Liberty Falls - A Captain America story | FINALE is here! - Strongest One There Is

mrwaker

Interesting.

Cj went after Thanos and avenge those lives he took with the snap after the encounte with Thor  it only made him stronger and Thanos end came by his hands.

In sad the story is coming to an end. Its marvelous

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey yall, I know it's been a long while but I finally found the time and some drive to work out an epilogue of sorts for the CJ series of stories I've written. I need a little more time to edit it, but I hope people are still interested in one more chapter with CJ.

I can promise that it's epic and I can promise I had a fun time writing it!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Howdy yall, here is the last chapter I think for this series. I hope you all enjoy it. I still can't get over the praise I've gotten every time I enter this thread, you all are the biggest reason I kept writing. I I only posted the first chapter on a whim that someone might be into it, but I didn't expect so much support and even for a fellow member to reach out to encourage me to share more. This is likely the end of CJ's saga, but I have other stories written that I'd like to share with you all. They aren't superhero focused, but still touch on that feeling of dominance and power I like to write (and read!) about.

And who knows, maybe there will be another superhero themed saga to come. :) I'll be honest every time I see a hero getting the beatdown in some comic, show or movie it gets my brain going (Seriously go check out the fight scene of Subjekt 11 vs Superman in the show Superman and Lois. It's one of my all time favorites). 

Anywho, please enjoy!

Finale - Strongest One There Is

CJ stood at the gates to the center stage of the massive arena, his eyes fixated on nothing as his mind was elsewhere.  His thoughts raced with images of what was to come on and how he ended on this planet. He ran through so many scenarios in his head, each a vision of his upcoming bout and each bout ending with his complete and utter victory. The anticipation of each victory he imagined shot through him like lightning. The intense hardness of his cock was what brought his mind back to the present, its growing excitement for another conquest sending it into a frenzy. It twitched as CJ’s thoughts returned once again to what led him to this place. 

Not even a moment after Thanos’ end, CJ had gotten a call through the cosmos from Heimdallr practically begging for him to return. The guardian of the pathways had seen the entire spectacle, unable to turn away from the chance to witness a mighty being of CJ’s caliber. Heimdallr felt obligated to worship the man-god, no, the “god of gods” as he put it, and pledge his devotion to the most incredible being in all the multiverse. 

CJ didn’t really get it, or care, as Heimdallr was an afterthought to him, but he agreed to grace the man with his presence as a reward for being his taxi across the stars and knowing his place by not making a fuss. 

Heimdallr got the fuck of his life. The experience nearly caused him to blackout, but a well-timed flick of CJ’s finger across his face brought him to his senses with a bloody nose.

“Wake the fuck up and send me to that big idiot, whereever the fuck he is.”

“I-i-don’t understand my divine ruler, you have no equal anywhere, he stands no chance, w-w-hy bother?” Heimdallr squeaked out, his voice muffled as he tried desperately to stop the blood pouring out of his nostrils. 

The glare CJ shot at him caused him to instantly fall to his hands and knees, a feeble attempt to grovel knowing he should never question his god. 

CJ snorted then spat down on the man.

“The issue lies with the fact that HE still thinks he’s the biggest and the strongest there is. I just can’t let that be as it’s fucking wrong. NOW FUCKING SEND ME!”

There was a yelp and a rainbow flash, CJ may have heard faint sobbing as he left the realm. 

–—---------------

The shaking of the gate as the audience reached a fevered pitch in anticipation for the final showcase brought CJ back into the present. He didn’t know what planet he had landed on, he simply knew that another victory was moments away, another conquest, another display of dominance and superiority.

His cock throbbed again.

CJ had come to learn two things from his recent experiences. One was that his determination to overcome a challenge and his unwavering confidence was what fueled his growth. It didn’t matter if his opponent was bigger or stronger, through sheer will and the intense drive to see the moment of domination was what brought him growth and power. 

The second was that he really fucking enjoyed it. Nothing gave him greater pleasure than seeing some overconfident dipshit being forced to come to a realization that they were nothing, and CJ was everything. It wasn’t about putting down those lesser than him, it was about knocking these “superior beings” off their pedestal and straight into the dirt. Super Soldiers, gods, titans, cosmic beings all brought to kneel by a young man who pushed himself past the limits of humanity. The following elation of knowing he had overcome another hurdle with clear “superiority” gave him ecstasy unlike anything else. 

That’s why he needed to be here. It was another pedestal to topple and another chance for him to get his rocks off.

The moment finally arrived as the gate to the center stage began to open. CJ bounced on the balls of his feet in anticipation. The movement caused the nearby walls to shake as the ground quaked around him. The unsuspecting guards to the entrance nearly fell on their asses.

CJ didn’t notice however. His mind had begun to block out everything around him, focused solely on the upcoming fight. The sound of the crowd and announcers vanished into silence, the arena might as well have been empty to him as he stepped out into the limelight. Not even the pungent odor of lingering blood and decay from previous fights managed to enter his senses. 

One thing had his attention however. The shadowed figure behind the opposite entrance. CJ could feel their energy radiating from across the arena, a fervor about to smash down the gate in front of him to unleash his rage.

Sure enough, that’s exactly what happened. WIth a deafening roar the gate shattered into a million pieces, shrapnel flying into the crowds as a green mountain of a man charged through it. 

CJ finally had eyes on The Hulk, surprisingly rough around the edges compared to his expectations. The monster had dark circles and bags under his green eyes and sported a matted beard of pure white. In fact he was a lot hairier everywhere, completely covered in black and white fur all over his torso, arms and legs. One might even mistake Hulk for being a green yeti. He also wore a tattered loincloth, barely holding against his large frame, and in his right hand he held a dull chipped ax. Perhaps Hulk was less yeti and more Green Viking. 

CJ ran his hands through the thin layer of chest hair that ran through the center of his humongous pecs and lightly covered his rippling abs. He chuckled realizing he still had unexpected ways to grow. 

That chuckle had the unintentional, but unsurprising effect of sending the Hulk into rage. The sight of the large man before him more concerned with his own physique than the importance of fighting the Hulk infuriated him. Not even waiting for the match to actually begin, the Hulk charged full force at CJ, the ax in his hand held high. Upon his approach he brought the full might of arm down with every intention to slice CJ’s head clean off.

Of course that didn’t happen. The metal was like brittle candy as it came into contact with CJ’s now otherworldly dense skin and muscle, shattering into dust. 

Hulk boomed with a laugh as he eagerly awaited the sight of the bloodied head rolling across the arena, but when his mind caught up to the outcome rage filled him once again, the green menace screamed, raising his gigantic boulder of a fist high and down toward CJ with the hope of smooshing CJ’s entire being into one gigantic puddle of mushy muscle, bone, and blood.

Of course that didn’t happen either. 

CJ caught the Hulk’s wrist with one hand, completely stopping the movement. He didn’t dare to do anything more than holding the large arm in place, not yet. 

Again the Hulk roared, raising his other arm for another attempt, but once more CJ caught the hammer of a blow effortlessly, his grip lightly holding the massive green forearm. 

Hulk’s eyes widened, unable to truly comprehend what was happening, it only fueled his frustration of not getting the outcome he wanted, which of course sent his anger to the stratosphere. It only increased further as his attempts to wrestle his arms from CJ’s hold failed miserably. Hulk began to focus on the face of the young muscle beast, CJ wasn’t even looking his way, the man’s eyes completely fixated on the way his pecs ballooned and flexed from the position of his arms. 

“Puny little man thinks he is biggest and strongest.” The Hulk rumbled with laughter. “Hulk is biggest, strongest, no one match Hulk. No god, no small man like you. You think you can hold Hulk? Hulk crush you NOW!!!!” Screaming once again, and clearly telegraphing his next move the Hulk aimed to bring his mountain crushing quads straight through the stomach of CJ. But he never got the chance to find his footing.

Still easily maintaining the hold, CJ arched his back in slight and quick movement causing the massive body of the hulk to rise completely off the ground, his green hairy feet dangling. CJ then began to slowly arch his back lower and lower, bending back at the knees in a stunning display of flexibility. As his back nearly reached horizontal he stopped, holding the position. For the first time since the beginning of the “fight” the audience entered his brain as he was pummeled by gasps and laughter. 

The display was stunning, comical, and arousing all the same. The Hulk was now almost fully vertical with his legs circling in the air in confusion. But what had really stunned everyone was how his loincloth fell to gravity and exposed his large green ass, soft flopping cock, and massive balls that gave the audience the view of a lifetime. This scruffy Hulk had hair everywhere. However what happened next would be a story told for eons. 

Surprisingly, despite all that happened and the position CJ was holding, his own massive member hadn’t fully revealed itself. Through some unknown magic the large leather kilt CJ wore still kept it pinned down leaving only a few in the audience any idea of what was happening under it. Those few were the sources of the gasps he had heard. It needed to be set free and with one hard flex of his gigantic muscle cock and a small thrust, the straps of the cloth exploded flying into the crowd like a taut rubber band. 

His cock sprung out with such force it slammed against the one thing in its way, Hulk’s face. Where CJ had been deliberately holding back his strength his cock was not something he had prepared for. The entire might of his 6” wide shaft crashed into the Hulk’s jaw and nose knocking out half of his teeth, sending them flying through the arena like bullets and his nose was instantly broken, forced to the side as it gave way to the much stronger mass of flesh, green blood oozed from his nose. 

CJ genuinely grimaced when he felt the impact against his cock. He feared that he had killed the green monster in one unexpected and unsatisfying blow. The following screams of agony and tug of reflex of Hulk’s arms eased his mind. CJ finally began to realize the spectacle he had caused. He was holding the entire mass of the Hulk in the air effortlessly, while maintaining his position through the pure strength of massive legs and core. Given how heavy the Hulk felt in his hands, he estimated the monster to be around 1.5 tons, yet it felt like nothing to CJ. He then realized he could probably get a good pump using the Hulk as a barbell and the thought of seeing his massive titanic slabs of muscle even bigger and harder made his mind race with desire. 

Despite the still screaming Hulk, CJ began to raise and lower his arms, repeatedly pressing the Hulk. The screams quickly became muffled as The Hulk's face was forced to grind up and down against the massive cock still smashed against his face.  

The feeling of Hulk’s bearded face grinding against his cock filled CJ with pleasure, but he realized that this workout was far too easy for the full strength of his upper body. He didn’t want to set his cock free of the Hulk, but he really needed to see how strong he’d become. CJ slowly raised his torso back upward, but shifted his grip through the insane strength of his wrists  so the Hulk remained vertical, never once dropping in his hands. 

It was truly unbelievable. CJ not only held the Hulk high above his own head, but the sheer strength required to keep something the size of the Hulk perfectly balanced was incalculable. Combine that with the fact that Hulk was still desperately flailing above him, and it was obvious that CJ was truly a master of strength, power, and control. 

Not satisfied, CJ returned to his workout proceeding to shoulder press the Hulk with his entire focus on using only his delts for the strength of the press. Finally, after close to 30 reps CJ began to feel that wonderful burning sensation in his shoulders. The heads of his delts nearly burst from the pump, becoming so big they touched the sides of his head with each press. The skin felt hot metal against his ears. He gave it another 30 reps before feeling satisfied, but he already needed to feel more of his strength. 

He released his grip on the Hulk from his right arm. The shift in weight was immediately apparent and CJ nearly stumbled and dropped the massive beast in his hand, but pressing into the ground with his massive legs gave him a strong foundation and he maintained the feat. CJ then dropped his free arm and began to squat. The second he felt his ass brush against the arena floor he held the position for ten full seconds, then exploded off the ground in triumph as he finished the lift. 

“FUCK YESSS! Light fucking weight!” CJ screamed and he brought his free arm up into a flex in triumph. His now fully pumped delt flared and pressed against his ear. It was filled with dimples deep in the mountains of muscle with veins trying desperately to burst out of his shoulder as they flowed across the well defined striations. CJ’s balls churned up against his shaft as his muscle cock flexed as well in triumph, precum pouring out and down the shaft. 

As CJ lost himself in his own glory, he completely forgot about the green beast above him who now had realized he had a free arm to make use of. The Hulk continued to flail, and smashed his free arm into CJ’s forearm, pain immediately flooding his arm as his massive arm met with unbreakable muscle. 

The recoil caught CJ off guard and he completely lost his hold on the Hulk. Hulk fell forward and down head first. CJ quickly stepped back to prevent the Hulk from once again meeting his massive, now fully rock hard titanium muscle cock which likely would have completely crushed his skull on impact. Instead the Hulk fell headfirst into the dirt, the crash shaking the entire arena and the ground cracking beneath the beast.

As the dust settled what was left behind was a massive crater at CJ’s feet with a now completely naked Hulk face down in the dirt, his tiny loincloth lost, unable to withstand the impact. Most people would have melted at the sight of Hulk's massive green bubble butt completely there to take, but CJ wasn’t most people. 

CJ stepped down the slope of the crater to the massive monster breathing shallow into the dirt. He reached down and grabbed the Hulk’s hair in a tight grip, making sure the Hulk could feel his true strength. As CJ squatted down he lifted the Hulk’s head up off the ground, forcing him to look up at him. To his surprise the Hulk was still fully conscious, but his face was completely blank. CJ’s cock began to throb and jump at the sight of the Hulk’s expression. 

As the Hulk’s eyes came into focus he could hardly see anything other than the massive dripping cock in his face, but CJ was such a gargantuan mass of muscle that Hulk could still see the massive arms, quads, and shoulders of a man who eclipsed everything else in his field of vision. There was nothing else for the Hulk’s brain to absorb. The Hulk’s eyes took in everything he could see, the roadmap of huge veins that covered CJ’s huge cock, highlighted by the way his every flowing precum made them glisten. How large it was as it dangled above him, and with each throb and flex the Hulk understood how much power it had. His eyes followed the trail of a massive glob of thick clear precum cascading from the head, down a shaft the size of which made the Hulk question if you could even hold it all in his giant hands.It almost seem to ripple and flex in response to his gaze. And until finally it reached those menacing giant balls, the time of the journey seemed like an eternity to the Hulk as he watched a massive glob drop to the ground, the landing splashed so hard it grazed his lips. The Hulk’s mouth began to water. Then he realized it was just a man’s cock and his eyes widened as they focused on the man behind the cock. 

Hulk may have been big and a massive wall of muscle, but CJ was a massive wall of PURE muscle. Every cell of his body was dedicated to being as large, strong, and dense as physically possible. One muscle fiber was stronger than even the strongest muscle in the Hulk’s body. CJ was the embodiment of muscle. and no amount of rage could match that. While the Hulk couldn’t fully comprehend what it all meant, given his feeble mind, he managed to come to one conclusion. 

The Hulk’s brain was filled with only one thought. BIG.

BIG. BIG. BIGGER. BIGGER. BIGGER.

To CJ’s surprise the Hulk’s eyes slowly began to change into a different color. Rather the green of his eyes began to fade into pure gray.

“PUNY….. PUNY….. PUNY….. BIGGER!! BIGGER!!! PUNY….. BIGGER!!! BIGGER!!! BIGGER!!”

CJ was at a loss as he watched the Hulk completely stupefied, but undergoing some sort of transformation. The rest of Hulk’s body also began to lose its color, fading into gray.

“YOU BIGGER!!!! HULK PUNY!!!!” The Hulk screamed as the final effects of whatever transformation began to happen. 

“CJ STRONGEST. CHASE STEDMAN STRONGEST THERE IS. CJ HULK!!!”

CJ had no clue what was happening or how the Hulk even managed to learn his name, but his thoughts were answered almost immediately as some force flooded into him. Deep down he felt a sudden wave of rage and anger, followed by thoughts of subservience. These thoughts weren’t his own, but some entity, perhaps an entity that resided in the Hulk?

CJ began to connect the dots, whatever was the source of Hulk’s strength was fueled by the necessity of being the strongest, most powerful being. The moment CJ’s cock had hit the Hulk, the entity’s rage tempered and it began to mix with fear. It had determined that CJ’s true strength was exponential and The Hulk’s limited capacity would be its doom. It had conceded defeat upon witnessing the level CJ had reached and how far above the Hulk he was. It didn’t seek to join with  him, but serve him. 

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT, are you fucking serious?” CJ began to snort with laughter. “Your power is so weak it would beg to be with me just to survive. What do you have to say to that you puny green… I guess gray weakling now?”

“FUCK ME!” Hulk screamed, catching CJ completely by surprise. “FUCK GRULK! FUCK ME, FUCK GRULK!”

“The fuck?” CJ couldn’t really believe the way this had turned, but he wasn’t about to deny the opportunity, how good it felt to see the massive gray oaf now practically begging to worship and pleasure him. 

Most people would have dreamed to have one night with the Hulk, either getting fucked by him or fucking him, but that wasn’t CJ’s next thought. No, he had something else on his mind.

Getting back to that workout. 

CJ obliged Grulk by lifting him up closer to his massive cock, and without a second thought Grulk had already begun to slide his large tongue up and down CJ’s 15” cock. CJ shook Grulk lightly, commanding him to stop, instead sliding the beast’s tongue down and at his own pace, using Grulk’s tongue as a toy to get himself off with. Grulk didn’t resist, he only wanted to please his new master. 

“Alright, I think we’re all warmed up now, let’s hit it.” CJ said as he flexed his cock feeling it reach a new level of hardness he had never witnessed, it felt so fucking good. He wanted to see just how strong he truly was. 

CJ pulled Grulk’s mouth up near the head of his cock as he pointed it downward. Slowly he began to slide his muscle cock down the Grulk’s throat. He could have easily forced it in it fast and hard, but he didn’t want to break his new equipment. Thanks to Grulk’s size the beast took in a third of CJ’s cock without much trouble, but CJ didn’t stop, and before long Grulk’s throat gave way with no hope of resistance as the rest of CJ’s cock invaded him. Tears fell down Grulk’s face as he struggled to breathe any air as CJ’s cock had blocked his airway, but Grulk was willing to die to pleasure CJ.

As CJ felt the hairs of Grulk’s beard hit the crotch he released his grip. Shifting his weight slightly CJ prepared himself for the next move and Grulk held still, knowing not to do a damn thing. 

With a grunt CJ flexed his cock and almost as if a balloon Grulk’s entire body lifted off the ground, his massive legs and arms dangling beside him completely suspended by CJ’s cock. A second later he felt his toes touch the dirt around him and another second later he was back in the air. CJ was using his entire nearly 2 ton body as a weight to work out his massive stronger than anyone muscle god cock. 

Every rep filled CJ with both pleasure and pride. He had worked out every other muscle, but the experience of deliberately working out his cock muscle was novel to him. He could feel his cock getting a pump, a fucking pump, growing another 3 inches inside his gray plaything dangling from him. Grulk had long since passed out, unable to breathe, but CJ kept going, now walking around the arena strutting and flexing as Grulk bounced and flailed, parading the display around the arena in triumph.

The crowd was long lost in lust pleasuring themselves furious at the display or simply on their hands and knees in worship of CJ the god before them. CJ hit pose after mind-blowing pose to his adoring fans, given the crowd a full fucking pose routine with the defeated and spent Hulk dangling from his cock like nothing. The screams of encouragement and moans of lust from the audience fueled CJ reaching a crescendo in his mind. CJ pooled the entire moment into one  stunning double bicep pose, arms and delts now displaying their full glory, mountains would have wept. It was a combination of muscularity no other being had managed. The sound of faints, moans, and cheers flooded him. Every nanosecond of the moment swelled into CJ as he made one final display of his achievement, of his godliness, of his size, of his strength, of his power, of his dominance, he flexed every muscle, including his cock and balls.

CJ fucking came, CJ came like his entire fucking body, every fucking muscle joined in his pleasure. The first ejaculation was so powerful, the toy on his cock shot clear through the arena, through the sky, and into orbit. No one knows if Grulk survived or where he landed, and no one cared, as CJ’s cum began to rain down all over the arena, every worshiper tried to get a taste or a drop inside them. CJ flexed with each shot, doing his best to shoot over each section of the arena

Not a single person left the arena that day dry. Some say that a single drop of CJ’s cum caused many to triple in size and quadruple in strength, most were happy to simply be graced by receiving a fraction of CJ’s essence.

Where the planet’s name was previously unknown to CJ, it gained a new title, Halstead, one he picked when the denizens begged to make their entire world his altar. In time mortals and gods from across the universe made their way to Halstead to serve CJ. Some, of course, did arrive to challenge the being heralded as the God of Muscle, the being without equal. Odin, Ikaris, Sentry, and many others made their attempts to dethrone CJ. They all either quickly learned to kneel or were fucked into oblivion. 

As eons passed Halstead not only became a place of worship of the great CJ Stedman, God of Muscle and Strength, but also a place where all citizens devoted their lives to feats of strength and size. The people shared no equal across the stars when it came to physical might save their one Superior, their one and only god.

In another universe two planets were locked in war; headed to extinction.

A young couple of nobility wrestles with despair as they could create no child.

In hopes of keeping their family line alive they made a bargain.

Nearly half of their planet's wealth for one vial.

A “magic liquid” from some far off universe, its contents said to have spawned from an entity without equal.

It gave the couple life. A baby was born.

The baby was shuttled across the stores as their home crumbled.

The pod crashed onto a small pig farm in Mildenhall, England to the joy of Robert and Marie Gent.

The new life of a Superior being began.

• Like 22

Man whata  finale and that last paragraph was a nice twist. CJ was always destined to eb GREATER than others. His real family made a deal for his survival and boy! he did survived.

I cant wait to read more from you. This was excellent. IOn can totally see a second part where we see the effects of his cum on Captain America and Thor, tehy both turning into real alphas and dominating their enemies.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2023 at 9:23 PM, Ro20316 said:

We might have an art for cj thanks to @JostinS

_f338cfb1-0bfe-4899-983a-86dccf37917b.jp

_1b4a4ce7-42d2-4646-8614-230285969e86.jp

_639c45e0-8de5-4fa5-8f3b-94bb138bb6fd.jp

_fd121723-f5ad-4afd-b03c-786bd1329807.jp

These are great! Not far off what I had running through my head.

Oof the thought of CJ arm wrestling the Hulk into submission!

• Like 3