Throwaway0282639

Me too, or five rather!Β  Each chapter is better than the last with more detail keeping us all hooked.Β  Great job!Β  Can't hardly wait until season 2 comes out :)Β 

• Thanks 1

Such a great series! James' interactions with Frank and John are topnotch, as are the muscle descriptions. And love love love the muscle measuring! Thanks for hitting all my buttons!Β 

• Thanks 1

Summer Stories Pt. 1Β 
(all characters are over the age of 21, this is a bit longer than the others as it’s a one shot and not directly the main story).Β 

A Guy Can Dream: James’s Birthday

James woke up and stretched, rolling over he looked out the window and saw it was another beautiful sunny day. He took a deep breath in and smelled breakfast cooking. He knew he had to hurry and get downstairs or else his dad would eat it all.Β 
James rolled out of bed. He slept naked but the house was a little cold this morning, so he went to the closet and grabbed a pair of underwear. They were new and he needed to take the tag off them before he put them on. Even though they were new, they were snug, all of his new clothes were beginning to get a bit tight.Β 
James ran his hands over his body as he stretched again. He moved his hands down over his chest, which had begun to fill out nicely. Moving his hands down he could feel his abs which had started to deepen and show definition. He reached around and felt his own ass, which was the main cause of the underwear fitting poorly, John’s workout program was working like magic, turning him from a little twink to a buff stud in a little over a month. He’d put on nearly 90lbs of muscle, pushing 200lbs, his friends back at college wouldn’t recognize him by the end of summer. His jawline was becoming more prominent as he filled out his form, and incredibly, his dick even seemed to be growing, filling out the pouch of his underwear more and more as the days went by.Β 
Dishes clanked in the kitchen and it brought James back. He had to get downstairs if he wanted to eat this morning.Β 
Leaving his room and walking downstairs James smelled the feast John was preparing. His dad was always up early, working out and then making breakfast before he got ready and left for work.Β 
James and John had fallen into a nice routine, they’d have breakfast each morning, John would talk to James about his progress and what exercises he should do that day in the gym, and the James would tell John about his plans for that day. Typically they involved hanging out with friends from highschool he’d kept in touch with, but more and more lately James was hanging out with Frank. Frank worked nights so he was here during the day some days to workout and he and James had gotten close working out together and becoming fast friends, and fuck buddies.Β 
James made it to the kitchen, John was there in just his underwear too, still with his pump from his morning workout.Β 
James admired his father’s figure from behind as John finished making and playing breakfast. His densely packed back muscles flexing at the slightest movement, and his ample ass barely contained in the grey briefs he was wearing. John turned around, plates in hand. It was a sight James never got tired of. John’s pumped muscles moving elegantly and beautifully as he did even the most mundane tasks. His bulge swaying like a pendulum as his thighs pushed it forward left and right and he walked forward, his big feet thinly and thudding on the floor. When he sat down in the dining chair, his chest always rested on the table, letting James admire the every growing size and mass his dad seemed to never stop packing on.Β 
β€œWhat’s for breakfast today pops?” James asked.Β 
β€œProtein pancakes, eggs, bacon, supplements, and a huge protein shake.” John said, setting the array of food in front of James. β€œHow’d you rest son?” 
β€œI slept okay.” James started, β€œbut I still always sleep better when I get to sleep with you.” James shit John a look, complete with a shit eating grin and a wink.
β€œWe’ve talked about this James.” John said.Β 
β€œI know.” James said, acting sad, β€œyou can’t get any sleep before work if I’m there constantly trying to milk your big daddy dick and feeling your massive muscles.” James gave John another look over his plate as he ate.Β 
β€œMhm.” John said, β€œonly on the weekends when we can stay up all night until you satisfy daddy.” 
James could see that his previous statement had gotten John a little horny, his nipples had gotten hard, sticking out and poking down to the table. β€œSo what’s on your agenda for today?” John asked, trying to change the subject.Β 
β€œWell. I’m going to workout, of course. I think Frank is coming over this morning so we’re going to do back and biceps. Then after that we’d talked about heading down to the mall. He said he wanted to get me something for my birthday.” 
John perked up at this, β€œyeah? Are you excited to turn 21 tomorrow?” 
β€œI sure am!” James said, β€œsome of the guys have invited me out this weekend to hit the bars.” 
β€œJust make sure you’re careful.” John said, β€œeven a young stud like you isn’t invincible…has Frank told you what he’s going to get you?” 
β€œNo. He said it was all part of a huge surprise. I’m excited.” James said, trying to keep pace with John to finish breakfast.Β 
β€œBe sure you eat up son. I have a good workout planned for you today.” 
β€œWhat did you workout today?” James asked. Β 
β€œSame as you’re going to do. Biceps and back. I know you noticed how juicy and full my back looked when you came downstairs.” With that John flexed his bicep.Β 
β€œDamn dad. We need to measure again soon. You’ve for sure put on some size since the last time.” 
β€œYou’ve put on quite a bit of size yourself son. I’m proud of you.” John said, looking at James’s new body, his thickening arms and full chest, β€œand Franks been telling me about how strong you are. You’re going to be out in the junkyard with me in no time.” 
β€œAbout that…” James said, β€œI’ve been working in a surprise for you too.” 
β€œOh yeah?” John asked, β€œwhat would that be?” 
β€œI’m not telling. But you’ll love it. I know you will.” 
β€œDon’t make me come over there and make you tell me.” John said, flashing his devilish grin.Β 
β€œYeah? How would you do that?” James teased.Β 
β€œWouldn’t take much little man. All daddy has to do is pick you up and smother your face in these big tits and you’re putty in my hands.” John was right, the deep crevasse between those monster mountains of muscle was his biggest weakness. β€œBut, I’ll wait. Any surprises from you I know I’d love.” 
They finished their breakfast together and John collected the dishes and went to place them in the sink.Β 
James snuck up behind him and, reaching around his dad’s thick person, he grabbed the base of John’s cock in his tight briefs. β€œCome on dad. Please give me some extra protein this morning. It’s been almost a week!” James pleaded.Β 
John remained turned towards the sink, trying to remain unbothered, but his lengthening cock was giving him away. It had been almost a week since he’d last came, and his balls were about to explode.Β 
β€œNo son. You know if we start this it’ll last for hours and I’ll be late for work.” 
β€œYou’re your own boss dad, come on. Be late just once. I want you to cover me in your thick load.” John’s cock was getting hard at a rapid pace, James was beginning to have trouble keeping his hands around the full thick girth of the cock.Β 
β€œYou’re right son. I am the boss. And when I say no, I mean no.” John was getting irritated, but it was hard to be mad at James. He knew he was his sons ultimate dream, and he also knew how much James loved working on his big cock. But nonetheless he couldn’t be late for work.Β 
β€œOkay dad.” James said, releasing the big dick from his grasp.Β 
John turned around, his fat cock straining the confines of the briefs, a wet spot forming. β€œI promise son. Come this weekend you’re going to get plenty of daddy’s cock. Maybe even more than you can handle.” John picked up James, sitting him on top of his big bulge, flexing his cock under James’s ass. James’s cock was rigid and ready to blow.Β 
β€œWhy don’t I get you off real quick?” John said, knowing he could make James cum fast with the power of his big body.Β 
James whimpered, rubbing his own covered cock against John’s rock hard gut, bloated slightly from his massive breakfast. John pulled James in, sinking the smaller man’s face in between his pecs. John began to bounce them, slowly, methodically, letting James feel the power and striations as he slowly rolled them back and forth. John flexed his cock again and again, causing the girth to increase between James’s thighs. James could feel the huge veins in John’s cock teasing against his ass.Β 
β€œCome on boy. Cum for daddy.” John said. James was humping and grinding against John with all he had, β€œoh you’ve gotten so much bigger son.” John said, pumping even more blood into his cock. John grabbed onto James’s big butt, one cheek for each large palm, β€œand your ass is filling out nice, I can’t wait to make those cheeks bounce when I fuck you.” James was close, John was teasing him. John grabbed the briefs and ripped them alone the crack of James’s ass. The cool air hit James and he knew what was next. John stuck one hand down his own briefs and got a big drop of his own precum on his finger, then slowly began to work that finger into James’s ass. The finger was easily bigger than a normal man’s cock, and James had grown to love the feeling of John finger fucking him. John had gotten it down to a science, knowing exactly where to work James to send him over the edge.Β 
β€œDad I’m close.” James said, barely audible with his face still between the heaving mass of John’s chest.Β 
β€œCum boy!” John said, flexing his muscles. James came, filling his underwear with a big load. John pulled him out, and pulled James up and in for a kiss. β€œGood boy. Now. Let me get ready for work.” John carried James to the couch and sat him down. His big cock still hard and swaying in his underwear.Β 
John made his way upstairs, leaving James laying on the couch, his load starting to leak out of the torn briefs. Oh well, James thought. These wouldn’t fit much longer anyway. His stomach full and his lust satisfied, James relaxed and fell into a nap.Β 
He must have slept through John leaving for work because what woke him was Frank coming in the front door.Β 
β€œWell shit boy, looks like you already had a good morning.” Frank said, standing over him as he lay on the couch.Β 
James looked down and his cock was hard again in his torn cum stained briefs.Β 
β€œYeah. Dad helped me with this after breakfast.” 
β€œWe’ll go get ready, time to hit the gym.” 
With that Frank headed down to the basement, and James went upstairs to put on something for the gym.Β 
Heading down to the basement James started to hear the familiar heavy clank of weight racking up. Frank had been working hard in the gym, but it seemed like his growth had plateaued, at a little over 400lbs he was still one of the biggest Ben who had ever lived, but when compared to John, he just wasn’t keeping pace. Even when compared to the amount of muscle James was adding on he wasn’t keeping up. Frank saw this as a challenge and had started to push himself harder, continually trying for more weight, more reps, and longer sessions in the gym.Β 
β€œReady to go Frank?” James said, making it to the bottom of the stairs.Β 
β€œYou bet boy. I’m going to pump these biceps so big the shirt I wore over here won’t fit on when I leave.”
James and Frank had started their own routine in the gym. As they continued through their workout they would shed pieces of their clothes. By the end they’d usually end up completely nude, and with James fucking Frank. The big muscle bottom couldn’t seem to get enough of James’s cock, and as his cock and body got bigger, Frank wanted more.Β 
Frank started early. Shedding his shirt and exposing his muscle packed physique. His work was paying off, he may not have been adding size, but he was becoming more and more defined every day, each of the muscle fibers in his arms, chest, and legs showing through the skin a bit more, his six pack slowly forming into a coveted 8 pack, his obliques looking like thick corded ropes along his sides. The best part of all though? Franks ass. He knew how much James loved his massive ass and he worked it accordingly. Whereas most men do cardio or core more than once a week, Frank worked his glutes almost every day. Every pair of pants and shorts frank owned had to be made of a stretchy material, or else his big butt would shred them at the slightest movement. The shorts he had on today were no different, hugging every contour of Franks juicy ass, showing off even the dimples that formed in the muscle.Β 
β€œChecking out my ass?” Frank poked.Β 
β€œHow can I not?” James said, grabbing his hardening cock in his own gym shorts.Β 
β€œTell you what. You impress me in the gym today and I’ll show you a new position.” 
With that motivation James started in on his sets. Starting first with working his biceps, and then combining that with a superset to work his back.Β 
Frank and James took turns on each piece of equipment.Β 
James’s shirt was the next piece of clothing to go.Β 
As the two hunks worked out they took every chance to feel up the others body. Frank squeezing James’s growing biceps, and James feeling the wide expanse of Frank’s back, and of course coping a feel of Frank’s ample ass as he did so.Β 
His cock fully hard, James stripped out of his shorts and kept going in only his jockstrap.Β 
β€œGod damn. Look at that tight ass.” Frank said, smacking James on his ass cheek.Β 
β€œOw! You big brute be careful.” James said, laughing. Even though he was growing, Frank was still big as fuck and strong as shit, and his spank on James’s ass left a big red handprint.Β 
β€œYou love it.” Frank said, smacking James’s other cheek. With that Frank stripped off his shorts. Today he was wearing a slutty pink thong, the back strap completely hidden in the space between his muscled cheeks, and the front pouch still nice with his bulge. Now compared to John Frank’s 9 inch cock was nothing, but in that pink thong, his V-taper Adonis belt, the veins bulging in his lower abs leading to the pouch, and the ample bush that was peaking out of the sides of the pouch, James was still in awe at this man.Β 
Frank started to walk across the gym for his next set, and James wound up with all his new might and smacked Frank’s ass, the muscle rippling and shaking under his hand as it was unflexed.Β 
Frank stopped in his tracks. He turned and looked at James with a spark in his eye.Β 
β€œLet’s cut the workout short today, we’ve already lifted a few tons between us.” With that Frank turned and bent over the bench. β€œSpank my ass again. Make it red.” 
James lined up and smacked Frank’s ass again, sending shockwaves along the mass of Frank’s ass.Β 
β€œFuck yeah. Hit it again!” Frank yelled.Β 
James pulled back and delivered 4 swift, hard blows to Frank’s butt with everything he had. He reached around and grabbed the pouch of Frank’s thong.Β 
β€œSeems like you like getting your ass beat.” James said, gripping Frank’s thick dick with his strong hand, causing it to harden in his palm.Β 
β€œIf you could call that a beating, come on boy. Show me what your made of you can hurt me!” Frank said.Β 
James pulled back again, mercilessly smacking Frank’s ass. Frank flexed his big glutes and James’s hand began to ache, it was like slacking a brick wall.Β 
Frank stood up and looked at his exposed ass in the mirror, β€œyeah nice and red and ready for some cock.” Frank bent back over the bench.Β 
James took his underwear and began to rub his cock head along the beaten red meat of Frank’s behind. Frank’s ass was so thick it took a few inches of James’s dick to make it into the crack and to the tight warm hole. His precum acting as lube he tried to slip the head in. But Frank had flexed his ass shut, and James couldn’t penetrate.Β 
β€œHold up. Remember. I’m showing you something new today.”
With that, Frank repositioned himself. He laid his head and shoulders on the mat on the ground, and propped his back up against the bench. He was essentially ass up, his hole level with the bench, and his thick legs hanging in the air. His cock was dripping with anticipation all over his thick hairy chest as the position he was in placed his cockhead directly over the top of his chest and his face. β€œAlright James. Straddle my ass on the bench, and lower you cock into my ass.” Frank instructed.Β 
James got to the bench, lined up his cock, and began to sink down into Frank’s perfect hole.Β 
β€œOh my god, Frank!” James said.Β 
β€œYeah. Get it in there deep!” And Frank began to Jack his own cock and James raised and lowered himself into Frank’s waiting hole.Β 
β€œFrank. I can’t take this much longer. It feels too good!” 
β€œCum inside me boy!” Frank said, beating his dick harder, β€œI’m close too.” 
With that, Frank began to unload, spraying his big load over his face and costing costing the thick black hair on his chest.Β 
β€œFuck Frank, when you cum your ass gets so…TIGHT!” James lowered himself one last time down into Frank, and his cock began to jerk and pump his wad deep into Frank. Frank flexed his ass muscles, expertly milking every drink from James’s dick.Β 
Still inside Frank, James began to relax.Β 
β€œSee. I told you I’d show you something new.” 
β€œI loved that.” James said.Β 
β€œGood, I loved how deep you put your load inside my ass.” 
Frank adjusted and began to pull himself off of James and stand up. Once standing James’s load started to leak down his thigh, β€œshit James. Your loads have been getting bigger and bigger all summer.”
β€œThanks Frank. Hopefully one day I’ll cum as much as you, or even dad.” 
β€œMaybe we should get ready and head to the mall, I’m excited for your surprise.” 
β€œOkay, but can I clean your cum off your pecs first?” James asked.Β 
β€œSure kid.” 
James learned in and began to lick Frank’s thick chest hair, tweaking his nipples and gently pulling as he grabs handfuls of chest hair.Β 
β€œDamn. You love these big hairy monsters don’t you?” Frank said bouncing his chest.Β 
β€œMhmmm.” James mumbled as he kept licking up the thick load from Frank’s chest.Β 
β€œAlright let’s get our shit together and head out.” Frank pulled James’s head away from his chest like he was a greedy child.Β 
β€œDo we have to?” James pleaded.Β 
β€œYes. I’m under strict orders to get you to the mall today.” 
β€œStrict orders? By who?” James was confused.Β 
β€œJust get a shower and meet me downstairs. It’ll be worth it.” Frank lifted James and sat him down away from his body.Β 
They parted ways upstairs and got ready separately. James was disappointed, he always loved helping Frank shower after they worked out, it was the perfect time to worship his pumped muscles.Β 
James got ready and went downstairs where Frank was waiting for him, shirtless.Β 
β€œI actually need your help. I only brought this one T-shirt and I want to see if I got my arms pumped enough today, but I need help getting it on.” 
Frank grabbed the shirt and threw it over his head, as he attempted to pull it down James saw the issue. It was getting stuck on his chest and lats. James came over, getting his hands under the shirt and taking this chance to cop a feel of Frank’s hard pectorals and lats.
β€œDamn boy. You just can’t get enough can you. Always gotta be feelin me up.” Frank chuckled.Β 
β€œSorry Frank, I’m just still so horny.” 
Finally James used his new strength to pull the shirt down over Frank’s unrelenting muscles. Stepping back he admired how tight it was on Frank’s body. The white material showing his dark chest hair underneath.Β 
Frank flexed his biceps in a grand double bicep pose and the seams on the sleeves gave out, splitting from the peak of his bicep and back to his shoulders.Β 
β€œI knew I’d hulk out of this shirt today.” Frank explained proudly.Β 
James stood drooling.Β 
β€œAlright. You can kiss my bicep, but that’s IT.” Frank told him.Β 
James leaped forward and latched onto Frank’s bicep, kissing and licking the tall peak.Β 
β€œOkay okay.” Frank stood up, taking James with him. The little man holding on the the bicep refusing to stop worshiping the swollen muscle. β€œIf we don’t get to the mall you don’t get your surprise.” 
β€œFrank. I’m not a kid. I don’t get that excited for surprises. I get excited for big muscles.” 
β€œTrust me James. You want to be excited for this surprise.” 

James and Frank eventually piled into Frank’s truck.Β 
β€œHey Frank?” James said.Β 
β€œYes?” 
β€œThe mall is a little bit of a drive right?” 
β€œMaybe 20-25 minutes, why?” 
β€œCould I maybe suck your dick while you drive?”
β€œHmm. Roadhead does sound nice, and I could go for blowing another load. But. Why don’t we save that for the drive back. On the way there I want to hear more about this thing you’ve been building to test John’s strength.” 
β€œWell. It’s not done, but it’s an ultimate resistance machine. Some complicated hydraulics, some improved tension bands, and an overhauled torque motor, it should be able to give 10,000lbs if resistance. I’ve designed it to modify to different exercises so he’ll be able to test the strength of every muscle. I need to figure out where to get more parts and hydraulic fluid, but I’m excited to see him try it.” 
β€œMe too.” Frank said, β€œhe’s been throwing cars around in that junkyard for too long, he needs a new challenge.” 
They continued to talk about John’s strength and how James’s new machine would push him to his limits until they arrived at the mall.Β 
Once they got there they walked in and headed for a store with suit separates, β€œalright first we’re getting you some new fitting dress clothes. We’ll get you some that fit now, and a few pieces that’ll fit you for at least the next month or two.” 
Frank helped James pick out a few button ups, some new pleated pants, a new sports coat, and even some new shoes as James’s shoes had gotten a bit tight. He’d guessed his feet were growing too along with everything else.Β 
β€œAlright go try these on.” Frank instructed.Β 
James entered the dressing room. He put on the new outfit Frank had helped him decide on. He loved the way the button up stretched over his thick chest, the way it tapered down to his thin waist, the sport coat showed off his broad shoulders, and the pants hugged his thighs, his bulge even looked good in these pants; it wasn’t obscene, but he was clearly packing.Β 
James walked out and asked Frank, β€œhow do these look.” 
Frank stood up, and immediately had to adjust his growing cock in his shorts.Β 
β€œFuck. You look fine as hell.” Looking him up and down Frank was practically drooling, β€œmore and more like John every day.” 
James loved being compared to his massive father, made him feel powerful, especially coming from a guy as big as Frank.Β 
β€œI picked out some other things in those same sizes. Let’s say we check out and head to the next store.” 
After paying, they went to an athletics clothing store. James got some better fitting gym shoes, some new 5” inseam shorts, and a few cutoffs and crop tops. James tried on each new thing and every piece accentuated his growing form, showing off his new mass and leaving the store he had a new strut in his step, he could really see the progress he’s made this summer.Β 
Finally they made it to a store at the very back of the mall. The lights in this part of the mall were more dim, and the store had a velvet rope in front of it, with a bouncer standing at the entrance. The man was big, maybe a bit bigger than James, but no where near Franks size. As they approached the bouncer eyed them both up and down, surely undressing both the muscle daddy and the young hunk as they approached him.Β 
β€œUh. ID’s please.” The bouncer stuttered.Β 
β€œWhat kind of store is this?” James asked. He’d never seen a store in the mall where you had to present you ID.Β 
β€œJust wait. Show the man your ID.” 
β€œ21 tomorrow huh?” The bouncer asked. β€œYou’re big for your age.” He said, not trying to hide the flirtation in his tone.Β 
β€œThanks.” James said, β€œhad a lot of help!” And he looked to Frank.Β 
Frank started to pull out his ID, β€œno need to show me your ID Frank.” The bouncer said in a friendly tone.Β 
β€œThanks Andrew.” Frank told the man.Β 
They walked into the store.
β€œYou knew him?” James asked.Β 
β€œOh yeah. Andrew is a frequent at the gay bars around here. He’s been trying to get me to fuck him for ages, but we both know I do much better catching than pitching.” 
β€œI’ll say.” Said James, thinking back to how Frank’s ass has sucked every drop of cum from his ass earlier that day.Β 
As they walked down a short dark hallway it slowly gave way to a dimly lit room. It was lit in deep red lights. Somewhere in the back of the store heavy bass music thumped. Walking into the main room James noticed it was a sex store of sorts. There were mirrors all around, a small stage with a pole, and walls and walls of dildos, butt plugs, leather, whips, lube, porn movies, James had never seen anything like it.Β 
β€œWhat is this place?” James asked.Β 
β€œIt’s called Dark Desires.” Frank said, β€œyour final surprise today is you’re going to pick out some toys in here.” 
James looked at Frank in wonder, β€œto use with you?” 
β€œTo use with anyone you’d like.” Frank winked at him and James began to browse.Β 
In the store he selected a dildo about the same size as Frank’s cock, though he was looking for something to rival his dad’s thick king sized monster, but nothing compared. He picked up a bottle of lube that was supposed to start off cool like menthol and then heat up as you fucked. He grabbed some nipple clamps, thinking about attaching them to Frank or John’s thick nipples, some body oil, a big thing of it; picturing giving his dad a proper massage with the sensual oils.Β 
Frank had disappeared and returned, β€œyou got everything you want kid?” 
β€œI think so.” James said.Β 
β€œHere. Let’s get this too, just to help you with what you struggled to do this morning.” Frank picked up a black wooden paddle, it had three holes down the center and the grip was wrapped in a dark red drip tape.Β 
They went to checkout and the cashier brought up a huge box from under the counter and scanned it too.Β 
β€œWhat’s in there?” James asked.Β 
β€œYou’ll find out tomorrow.” Frank said, paying the cute small cashier. Even though Frank paid, the cashier handed James the receipt, written on the bottom were some numbers and a note, but it was too dark in the store to read. The thanked the guy and left. Once back out James looked at the receipt and the guy had left his number on the bottom with the note, *id love to see how you use those toys*. A bit odd James thought, but Frank elbowed his side, β€œlooks like someone liked what they saw.” 
James blushed, β€œno one’s ever hit on me like that.” 
β€œConsequences of becoming a stud.” Frank told him.Β 
They took their several bags and loaded them into the covered bed of Frank’s truck and they got in the car. Frank started up the truck and then sat there for a moment.
β€œWell?” He said, looking over to James, β€œare you going to work on this cock or not?”
James leaned over and pulled out Franks hot cock, taking him nearly down to the base, he’d gotten good at taking oversized cock this summer.Β 
Frank drove home while James worked on his rock solid pole. Frank pulled up into the driveway, and then leaned his seat back.Β 
β€œOkay James, get ready, I’m going to cum.” 
He grabbed James’s hair and started to skull fuck him. Pulling out of James’s mouth almost entirely, but the fat head stopping it from coming out completely before Frank shoved James’s face back down onto his cock and burying his nose into his thick pubes. β€œHere it comes!” Frank said, bucking his hips wildly.Β 
James felt the cock swell in his mouth, he opened his throat and readied himself for the onslaught on cum.Β 
Frank began to pump his load down James’s throat, the salty taste of his cum slightly sweet with the taste of the fruit he’d had for breakfast.Β 
James pulled off Frank’s member, only spit remaining as he’d swallowed every bit of cum.Β 
β€œYou get better and better at that.” Frank said patting him on the head.Β 
β€œI just love to practice.” James said, pinching Frank’s nipple through his shirt.Β 
β€œWell I have to get home and get some sleep before work tonight. I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy your birthday.” 
James exited the truck, grabbed his bags, and went inside. He was hard from giving Frank a blowjob and decided to jerk off.Β 
He went upstairs and laid in John’s bed. He texted his dad and said, β€œhey dad I was just thinking about how small your muscles were and I need a reminder of who’s the man of this house”.Β 
Reaching to the side of the bed he grabbed a pair of John’s worn underwear, his dad was almost constantly leaking pre and his underwear always had plenty of John’s musk and salty load in them to turn James on. As he stripped down and smelled John’s stretched out underwear his phone vibrated.Β 
*attachment 1 video. Message β€˜Hopefully this reminds you son ;)’*
James opened up the message and it was his dad. Standing in front of a mirror somewhere he’d never been. John was standing naked, his cock fully hard and his muscles pulsing with power. In the short video John was gripping the base of his cock with one huge hand, acting like a cock ring his cock seemed to swell, and stroking the length of it with the other hand he had precum leaking from the tip of his cock leading down to the floor. Letting go of his cock he flexed his biceps, bouncing them left and right, then pressing his mammoth pecs together and bouncing them as well. Ending with a most muscular pose and a deep primal grunt, John thudded over to the camera that was recording and picked it up. He flipped the camera around and James was now looking down from the tall height his dad was holding the phone at. Much of the screen was taken up by the shelf of his chest, but past and below that his big cock was twitching and sticking out. John held the camera out further and James saw Frank laying on a bed. His face down in a pillow and his huge ass up in the air. Frank was spreading his ass cheeks apart. John walked forward again and began to rub the head of his cock up and down Frank’s ass, then rubbing his length along his ass and back. John grabbed his cock and slapped it against Frank’s ass, making the same ripples James’s hand had made earlier, but making an sticky wet smacking sound as the teased Frank.Β 
The camera turned back around, John licked his lips, winked at the camera, and the video cut. James blew his load, catching all of it in his dad’s underwear he’d been using to jerk off. Β 
He fell asleep again in John’s bed, not waking up until he heard a knock on the door.Β 
β€œGood morning James.” John was standing in the door, no longer wearing his work clothes he was in only his underwear.
β€œWhat?” James said exasperated, β€œhow long was I asleep?”
β€œRelax.” John told him. β€œOnly a few hours. I came home and didn’t want to wake you. You’re too cute when you’re asleep. But dinner is done and I thought you’d want to eat.” 
John was right, James was starving, his growing muscles craving protein and calories.Β 
The two walked downstairs and James saw John had made all of his favorites.Β 
β€œFor your birthday, I know it’s not for another few hours, but I wanted to make it feel special.” 
β€œThanks dad. This looks great.” 
They say down and began to eat.Β 
β€œSo. How was the mall today with Frank?”
β€œIt’s was great. We got some new clothes that fit me better, some new shoes, and then he took me to Dark Desire and we got sum…uh…toys?”
β€œDid he get the package from the store?” John asked.Β 
β€œThe big box? Yeah. I brought it in and set it down near the front door. Frank said not to open it until tomorrow.” How did his dad know about the package.Β 
β€œGood.” John took another bite of dinner. β€œSo I have some plans for us tomorrow son. I want to run them by you.” 
β€œAlright.” 
β€œSo. I’m going to give you a day off of the gym. I have a surprise for you too, tomorrow when you wake up come down to the basement. Then after you get done with the surprise I wanted to take you and your friends out to a nice dinner; don’t worry I already asked them all and they said yes. Then after dinner you can go out with your friends.” 
James thought; John has never made this big of a deal about his birthday before. He really enjoyed this new version of his dad.Β 
β€œThat sounds great dad, but I think I’ll want to spend my birthday night home alone with you, if you know what I mean.”
β€œOh James. I always know what you mean. You can’t have daddy’s dick in your mouth all the time, have fun with your friends, I’ll always be here waiting for you when you come home.”
James considered this. It would be fun to hang out with his friends, especially fun to legally go out and drink for the first time, his dad was right, and he’d already gone through the trouble of planning it.Β 
β€œAlright Dad. Thank you for planning all of that. It means a lot.” 
β€œOf course, we’re going to make sure you have the best birthday. It’s supposed to be fun, turning 21.”
John and James finished their dinner and began to clean up together.Β 
β€œI’m going to head to bed early tonight son. Early start to a long day tomorrow. I recommend you get a good nights sleep too.” 
With that, John headed up to bed. James decided to sit on the couch and watch a movie. Around midnight texts started rolling in from friends in college, and his group chats of people he had been hanging out with back at home.Β 
Around 1am he got a text from Frank. It was a picture of his ass, taking up his whole phone screen. β€œHappy Birthday little man!” James decided he could jerk off one more time before he went to bed, using that picture of Frank’s big muscled ass as the perfect fuel.Β 

James woke up early the next day. He was excited to get his day started. He quickly got up, he wasn’t sure what his dad had planned as a surprise for him in the basement, so he headed downstairs in just his underwear.Β 
He made it to the basement door and stuck to it was a note, on the note it read *7-8-9-6-1*. What the fuck did that mean? He crept down the stairs. In the basement he looked around and didn’t see John anywhere.Β 
He did notice another note on the mirror on the back wall. On the mirror leading to the hidden room.Β 
*Use that code on the keypad to the left, come on in.*
James reached up, realizing he didn’t need a stool like he had before to see the number pad, damn he had gotten taller.Β 
James pushed on the mirror and hidden door opened.Β 
Tentatively James walked in. The room was large, and lit dimly in a warm light. Looking around the walls looked similar to the gym, mirrors everywhere, but the posters hanging up where all of naked bodybuilders, flexing with rock hard cocks.Β 
James quickly took in other things in the room, a sex swing, paddles and whips of various sizes and materials hung on the walls in a neat order. Shelves hung to display various butt plugs, dildos, and several bottles of what looked like lube and oil. Along the opposing wall was a trophy case, displaying someone’s bodybuilding competition awards. In the back of the room was a closet, but at the center of the room was what required the most of his attention.Β 
In the center of the room was a large bed, made with a thick metal frame and a metal canopy over top connecting it to the ceiling down to the floor.Β 
On the bed was a deep red satin bedding set, and on top of them, on his knees facing James, was John. Hands on his hips, and waiting.Β 
β€œYou like the room son?” 
β€œWhat is this place?” James asked in awe.Β 
β€œEveryone has their secrets son. Mine just happens to be that I love some fun sex. Now that you’re old enough, I want to share that with you.”
β€œWhat are you wearing dad?” 
β€œThis is what Frank picked up for me yesterday. I had it custom made, they just don’t make them big enough for me.”
John was wearing a leather harness. It wrapped around both of John’s big shoulders and under his arms, a large strap of studded leather stretched across his enormous, hairy, thick pecs. Each of John’s monster arms had a leather strap circling 40+” biceps. John had gone all out and his underwear were even leather. His massive tool stuffed into a black studded leather pouch, it was impossibly big and John required so much leather to cover his massive body that James could smell the scent of the new leather.Β 
β€œI can see you like em son?” John said, giving James a quick most muscular flex, James could swear he heard the leather bands straining with effort to contain him.
James’s cock was on the verge of exploding just at the sight, smell, and feel of everything in the room.Β 
β€œHappy birthday.” John said with a quick wink. β€œNow. Head over there to that side table. Open up the top drawer and get everything out of it and lay it on the bed.” 
James walked over to the large side table beside the bed, feeling the thick soft padding on the floor under his feet as he went. James couldn’t take his eyes off of his dad as he went. The sheer mass of him covered in leather, enjoying the attention he was bouncing his pecs for James and grabbing at his big leather covered cock.Β 
James opened the drawer and inside was a big bunch of thick dark red rope the same color as the sheets, and a large bottle of lube. He sat them on the bed.Β 
β€œUh. I’m confused.” James said.Β 
John laid back on the bed and spread Eagle. His whole body taking up the majority of the bed, but the bed just large enough for him to have a limb in all four corners.Β 
β€œUse that rope son, and start with my ankles, then my wrists. Tie me to the metal bed supports.” 
James liked where this was going. He grabbed lengths of rope and started down by Johns big feet. Wrapping the rope around John’s ankle and tying it to the pole, John tugged at it a bit to test the knot.Β 
β€œGood job son, that’s a nice knot.” 
β€œHaha thanks, I learned a few different ones fishing.” 
James continued around tying up his big dad to each of the four metal bed posters. When he was done John gave each of the knots another good tug all at once, making sure he was nice and secure.Β 
β€œNow take off those underwear and climb on top of me.” James practically ripped them off and climbed on top of John. As he did he admired again how big and hairy John was.Β 
β€œThis is your surprise son. Feel. Worship. Lick. Kiss. Tease. Please. All my muscles for as long as you can stand.” 
James placed his hands on John’s pecs and climbed over, kissing John on the lips.
β€œBest. Present. Ever.” And with that, James got to work.Β 
James could tell by the pumped size and the smell of him that John had worked out that morning. James moved over to one side and licked John’s bicep, moving into John’s deep hairy armpit.Β 
β€œYeah. You like that son? That’s how a real man tastes.” James quickly moved to the other side and cleaned the other smelly pit.Β 
He placed a few kisses on John’s other bicep, then moved back to John’s chest. Even spread Eagle as he was John’s chest was still full and the crevice between them was deep enough for James to place his cock. James grabbed the lube and straddled John’s chest. He poured some lube down the center of the chest and began to rub his cock along the deep depression.Β 
β€œWow dad. You’ve put on some size on these pecs.” James grabbed handfuls of chest on each side and pushed them together, complexly covering his cock in the hairy muscle of his dads pecs. He started to grind his hips back and forth.Β 
β€œYeah son. Fuck your daddy’s thick chest!” John bucked and fucked John’s chest for a bit longer until he was close. Then he released and pulled back. Still working on his dad’s chest he decided to try a surprise of his own. He quickly got up and went over to the wall. He noticed the toys he’d bought yesterday with Frank were already down there and unpacked.Β 
He found what he was looking for.Β 
He came back, β€œwhat do you have there James?” 
James showed his dad the nipple clamps and suction cups he’d gotten yesterday.Β 
β€œYour nipples are really sensitive aren’t they dad?”
β€œYou have no idea son. Are you going to tease your old man?”
James shook his head and licked and flicked John’s right nipple, it began to plump up, and he repeated this with the left nipple. He rubbed his hands over the thick knobs and felt the bumps all around John’s nipples, feeling like braille.Β 
Wet with spit John placed the suction cups onto John’s nipples, and flicked them to make sure they were on tight.Β 
β€œWhile those work. Now I want that big daddy dick in my mouth.” James said and quickly moved down to John’s bulging leather covered monster.Β 
John lifted his head a bit, β€œthere’s tungsten clasps at the top and sides son, undo those and the whole pouch will some off of the straps around my thighs and waist.”
James worked the clasps and one by one he began to free John’s growing dick.Β 
As he continued to undo them, John’s cock and balls began to force their way out of the confines of the pouch, demanding to be let out. Finally James undid the last clasp and set the pouch aside. Staring longingly at the huge cock that created him.Β 
Using his strength James hauled the heavy cock so it was standing straight up. James marveled at the great length and thickness of this cock. This was really the first time he slowed down enough to really take it in. He traced the veins that snakes up and down the big shaft, and dropping it with a heavy clunk of John’s abs, he licked his dad’s sweaty balls, each one big enough to be more than a mouth full on its own, licked and fondled the big balls until he decided it was time to work on the cock.Β 
James. Switched positions. Sitting his bare ass on John’s stomach and facing his tall cock. James grabbed Johns thick shaft in both hands and started to stroke up and down, his dad’s dick hot and hard as steel under his hands, the thick ridge on his cock prominent as it pumped even bigger. James turned around and pulled the suction cups off John’s nipples with two satisfying plops. John arched his back and pulled at the ropes in pleasure, the metal bars of the bed shaking at the force applied to them. James flicked the huge swollen nipples to test them out and John responded with a grunt and bucking his hips. James had his right where he wanted them.Β 
β€œTime to tease this big dick!” James said. He resumed his position on John’s stomach, again facing his cock.Β 
James grabbed the lube and put a healthy a mouth in the big head of John’s cock. James used both hands and began to work his dad’s sensitive cockhead.Β 
β€œF. F. Fuck son. That feels fucking good.” John said. Bucking his hips again. James held on to John’s strong cock and rode his dad like he was on an angry bull. β€œAnd that tight ass in my face teasing me…” James looked back at John biting his lip. He reached back with one hand and grabbed and twisted John’s nipple, making the big man moan a deep gutteral sound. John’s constant stream of precum was costing his cock now, the lube mixing with it and creating a slick smoky surface that made James able to work the big dick even faster.Β 
β€œFUCK son!” John roared, and James heard the metal groan again. He looked back and John’s arm were flexing and pulling at the restraints. With one big pull on each of the ropes John snapped them and with that his arms were free. β€œCOME HERE BOY!” John said, blinded with pure lust. He grabbed James’s ass and sat up, burying his face in his son’s hole. β€œMy boy tastes so good.” John said. Working James’s ass with his tongue, John started to work in one finger. Then two. Then three.Β 
James still working John’s extra hard prick said, β€œoh shit dad. You’ve never done more than two before!” 
β€œYou’re a big boy now son. You can handle a bit more in this tight young ass.” With that John worked in a fourth finger.Β 
James put his mouth on the head of John’s cock and began to suck, his skill having improved he could take the first few inches of the huge cock in his mouth, but it got too thick after that, so he used his hands to work the remaining length.Β 
β€œI can’t TAKE IT ANYMORE!” With that in a move so quick for his size it defied explanation; John ripped his legs free of the ropes. In the same motion he picked up James, turning him so they were face to face John placed his arms under James’s in his armpits and lifted him up.Β 
β€œI can’t wait any longer son. I have to fuck you.” John said.Β 
β€œDad, you’ll break me in half. I’m not ready.” 
β€œJust the tip son. I’ve saved this load for the inside of your ass. Please please let me breed you!” John babbled lost in his horny he was to fuck James.Β 
β€œOkay. Just the tip.” James said.Β 
John smiled and began to lower James, stopping just as the big head of his cock touched James’s hole.Β 
β€œAre you sure son?”
β€œYes dad. Please cum inside me.” John used his strength and pushed James down on his huge lubed up cock. James’s hole was stretched from John’s four big long finger thankfully, and the king sized head slipped into James with a pop.Β 
John eyes rolled into the back of his head and his body shook.
James experienced a quick pain that dissolved into a deep primal pleasure. Feeling John’s heavy cock inside him made his cock twitch and he began to cum uncontrollably without touching himself. He shot load after load all over John’s chest and face. John stuck out his tongue and licked the cum off his lips.
β€œThis is the best ass I’ve ever felt.” John said, and he started to slide James down further on his cock. James panicked.Β 
β€œDad! Wait. You said just the tip!” 
β€œDon’t worry son. Daddy would never hurt you.” 
After a few inches John began to lift him back up until the head just almost popped back out, it had swollen up so that it was almost stuck plunging James’s ass.Β 
β€œOh fuck son!” John moaned. He started to move James up and down on the first few inches of his cock. John was using his son like his own personal cocksleeve.Β 
β€œFuck boy I’m gunna blow!” 
James felt the cock thicken inside his full hole, and then John began to pump cum deep inside him, load after load unleashed into his ass. It kept coming, James could feel his dad’s cock rocking back and forth as it powerfully pumped stream union stream of thick daddy cum into his boys hole.Β 
Finally, John’s orgasm stopped and he pulled James off his cock, the large head making a sloppy noise as it exited his ruined hole. As soon as the cock was out, John’s large load began to leak and drip from James’s hole, β€œheh heh. You’re going to be leaking all night long from that son.” John said.Β 
He set James down onto his sweaty heaving body. The two of them covered in cum.Β 
β€œSo. What did you think of your first taste of daddy’s cock in your ass.” 
β€œIt was a lot dad.” James started, β€œbut I’ll do anything to be able to take it all!”
β€œYou’re in the right path son. One day you’re going to be able to ride that cock for hours and milk every drop from my big full bull balls.” 
β€œI can’t wait.” James paused, β€œbut do we have to be done down here? There’s so much more to explore.”
β€œI like your attitude James. I think we have time for another round before we have to get ready for dinner.” 
β€œCan I call the shots?”
β€œThat depends, what did you have in mind.” 
James got up from the bed and walked around the room, examining and surveying all of the toys and gadgets John had in the room. He almost had a selection as big as Dark Desires.Β 
β€œI know what I want to do.”
β€œWhat’s that sport?”
β€œI want to put one of these plugs in your huge butt and then use this thing to milk your cock.”
James held up a large,heavy, metal butt plug, and an oversized cock sleeve that was probably typically used for livestock breeding, but it would fit John well.Β 
John moved to the edge of the bed and thought for a moment. As he sat on the end of the bed, his feet on the floor, elbows on his knees, and head in his chin, James noticed how handsome his dad was when he was deep in thought. Well, that, and his large limp cock that hung over the side of the bed almost touching the floor and his cum still leaking from the head.Β 
β€œYou know. In all my years no one has ever put more that a finger in my ass.” John said.Β 
β€œReally? All of this and you’ve never tried any of it?” James was a bit taken back.Β 
β€œWell. Everyone I’ve ever slept with has wanted me to fuck them, so I got these toys to stretch and prepare holes. I don’t think anyone’s ever been brave enough to ask to stick something in my ass.” 
β€œSo. Is that a no?” James looked slightly defeated, his big macho alpha top dad wouldn’t let anyone near his precious hole, and what a waste, James knew if he could stimulate John’s prostate the big man would probably cum enough to fill the jacuzzi upstairs.Β 
β€œWell. It is your birthday. And you are a sexy little fucker.” John bit his lip, β€œalright, but take it easy on my hole.” 
James was elated, he grabbed his toys, picked up a couple cock rings in various sizes, and ran over to John.Β 
β€œOkay first. Can you put one of these on yourself?” James knew he would never be able to manhandle a cock ring over the mound of manhood John possessed.Β 
β€œSure son.” John grabbed a thick rubber cock ring that was about as big around as a dinner bowl. Pulling it apart with his gargantuan arms, he placed it over his shaft and began to pull it back, β€œhelp me out here son, get those balls through it.” James happily obliged to help, helping John work his hairy testicles through the clock ring, and then John pulled it back a bit more and it settled into place. John’s cock turned red with heat and blood as the large member rose higher and higher, the big cock ring working overtime to contain the beast and keep it ridged and hard.Β 
John then laid in his back, lifted his legs up, spread his cheeks apart, and presented his amazingly hairy hole to James’s. β€œAlright son. You wanted daddy’s ass so bad. Here it is.” 
James tightened his grip on the large metal plug, stepping forward he could smell the sweaty musk coming from John’s hot body.Β 
James picked up the lube and placed a drop on the underside of John’s heavy sack, and let it run down his taint, and then into the deep space of his crack. James leaned in and using two fingers he started to work the lube inside John and loosen up his hole.Β 
β€œWow. Dad your ass. It’s like a Vice grip on my fingers.” 
β€œTake it easy. Don’t get carried away.” John was still hesitant about this James could tell, but he was determined to wow his large father with everything he’d learned from playing with Frank’s bubble butt.Β 
After working in four fingers James decided it was time to work in the thick plug. The thing had to weigh several pounds, it was a serious instrument. He applied some lube to it, and touched the tip against John’s waiting hole.Β 
β€œI’m no so sure son. Isn’t there another toy you want to use? Something smaller maybe?”
James held the plug in place, β€œdon’t tell me the worlds’ biggest strongest man is afraid of a little ass play.” 
β€œNever. I’m not afraid of shit.” John protested.Β 
β€œYou just put your horse cock in my little ass, if I can handle that, you can take a little butt plug, now relax a little bit dad.” 
John laid back, and with a deep breath he relaxed his muscles, and James began to force the but plug into his monster ass.Β 
John handled it like a champ, taking it past the fattest part and to the hilt.Β 
β€œFuck dad that was so hot. Watching your ass swallow that plug… now let’s milk that cock.” James pushed John’s legs down. His dad was laid there, his cock as hard as James had ever seen it, it was beat red and James could swear he felt heat radiating from the big member. John’s cock was sticking straight up, not compromising and resting on any part of his body, as John lay there his thick prick stood at attention like a flag pole, as big around and as hard as one too. James grabbed onto John’s cock in a hug, and started to use his entire new muscular body to work John’s cock. Smearing sweat and cum all among it’s length, James continued his onslaught until he was sufficiently satisfied with the slippery-ness of his dad’s dick. Then, he grabbed the cock sleeve and stood up over top of John. James jerked his cock a few times, he was ready to blow, and he started to cum all over John’s twitching hard cock.Β 
β€œThere. That should be enough lube.” James said, as he slammed the cock sleeve down over John’s sensitive cockhead.Β 
James worked the sleeve in an up and down circular motion over John’s cock, John was moaning and writhing around the bed in pleasure.Β 
β€œPlay with your big nipples dad!” James commanded, and John grabbed into them and began to twist and tug. His cock responded immediately, swelling a bit in size and brining John close to orgasm.Β 
Then James stopped suddenly.Β 
β€œWh. What did you st. Stop for son?” John panted between breaths.Β 
β€œI wanted to tease you. Saw you were getting close and wanted to see if you could handle it.”
β€œI’ll show you handling it. Get back over here.” James moved back closer to John. β€œPush on that butt plug, make it hit daddy’s sweet spot.” 
James did and he moved the plug around until John moaned again loudly. β€œNow work that cock!” 
One hand on the plug, the other attempting to service John’s large member, James was thriving.Β 
β€œWho’s the biggest man in the world?!” John yelled.Β 
β€œYou are daddy!” James replied.Β 
β€œWho’s got the fattest cock?!”
β€œYou sir!”
β€œWho’s the strongest fucker around?!”
β€œMy dad is!”
β€œWho’s your muscle god son?!”
β€œYou are dad, I love you!” 
That was it. John’s cock swelled again, the poor cock sleeve lost it’s battle and the rubber tore and split down the middle, the cock ring followed suit and popped off like a rubber band flying towards the wall, John’s ass flexed around the metal plug, and James stepped back and jerked his cock to the show. John was shooting volleys of cum past his head and onto the floor at the other end of the bed. Bucking his hips up and down, James watched the muscles in his ass tense with each shot of cum.Β 
β€œYeahhhh son. Fuckkkkkkkk!” John boomed, and James came again, a comparable drop in the bucket to John’s huge load.Β 
As his orgasm slowed, the volleys of cum landed on his head, then his chest, then he grabbed his cock and started to jerk it, pointing the head towards James and shooting a few shots onto his sons body beside him.Β 
When he was finished John reached down and pulled the plug out of his ass. It seemed to come out easier, and then James saw why.Β 
John held up the deformed plug. His dad’s amazing ass muscles had crushed and squashed the pure metal plug with the force of his orgasm. James sat with his mouth agape.Β 
β€œSheesh son. You got me fucking hot that time.” 
β€œYou’re fucking insanely powerful dad. Every time you do something I become more enamored with your power.” 
β€œYeahhh. You’re one lucky little muscle slut. Get over here and clean this load off my huge muscles.” 
James got to work licking every bit of cum off John’s body. Starting with his sensitive cock, working his way up John’s body to his chest where James took extra care to tease John’s still inflated nipples, then James licked the cum off John’s face, β€œcome here and share that seed with me.” And John pulled James in for a kiss, the massive load covering both their lips.Β 

At some point they’d gotten up off the bed, and went upstairs to get ready. They showered together, James coping feels of John’s muscles, and John responding my smacking his hard cock against James’s ass cheeks.Β 
James dressed in some of the new clothes he’d gotten with Frank, and John dressed in a tried and true baby blue button up, his nipples still a bit large from the suction cups and they poked at the shirt threatening to tear out of the thin stretched fabric.Β 
They rode to the restaurant and reminisced about their time in John’s hidden room. Talking about all the things they’d like to do to each other to fulfill wild fantasies. John resolved to get some new equipment for the room, and James planned on getting a few things of his own to add to the collection.Β 
They arrived at the restaurant, the same one as earlier in the summer, but it looked like they’d expanded. There was now an extensive covered patio area, outdoor fireplaces, an outdoor bar, and there seemed to be construction going on behind the building as well. Wayne must be doing pretty well for himself here, James was oddly happy for the man he hardly knew, just knowing it was all in large part to his dad’s generous help.Β 
Walking in James saw bud buddies already crowded at a long table in a separate back room. Also there was Frank, chatting it up with James’s friends and he had them throwing their heads back laughing.Β 
Frank looked intimidating, his dark hair slicked back, his khaki pants not trying to hide the valleys of muscle beneath, and his polo stretched so far apart he had to keep all the buttons undone, exposing his thick hairy chest.Β 
James knew his friends, they were all a bit nerdy and skinny. They’d played DND in highschool, they’d hosted some throwback LAN parties, since graduation they’d all gone on to work for computer software degrees, or start their own design business. They’d all done well for themselves, each one being as smart as the next. They were a good group of friends, but now James looked a bit out of place with them. He was taller than all of them, and outweighed the heaviest by at least 30lbs, and all of it new muscle.Β 
They’d reserved two seats, one at the head of the table, and one beside it, for John and James. When they walked in everyone fell silent. James realized it had been a while since he’d seen any of them, and even longer since they’d seen his hulk of a father. If they were impressed with Frank’s size, they were downright floored with John.Β 
The two studs walked into the room and smiled, James went around to his friends to thank them for coming, and John walked over to Frank, gripping his shoulders from behind and whispering something in his ear, whatever it was Frank blushed a deep maroon and grabbed a table napkin to lay in his lap.Β 
They sat down, and everyone again resumed their conversations. The waiter came and took orders, needing to use an entire page just for Frank and John.Β 
James talked with his friends about what bars they’d go to that night, his friends joked with him and told them some stories about their previous bar experiences. James had to admit. He was getting pretty excited to go out tonight.Β 
The party drank a bit, ate their dinner, and then cake was brought out from the back by Wayne.Β 
James couldn’t help but notice Wayne had filled out a bit more since the last time they were here as well, John’s workout program was solid for anyone that was on it.Β 
They all ate and enjoyed their time a bit more, then it was time to leave. Again, Wayne covered their check, thanking John for all he’s done for his business and offering to show him the renovations they were working on. Frank and John got up to leave with Wayne, and John paused, turned to James and gave him a hug, β€œbe careful tonight son. If you need anything give me a call. I’ll be up worried about you, please let me know when you get home.” Then John turned to the table of James’s friends. He raised his voice and slammed his big mits down onto the table shaking it, he held back greatly though as evidenced by the table remaining in one piece. β€œIf ANY of you let anything happen to him tonight, I’ll whoop your asses.” 
You’d have thought John held a gun ti their heads, they looked like they were about to piss their pants. James understood, John was scary as shit if you didn’t know him.Β 
β€œShit the fuck up, Dad.” James said, giving him a quick shove, β€œthis was your idea anyway.” 
β€œRight.” John said. He looked back at the table and chuckled to himself, β€œI’ll see you later James.” 
With that Frank, John, and Wayne walked into the back of the restaurant to β€œobserve the renovations”. In James’s head he pictured a hot and heavy threeway between the three behemoths in the construction lot behind the restaurant, he realized he was starting to chin up and had to cool down. Too early to get this horny.Β 
James’s friends called an Uber and they road to a strip of several bars in midtown.Β 
James was starting to get nervous. How would he act drunk? He’d drank before but never been out bar hopping, and he had so many secrets now, he wasn’t even really out of the closet to his friends. He wasn’t entirely sure why, it had just never came up in conversation and James assumed they knew, he didn’t feel the need to come out again.Β 
Arriving at the bar the boys filed out of the Uber, they’d all been squeezed tight in the UberXL, mostly because James’s broad shoulders took up space for two.Β 
Walking into the first bar James was immediately hit with the smell of sweat and booze. There were so many people packed into this bar. Luckily one of his friends had thought ahead and had used an app to reserve a table at the back of the bar. They sat down and ordered table service. Catching up and joking.Β 
As they sat there, James noticed all the hot jocks in the bar. His hometown’s college had a pretty healthy athletic department, and it looked like the lacrosse, water polo, football, and rugby players were all out tonight. For once, James looked like he fit in with them more than with his friends. He was on the scope for eye candy, when he caught someone looking.Β 
β€œExcuse me boys. I’m going to head to the restroom.” 
James got out of his seat and headed towards the guy he’d locked eyes with. Approaching him James was sure of it. It was the cute guy from Dark Desires who had given him his phone number.Β 
β€œHowdy.” James said, approaching the smaller man.
The other guy, flustered, β€œoh hi. Do I know you?” 
β€œYou should. You left your number on my receipt yesterday.” 
β€œLike I could really forget.” The guy blushed and looked down.Β 
β€œSo what’s your name?” James asked.
β€œMark!” The man replied, β€œwhat about you?” 
β€œJames. Nice to meet you.” James held out his hand and Mark shook it, James realized how much bigger his palm was than Mark’s.Β 
β€œWhat are you out for?” James asked.Β 
β€œNothing really, my friends and I are just enjoying Friday night.” With that Mark waved to a group of girls, each one of them more stunning than the next. James was gay, but even he knew when a woman was attractive. β€œWhat about you?”
β€œIt’s my birthday!” James told him, β€œ21!” 
β€œWell. Happy birthday. I have to get back this girls before they catch me talking to you.” 
β€œWhat? Why?” James asked.Β 
β€œIf they see me talking to a big stud like you they won’t drop it for at least a month. But. You have my number. Maybe we can meet up later.” Mark flashed a toothy white grin, eyed James up and down, and walked off.Β 
Damn. He was a hot little fucker. Perfectly packed and tight. He ordered a few more drink and headed back to the table.Β 
β€œWho was that guy?” One of his friends asked.Β 
β€œHe gave me his number yesterday and I wanted to go flirt a bit.” James said unashamed.Β 
β€œDude seriously?” Another said.Β 
James stiffened and got defensive, β€œyes seriously, and what the fuck of it?” 
β€œNothing man. We just didn’t think he was your type ya know.”
β€œOh yeah? And what did you think my TYPE was?” James was pissed.Β 
β€œWell we were all taking bets on you going home with that guy over there in the crop top made from an old rugby uniform. He’s been watching you since we walked in.” 
James quickly backed down. Ooos. He had completely misread the situation.Β 
β€œOh. I mean. I don’t really have a type I don’t think. I’ve never even really dated a guy before so.” 
β€œShit dude. Did you think we’re were about to say some homophobic shit?” 
β€œKinda of.” James was ashamed. He’d been so guarded about this that it was still biting him in the ass.Β 
β€œWell. If you want to flirt, your little boy toy and his girls just left. Why don’t you go over there and tease that guy who’s basically fucked you with his eyes.” 
James got up again, the alcohol beginning to hit, and his friends hooting and whooping from behind.Β 
James got close to the hunky guy who’d been watching him.Β 
β€œI couldn’t help but notice you like to stare.” James said cockily.Β 
β€œWell. There’s a lot of you to stare at.” He slurred his words and looked James up and down.Β 
β€œYou’re not so small yourself.” James said this as he grabbed the man’s bicep, it was ripped, smaller than his, but defined like it was competition ready, just like his exposed abs and Adonis belt.Β 
β€œWhat’s your name handsome?” 
β€œJames, and you?” 
β€œLuke.” 
They looked each other in the eyes. James slightly taller than Luke, their lips close, their breath hot in the air of the bar.Β 
Someone bumped into James, and James fell forward kissing Luke quickly on the lips.Β 
β€œFuck I’m so sorry!” James said.Β 
β€œIt’s alright. It’s not how I was picturing our first kiss but it works I guess.” 
β€œOh yeah, how’d you picture our first kiss then, considering you just met me.” James said.Β 
β€œWell in my head you’d pick me up, shove me against the wall, and stick your tongue down my throat. But as you said, I just met you.” 
Alcohol is a hell of a drug. James felt so loose, so free, and so fucking horny. He knew he was hot, he loved the attention, and he loved teasing these guys. He was becoming more and more like John every single day.Β 
β€œWho are you here with?” James asked.Β 
β€œI was here with some guys on my team, but they wanted to leave and I wanted to stay. Hoping you’d come talk to me. Looks like my bet paid out.” 
β€œIt’s my birthday tonight.” James told him, β€œcome back to our table, we got bottle service, let’s have some fun.” 
And they did. James and Luke became fast friends, Β bonding over working out and their mutual love of the outdoors. Not to be outdone in the brains department, Luke was a biochemistry major in college. He was a video games enthusiast, and Luke got along well with most of James’s friends. They spent most of their night at that first bar, then close to midnight they decided to go to the dance club across the way.Β 
Once there they ordered more drinks, and Luke and James couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Sometime around 2, James had quit drinking a bit ago so he didn’t completely black out, and Luke still seemed Stone cold sober. James’s friends on the other hand were trashed.Β 
β€œBroooo we gotta get you home.” 
β€œYour dadssss going to kick our assesss”
β€œShit dude. How aren we spose to get you home?”
James said, β€œDon’t worry. I got you all Uber’s back to your places, and I got Luke and I an Uber back to my place.” This elicited whistles and hoots from the friends as James and Luke looked at each other.Β 
The friends all parted ways, and James and Luke got into the back of their ride. The drive home was maddening. Their hands would brush together. Then their knees. They slid closer to each other and began to make out in the back of the car. Not truly caring about the sounds they made, but the driver seemed to turn up the music and ignore them anyway.Β 
Finally they were dropped off and they tried to sneak inside. There was a light on inside and the door was unlocked.Β 
James had never brought a guy home before, this was going to be new.Β 
Quietly he opened the door and he heard the tv in the living room. Looking over he saw John’s big feet hanging off the couch, he was laying down. James heard the big man snore.Β 
β€œWait here. I’m going to let me dad know I’m home then we can head upstairs.” 
β€œAlright.” Luke said waiting by the door.Β 
James walked into the living room and there was John, sprawled out on the couch in his blue shirt unbuttoned and only in a pair of briefs. James walked up to John and shook his shoulder. The big man didn’t budge, his arm hanging off the couch and touching the floor.Β 
β€œDad….DAD.” James whisper yelled.Β 
John woke up slightly. β€œI’m home, you said to let you know.” 
John woke up more and sat up, β€œshit what time is it?”
β€œIt’s like 3am.” 
β€œDid you have a good time?” 
β€œI did, I brought someone home with me his name’s Luke.” 
John turned around and looked over the couch to see Luke standing in the doorway.Β 
Luke caught a glimpse of John’s huge upper body over the top of the couch, the large shoulders and high tall traps.Β 
β€œAye. Good job. I’m proud of you. I won’t keep you any longer. I’ll stay down here and sleep on the couch. See you in the morning. Love you.” 
β€œLove you too dad.” James said this as he was walking away, taking Luke’s hand and leading him up the stairs.Β 
β€œDude. Your dad looked huge.” 
β€œYou have no idea.” James replied.Β 

The two made it up to James’s room, and they shut and locked the door. Out of the dark bar or strobing lights and finally in a place where James Β could really see Luke, he liked what he saw. He had short cropped curly brown hair, shaved on the sides. He had a 5oclock shadow that showed off his razor sharp jawline. He eyes were a dark green. He was built like a pro rugby player. Broad in the shoulders, thick in the chest, his crop top still showing off his well defined abs, and his arms popping with veins and covered in a dark tan, no doubt from practicing out in the sun.Β 
The cherry on top were Luke’s thick thighs, they were filling up every bit of the shorts he had on, and James could even see his ample ass bulging out from the front.Β 
Luke’s whole body was covered in a dark brown fuzzy hair, well trimmed to about the length of his facial hair.Β 
James looked him over once, twice, then stepped forward.Β 
β€œHoly fuck you’re hot!” He said grabbing Luke’s shirt in his hand.Β 
β€œShow me how hot I make you stud.” Luke growled in his ear.Β 
James used his strength and picked Luke up, holding him up by his ass, and pinning him against the wall. They kissed and made out, Luke moaned in pleasure.Β 
β€œWas that how you’d imagined it?” James asked.Β 
β€œEven better.” Luke replied and they resumed kissing.Β 
His hands still on Luke’s ass, James began to work the shorts down over the slabs of meat Like called an ass.Β 
β€œFuck man. What an ass.” James said.Β 
β€œYeah. You like that big bubble butt?” Luke teases, rubbing his ass along James’s bulge in his pants.Β 
β€œSure feels like you like it.”
James tossed Luke onto the bed and stripped his clothes off at lighting speed. Luke followed suit and undressed, his ass still exposed as he lay on the bed.Β 
James crawled on top of him. This was a new experience, he’s never been the bigger person in bed, he liked it.Β 
James bent over Luke and they continued to make out, James’s cock leaking precum and poking hard at Luke’s waiting hole.Β 
James moved down and began to suck Luke’s cock, easily taking it down his throat, Frank and John had taught him well. Luke threw his head back in ecstasy as James deepthroated his cock. James then used his precum and spit as lube and began to finger Luke’s hole.Β 
β€œFuck. Let me taste your cock James!” Luke said.Β 
James obliged, changing positions so that Luke’s head was hanging off the edge of the bed right under James’s heavy dick. James leaned forward and continued to work Luke’s hole, while Luke struggled and slobbered on what he could handle of James’s cock.Β 
β€œCan I fuck you?” James asked.Β 
β€œPlease god.” Luke replied.Β 
James reached into his pants and pulled out a condom one of his friends had given him. Luke took the condom and slid it down James’s length. James teased Luke’s hole a bit more, then began to slowly fuck him. Luke wasn’t like Frank, he had to be gentle, but he didn’t mind. After Luke had gotten used to James’s size. James flipped him over and started to assault his ass.Β 
β€œShit” James said in between claps of Luke’s cheeks, β€œlook at that ass bounce!” 
Luke could only mumble into a pillow as he was pounded by James’s strong body.Β 
James turned Luke around and picked him up, pushing him against the wall he continued to fuck him.Β 
β€œIs this better than the kiss?” James panted.Β 
β€œOhhhh fuck yeahhhh” Luke replied between gasps. β€œI’m. Goinngg t tto cccumm” Luke stuttered.Β 
β€œGood. Let’s see it!” With that James picked up the pace, ravaging Luke’s hole. Luke let out a yell and cum began to coat their abs as his dick grinded between them.Β 
β€œFuck. Get on your knees!” James said, pulling Luke off his cock and setting the man down.Β 
Luke complied and got on his knees.Β 
James ripped the condom off and began to Jack off.Β 
β€œFuck dude you look huge from down here!” Luke said, reaching his hands up James’s rippling muscled body and squeezing his budding chest.Β 
β€œUnghp.” James called and he began to blast his load into Luke’s face. It hit with a force that made an audible *splat* *splat* *splat* as the volleys continued.Β 
James’s orgasm subsided and he learned down and scooped the cum off of Luke’s face and fed it to him on his fingers.Β 
β€œReady for round 2?” James asked.Β 
Luke jumped back on the bed and presented his ass.Β 

The next morning, well, next afternoon. Luke and James woke up wrapped in each others arms.Β 
β€œMmm something smells good.” James said.Β 
β€œSure does.” Luke agreed.Β 
β€œLast night was great.” James said.Β 
β€œYeah. I don’t be able to walk right during practice for a week.” 
The two laughed and cuddled up together.Β 
β€œLet’s head downstairs and see what my dad made for lunch.” James said.Β 
They got up and put on some fresh clothes, James lending Luke some of his clothes from the beginning if the summer. They fit well, showing off his athletic toned body.Β 
They walked into the kitchen and Luke stopped in his tracks.Β 
John was sitting at the table eating already. He was wearing a stringer and some sweatpants, but his chest and arms were on full display.Β 
β€œDad this is Luke, Luke this is my dad, John.” 
β€œNice to meet you!” John said extending his hand out.Β 
Luke walked forward slowly and grabbed the big hand, it completely enveloped his own and the grip was like a vice.Β 
β€œNice to meet you too sir.” Luke said.Β 
β€œSir? Relax. Have a seat and eat some breakfast. You two burned a lot of calories last night.” 
The two younger men blushed.Β 
β€œI meant being at the bars until 3am, shit.” John said chuckling.Β 
James got the joke and chuckled as well, but Luke was lost in the sauce.Β 
β€œJames. I wanted to let you know I have an early meeting tomorrow so I’m taking a flight out of town tonight.”
β€œAlright dad. Thanks.” 
Both of the Sterling men were eating health portions of their lunch, Luke for his part was still focusing on the mass of muscle he was surrounded by.Β 
β€œSo Luke. Tell us about yourself.” John said.Β 
Luke began, and both men listened to him, really getting to know him for the first time.Β 

End pt. 1

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1