Throwaway0282639

The summer story was great. James is growing and it seems like he got his father genetics. He is growing like a weed.

He enjoyed his birthday like never before. He did so many things. He is surely coming out of his shell

• Thanks 1

Summer Stories pt. 2 

Gone Camping:

It was now the peak of summer. The days were long and hot as the sun hung in the sky. It was a Thursday afternoon and James was laying in the backyard trying to get some sun, he loved the way a good tan looked on muscles, and his muscles had started to explode. 
James sat up and grabbed the tanning lotion and began to apply it to his front as he rolled over. He pumped a few squirts of the cream colored liquid into his hands and started to apply it. 
Feeling up his own muscles he loved the way they felt, hard under his touch. He couldn’t wait for his dad to get home, John had promised that they could weigh and measure their bodies tonight. James hadn’t checked his size in a while and he was prepared to impress his dad. 
John had also been putting on size, refusing to be outdone by James. 
The young hunk grabbed his meaty chest and worked the lotion into his round heavy pecs. James admired his own body, he got his chest genetics from John no doubt, the solid shelf of his chest had began to jut out just like John’s. His chest finally had enough weight that his nipples were starting to face the ground. James was mainly concerned with putting in size so he was big and bulky, John told him he could focus on definition later, once he was massive. 
Moving to his arms he flexed his bicep, rubbing the big round peak with the lotion. Shit. He was getting hard feeling his own muscles. He quickly noticed the strain his bikini shorts were under. The tight bright yellow bikini really showed off his bulge, which has continued to grow, mostly in girth. James’s cock was fat now, thick and powerful as the virile stud learned more and more how to wield his tool. 
James finished applying the lotion and laid back. Feeling the heat from the sun, he was starting to sweat. Despite his genetics and growth, James’s body was still smooth, perhaps he hadn’t gotten the hairy gorilla genes from John, but that was okay. He liked his smooth skin, he knew it would make his muscles pop even more as he grew bigger, and he knew Frank and John liked it too. 
James closed his eyes and relaxed. As he lie there he thought back to his summer at home so far. Spending time with his dad had been exactly what he’d always wanted and needed. Ever since the night of his birthday he and Luke had grown closer. Frank still pushing his body to the limit, now preparing to enter his first bodybuilding competition. He couldn’t believe that he’d have to leave all of this behind come fall when he moved back to college. He knew he was lucky to be in the program he was in, it was well respected and he’d worked hard to get accepted, but each passing day he finds it more and more impossible to be away from this new life he’s found. 
As James started to consider his options. A cloud rolled in front of the sun. Casting a shadow over him. In the shadow it was noticeably cooler. The cloud didn’t seem to be moving though, it lingered in front of the sun. James opened his eyes to see how big the cloud was and he jumped. 
Standing over him, blocking the sun, was Frank. 
“Easy. I was just enjoying the view.” Frank said. 
“You scared the shit out of me.” James said laughing. 
“My bad. You just looked so peaceful I didn’t want to disturb you.”
“Uh huh.” James said surveying Frank. Frank was standing over him, hands on his hips, lats spread, casting a huge shadow over him. Frank was wearing cut off Jean shorts and a tank top. “You sure you weren’t just staring at my bikini?” James teased, grabbing his thick semi hard cock and shaking the pouch. 
“You caught me.” Frank said. 
“What are you doing over here? Shouldn’t you be getting ready for your night shift about now?”
“I took the next few days off. I’m going camping, but I keep my camping gear in the your dads shed. I just came to get my gear together.” 
“Damn. Camping sounds great. I miss getting to go with my friends near school.” 
“You wanna come?” Frank said. 
“Really?” James excitedly replied, “I’d love to!”
“Should we invite your dad too?” 
James took a moment to picture laying in a tent sandwiched between Frank’s hard body and his dad’s massive form, it didn’t take much time to know he wanted John to come along. 
“For sure! Where are we going?” 
“I have a spot about an hour away from here. Deep in the woods along a lake. We can swim, fish, really disconnect and just have some time to ourselves.” 
“That sounds perfect Frank. Thank you. Can I help you get things ready?” 
“Of course. You may need to go put on more clothes though, you know we won’t get anything done with your dick about to pop out of your underwear.” 
James blushed, “you’re right. Let me go wash this lotion off and throw on some shorts.” 
“While you do that I’m going to call your dad and invite him. Hopefully he can get away from work long enough to actually enjoy this.” 
James knew it was a long shot to get John to take time off work, but maybe there was a way to entice him. 
James headed into the house and upstairs. Grabbing his phone on the way he saw a text from Luke, *hey I’m going out of town this weekend for a summer training camp. Sorry I forgot all about it until just now. Could we reschedule that dick appointment for another time ;)*
Well that worked perfectly for James, he replied, *that’s perfectly fine with me, I’m going camping this weekend and I won’t have my phone. Let’s plan on getting together next week, until then here’s something to hold you over.* James posed in front of the mirror, his buff body still shiny with lotion and sweat, he let his cock hang out of the bikini and he snapped a picture. 
Luke replied immediately, *holy fuck*. 
James loved how much Luke loved his body, he really got off to it. 
He tossed down his phone, took a quick cold shower, and changed into something to help out Frank. 
He headed back outside and heard Frank moving things around in the garage. 
James remembered that’s where he’d been keeping his little secret project hidden away from John, tucked away in the back, well hidden. 
James entered the garage and found Frank, sweat beginning to glisten on his body from the heat inside. 
“Here. Help me get this tent and those few totes. I think that’s all of the shit we’ll need.”
James moved in to help Frank, the oppressing heat in the garage causing him to sweat more as well, it was like a dry sauna in here he thought. 
The two moved the gear out of the garage quickly and without much effort from their powerful muscles. 
“Hey Frank. Want a sneak peek at the machine I’m building to challenge dad?”
“Oh hell yeah!”
James led Frank to the back of the garage, moving some things out of the way he uncovered an odd looking machine from under a sheet. 
“Here it is. Still not done, but it’s coming together.”
“What the fuck is it?” Frank looked at the machine, it didn’t look like any weight equipment he’d seen before. Covering the bench were thick cables and hoses, wires connected straps and pullys all over. There were a few digital screens, back and off, but clearly meant to function. In the center was a pretty standard looking movable bench, it seemed like James had modded it so it could raise and lower from flat to a sitting position using hydraulics. There were big metal bars overhead, each containing yet more loose wires and cables. Frank saw no weight in sight. 
James stood back looking proud. “You like it?”
“I have no idea what IT is?” Frank said. 
“It’s a digital hydraulic weight simulator.” 
“The fuck is that?” 
“I had some of my computer software friends design this AI program to run on the machine. The hydraulics and modified cables hold several thousand pounds of tension each, all controlled by the algorithm. Using the screen you can simulate any weight for any exercise and the program will adjust the entire thing, then you just hop in and test your strength. There’s also a mode that works like a grip test where someone can workout a muscle and the algorithm will assign the max weight to it, so you can always know your max rep. My favorite part though, see all the little cameras around it?” 
“Yeah.” Frank said, noticing the tiny back dots arrayed around the machine. 
“That’s for measurements. As you workout it uses machine learning to calculate the measurements of each muscle group, and the pad at the bottom is a scale. So you workout and push yourself to the limit with the automated coaching program, and when you’re done it will display your stats, how much weight you threw around, your measurements, weight, then it saves it under a profile so the next time you workout it will compare your stats from before showing progress.” 
“Holy shit.” Frank said, marveling, “that’s incredible.” 
“Thanks. The guys were pretty proud of the AI software they designed, and I’m pretty happy with the rough design of the machine. Although it still has a ways to go before it can do everything we want it to.” 
“I’m impressed.” Frank said, steeping closer to the machine. 
“You wanna try it out?” James said. 
“Are you sure it’s safe?” 
“I’ve used it a few times already, and so have my friends and Luke. Obviously we can’t test it’s limits because it’s designed to push dad, but, I think you’d be a great person to test it’s heavy weights.”
“Well alright. How do I work it?” 
James helped Frank into the machine and turned in the digital display. 
As Frank settled down on to the bench, James adjusted the hydraulics and set the machine for Frank to do some seated chest fly’s. James handed the grips to Frank and said, “alright, you’re going to do some seated chest fly’s, the tension will increase each rep until you max out, and at the end the machine will give us your current weight and chest size. This is great. Really let’s me test a lot of features. Thanks for doing this Frank!”
Frank had to admit he was a bit nervous in the new machine, though he wasn’t sure why. 
He began to lift on the cables and it was surprisingly easy. He pumped rep after rep, feeling his pecs becoming engorged with blood as he pressed the cables together. James walked around to Frank’s front and put one hand on one of Frank’s tits and squeezed hard, feeling the tough hard muscle as Frank pumped higher and higher weight. 
Frank began to break a sweat, “it’s starting to get heavy.” Frank said. 
“Keep going. Push to failure.” James was watching Frank’s muscle tense and sweat, exerting so much force to push the machine. 
“Fuckkkkkkk!” Frank grunted and he dropped the tension cables. He sat on the bench panting with exertion, “that was a tough little workout.” 
James stepped closer and placed his hands on the rock solid mounds of Frank’s chest. He tried to squeeze, but the flexed muscle was rock hard. 
“Damn Frank. You’re ripped as fuck!” James said, punching at Frank’s chest. 
“Well, how much did I lift? What are my stats?” Frank was excited in more ways than one. 
James walked over to the output screen, “let’s see. Max weight lifted: 810lbs. Chest measurement: 84 inches. Body weight: 420lbs.”
Frank took a small step back. 
“Damn. I thought I had reached a plateau and wasn’t getting much bigger or stronger. I wonder what changed?”
“Who knows?” Said James, “maybe taking so many of my loads up your big ass gave you the extra protein you needed.” James laughed. 
“You little shit.” Frank joked, “you have been pumping bigger and bigger loads lately though.” 
James adjusted his hardening cock in his shorts, “so uh. Did you talk to dad about camping?”
“I got his voicemail, I left a message, I guess we will see later.” 
James and Frank continued to unpack Frank’s camping gear, loading it into Frank’s truck, testing out some things to make sure they were still working. They’d almost finished when John’s car pulled up in the driveway. 
James and Frank looked at each other confused. 
John squeezed out of his SUV and looked immaculate in his business casual clothes, his sleeves rolled up exposing his tattoos, his buttons undone exposing his chest hair, and a pair of aviator glasses to top off his alpha look. 
“What’s up boys, looks like you did all the hard work for me!” John called. 
Frank and James looked back at each other.
“Dad what are you doing home?”
“I got Frank’s voicemail and decided to take the rest of the day off work and start this camping trip early. I came straight home.” John was smiling a wide grin, his white teeth showing. “Is it just us three or is anyone else coming?” 
“Just the three of us.” Frank said, “I already packed, if you two get your shit together we can get out of here right now.”
“Deal.” John said, heading into the house. 
James stood gawking at his dad, he really could never get enough of his size and power.
Frank smacked his ass, “stop staring at you daddy and go pack your shit.” 
James laughed and ran inside. As he was packing he noticed how much more space his new big clothes took up in his bag than before. He decided to pack a few special things, some lube, his favorite thong, and he even found a bottle of poppers he’d been saving. 
John knocked on his door. James spun around. John was wearing a pair of cut off jeans like Frank, only his thighs had already started to split the denim up the length, the zipper on those poor shorts also didn’t look long for this world, pushing out at an obscene angle to contain John’s horse cock. James knew by now that John typically wore a few layers of special compression shorts to keep his cock from ripping out of his clothes, but it looked like he’d forgone those this time. John had also thrown on a pair of hiking boots, they looked massive and heavy. Traveling up John’s body he saw his dad was wearing a tank top that had the sides cut from ten armpit down to the hem. The shirt stretched over John’s chest, bunching up underneath of them, trapped by the weight, his wide lats spilling out of the sides, and his arms on full display. 
“Are you almost ready?” John said, snapping James back into reality.
“Yeah. I just finished packing. Let’s go.” James followed John down the stairs, taking this chance to watch his dad’s ass work under the fabric of his shorts, if John squatted too low they were going to split directly down the middle, James prayed he needed to bend over to pick something up soon. 
Once outside they loaded their things and themselves into the truck. Thankfully Frank’s truck was full sized, but even so both Frank and John couldn’t sit in the front seats at the same time without their shoulders pushing against the doors. They compromised that Frank would drive, James would ride shotgun, and John could have the entire back to himself. The truck was weighted down with what had to be about 1,300lbs of muscle, plus the camping gear. 
They made a stop on the way to grab food, drinks,  gas, beer, ice, firewood, the essentials. When Frank and James hopped out of the front of the truck they must have been a sight, drawing stares from the gas station patrons, looking like two Mr. Olympia sized bodybuilders they were quite the sight, but then John stepped out of the back. He stood behind them, taller than both and about as wide. The three went about grabbing their supplies, and quickly got back on the road, excited for the trip ahead. 
After a little more than an hour of driving, Frank took an exit and they began to wind down a narrow country road. Trees lined the roadside and canopied over the road. A few miles in Frank slowed and turned down a bumpy dirt road. He crept the truck slowly, the weight of the men inside lowering the clearance of the truck and testing the suspension. It was clear no one had been down this road in a while, with deep gully’s washed out in the road where rain water had flooded. 
“We’re just about there.” Frank said, and the trunk hit a large bump. The cabin jerked and shook, then stood still. Frank applied the gas, but the truck didn’t move. 
“Ah what the fuck.” Frank said. He put the truck into park and got out. He looked around and under the truck and then leaned back into the window. “We bottomed out boys. The truck is stuck on some dirt and the wheels are low. I’ve got a winch, we could probably tie it to a tree and pull er’ out, but it’ll take a minute to get ready.” 
“Don’t worry Frank. Let me see if I can help.” John said, clumsily struggling to free his huge body from the back seat. 
Once out John assessed the situation, “alright, get back in the truck, I’m going to lift the front end and get the wheels back on the ground, then give it some gas to move past the ditch.” 
“You sure John? I know you workout at that old junkyard but those vehicles aren’t fully loaded.”
John looked down at Frank, “are you calling me weak?” Frank looked up at John who responded with a quick bicep flex. 
“No no. Just making sure I understood the plan.” Frank held up his hands in an act of appeasement to the big man. 
“Just checking.” John winked at him, “now get in the truck and get ready.”
James sat excitedly in the passenger seat, he was about the be in the truck as his strong as fuck father lifted it, he was so excited for this show of power he wasn’t sure if he wanted to get out and watch or stay in for the ride. In the end though, he decided to get out and watch from behind. 
“What are you doing get back in the truck?” John said as James exited the cab. 
“I’ll be honest with you dad. I think this will be so fucking hot to watch you lift this truck, I’ve gotta see it.” 
John seemed to blush, “well alright. Just make sure you’re back far enough so it’s safe, and please, enjoy the show.”
James took several steps back and positioned himself so that John was between him and the truck. From here he could see John’s wide frame in front of the hood, and Frank in the drivers seat. 
“Alright, ready with the gas Frank?” John called. 
“Yup.” Frank replied. 
John squatted down to grip under the bumper of the truck to lift it. As he did, James’s wish came true. The denim of the shorts split directly down the middle of his dad’s huge ass, exposing his furry crack. Shit. John wasn’t wearing any underwear under there. 
“Such a nice breeze outside today!” John said, shooting a look back at James who was trying hard not to start jerking his cock right there. 
John lowered his squat some more, the year in his shorts continuing to split them, the legs of the shorts gave way to John’s rippling thighs. 
John stood back up. “Hold on one second Frank.” 
John turned around and James saw that the only intact part of the shorts left was the zipper, and it was failing fast. John grabbed his shorts on either side of the zipper and pulled. Shredding the remaining fabric, and pulling them clean off his body. 
He wasn’t commando though, he was wearing his favorite red jock strap. The package on it now hanging free and low, heavy and powerful. 
“That’s better.” John sneered. 
Turning back to the truck he squatted again and then began to lift. The muscles in his back flexed and popped in every direction, his ass impossibly jacked with power, as he lifted his calves flaired into the signature diamond cut, finally once again standing at his full height and holding the entire weight of the truck he said, “give it some gas” and Frank did, sitting in the drivers seat with his jaw on the floor, drooling. 
The truck inched forward, the back wheels pushing, and John pulled and walked backwards still holding the truck up. Once the back tires had cleared the ditch, John slowly lowered it to the ground. He wiped his hands together and then placed them on his hips. 
“Not too shabby huh?” He said turning to James. 
“If y’all want to walk there it’s just through those trees. You’ll see the lake and a little camping area, some logs and a fire pit. I’ll pull the truck up and we can unload.” Frank called, starting to pull the truck forward again. 
John began to walk towards James, his heavy package swinging back and forth as he did, pushed forward by his thighs. The swagger he had in his step knowing he had just turned on Frank and James with his freaky strength. 
John got to James and then continued walking towards the tree line as Frank had directed. 
James followed. “Did you enjoy the show?” John asked. 
“Honestly? I almost came when you ripped the shorts off and I saw that jockstrap again. Then watching you squat that whole truck, I almost came again.” 
John stopped, quickly turned and picked up James, placing him in his shoulders in one quick movement. 
“Woah dad. What?” 
“I don’t know son. I just figured you’d like a ride.” James could feel his dad’s hard traps pushing up against his legs, and his hard cock rubbing against the back of his dad’s head, his feet dangling down and resting against John’s pecs as he picked up the pace. 
They made it through the tree line and there was the lake. The scene was gorgeous. The lake was a deep shade of blue, stretching in front of them. It wasn’t large, maybe a 1/2 mile in diameter at the most. Across the lake James saw the trees give way to small mountains which seemed to ring around the valley they were in. A dark brown sand ringed the lake. The water rippled with the gentle summer breeze as it blew through the trees. The camping site was nice as well, a large flattened area, some felled trees circling the fire pit, a picnic table. James also noted a small dock in front of the site that sat on the lake. This place was incredible. 
Frank backed the truck up to the campsite off to the side and hopped out. John lowered James off his shoulders and gently sat him back down. 
“Thanks for the help big guy.” Frank said, punching John’s swollen muscle tit. 
“Aye no problem, I’m always trying to help out my little friends.” John tousled Frank’s hair and laughed. 
“Alright you big brute. Why don’t you and your little clone start unloading the truck, I’ll set up the tent. 
The three went about their tasks, organizing and situating their space for the weekend. James noticed Frank’s tent was one of the large 8 person family tents, and it was the only once, which did mean he would get to sleep in between these two Goliaths. 
After they’d finished setting up, they were all hot, sweaty, and thirsty. 
“Fuck. That water looks nice right now.” James said. 
“You wanna go swimming?” Frank said. 
“Only if we can skinny dip!” John threw in. 
Jane stripped off his clothes, and John and Frank followed suit. 
“Last one in bottoms tonight!” James called, and he ran for the lake. Jumping in he felt the cool rush of the clean lake water hit him, then he felt the massive disturbance as John cannon balled in behind him. They both looked back to the dock, and Frank was walking down holding three beers. 
He squatted at the end of the dock and passed one to each of the men in the lake, “damn, looks like I’m getting fucked tonight.” He said sheepishly.
Then he joined them in the lake. 
The three wrestled around in the water, taking care not to spill their drinks, but thoroughly enjoying being near each other. Frank and John were sparing in the water, trying to dunk one another. James moved back and watched the show. These two muscle beasts flexing against each others impossibly large and hard muscles. James wanted in. He decided to help out Frank, coming up behind John James tried to reach around John under his arms to lock him in a bear hug, but he still wasn’t big enough to reach all the way around John’s thick chest. Instead he locked his legs around John’s waist and started to pinch and squeeze John’s nipples from behind. Frank for his part was working on John’s front, grabbing his thick Steele hard cock, and his bull balls in his big hands. 
“Fuckkk you two. Shitttt!” John said. Struggling against the two invaders as they pleasured him. 
“Yeah daddy. You love having your big tits played with. So fucking big I can’t reach around you. So fucking strong you lifted that whole truck. Fuck you’re so huge!” James said.  
“And this fucking donkey dick!” Frank called, “so fucking hard, it feels like it needs to cum!” 
“Fuck.” John said again, his big hairy chest heaving with pleasure, making it harder and harder for James to hold on. “Get by the dock, I’m going to cover you two in my load!” James and Frank quickly moved over to the dock, and John hopped up out of the water. Standing over them on the dock his body blocked out the sun. His chest sticking out and lifting and lowering with his breaths, his massive bicep flexing as he jerked his cock. And his cock. So thick not even John’s big had made its way all the way around it’s girth. “You two ready?!” John said. 
James and Frank locked eyes quickly then looked back up at John and opened their mouths. 
John began to rain down cum onto them. Shooting load after load into their heads, into their mouths, and into the lake. Volley after volley shot past their heads, the cumshot too powerful to control. “Shitttttt” John said as he continued to cum. Once it slowed down, James and Frank began to kiss, sharing their parts of the massive load they’d received, “get up here you two, let me get you off!” John demanded. The three of them sat on the long side of the dock. John in the middle, Frank and James on each side. John grabbed their cocks in his grasp and began to jerk them. Frank and James worshipped John’s flexing muscles as he worked their cocks, “yeah cum for me boys, show me how hot my muscles make you, show me how much you love daddy’s power!” Simultaneously James and Frank blew their loads, covering John’s hands in their cum. John kicked the cum off his fingers, “now come here and taste it!” He said. The three of them lay on the dock, making out, covered in cum, and feeling each others oversized muscles until the sun began to set. 

When it started to get dark, Frank built a fire in the fire pit and the three sat around it. They all took turns cooking some food over the fire as they each sat on a log. 
“Damn. That was fucking hot earlier.” James said, looking across the fire at the two older men. They were both sitting on the same log, John’s behemoth frame dwarfing Frank’s huge body, the fire light was flickering off of their exposed muscles. James was enjoying the show. They’d decided to forgo clothes for the weekend, and sitting on such a low log was proving to be difficult for John, his glorious long cock threatening to scrape the ground while it was soft. 
“I loved covering you two with my load.” John said. 
“Fuck, and looking up at you while you shot your load!” Frank said, his cock twitching at the thought. 
“So uh,” James began, “were we serious earlier about someone bottoming tonight?” He shot Frank a look, who then looked over to John. 
“I’m not sure about that son.” John said, “I’m not sure Frank could handle both of us at the same time.” He winked at James and nudged Frank’s shoulder. 
“That’s a challenge I accept.” Said Frank. 
“Well if you insist.” John said, “let’s make some plans for tomorrow and then let’s head in for the night.” 
“Well tomorrow I planned on doing some fishing, there’s some great spots along this lake.” Frank told them. 
“I packed my hammock and I was looking forward to relaxing and reading.” James said. 
“I’ve been thinking I’ll go chop down some trees for some more firewood, maybe I’ll join you two in fishing and relaxing tomorrow after that.” 
“So James,” Frank began, “why didn’t Luke come this weekend?” 
“He had to go to a summer training camp for his athletic program this weekend. Honestly. Im glad he didn’t come. If he came I couldn’t fuck you, Frank, and I for sure couldn’t be caught swapping cum with my Dad.” 
“Sometimes I forget how taboo it all is.” John admitted, “but it’s just so damn hot.” 
“Im also not sure Luke could’ve kept his hands off of you, Dad. I mean you’re basically a blown up version of me; he loves my muscles and cock, he wouldn’t be able to resist your body and that monster between your legs.”
“That’s true.” Frank said, “you’re a hard man to resist for anyone.” He shit John a lustful look, and licked his lips. 
“You know, James. I’ve been thinking.” John said, “what if you didn’t go back to your college in the fall?”
“What?!” James was blindsided. 
“I mean. We’ve had such a wonderful summer so far. The college here has the same type of program you’re in. I looked into tuition and everything and you should have no problem getting accepted and paid for. Plus you could live at home, we could keep growing bigger together, and you’d be closer to Luke.”
James sat, mouth open. His dad couldn’t be serious, “Dad. My program is one of the top in the country. On top of that I’ve missed enrollment for the Fall already, I couldn’t get in if I wanted to. And as for Luke, we’re just fuck buddies, I don’t really care about leaving him in the Fall.” The last part wasn’t entirely true, but James didn’t know exactly how Luke felt about him, so he wasn’t ready to admit how he felt about Luke. 
“I called and checked, you can still submit an application and be accepted to start the fall term.”
“What about my friends? The connection I’ve made? It’s a lot to just give up.” James was getting flustered. 
“Relax son. It was just an idea. You don’t have to decide right now, I just wanted you to know it’s an option. I’ll support you either way you decide. Just know you’re welcome to move home if you decide to.” John took a small pause, “and if it persuades you at all, I promise if you come home that I’ll work less, workout more, and let you sleep in bed with me any night you’d like.”
James hated how smooth his dad was. He’d become so understanding and reasonable, it really made it hard to be frustrated at him. And then he sweetens the deal promising to devote more time to family and his body, and sleeping in bed with John. Damn. 
“I’ll think about it dad. It’s just such a big decision.”
“I know son. Take your time. You have until the end of the month, and even if you decide not to, you can always come home a different semester. I’m not going anywhere. Coming home to daddy will always be an option for you.” 
“Thanks dad. I appreciate it.” James mulled over his next question. Not sure if he really wanted to know the answer. “I have a question for you and Frank.” 
The two giants shared a look, “what is it son?”
James braced himself, “Are you two more than…more than fuck buddies and workout partners?” 
“What do you mean?” Frank asked before John could answer. 
“I mean. Like. Are you two, you know, together?” 
“Are we dating?” John asked, slightly exasperated. 
John and Frank shared another quick look and then began to laugh. 
“What’s so fucking funny?” James said, only partly joking with his tone. 
Frank wiped a small tear away from his eye, he had found this incredibly funny, “No no. It’s a fair question. You explain it to him John.” 
John composed himself, “we did ‘date’ for a few month back at the beginning. When we lived together and spent all our time together we really grew to appreciate each other. But. We found out that we could never really be a ‘couple’. We didn’t make good roommates, we weren’t a good match.”
“The only good match was how well I could take your dad’s thick cock.” Frank said, offhandedly stroking John’s meat. “Very perceptive though James, to pick up on that. No. We’re just best friends, and we work much better like that.”
James relaxed a bit, he knew it would be a weird dynamic if the two had been a couple. 
“I’d love to see how well you take it.” James said to Frank. 
“Have you tried yet?” Frank asked him. 
“Only once. But I couldn’t take more than a few inches.” 
“It’ll come in time. Put a bit more size on your body and it’ll be easier. Trust me. The first time your dad’s full balls smack against your ass, it’s pure heaven.” 
“You two are talking about me like I’m just a piece of meat.” John said. 
“Yes. A very muscular, hairy, smart, and kind piece of meat.” Frank said. 
“Can we please cut the crap and get into the tent?” James said, a little two excited to finally be between the two men. 
“Of course!” Frank agreed, “but first we have to put out this fire.”
“I can handle that.” John said, standing up and grabbing his cock in one hand. He concentrated for a moment and began to piss, a loud heavy stream dousing every bit of the fire. He seemed to just keep going, even after the fire was completely out, he continued to unload. 
“Jesus dad. Have you not pissed all day?” James said. 
“When you’re 600 plus pounds you need to take in a lot of liquid, and you can hold a lot more. One day you’ll understand little boy.” John said. He finished peeing and with one hand he gripped the base of his cock, willing it to turn into solid steel, he held out his other hand and he began to smack his oversized dick against his open palm, the loud smacking noise echoing off the trees. “You two ready?” He said, and he walked towards the tent. 
Frank and James eyed each others rock hard boners and followed John into the tent. 

Once inside they arranged the sleeping bags, pillows, and other items. Even though it was a tent meant for 8 people, that meant 8 regular sized people. James and Frank each were around the size of Mr. Olympia bodybuilders, and John was roughly large as a barge, between the three of them the tent was a tad cozy, but that’s just the way it needed to be. Skin constantly touching no matter where or what position they were in. As they arranged the bedding hands gripped asses and stroked cocks, kisses were placed on biceps, pecs were bounced and worshipped. 
Finally they finished arranging the tent, John lie downs, arms to his side. His huge size undeniable,  his cock resting hard on his abs with the head leaking precum on the underside of his large pecs, “alright you two. Start servicing daddy.”
James started with John’s huge chest. Pinching and chewing on John’s thick nipples. He buried his face into John’s hairy armpit, smelling the musk that came from the outdoors, and then kissing his way up, first on John’s heavy tricep, and then to the unflexed bicep. As he kissed the peak of the arm, John flexed his massive arms, they had to be close to 50” now, just insane with power and covered in a thick coat of hair and veins. 
Meanwhile, Frank began work on the towering Goliath cock.  Using his incredible strength he lifted it up and worked the shaft with both of his large hands, and worked the tip and first few inches with his mouth. “Yeah Frank. Get that cock soaking wet, you’re gunna need it!” John said, pushing two huge digits into Frank’s exposed hole. Frank moaned and grinded his ass back against John’s hand. “Son you’re going to see someone take every inch of daddy’s cock tonight.”
James looked up and saw Frank’s big body compared to the size of his dad’s cock, John was going to destroy his hole. 
The three of them rolled and continued this dance for what seemed like hours. 
John grabbed hold of James’s hard cock and began to stroke it as James continued to lick the vast expanse of his dad’s hairy chest, burying his head between the big muscles and smothering himself in his dads power. John used James’s ample precum to lune up his Son’s cock. 
“Why don’t you loosen Frank up for daddy, son?”
James jumped at the thought. 
The three rearranged. Frank on his back, his legs in the air. James positioned himself at Frank’s hole and slowly began to insert his length. John positioned his ass above Frank’s face and say down, instantly showing pleasure as Frank’s tongue began to work deep in his salty hairy crack. John grinded his ass on Frank’s face, tweaking his nipples. His cock stretched down over Frank’s body, leaking precum onto the smaller man’s lower chest and abs. James leaned forward and began to lick the tip of John’s leaking cock, and Frank’s pecs. Reaching forward, he braced himself against John’s cock and began to ram Frank with all his strength. He was going to prove to his dad he knew how to fuck. 
“Shit son. Look up!” John said. As James looked up from Frank’s bouncing titties and his dad’s cock leaking all over Frank’s muscles he was greeted with John exploding with size in a most muscular pose, his arms pushing against his pecs, his chest flexing so heavily it was pushing up against his chin. Veins and thick cords of muscles popped. His traps rose almost up to his ears. His shoulders the size of cannonballs. James couldn’t take it, seeing his dad’s awesome size, and the tight grip of Frank’s hole, he came. Flooding Frank with a massive cumshot. 
“Ha. I knew that would work! My turn!” John climbed off Frank’s face, the man looking like he was drunk with bliss. “Move over son, let me get a piece of this ass.” John practically pushed James out of the way, god damn he was horny. His cockhead had swollen up and John lined his big battering ram up with Frank’s hole. 
“Oh fuck yes big boy. Fuck me pleaseeeee.” Frank begged. James sat back enjoying the show.  
John slipped the head of his cock inside Frank, “awe fuck. It’s perfect. Lubed up with my son’s big load. Fuck Frank. I’m going to ruin your hole.” 
“Oh fuck yeah, give it to me!” Frank said, grabbing on to John’s nipples and pulling at them and twisting them. 
John released a guttural grown and thrust himself further into Frank.
Frank’s eyes rolled into the back of his head. John continued to push inside, stopping with a few inches left to go. “Ah there’s your spot little man!” John said. He placed his arms to either side of Frank and lifted his Titan ass into the air and began to pull out of Frank, just before his head slipped out he dove back in, stopping again just before he was completely sank into Frank’s wet hole. 
“Oh GOD John! Just like that!” John complied, repeating this movement again and again. Frank was babbling and his body seemed to be completely fluid. 
John picked up speed. He lifted his arms and flexed a double bicep pose, Frank still impaled on his cock, rocking back and forth working Frank’s sweet spot. 
“Cum for me baby. Cum for daddy!” John said, and on command Frank’s cock began to pump volleys of cum onto his body. 
“Shit, you’re so tight when you cum!” John bellowed, once again slamming his fists down on either side of Frank. Now John was using his full length, fucking Frank so quickly and hard that Frank’s whole body was red and shaking. Frank looked like he’d passed out, if it weren’t for his incoherent babbling of “oh yeah oh yeah fuck fuck fuck” you’d have thought he was. 
John pulled his cock completely out of Frank, the huge head making a loud *pop* as it exited Frank’s ass. His rock hard cock slapped up against his abs as it came out of Frank and he began to cum, the cum shot up and covered John’s pecs, hitting the ceiling of the tent, and landing all over Frank’s pitiful body. The last big leaked out of John’s cock, tuning down it like lava exiting a volcano, dripping off of his low hanging balls. 
“Clean this mess up boy!” John said looking at James. James started to search for a towel. 
“What the fuck are you doing. You aren’t wasting a drop of this seed. With your tongue young man!” John said, laying down beside Frank. James crawled on top of them. Starting with Frank he used his tongue to clean off Frank’s limp body. The taste of his dad’s huge load completely overshadowing Frank’s cum, which was minuscule in comparison. James then worked his way over to John. Cleaning off his dad’s soaked body, spending extra time making sure to get the cum off of every inch of John’s pecs. 
“Don’t forget daddy’s balls.” John said. 
James moved down and started to lick John’s balls, covered in cum they were salty and tasted like power. John had began to jerk his still hard cock ask James worked over his dad’s grapefruit sized balls. “Yeah boy. Lick daddy’s sweaty balls. Fuck yeah. Use that tongue. Show daddy how much you love those big nuts. Yeah son!” James still couldn’t believe he was worshipping the balls that created him, god that was such a powerful taboo thought. John was still worked up, but Frank was still out of commission. “Get up here and fuck my titties son! I love when you do that!” James quickly scrambled over Frank and positioned himself on John’s chest. He noticed that his cock sank deeper and was covered by more muscle this time than last, shit his dad was getting so massive, they had to measure soon! 
James began to grind against John’s chest, “yeah son. No one else can do this. Only your big daddy. Tell me how much you love these big muscle tits. Tell daddy how big and strong he is!” 
James loved how much his dad got off on his own size and power, it was so damn hot. “Oh god daddy. You’re so fucking huge. You’re chest is fucking massive. So fucking thick and hairy, fuck I love your big titties daddy!” 
John was jerking his cock with both arms, causing his chest to violently flex and shake, crushing James’s cock in their power. 
“Fuck yeah son. Cum for daddy!” James pushed the head of his cock out the top of John’s pecs, touching the head to his lips. John stuck his tongue out and licked James’s cock head, that was the ticket. James began to cum again, giving John a massive facial, “come and share this cum with daddy.” John said, and James leaned in and kissed John, swapping his cum back and forth, john still jerking his cock.
“I love you daddy.” James whispered in John’s ear. The big man bucked his hips and began to cum. He was cumming even more this time than last time. Covering both of them in his thick hot load. James collapsed on top of his father, both of them panting, covered in each others cum. 
“You two ready for another round?” Frank had recovered and was sitting propped up, his cock ready to go. “I want both of you to fuck me. At the same time.” 
James, still laying on John’s chest, looked down at his dad, and John got an evil grin on his face. 
As John lay on his back, Frank lowered himself on to John’s impossibly hard cock. Sinking all the way down onto the full length. James could swear he saw his dad’s cock head pushing out Frank’s stomach. Frank then laid back, his back to John’s pecs. John latched his enormous arms around Frank’s chest, and began to buck his hips, moving his cock in and out of Frank’s hole. 
“Come on it, son.” John said. 
“Fuck me boy!” Frank hollered. 
James lined his cock up with Frank’s already overstuffed hole. He noticed how much smaller his cock was than his father’s. James pushed, feeling Frank’s hole stretch to even greater lengths, and feeling John’s rigid cock rub against his own. 
“Oh my god dad. Your dicks so big!” James said, placing his hands on his dad’s big quads which surrounded him on either side. 
“Keep going James. Show Frank how we fuck.” 
James picked up speed. Frank was again babbling uncontrollably, James was pumping in and out of Frank’s hole. The feeling of the right muscular ass combined with the steel hard girth of his own dad’s cock. John was also pumping in and out of Frank’s hole. The three of them in synchronous rhythm. 
Then. John pulled out a bit, just as James pushed in. Their two cockheads rubbed last each other inside Frank, John’s soaking wet swollen cockhead grazed James’s sensitive dick. 
“Fuck dad!” James yelled, and he began to cum. 
“Fuck yeah kid! Daddy needed more lube!” James came and came. Feeling his balls draining with what had to be the largest load of his life. 
John picked up speed, gripping Frank in the backward bear hug, his huge muscles flexing, his massive ass powerfully flexing and he pumped in and out of Frank’s worn hole, “fuck yeah, using my sons load as lube, god his cock against mine in your tight ass, fuck yeah, so fucking hot!” John pumped in one last time and James saw his balls retract, and the base of John’s cock began to spasm and twitch, pumping what had to be a gallon of cum into Frank’s guts. 
His orgasm slowed and he pushed Frank’s body off top of him, his cock easily sliding out of Frank’s abused hole, that hole leaking cum like it would be for the next few days. John lie there. 
“Damn boy. That was hot. Are you ready to go again?” 
James couldn’t believe it. He knew his dad was a big horny bull, but he was still rock hard. James refused to back down. 
“Can I worship your cock this time?” James asked. 
“Oh baby. I thought you’d never ask.” Frank had rolled over and was fast asleep. Overcome with exhaustion from the onslaught of the young stud and the muscle god. “Get over here and service your dad’s cock son.” 
James grabbed John’s cock with his new strength, “awe yeah boy. Show me what your made of!”
James licked and teased the head of John’s cock, licking the sweet salty precum, John tweaked his nipples and more precum shot out and covered James’s face, “fuck yeah son, eat daddy’s pre!” James gobbled up every drop he could, then licked down the entire length of John’s extravagant cock. As he licked it up and down, “dad your dicks so big, it’s so powerful, it’s so hot to worship my own dad’s monster dick.”
“Yeah James. Work dad’s prick! Keep going. I’m almost there!”  
“Close your eyes dad.” James said. 
“What?” John said, confused. 
“Trust me. Close your eyes.” 
John complied. Closing his eyes. 
James reached under the covers where he’d hidden the poppers. He opened the bottle and took a large whiff in each nostril. He immediately felt the effects. 
He had been stretching his hole all day with a butt plug, which he pulled out now. He positioned himself over John’s cock. 
“What are you doing suuuuooon!” John gasped as James’s tight hole clamped over his dad’s engorged cockhead. John opened his eyes, his hands still working his oversized nipples.
“Yeah daddy, fill my tight hole!” James said, working the head and first few inches of John’s cock. 
John bucked his hips, shoving more of his cock in James’s waiting ass, “fuck dad!” 
“Get ready!” John pumped his cock in James’s ass. Then he began to unleash and unload a monster load into James’s ass. He pumped and pumped, James was lost in bliss, feeling his dad fill his guts with his thick hot seed. He felt the volleys coating the stretched walls of his ass. James collapsed onto John’s big body, feeling his dad’s pecs rise and fall below him. John cock began to soften, but it was too big to slide out of James’s ass all the way. 
Father and son lay there. John’s cock still inside James’s and James resting on John’s rock hard mountainous chest. 
“Fuck son. That was….” 
“Incredible.” James finished the sentence. 
“You took more than just the head this time. You almost took it halfway.”
James was in disbelief. He had felt his dad so deep inside him. “I didn’t even take half of it?!”
“Ha ha one day you’ll be able to take all of this cock son, don’t you worry. Daddy’s going to build you up big and strong so you can take every inch of this dick.” John reach around and hugged James into his immense form. His cock again getting hard while it was still inside James’s ass. 
“Let’s say we go for one more round, eh?” John said. 
“Only if you promise to put your next load inside me too!” James said. 
John began to slowly pump his cock in and out of James. Using his size and strength to hold James into place, John carefully worked only part of his cock into James, pulling out until the big head pulled against James’s tight hole, then slowly pressing back in. 
“Fuck son. You feel so good.” 
“My hole was made for you dad!” James said, burying his head in John’s chest. Squeezing the muscles and feeling them flex under his hands. “You’re so fucking hot dad, fuck your son slow and deep!”
John moaned, James felt his dad’s cock twitch inside his hole. John wrapped his arms around James again, pulling him into the deep space between his pecs, bouncing and flexing them. 
James came, shooting a load inbetween his right abs and his dad’s hairy deeply grooved abs. 
“Fuck. Feeling that hole twitch and tighten as you cum. Unghhhff!” John squeezed James in tighter, again unloading a massive load into James’s ass. James felt his dad’s cock still hard in his hole leaking cum into him. He felt so full of his daddy’s loads. 
“You’re going to be dripping my cum down your legs for days boy.” John said. 
“Fuck dad. You’re so hot. You cum so much.” John grabbed his hard cock and pulled it out of James’s hole. 
“Let me jerk off on your body son. I think one more load will do me good.”
“You wanna jerk off to your son’s strong body?” James said, feeling so hot that his massive dad was going to get off to him. 
“Oh yeah son. You’ve gotten so big and so strong, daddy’s so proud of you. Let daddy see those muscles.” 
James got up and stood on his knees in the tent. 
“Flex like daddy’s taught you.” John instructed. 
James pulled back and flexed his biceps, feeling strong and big as he watched his dad jerk his monster cock to his muscles. 
“That’s it son. Just like that.” John was stroking his cock with both hands, every muscle on his hairy body flexing and shaking with an anticipation. 
James pulled back into a side chest pose, proud to show his dad his incredible depth on his chest. “Fuck. My boys so damn thick.” John was working the head of his cock, twisting it and gripping his balls in the other hand. 
James turned around and spread his lats, James felt his width, knowing he was stretching larger than he ever had for his dad. 
“My son’s so wide. Just like his daddy!” John said, “give me a most muscular son, I’m so damn close!” 
James spun around. He gave it his all, flexing harder than he ever had before. He felt his bulging biceps pushing against his skin, the veins in his forearms popping, the fibers in his chest separating and rippling under his smooth skin, his traps rising up. 
“Fuck yeah! That’s my boy!” John yelled as he started to blow his load. He pressed his cock forward and his volleys of cum shit towards James. James held the pose as John’s volleys landed on his flexed muscles. 
John leaned back, and James crawled up to his dad. John laid down and pulled James with him. Spooning him and rubbing his thick tube of a cock against James’s ass. 
“Damn boy. You really now how to get me worked up!” 
James responded by grinding his ass against John’s cock, his dad’s two large loads slowly leaking out of his hole. 
“Careful, or I’ll put the whole thing inside you.” John teased in James’s ear. 
“I want to grow so big for you dad.” James said. 
“I love you son.” John said.
“Love you too, dad.” James said. And they fell into a deep sleep. 

this “one shot” will be two parts because I just couldn’t stop 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Camping pt 2. 

James woke up in the morning. His dad’s cock hard against his back, he felt it rise almost halfway up his back. John’s heavy arms were wrapped around him. Holding him in place. As he opened his eyes he saw Frank sprawled out beside them, laying on his back, his cock hard and laying on his stomach. 
James tried to wiggle from John’s grip. As he moved, John lightened his grip, allowing James to slip free. Once out he moved over and started to suck on Frank’s morning wood. Frank stirred and placed his hands on the back of James’s head. Slowly moving his hips and his cock in and out of James’s mouth. 
The two quietly worked as John slept. 
Then James felt a heavy steel pole smash against his back, “did you think you could forget about Daddy’s morning wood and get away with it?” 
James turned and saw John rising above him, working his entire length. 
“I’ve got an idea, John.” Frank said, and whispered into John’s ear. 
“I like that. James, on your knees!” John commanded. James listened and quickly got to his knees. 
“Good boy! Frank said as John and Frank moved closer to him. 
The two large men began to jerk their cocks above James’s head. 
“We’re going to cover you in cum son. Look how hard this morning wood is.” John said, smacking James’s face with his hard cock for emphasis. 
James reached up and started to stroke the two cocks. Frank moved one had to his nipple to give him room, John has plenty of room for both his hands and James’ hand on his cock. 
They worked their cocks, “fuck son I’m close!” John said, “Frank, cum when I do!” John’s tone was commanding and totally hot. 
Frank nodded his head 
James got closer, roughing the tips of their cocks together, and he began to lick both huge cocks at the same time. Moving from one to the other in quick succession. 
“Yeah son. Just like that. Fuck yes. Worship those big dicks!” James felt John’s rod get harder and thicker in his hand, he knew his dad was close. At the same time he felt Frank’s cock do the same. They were both about to cum. James leaned back, propping himself up on his elbows and exposing his whole body. John and Frank threw their heads back and roared as they both unloaded their first load of the day all over James. Frank’s cumshot ended well before John’s who just continued to shower James in thick hot cum. James began to rub the cum around, it was covering his whole body, he jerked his own cock. Frank and John lowered themselves down and they began to make out on the tip of James’s cock, sucking it, licking it, swapping cum over it. Fuck it was too much. Then James came and his load hit the ceiling of the tent and John clamped his mouth over James’s cock and swallowed each drop of his son’s sweet seed. 
“Damn James. Your cum always tastes so good.” He said. The three of them looked around. From last night to this morning the tent and everything inside of it was just stained with cum. 
“How about an early morning dip in the lake to wash off?” Frank proposed. Father and son looked down at their respective bodies and blushed at the amount of dried semen stuck to each of them. 
“I think that’s a good idea.” John said. 
The three of them exited the tent and raced for the lake, plunging in and bracing for the cold against the hot summer morning sun. Once they got out they went about their respective tasks for the day. James hun his hammock at some nearby trees and grabbed a book, Frank headed off around the lake to go fishing, and John left camp with an ax to bring back some firewood. 
James settled into the hammock, he wanted to focus on his book, but what occupied his mind the most was his dad’s suggestion that he move home at summers end and transfer schools. It was an important decision to make, and he had no idea how to make it. Why were 21 year olds allowed and trusted to make such life altering decisions?! He considered the pros and cons. He could still get the same degree, he could continue to live at home rent free and save money, he could keep working out with his dad and Frank and continue to grow huge; but he would also lose the prestige of his college, his friends, and all of the connections he had worked so hard to make. There had to be a good middle ground he just wasn’t seeing. It was hard to think past much more than being able to see his dad growing bigger every day instead of only seeing him a few times a semester for short periods of time. No. He had to be logical about this. He’d made the decision to move away for his school, but that had been before he’d been able to come out and experience his dad’s full on love. 
A loud snap and crack brought him back to the present. He heard his dad grunt and grrrr, James got worried and he ran into the woods towards the sound. Ahead a bit there was a clearing, James could make out his dad’s immense form through the trees. He hunkered down and he knew he was going to get a show. 
John was surrounded by crudely chopped wood. James had thought his dad would be better at wood chopping, but he guessed all those years in an office hadn’t afforded him time to practice his ax swing. 
John swaggered over to a tree. His muscles glistening with sweat, his huge ass on full display. John walked up to the tree and grabbed it in his massive paws and wrapped the tree in a bear hug. Squatting down John braced himself, and then with a loud *snap* and *crunch* the earth shook, and John pulled the entire tree up from the ground. Roots and all. As he squeezed the tree James could see cracks opening in the bark up and down the base of the tree, John was squeezing it into twigs. His back muscles rippled and flexed as he showed his power, and then he dropped down to one knee. Raising the tree above his head, held in his massive paws, his biceps and lats exploded with veins, oozing strength as John hoisted the tree high over his outstretched knee. And then, he brought the tree down over his diamond hard quad. The tree splintered and split. John repeated this each time with smaller and smaller logs of tree. Once he had the tree disassembled into several much smaller logs he picked one up. Bracing it against his abs he gripped it in the middle, using his insane finger and grip strength to sink into the rings of the tree, and then with a grunt and a full flex of his strong arms, he ripped the tree stump in half. Then again and again until he had several pieces of fire wood. 
This display of power and strength got James so hot. As he sat in the bushes watching John rip apart trees, he started to stroke his leaking cock. John proceeded to strip the entire tree, stacking up the firewood and with each pull his muscles swelled larger and larger, James could swear he saw his dad’s muscles growing as the throbbed and pumped with power. He sat down the last split open log and stood with his back to James. He’d placed his hands on his hips as he observed his handy work, a massive pile of firewood, all hand crafted. 
“Did you enjoy the show, son?” John boomed, not bothering to turn around. James sheepishly walked into the clearing, his rock hard cock still in his hand, and still leaking. 
“I never get tired of you jerking off to my huge muscles.” John said, flexing his bicep from behind. 
“I never get tired of worshiping your growing muscles, daddy.” James said, approaching John. 
“Say boy. Do you still have my load in your ass from last night?” 
James admitted, “it’s been leaking down my leg all morning.” 
“Good!” John said, turning around. His cock was rock hard and stuck straight out, weighed down by its own fat girth, “you’re going to need some lube!” 
John took a step towards James, who inadvertently took a step back. 
“Oh. Shy now are you? That’s okay. Dad loves a tease.” And with that John grabbed James, his assertive tone being incongruent with the gentle way John lifted him. Even as the big alpha stud, John still couldn’t hurt his son. 
John pulled James in for a sloppy kiss, his big cock head poking at James’s wet, still stretched hole. John put one finger inside James, “oh son. You’re still so wet. You ready to take more of daddy’s cock?” 
“I don’t know if I can take more than I did last night, sir!” James said, terrified of the thought of that massive intruder going fully inside him. Frank outweighed him by over 100lbs he guessed, and he’d been taking his dad’s cock for a while, and his dad still fucked Frank into submission quickly. 
“Let’s see if you can go halfway this time.” John said, and he pushed James up against a nearby oak tree, the tree was solid and sturdy, but James had just watched his dad rip one apart and he was about to cum as his dad held him in his strong hands and positioned him over his insane monster cock. 
“Yes daddy. I’ll try.” James said.
“Good.” John plunged James onto his cock. Holding his son like he was a sex toy. John had James gripped by his thighs in his massive hands and was pumping James up and down, popping the big head of his cock out with a loud *pop*, and then putting it back. 
“Oh. My baby’s so hungry for daddy’s big dick.” John said, “this as was made for my cock!” With each stroke John lowered James down a bit more of his throbbing member. “Fuck son. You’re so wet. My cock is gliding in and out so easy, you want this cock don’t ya boy?!”
James tried to respond by it was gibberish. His cock started to twitch and spasm as he blew his load. 
“Oh that’s cute!” John said, “you came already…now it’s my turn.” John picked up speed. Throwing James up and down on his cock, not bothering to pull all the way out anymore as the swollen head was stuck inside James. 
“Fuck son. Flex that muscle ass for me. Show me how tight you can make that hole for daddy!” 
James did as he was told. He flexed his ass and gripped John’s hot steel cock with everything he had, “oh yeahhhh. Just like that!” John boomed. 
James came again involuntarily, his cock rubbing against his dad’s flexing brick hard stomach, and John’s huge cock pressing at his prostate over and over again. 
“Fuck son. I’m going to breed your ass!” 
“Fuck yeah dad. Pump me full of that muscle cum!” 
“Ughhhhhhh” John roared as he held James in place, half impailed on the thick daddy dick, James felt the cock turn so hard it was incredible, and then he felt his insides being covered by the hot load of his big muscle dad. 
John held James against his giant form as his orgasm subsided. “F. F uck.” 
“Holy shit.” James said. 
John lifted James off his cock, and as soon as the head exited James’s hole, a river of cum flowed out of his gaping ass, “dad I’m not going to be able to walk for a week after this trip.” 
“Hopefully you can still workout. I need you to get huge. Fast. I need you all the way on my cock.” John was still rock hard. 
“Fuck dad. I love how horny you are.” 
“I love how much you like being my little cum dump.” Josh said and he kissed James again, and then sat him down on the ground. 
“Now. Help me pack this wood back to our camp. Surely Frank’s back with some fish. I’m starving.” 

They returned to camp and sure enough Frank had not only caught a large mess of fish, but he was already cleaning them and getting them prepared to be cooked. 
“Ah. John, just what we need. Some firewood.” Frank called. 
John stacked up the firewood he was carrying and walked back to grab more. 
James decided to be helpful by starting the fire for them. He did this quickly with no trouble, and by the time John was back with the last of the firewood, Frank was already cooking the fish over the open flame. 
John sat down in a log, spreading his big legs wide apart, he patted his thigh, “come sit in big daddy’s lap son.” James felt positively giddy. He crawled onto John’s lap and straddled his big thigh. When he stretched his legs to accommodate the width of the quads, his hole started to leak cum again onto John’s leg, “damn. I really pumped you full didn’t I?” John said, gently squeezing James in a hug from behind. 
“Yeah you did.” James replied. 
“Y’all had fun without me?” Frank teased. 
“Just a bit, but don’t worry, there’s plenty left to go around.” John winked at Frank. 
The three of them sat by the fire and ate and drank. John and Frank shared stories with James from their college age days, and it was clear to James where he got his hornyness from, his dad was a total man whore. James blushed at many of the stories his dad told, his big cock plumping up between his legs as he recalled all the fucks he’d had. 
“I take it your cock hasn’t always been this big then?” James joked. 
John laughed, “When I was your age my dick looked about like yours did at the start of the summer. Then I started to workout and as my muscles got bigger so did my cock, then my balls dropped lower and got heavy with cum, I had to bust a nut 4-5 times a day to keep cum from leaking out and ruining my pants. I just kept getting bigger and bigger all over. For a while some of the size queens around town loved it, but eventually it was too much for them. They couldn’t keep up. They’d let me blow maybe one load inside them and then they’d want to leave. It wasn’t until I met some guys like Frank and Wayne who also wanted to be mass monsters that someone finally let me cum as much as I needed to.” 
“What’s your record?” James asked. 
“Record for what?”
“The most times you came in one day?”
“Oh shit. I’m not sure son. I don’t think I’ve ever really hit my max, considering I’m always horny.” 
“We should try that sometime.” James said, laying his head back on his dad’s rock hard pec and running his hand on the base of John’s cock. 
“Fuck. I’m not sure if you and Frank could keep up. Maybe one day when you’re a bit bigger than Frank the three of us could probably fill the jacuzzi with all my loads before I was spent.” James’s cock twitched at the thought of his big dad blowing load after load until he was finally exhausted and drained of cum. It was what he’d wanted to do on his birthday, but of course John had changed those plans when he broke out of the bindings. 
John rubbed a big finger over the tip of James’s leaking cock and licked the drop off his finger, “what, does the thought of daddy covering you in cum get you that worked up?”
“Ungh fuck.” James said, grinning himself on John’s outstretched quad, John responded by flexing and unflexing the huge thighs underneath his son. 
“Fuck you two are hot over there.” Frank said. 
“There’s enough room on my lap, get your big ass over here!” Frank practically jumped up and sprinted to sit on John’s lap. James had turned his body and was chewing at John’s nipple. Frank lifted himself up over John’s pec shelf and they began to make out. 
“What do ya say son, how about one more of daddy’s big loads in your ass tonight?” 
“I have an idea.” James said, and he got up and walked into the tent. The tent reeked of man, the amount of dried cum on the sleeping bags and blankets from last night was astounding. Behind him Frank and John walked into the tent, they were carrying fresh bedding supplies.
“Good thing I planned for this.” Frank said with a sly grin. John smacked his ass and James watched the muscle ripple and turn red in response. 
They pushed all of the soiled bedding to the side and laid down the new stuff. 
“Alright son. What’s your big idea?” John said, he and Frank almost seeming to await his command. He absolutely loved being in charge of these two beasts of men, it made him feel so powerful, and so fucking hot. 
“Okay. Frank , you get on all fours there, put your big ass up in the air,” he directed Frank where to go, and then he positioned himself behind Frank, resting his cock in the deep crack of Frank’s waiting ass, “now dad you get behind me.” John complied and squared his body behind James. John rested his rock hard member against James’s ass and the small of his back. “Now.” James began. “I’m going to fuck Frank, and dad, you’re going to fuck me. But here’s the catch. You two stay still and I’m going to move back and forth, milking your cock dad, and fucking Frank.”
John’s cock jumped and James felt a big drop of precum leak onto his back, slowly sliding down until it ran between his ass cheeks. 
“Fuck son. That’s a hot idea. Let’s fucking do it!”
Frank looked back over his shoulder, “god dammit what are you waiting for, fuck me!” 
James moved his hips back, grinding his ass against the towering length of John’s cock behind him while lining up his cock with Frank’s waiting hole. He sank the head of his cock inside Frank and felt how tight and warm Frank’s ass was. John then lined up his thick prick to James’s ass, and pushed in just the head. 
“Fuckkkk dad. I swear to god it’s bigger than earlier.”
“May be son. I’m really fucking turned in right now watching you ride my cock and fuck Frank at the same time!” 
James began to move back and forth, slowly at first as he got accustomed to his dad’s throbbing girth inside his still wet and stretched hole. Frank moaning as James’s young stud cock was rock hard and pleasuring him in all the right spots. James wasn’t selfish either, he instructed Frank to lift up, so they were all on their knees with James sandwiched between the two of them, just as he’d dreamed, only this was better. James reached about and grabbed one of Frank’s plump nipples in his fingers and he began to roll it and tug at it. With his other hand James began to jack Frank’s cock. 
The three men moaned in unison as James picked up speed, taking as much of John’s cock as he could, and making sure to satisfy Frank. 
“Fuck con going to bust!” Frank said, and James felt his asshole twitch and tighten around his cock, “holy shit me too!” James and Frank began to pant, both close to cumming, James felt John’s cock swell impossibly larger in his ass, “I’m cumming too!”
John reached his long large arms out and grabbed around James and Frank, lifting them both off the ground. The display of strength send Frank over the edge, which led James to blow his load into Frank, and finally John began to pump his seed into James. The three stayed in that orgasmic bliss for what seemed like hours, although James knew it was only a few minutes. Being crushed between his fathers massive pecs, Frank’s wide back, surrounded on each side by John’s still pumped and veiny 48” arms, his cock inside Frank, and his dad’s huge dick inside him, all of them cumming at once. It was pure bliss. The three collapse down into a pile, the two smaller men resting on John’s massive frame. 
“That was a great fucking idea son.” John said. 
“Hell yeah, that was fucking hot.” Frank agreed. 
“I’m glad you two liked it. It’s not the last time we will be doing that.”
They spend the next few minutes kissing, cuddling, and groping each others big bodies until John had fallen asleep. His deep even breaths raising up and down both James and Frank, “guess we’re stuck here tonight.” Frank whispered.
“I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.” And with that. James fell asleep. The ending to his summer camping trip made perfect. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 4

James has a big dessicion to make but im sure he would be the smart guy and eventho he loves his dad he will want to go back to collage and be teh man he can be gor himself. He is totally change now and wont be the same guy that left for summer.

• Like 1