gives you an idea.

Pt. 3 - Titanfall

Heimdallr nearly jumped as the Bifrost opened in front of him, not expecting anyone’s arrival at the time. Thor was still busy on New Asgard leaving him unsure of who was about to appear before him, but it couldn’t be someone trustworthy, he gripped his sword tight as the flash began to fade in preparation for a fight. What he saw next would never escape his mind.

Out of the light a massive young man appeared completely nude and soaked with sweat. The size of the man was dumbfounding, every part of him defied proportions with how stunningly huge his muscles were, Heimdallr was immediately drawn to the man’s cock dangling between the mammoth thighs as it oozed and dripped cum. Then he noticed the man was carrying someone on his shoulder and his eyes widened.

The massive beast tossed his longtime friend like a ragdoll at his feet. Thor was completely knocked out and entirely naked, as Heimdallr stared at his friend in shock, he saw his friend was covered in cum, it leaked out of his ass and his face was battered, bruised, and smeared with the spunk. Did this massive adonis do this to Thor? Heimdallr shuddered with fear.

“Send me to Thanos, now.” The man’s voice boomed, stern and commanding. Heimdallr nearly wet himself in response as the man’s voice shook his entire being. He reopened the Bifrost without hesitation. He never once looked up from the fallen god before him, completely stunned and terrified. He only found comfort in knowing that the massive man immediately left and had given him mercy. 

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanos stood at the bridge of his ship, looking at the stars as he yearned for conquest. Each speck offered him a chance for glory and he wanted every one of them. He knew he would get to have his dream within time. Very few in this universe rivaled him, and it made him swell with pride. He always took pleasure in the ways he would bend and break those who tried to defy his will. As memories flash across his mind his cock stirred in excitement.

He was snapped out of his fantasy as the bridge was flooded in blinding light. He didn’t need to guess what was coming and a menacing grin formed on his face. “I guess I’m going to kill a god today.”

Thanos turned to greet his new guest, but instead of seeing the face of one he had destroyed before he was taken back by the appearance of a completely naked man. The man was absolutely gigantic, with muscle on top of muscle and bulging veins snaking across every inch, which included his gargantuan pulsing cock dangling free almost defying gravity with each throb. Thanos was stunned, but not impressed, no he was stunned that anyone would dare defile his domain in such an obscene way. Thanos would kill this man and it would not be pretty.

Thanos watched as a glob of something oozed out of the muscular man’s massive cock onto the floor and it instantly stoked the rage inside him.

“They will hear your screams from across the stars as I rip your spine from your body and feast on your flesh. For anyone to come to me in such a manner must be beyond delusion.” Thanos’ voice shook the entire bridge, it seemed as if the entire ship would collapse by the gravitas of his voice alone. Thanos almost began to worry the sad man before him would piss himself all over his bridge in fear. His worry turned to pleasure as his cock jumped at the thought of the idea.

The muscled beast in front of him didn’t piss himself. Instead his eyes seemed to shoot right through Thanos’ soul. The look behind them reminded Thanos of himself, that lust for conquest, that need to feel superior to every other being. Thanos’s cock jumped again in his trousers, nearly bursting out. This man was going to be his new plaything and he couldn’t wait to use the man’s skull as his new fuck toy, assuming it could hold up.

“Only to help me savor the moment that is coming, when I rip every limb from your body and spear your head with my cock I will allow you to say one thing. One final side plea. A gift from the ruler over the universe.” Thanos' face grinned with a menacing look that would have sent any being running in sheer terror. He began squeezing his fists in anticipating as the excitement and yearn for conquest nearly reached itself apex within him

CJ returned the grin with his own.

“Listen, your wrinkly purple twig. I’m only here to prove to every universe that there is no one else, but me. You are the last piece of trash left that might provide me a challenge, but trust me you skinny shit, in minutes you will be begging for me to fuck that lavender ass of yours as it will be the only thing you’ll ever want from the universe.”

Thanos roared in rage, he was lost in anger and his entire body flexed in response as it surged through him. The force caused his entire armor to explode off his upper body, flinging pieces of metal and leather across the bridge. Even the Sentry would have pissed himself at the sight of the beast’s unadulterated rage. Thanos’ titanium hard biceps and delts were mapped with veins that pulsed across every centimeter as they pumped up to an obscenely large size in preparation for complete annihilation. 

Without hesitation and in complete desire to break the muscle man, Thanos flew across the bridge and grabbed CJ by the neck, yanking the beast toward him and smashing his skull against the young adonis. Every fiber of Thanos’ being wanted to see the man’s skull shattered in his face. To his surprise this didn’t happen, but the impact had left its mark. The young man’s nose began to drip with blood, but the cost began to seep in and Thanos felt his head begin to throb. 

Still dangling in Thanos’ star crushing grip CJ reached up and wiped the blood dripping across his handsome face. The recoil from the blow nearly stunned him, but he had taken the colossal hit like a champ. He grinned as he watched Thanos’ face turn to confusion as the pain in his head flooded in. CJ’s cock throbbed between them as it hardened in anticipation of what was to come. It pressed up against Thanos’ bulging leggings as if offering  a secondary challenge. 

The feeling didn’t go unnoticed and it rekindled Thanos' rage. He screamed again and squeezed his grip, intent on crushing the young man’s neck into jelly. 

CJ felt the pressure against his neck, Thanos was no chump and he began to struggle to breathe. His nose went from a drip to a steady pour as the blood in his head began to swell and pool in the struggle. Perhaps he underestimated the being before him.

Needing to turn the situation into his favor CJ brought both of his arms up above his head, his hands locked together into a massive fist. His biceps flared beside his head, nearly crushing himself even further. His armpits were already drenched with sweat and before his next move he watched Thanos’ nostrils flare as they took in his scent. 

Thanos felt his cock jump as the young beast’s man scent invaded his nose. It shocked him as he couldn’t fathom what would cause such a thing to bring him pleasure. His focus left the sight of the man’s neck giving way to his hold and he found himself drawn to the biceps towering above his face. They were absolutely massive, each muscle displaying a stunning valley between each head. A vein bulged across each head like a river cutting through a mountain. The combination of sight and smell caused his mind to wander.

Realization snapped into his mind as he realized CJ was about to bring his fists down upon his skull like a piledriver. Thanos began to move his free arm up to brave against the blow, but he was too late. CJ’s hands slammed against his face with the power to make the ground quake. The force caused Thanos’ head to snap backward almost unnaturally; his nose nearly collapsed as it gave into the power that smashed into him. He dropped his grip on the other man and immediately grabbed his face in agony as pain flooded through him. The blow had completely broken his nose and he felt how badly misshapen it had become in his hands. 

CJ didn’t waste a moment, now free of the hold and brought his knee into the large man’s gut, his mind recalled the time he nearly killed Captain America with the same move. Thanos was much more of a man than Cap, but CJ had grown much stronger since then. He could only imagine just how much pain he was inflicting as watched Thanos entire body nearly cave in around his godly huge quads. CJ wished he could capture the moment in a photo frame because it had to have looked ludicrous. Thanos’ entire frame nearly crumpled across his titanium hard quads. His defined naked glutes flexed so hard they rippled with striations across the dimples as they fueled the blow. People would have made statues to honor the moment CJ thought. 

Thanos screamed in agony as his back slammed into the ceiling. The air immediately flying out of his lungs, he heard the bones of his spine crack from the impact. For moments he seemed to hold there, almost fused with the metal hull of his ship. As gravity began to take hold all he could see below him was CJ.

The sight imprinted into his mind instantly. CJ’s leg still raised, flexed so hard they exploded to a size that would dwarf an elephant. CJ’s face no longer displaying concern or struggle now sported a grin once again, his handsome face staring up at Thanos, showing off the small line of scruff along his chin. And his cock, CJ’s gigantic cock was at full mast above his leg, throbbing and dripping with a steady flow of precum as if in triumph over turning the tables in such a dramatic way. 

Thanos felt his mouth water. 

Thanos shook himself out of his stupor, but as he fell his gaze never left the sight of CJ. He slammed against the ground face first onto the floor causing the entire ship to buckle and quake from the impact. Thanos regained his composure immediately and jumped to his feet charging at CJ who simply stood there, not even trying to press the advantage. This man was cocky, and he was going to pay for his ineptitude. 

Grabbing the young adonis in a bear hug, as best as Thanos could given the sheer size of CJ’s massive lats and pecs, Thanos squeezed, intent on doing what he had hoped to do to CJ’s neck to his spine.

“Your head will pop off your neck and shower with blood as I squeeze you into nothing,” Thanos spat. Thanos channeled pressure that would shatter planets between his arms, his pecs pressing into CJ’s, barely finding room to expand between the two men. Thanos could feel CJ’s own boulder pecs pressing against him in defiance, refusing to yield. 

Intent on finishing this quickly Thanos roared, flooding every ounce of his strength into one purpose, crushing the trash in front him into nothing. But to his astonishment CJ’s body relented and didn’t move an inch under his grip. Then something caught Thanos’ eye from behind his straining pecs.

Thanos couldn’t believe what was happening. CJ wasn’t just resisting the bearhug, he was outright breaking it… with his cock. Thanos was almost mesmerized at the sight of the gigantic head of CJ’s stunning member poking through between their pecs. Precum flooded from the massive slit down between his chest. Thanos felt it oozing down his abs and drenching his pants, seeping inside and running down his cock, now rock hard and trying to burst out. Thanos almost felt embarrassed that he was so turned on this moment, and his next thought was of what it would feel like to have CJ fuck his meaty pecs right then and there.

Suddenly Thanos was bombarded by CJ moaning and his attention was brought back to that massive cock pressing between the two muscle beasts. He hadn’t realized it, but he was flexing his pecs against CJ’s cock subconsciously during his mini-day dream. He then realized CJ wasn’t even in pain, he was getting off to the hold. 

The thought that he wasn’t even close to dominating the large man sank into his brain. Once again it made his cock jump, this time jumping so hard it cleaved through his pants and slammed against CJ’s balls. They didn’t give way to his big cock, a cock that could split boulders in half, they just held firm against his mighty member as if to show who was in charge. He felt CJ’s balls churn, almost to acknowledge his thought. The feeling made his cock throb again. 

Thanos looked up at CJ’s face, still in stunning disbelief only to find the young man grinning at him again.

“I knew you’d give in eventually man,” CJ said, “you may not have fully realized it yet, but deep down you know I’ve bested you. All you want is for me to use you and gift you the pleasure of your life.”

“You are a buffoon and will soon be crying in pain as your spine turns to nothing,” Thanos stammered.

CJ laughed, then began to raise his arms, his lats expanded, nearly breaking the hold, but that wasn’t CJ’s goal. He simply flexed his arms as Thanos watched, the biceps on each side nearly doubling in size as CJ flexed. He had never seen such a display of muscle in his entire existence.

CJ didn’t just flex his arms. With a grunt CJ also flexed his cock, still trapped between the two. He flexed so hard it caused a massive load of precum to fly out, shooting hard against Thanos’ chin and lips dripping back down all over his chest.

Thanos’ senses were pummeled. He could smell CJ’s precum as it hit his lips. He wasn’t even sure how a man could exude power and dominance in such a way, but the scent was intoxicating. He instinctively licked his lips in response and the taste of CJ flooded his mouth. The salty seed almost seemed to burn against his tongue as he savored it. His cock throbbed once again and he felt CJ’s heavy meaty balls again.

Thanos let out a moan.

CJ just laughed.

The next few moments came as a blur to Thanos. His rage was gone and nothing but lust was left. Lust for the perfect specimen of life in his arms. He needed to taste him again, he wanted it more than anything in the universe. Without thought Thanos bent his head down and began licking CJ’s massive cock head like a popsicle. He began flexing and bouncing his pecs again over CJ’s cock hoping to milk more and more of CJ’s seed.

“Fucking holy shit that feels good, “ CJ moaned. His cock once again pouring out precum in response.

Thanos was lost in lust and slurped up every glob, even sticking his large tongue down CJ’s piss slit desperately trying to get it all. His mouth and throat tingled and burned as CJ’s precum coated his insides. It felt so good, it tasted so good. This was the nectar of a god.

Thanos came.

The orgasm was unlike anything Thanos had experienced, he thought he would faint as the first shot of his large cock fired. Trapped between CJ’s massive quads and balls it had nowhere to go but back over his own cock, his own spunk pouring over his balls and dripping down his legs. 

As Thanos shuddered and trembled, it sent waves of pleasure through CJ’s massive cock. “Fuck yes, that feels damn good. I’m just too much for you aren’t I you purple little slut.”

“Purple little slut.” As Thanos' orgasm began to wane the words sank into him and he looked back at CJ. The adonis wasn’t even looking at him, CJ’s eyes were rolled back in ecstasy. Thanos wasn’t anything but a toy for him now, and he wanted to be that toy so badly. 

“I really never stood a chance, did I?” Oh god, my god, please fuck me. Please before I die I must experience it. To be fucked by the greatest being to ever exist….”

As Thanos finally released his hold and lowered CJ down he was beyond ecstatic for what was to come.

CJ sneered and laughed at the sad man before him practically begging to be fucked.

The next few moments came as a blur to CJ. In a flash he spun Thanos around and slammed his fists down onto Thanos as he had done earlier to the man’s skull. Where he had been holding back before, he didn’t now. The entire time he had been toying with Thanos, never once in any actual danger.

Thanos let out a bloodcurdling scream as his spine snapped from the blow. Unable to stand, his entire body collapsed to the floor. Thanos couldn’t feel his legs or arms and fear flooded him for the first time in his life. 

CJ grabbed the man by his skull, squeezing enough to cause it to crack under the pressure. Thanos could do nothing but gurgle and scream in pain. CJ lifted Thanos up in one hand by his skull and watched as Thanos twitched in his hand. He turned Thanos around so he could see his face, the tears flooding down and a look of pure horror on the former tyrant.

CJ brought the man’s chin up against his massive cock, still raging with lust and power. Precum still oozing out and drenching his cock and balls. 

“Can’t wait to see your face as you get another taste of me,” CJ said with a sneer.

CJ began to pummel Thanos’ chin with his cock like a battering ram, using only the power of his massive legs to fuel movement, holding Thanos still in his hand so his skull took the blow entirely. 

Thanos could only scream as head was repeatedly bashed again and again by CJ’s cock. Within a few thrust his jaw began to collapse from the pressure, crumbling to mush as it gave way to an object harder than anything. 

CJ didn’t stop, he continued to pummel Thanos skull, now invading the roof of his mouth.

Thanos could only gurgle almost blacking out for the pain, his blood and bones spilling all over CJ’s cock and onto the floor.

CJ stopped.

“This is for killing half the universe. Your end has come.”

CJ thrust.

CJ came.

He hopes they’ll make statues of his cock shooting from Thanos' impaled skull like a fountain.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3