Throwaway0282639

Working on the Part 2. It’s long as I’m not breaking it down into many smaller chapters, just a few larger ones. 

• Like 3

a little something different for the first part of Season 2. 

Season 2: Fall Break

It had been almost two months since James had been home. His classes were more work than he had bargained for. He spoke with an academic advisor and had worked out a rigorous course schedule, doubling up on classes, taking classes during the winter semester, and working an internship on the side for additional credits towards his major. James had always been intelligent, but this was pushing him to his limits. Between early morning workouts, class, then an internship in the evening, he hardly had time for anything else. But it would all be worth it. 
    James had an ultimate plan in mind, he knew what he was working for. The faster he was finished with his degree, the sooner he could transfer to a college back in his hometown for a post-graduate degree and move back to his hometown. He had given this a lot of thought and he had decided he didn’t want to move back in with his dad, he knew he needed his own space, but he also knew he had to be near John. The month that he’d been away had been agonizing for him, his cock constantly throbbing at the thought of his dad working out and getting bigger, and bigger, and he knew the next time he saw his dad he would lose it at how much mass John had gained. While they couldn’t see each other face to face, they had been regularly texting and talking, exchanging the occasional dirty picture or raunchy video, but mainly their conversations centered around their progress in the gym, it seemed each day with James or John was hitting a new milestone, a new PR, going up a shirt size, adding reps onto a workout. James found it hard to keep up with his Dad’s progress, but that was okay, he always wanted his dad to be the bigger man, that was where he found him most attractive, elevated above him in every way, completely in control. 

Now, coming up on Fall Break, James would finally have a break. An entire week off, school was out, his internship was on pause, he could relax, and he knew exactly where he planned to do it. 
Cramming himself into his tiny car, James left for home. He really needed to work on saving up for an SUV or a truck, he could swear the low riding car was about to start scraping the ground under his weight. 
    An hour into his drive, John called him, “Hey, son, just calling to see where you’re at?”
“I’m about an hour in, so just a couple hours left.” James replied. 
“Perfect.” Said John quietly.
“What?” James asked.
“Oh, nothing. Just when you get here park on the street, don’t block in my car. Also, I have taken off of work for the next 4 days to spend some time with you, we have so many things to do and catch up on!”
“I’m really excited, I need to relax!”
“I bet you do, and daddy knows just how to get you to loosen up.”
James blushed, even though he couldn’t see John, his boner couldn’t tell the difference.
“Wanna hear a secret?” John asked.
“Sure.”
“I haven’t blown a load in almost two weeks, I’m saving it all for you.”
James moaned uncontrollably at the thought, ‘Well drive safe boy, I’ll see you when you get home!” And John hung up the phone. 
Shit, James thought, his rock hard cock pressing against the steering wheel, precum leaking through his underwear and joggers. He wanted to pull over and take care of it, but he had also been saving a load up to impress his dad, he couldn’t ruin that now. 
James turned on a podcast related to his major and relaxed into the seat. Letting his thoughts drift to anything except the huge, horny, hairy beast waiting for him at home. 
With the anticipation of what was to come, the rest of the drive went by quickly for James, and before he knew it he was pulling up his dad’s street. 
As he parked, he noticed a house a few doors down from his own had a ‘SOLD’ sign in the yard. Interesting James thought, as everyone in the neighborhood had a strong attachment to where they lived, and none of them sold after COVID when it was most lucrative, who would have bought a house here, and what family moved out?
James thought back, trying to remember who had lived in that house. Then he reached over to grab his backpack, suddenly his car started to shake and vibrate. It began to tilt backwards like it was going uphill, James quickly checked the brake and made sure the car was in park, anxiously trying to figure out what the hell was happening. Then the intense angle of the car decreased, and James looked out the windshield to see John’s face peering over the hood of the car, a smile beaming across his tanned face, a thick beard growing in. His shoulders had veins popping from them, and the deltoids were exploding as John held the car in the air. 
“Welcome home, James! Surprise! ha ha ha.” John said as he slowly lowered the car down, as he did more and more of his body was exposed. He was wearing a tight white tank top soaked in sweat with paint stains of many colors dotting the expanse of the shirt. The shirt had very clearly not started as a tank top, as the sleeve showed where they had been ripped to shreds, most likely explanation being John’s massive biceps had done the trick. The center of his chest was exposed where the tank-top had given way to the ever expanding chest, too wide and too thick to be contained by almost any shirt, his dark chest hair spilling out, but deep striations still visible through the mess of fur. His big nipples hard and visible through the sweat wet white fabric. Lower the car went, showing the shirt didn’t even come down to his waist, it was nothing more than a glorified crop top, with his hairy abs and ripped obliques on display. Lower still, and the car was on the ground, John standing in front of the car. He was wearing a pair of cut off jean shorts, only, James knew they were actually ripped off, where a pair of jeans had failed at containing the massive tree trunk thighs in the denim. Leading to the worn area in the center of the jeans, where the blue fabric had been stretched and worn down so it was no longer blue, but a faint white, rips and tears abound over the jeans, almost as if John was trying to push them to their limit until they exploded off of his body. The obscene bulge in the pants a welcomed and familiar sight to James as he recognized the melon sized bulges of his bull balls, and the thick snaking tube of cock that was coiled and ready to strike. 
James took a deep breath, his horny self nearly unable to look at John without blowing his load right then and there. 
“Well, come on, get out and give your old man a hug!” John called. James got out of the car. 
“You had me worried, I thought the car was rolling down a hill or something!” James said, playfully punching at John’s shoulder, and feeling his knuckles crack as they made contact with solid steel.
“I knew it would be funny, you should have seen the look on your face, and then, you should have seen it stay there when you got a glimpse of this body.” John said, bouncing his pecs and then pulling James in for a hug, burying his face in the hairy sweaty darkness that lay between his huge mounds of chest muscle. 
James felt around John’s back, allowing his hands to explore every bit of new muscle John had acquired during their time apart. 
Pushing out of the hug, “Damn son, you’ve gotten huge!” John explained as he reached forward and gripped James’s bicep, allowing his hand to travel across his son’s shirt and grabbing his hefty pec and giving it a squeeze. 
“Thanks dad, all because of you!” James blushed, he loved the way his dad took pride in the work he put into his body. 
“Let me help you with your bags.” John said, opening the trunk and grabbing out James’s things. James began to walk towards the house and John called, “Where are you going?”
James looked back in confusion and saw John was walking down the street, he took a turn and began to walk up the sidewalk of the house that had recently been sold. 
James followed John, confused, had his dad really moved just a few houses down? Why? it his dad’s vehicle was still parked in front of his old house. 
James made it to the front door, and walked in. The house was small, but it was completely renovated, tall ceilings, and refinished hardwood floors. New finishings and appliances still with stickers on them visible in the open concept of the home. 
“You like it?” John called from down the hall as he dropped James’s things in a room.
“I guess, did you move?”
“No.” John said, walking back into the main room, “It’s for you.”
James took a sharp breath, “What?”
“Well, to be completely honest, I have been making quite a bit of money flipping homes across the country. Doing all kinds of designs and renovations. Since I’m a one man wrecking crew, I can move anything and everything without the need to hire workers for help, or expensive equipment, really cuts down on costs and increases profit margins. All that to say, when this house went on sale, I bought it initially to flip it, but if you’d like, it’s yours if or when you move back, no pressure i can always sell it, it’s fully paid off and…”
James cut John off by rushing him and jumping into him, wrapping his arms around his dad’s thickly muscled neck in a tight embrace and kissing him. John returned the favor, placing his hands under James’s ass to hold him up, and falling into the kiss himself. When they parted James said, “Thank you. So much. I don’t know what to say.”
“Just tell me if you’re open to living here. I know it’s close to me and you wanted to be independent but…”
James cut him off again, “Relax, I love it, I’m very thankful, I’d love to live here.”
“I still have several things to do, mostly on the outside with landscaping and siding and the roof, but it will be done right about May of next year when you said you’ll be moving back.”
James’s eyes were wide and bright as he looked at his dad, “Thank you.” He said, and he relaxed into John’s arms and stayed for a moment. 

“Knock knock!” A voice startled James and as he looked to the door, Frank was there. He looked about the same as before, but more lean and ripped, his arms a roadmap of veins. 
“Frank!” John called, “right on time!” Frank walked in holding a few bags of what James assumed to be food. 
“Is the chef here yet?”
Like clockwork, another behemoth appeared behind Frank in the doorway, “Can’t wait to see me again, Frank?” the older man said. His slick grey hair laying in a clean cut, his wide frame nearly on par with Frank, as he walked in, and Frank moved, John got a better look at the man, he looked vaguely familiar. “Remember me?” the older man asked.
James didn’t want to be impolite and say no, but a name wasn’t coming to mind. He remembered where he’d seen the insanely muscular silver fox before, “Yeah, you own the restaurant!” 
The older man chuckled and walked towards James, extending his large hand, James noticed the hair on his arms creeping down to his knuckles, this man was a gorilla, “Names, Wayne.”
James shook his hand, a firm but friendly grip implied. James looked into his swirling deeply colored eyes, and said, “I remembered seeing you, but I couldn’t remember your name, I’m sorry.”
“That’s okay kid, most people do remember when they see a body like this.”

“Alright, relax.” John said laughing, “No flirting until AFTER we eat.”
Wayne blushed and walked to Frank, “help me in the kitchen?” And he smacked Frank on the ass. Frank jumped a bit at the force of the spank, but then followed Wayne to the kitchen. John was shaking his head.
“Why are they here?” James asked, quickly correcting himself, “not that I don’t want them here, I’m happy for company, I just didn’t know this was planned.”

“Oh, think of it like a welcome home party, except were going to eat like kings and then were going to fuck and suck until we can’t cum anymore, or everything is coated in cum, whichever comes first.”
James’s knees went weak, “What?”
“Oh yeah, we were all working out this morning and I told them you were coming home. Frank insisted on needing you to fuck him again, and Wayne had been wanting to join in since the day we ate at his restaurant. I figured since you love muscle so much, the more the merrier…In fact…” John got a mischievous grin on his face, and walked to the kitchen. Whispering to Wayne and Frank, the three glancing back at James as he stood frozen like a deer in headlights, trying to relax his raging hard on before he came looking at the three muscle giants before him. 
It seemed no sooner than James had closed his eyes to blink, he opened them, and all three older men were standing in underwear. Frank wearing a bright pink jockstrap that allowed his ample ass to hang out on full display, Wayne wearing a pair of black leather unders which hugged his form and showed off his huge bulge, fuck, James thought, that looks bigger than dad’s! And then John, stripped down to a red thong, nope, John was still the biggest, that’s for sure. As Wayne and John stood side by side their growing cocks bumping against each other, pressing harder and harder against their respective fabrics. Frank had leaned forward, pushing his ass out, and Wayne and John began to smack their bulges against the meaty bubble butt, their soft heavy cocks creating a solid *twack* with each smack, and Frank’s ass rippling in response. 
“Well, are you just going to look or are you going to come hang out with us?” John said, winking at James. 
James took his clothes off just as quickly as the other three had done, however his underwear were old and worn, he hadn’t prepared like the other three. His big stud cock had stretched this pair over and over, they were stained by cum and ripped in more places than one, the fabric forced apart by the younger man’s elegant cock. 
All three looked at James, practically drooling, his shaven body seemed to glisten under the newly installed lights of the kitchen. His huge body on display, bigger than Frank, almost as big as Wayne, but perfectly symmetrical, his 8 pack hard and deep, his chest sitting like a heavy shelf thanks to John’s genetics. His big arms hung at his side, pushed out by his wide wing like lats. His young horny cock was jumping and twitching as the three daddies took in the sight of him, precum again leaking through the tortured fabric of his briefs. 
John snapped them all back into reality, “Alright, like I said, no fun until after we have a nice dinner.”
“Nice?” Wayne scoffed, “If you wanted nice we should’ve eaten at my restaurant, not here nearly naked.” 
John eyed Wayne playfully, “Well, you can go to the restaurant, but the after dinner party will be here.”
Wayne conceded without a word, knowing damn well he wasn’t leaving without some force of nature dragging him from the house kicking and screaming. 
Frank worked on prepping the assorted veggies, and meats, while Wayne took position at the stove creating some incredibly good smelling meal. John had taken the liberty of preparing a dessert, although it looked odd to James, strawberries, whipped cream, melted chocolate? Were they having fondue?
James, in his infinite college wisdom, took it up in himself to make sure everyone had a beer or mixed drink in their hands, nothing made big men hornier and hotter than a few drinks. 

They continued their dance in the kitchen for a bit, Frank and Wayne working to prepare the main meal, John setting the table and organizing an assortment of dessert things on a side cart, and James taking care to make sure everyone was feeling just frisky enough with a little alcohol. 
the culmination of their efforts led to an incredible spread presented on the heavy wooden dinner table. The table looked like it had been created from one solid giant tree, it’s thick legs and thicker table top looked like it could support hundreds of pounds of weight. 
Thankfully, they had prepared enough food to feed four giant men, they scoffed down the meal, barely uttering a word, apparently everyone had been hungry. Then, Wayne and Frank eyed John with hungry eyes. John smiled a wicked smile again, and stood up and began to clear the table. After it was clear, Wayne laid down a linen, covering the top of the table. 
“You ready for dessert, son?” He said, James continually confused by his father’s secret subtle sexual subversion. 
“Sure.” James answered, tentatively. 
“Lie on your back, on the table.” James’ confusing must have shown on his face, “Just trust me.” John said as he grabbed James’s ragged underwear and ripped them off of his body without effort, James’s heavy cock bobbing and swaying.”
James climbed on the huge table and lay on his back. 
“Put your hands behind your head, get comfortable.”
James complied, again, and then Wayne began to select different things from the cart. First, whipped cream, now James was getting the idea. 
Wayne sprayed whipped cream over James’s big nipples, and a bit at the thick head of his cock. At once, Wayne, Frank, and John attacked. Wayne and Frank each latching onto a nipple, licking, sucking, and biting the whipped cream away, and John swallowing his cock, whip and all, sucking the sweet cream off his son’s cock. James moaned in response, the three huge older men worshiping his body with their mouths, they sprayed whipped cream on his abs, and licked it off, then his biceps, then onto his balls. The three ranenged his body, sucking and licking every exposed, bare part of his huge frame. 
James shivered as he felt three large tongues working up and down the length of his rigid cock, culminating in a tongue full make out session centering over James’s cock head, so much precum leaking out, adding to the salty sweet taste that John, Wayne, and Frank shared as they kissed. 
“I’m… I’m gunna shoot…” James said, in between deep, heavy breaths as he fought the release.
“Do it!” John ordered, his tone, demanding, the words dripping with lust. 
James arched his back and shot his load, his cock pointed straight up and surrounded by three gaping mouths. The three daddies fought to quench their thirst by taking as much of James’s cum as they could. James shot squirt after squirt, his balls constricting to his body as they emptied into the waiting mouths.
The flow of cum slowed, and Frank showed off by deep throating James’s cock, sticking his tongue out at the base to lick the tight balls. 
James lie for a moment, recovering, and then John extended his hand. James grabbed it and John lifted him up off the table and onto the floor in a swift motion, His huge cock swollen and begging for release. 
“Who’s next?” John said, wiping the remainder of Jame’s cum from his lips. 
Wayne laid on the table next, his hefty cock laying down on his abs, creeping up past his belly button, stretching over his cut abdominal muscles, and the uncut head of his cock poking at the base of his pecs. The clear ooze collecting in his foreskin and then leaking out onto his hairy body. 
Wayne was covered in a layer of salt and peppered hair from head to toe. James took a moment to appreciate the man laying in the table. His hair slicked back and still perfectly in place, his razor sharp jawline accented by the light grey 5 o’clock shadow. His huge chest was covered in a thick layer of darker hair, with silver interspersed throughout, while not quite as large as John’s chest, or as ripped as Frank’s, Wayne’s claim to fame had to be his huge nipples, larger than a silver dollar, thick as a thumb, erect, he had clearly had them worked on HARD during his life. As he lie there, Frank flicked one of the man’s nipples, causing his cock to jump and burp a large glob of pre from his covered cockhead. The load landed on his pecs and it slowly dripped and slipped into the crevice between the hairy mounds. That confirmed what James knew, they were his sweet spot. His large arms hung at his side, covered in a fine layer of grey hair, and tattoos. James had never noticed them before as he was always wearing long sleeves, but the tattoos were full sleeves on both arms, a myriad of different art styles adorned the rippling surface from his thick forearms up to his big arms, stopping just short of his large rounded shoulders. 
Working his eyes down Wayne’s body, James took in the incredible girth of Wayne’s cock, while it wasn’t as long as John’s it was thicker. The huge lethal weapon lay on his furry abs, sensitive to even the slightest breeze. Thick and covered in veins, James was considering it may be thicker than his own big forearm, god, to be slapped across the face with that hammer. 
Wayne’s legs were no less impressive, covered again in tattoos and hair they were thick and powerful.
“James, would you like the honors?” John said, offered a bowl of melted chocolate. Taking hold of the bowl, James noticed it was warm, almost hot. He wanted to at least pretend like he knew what to do, do he took the small golden spoon from the dish and began to drizzles chocolate up the length of Wayne’s cock, it took quite a bit more chocolate that James had thought due to the lengths and impossible girth of the older man’s cock. At the head, James pulled back Wayne’s foreskin and drizzled the tiniest bit right at the tip. He then moved to the nipples and coated them each with chocolate, using the spoon to smack them a few times just to watch the thick cock twitch as Wayne lie on the table smiling with anticipation. 
“Alright son, where do you want to start?” John said. 
James looked up and Frank and his father were looking at him for direction. 
“Dad’s lets take these huge tits, Frank, I want to see how an expert sock sucker handles such a wide cock.”
The two smiled and took positions. Wayne still lie on the table, almost vibrating with excitement. Frank started, his big tongue working it’s way up the length of Wayne’s cock. At the head, the size flared, unable to be covered again by foreskin until he relaxes. Frank cleaned the chocolate off, and then began to swallow the great length. His jaw seeming to unhook, his lips spreading impossibly wide, his throat bulging out as he took more and more of Wayne’s cock. 
James looked at John, and then down to the nipple, waiting for him. 
He devoured the chocolate, the sweet taste of the chocolate coating his mouth as he worked on the sensitive nipple. Wayne bucked his hips in response to the stimulation, and Frank choked in response to what must have been Wayne’s cock throbbing and dumping a load of precum into his throat. Frank quickly released the monster cock and coughed, “God damn Wayne!” He said as his eyes watered.
“Not my fault you can’t handle a cock.” Wayne said laughing. James looked up, watching his dad continue to work over Wayne’s other nipple, sucking with gusto, and causing Wayne to writhe in pleasure as the huge man controlled him through his nipple. 
“Fuck… John… Slow down… I’m gunna…” 
John grabbed Wayne’s other nipple and began to work it with his large calloused hand, and Frank was working on Wayne’s low hanging balls. 
“James, get ready, this one’s for you!” Wayne said, and James grabbed the big dick in both his hands, damn it was so thick, he couldn’t wrap his hands around it. He stick out his tongue and began to work the ultra sensitive head of the cock while working the full length in his grasp. 
Wayne’s body convulsed and he shot, his first shot covering James’s face, and the next few James aimed directly into his mouth, the sweet flavor of the cum threw him off guard as he continued to swallow load after load of the thick cum. 
When his orgasm subsided James stepped back, letting the cock fall against Wayne’s abs with a wet smack. 
John leaned across the table, over Wayne, and licked a large mouthful of cum off of James’s face, and then pulled him in for a kiss, the two sharing and savoring the sweet flavor of the load. 
“Not bad old man.” John said, “what have you been eating, you taste incredible.”
“Just lots of fruit I guess.” Wayne said, winking at John.
“Alright, Frank, you’re up.”
Frank looked as giddy as a schoolgirl as he climbed on the table, but he positioned himself differently. Frank lie on his stomach, exposing his ass. James licked his lips in anticipation, remembering the tight wet embrace of Frank’s strong muscled ass. 
John grabbed the whipped cream and began to apply it liberally to Frank’s ass, using the rest of the bottle to cover the huge muscled glutes spread across the table. 
Frank wiggled his ass a bit, showing off it’s incredible size and bounce as he did. Wayne, John, and James looked at each other and they dove towards Frank’s ass. 
All three fought for the hole, but John won, muscling his way in ahead of James and Wayne. 
James worked his way over Frank’s ample ass. Clearing away the whipped cream, and getting to the rock solid muscled ass beneath. 
The whipped cream disappeared quickly, and John continued to work between Frank’s cheeks. James watched as his dad expertly worked his tongue into Frank’s deep crack. Wayne and James used their hands to pull apart Frank’s heavy cheeks, allowing John to probe deeper. 
John continued to work Frank’s hole, and then he pulled back, “There ya go son, he’s ready for ya.”
James looked at his dad, then to Wayne, the two older men smile at him, “What are you waiting for, he’d been waiting for a dickin’ from you for two months.”
Frank turned his head and eagerly looked to James, practically drooling. 
John and Wayne made their way to Frank’s front, presenting him with their cocks, which he took in each hands and began to worship, John’s extra long cock, and Wayne’s big thick dick. James climbed on the table and positioned his cock between Franks hefty cheeks. As he slid his hard cock into Frank the familiar grip of the huge well defined ass pulled him in. James began to fuck with intense speed. As he fucked, he shoved Frank’s while body with a force that pushed his mouth deeper and deeper on the cock he was servicing. 
John and Wayne began to make out, Wayne feeling John’s massive muscles. The feeling of Frank’s tight hole, the worshiping of his dad’s muscles, watching Frank devour the two mammoth cocks, John and Wayne kissing deep; it was all to much for James’s overactive libido, and he blew  his load into Frank, he kept fucking, shoving his load deeper and deeper into Frank as the man moaned with his mouth full of cock. 
At the sight of James breeding Frank, Wayne came, pumping his load down Frank’s throat. 
Frank, Wayne, and James all relaxed, panting from their release. 
“My turn.” John said, his giant cock so heavy it lay flat on the table, his muscles pumped to the max, body covered in sweat.
He lie on the table, eager for his turn. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...