Throwaway0282639

after these chapters things heat up between James and John as Part 1 comes to an end. 
——————————————————————

Ch. 20
“Alright son. Where should we start?” John asked. 
“Just start at the top and work our way down?” James asked. 
“Sounds good to me. That means we’re starting with these guns.” John hefted his bulge biceps up into a striking double bicep pose. James walked towards him and suddenly noticed how tall his dad was. James barely made it to the bottom of his dad’s pec shelf, standing almost eye level with his dads big nipple. 
James reached up and extended his arms all the way, but he came up a little short of being able to get it over his dads left bicep. 
“Here boy try this.” John said. 
The way his dad had just called him boy. It reminded him of how Frank had spoken to him. John leaned over to lower his bicep down, twisting his back a big, adjusting his legs. 
“This is called a three quarters back pose son, one of my favorites.” John said. 
James got the tape around his dad’s arm. “31 inches.” James read off, almost not believing it. 
John whirled around, lowered his other bicep, and resumed his pose, “now this one” John said. 
James laid the tape over his dad’s bicep. As he did, it slid. Without thinking he grabbed the tape and by extension, grabbed the head of his dad’s massive bicep. 
“Woah.” James said reflexively.
“Watch this!” John said. He began to turn his fist and wrist. As he did his bicep elongated and then bunched back up into a bowling ball sized ball of muscle. “Pretty cool right?” John said. Almost beaming as his son worked on his bicep. 
“40 inches dad.” James whimpered. 
“How big were Franks?” John said as he relaxed his pose. 
“Like 29.” James said, trying to remember anything except the image of his father’s flexed bicep in his face. 
“Got over ten inches on him!” John bellowed, “I can’t wait for him to see this tomorrow!” John turned around to face James, “okay son. Now do daddy’s chest.”
James remembered when he’d hugged his dad how his arms didn’t even reach all the way around his lats, and that was when he wasn’t pumped up. 
James readied himself for this task. Stepping forward and trying to reach around his dad to measure his chest. 
“It’s okay boy, you can lean in a little closer. This is going to be hard for you to do alone, but I believe in you.” John reassured him. 
James stepped in closer. Extending his arms out as far as he could manage. With his arms completely outstretched he was just barely able to get his palms around his dad’s lats. As James struggled he leaned into his father. He realized that because he wasn’t even at his dad’s chest or the top of his lats he wasn’t even at the widest part of his dad. That meant, fully extended, his dad was almost five feet wide. He was fully leaning into his father struggling to get the tape around his wide ass body. He felt his head bumping against the bottom of his dads jutted out flexed pecs. 
He was about to give up when he realized two things. One was this was the closest he’d ever been to his father, physically and probably emotionally. The second thing he noticed was his dad’s bulge pressing into his own abs. That huge package wasn’t even hard, James could feel the bulge shift and moved as he struggled to work the tape measure. 
“I can’t get it dad, I’m sorry.” James said. 
“Let me see it.” John said, taking the tape from James. John tossed the the tape over his shoulders, brought it down and around front and finally held it out for James to grab on to. “Step up on to the bench too, you’re too short to see it up here where I’m biggest.” 
James stepped up on the bench, grabbed the tape and tried to finish the job. 
“Dad…” James started, “there’s not enough.” 
“What?” John asked.
“There’s not enough of the tape measure to go around all the way.” James looked and the tape was only sitting about halfway over each pec. 
“Hold on tight to the tape son.” His dad said. 
James did as he was told. Getting a good grip on each end. 
John relaxed his pose, bounced his pecs a few times, and resumed the pose with a new vigor. James noticed the tape was even farther apart, and he got an idea. Holding one end of the tape steady to his dads rock solid chest, he dropped the other one, pulled the whole tape around front, and measured the distance between where the two end of the tape had previously been. There were 7 inches between the two ends. James looked at the tape measure and saw it was 96 inches (8’) long. 
“Dad. You’re chest is 103”.” James said. Almost unable to comprehend it. 
“Damn son, really? I’ve been working to break 100 for a while now. I’m glad you were here to see this.” With that John bounced his pecs a few times causing James to lose balance on the bench. James fell forward into his dads chest and it felt like he’d his a brick wall. Instinctively he grabbed to keep his balance. 
“Ow.” John said casually. “You okay son?” 
James collected his thoughts and realized he’d grabbed two big handfuls of his dads thick chest hair. “Uh yeah. I’m okay. Sorry I pulled your chest hair.” 
“It’s okay son, you can’t hurt me, and I clearly have plenty of hair to spare.” John said laughing. Without wanting John picked James up, and gently sat him back on the ground. 
Once again down below his dads pecs, looking up with the knowledge they were over 100 inches of man meat, James suddenly realized how small he was next to his father; how small anyone would be. 
“Alright boy. Measure my quads and we can call it a day; I need to go shower and change before dinner.”
James got down on his knees in front of his dad. He was completely in his dad’s shadow. John did him the courtesy of spreading his legs so that James could get the tape between them. 
Without words, John reached down and used one massive hand to move his package out of the way. If nothing before made James realize how big his dad’s hands were, it was the fact that he could handle that entire bulge with just one hand. James finished pulling the tape measure around John’s thigh. 
“65”,” James read off. 
“Dang son. Your daddy’s legs are as big as Mr. Olympia’s chest.” John said and chuckled to himself. “Thanks for helping me out boy. Im going to head upstairs and take a quick shower and put on some new clothes. What do you think we should have for dinner?”
“Uh. Im not sure what all you have. So. I guess surprise me?” James said. “I think I’ll take a shower too.”

Ch. 21
James and John made their way upstairs. James made sure to get a good spot behind his dad on the stairs. As he watched his dad ascend the stairs his dad had to turn sideways even more than Frank had to fit up the narrow basement stairs. At the top John had to turn completely to his side to fit through the small basement door, as he did his pumped chest hit the doorframe. Taking a pause, John considered, then inflated his pecs again, and broke the doorframe as he pushed through. 
“Heh heh heh, guess I knew this day would come eventually, good thing I’ve got the shit to renovate this already.” John boasted. 
They continued up to the second floor. Now that John was in a wider stairway he could walk normally and James could focus on his dads huge global ass. Although his dad was in compression shorts, James noticed that Frank probably only beat his dad in one thing, how bouncy his bubble butt was. John’s ass was huge, but it looked hard as steel, where Frank’s ass jiggled and bounced with every move. 
At the top of the stairs they parted ways. John going to his bedroom and closing the door and James grabbing clothes and heading to the guest bathroom he’d been in with Frank earlier. 
James was reeling. His dad was a god. The biggest strongest man James had ever seen. It was so unfortunate that James’s biggest fantasy was muscles large beyond compare and the best muscles around were his dad’s. Realizing he’d never get to worship his dad’s muscles like he had Frank’s made him a bit sad. But at least he could still see his dad’s muscles grow all summer, and he’d still have Frank’s big body to tide him over. 
James hopped in the shower and as he soaped up his body he imagined what it would be like to grow muscles like Frank’s. He’d never grow muscles as big as his daddy, he knew his dad was the ultimate prize; but thinking about growing his muscles all summer beside his dad made his dick rock hard. He though about the way his dad’s muscles felt in his hands. His chest when he was benching. His bowling ball bicep when he was measuring. He feeling of his obscene bulge pushing into his abs while he tried and failed to reach around and measure his massive dad. 
James blew a load all over the shower. Being around these massive muscle men had put his young balls into overdrive, pumping out a load big enough to make Frank proud. 
James got out of the shower and started to dry off, and he smelled dinner being cooked downstairs. 
Throwing on a pair of sweats and deciding to go shirtless, he made his way downstairs. 
To his surprise, in the kitchen, his dad was dressed the same. Nothing but a pair of grey sweatpants and no shirt. James stood there for a minute taking in the sight. His dad was so wide James couldn’t see the stove past him. The muscles in his back well defined, flexing and moving as his dad cooked on the stove. His wide lats still pumped and flaired from their workout. 
John turned around, “hope you don’t mind son. I usually walk around the house in just some underwear but since you’ve already seen me shirtless I figured it would be okay to forgo one.”
John’s pec shelf jutted out to unimaginable proportions. James noticed his dad’s nipples were a bit bigger than a silver dollar, were being weighed down so much by the amount of meat on his dad’s chest that they were not only pointed down towards the ground, but also nearly pointing out to the side. His dad must’ve also been cold because they were standing at attention His biceps were fighting for space against his pecs and his pecs swelled out and demanded more space.  Wider and wider. 
His mouth dry, realizing he’d been staring again, he said, “what. Uh. What are you making dad?” 
“Just some protein filled fajitas. You’d be surprised how much meat you can fit into one of these little things.” His dad said holding up a little tortilla. 
Damn. Did everything have to be an innuendo, James wondered. 
James sat down at the kitchen table as his dad brought over their plates. John sat down at the table and his chest rested on top of the table. His dad started to wolf down the food like he’d never eaten before. 
“So son. How have things been since you got home?” He said with his mouth full. 
“They’ve been great actually…but there is something I wanted to talk to you about.” 
This was it. James knew he didn’t want to spend the whole summer in the closet, and if what Frank had told him was true, he didn’t need to worry. He needed to rip the bandaid off. 
“Dad…I want to tell you something, but…” James started to choke up and tears filled his eyes. Damn this was hard, “Dad, I’m gay.” 
John set his fork down and sat still for a moment. Finishing chewing and swallowing his food. He was silent for what was really about 5 seconds, but to James it was objectively 5 minutes. 
John pushed his big body back from the table and stood up to his full height. He walked over to James, with James sitting he was right at dick height to his massive father. John leaned down slowly, then picked James up and pulled him into a hug. Trapped between his dads massive chest and squeezed by his huge arms, James had never felt more safe. 
“Thank you son.” John said, “it doesn’t change anything, I’ll always love you no matter what. I’m so glad you felt comfortable enough to share that with me.”
James cried into his dads hairy chest. Sobbing from relief and happiness. 
John pulled back a bit and used his large thumb to wipe tears from James’s face. “Hey, it’s okay.” John said, trying to reassure James. 
“I know. I know.” James choked out, “it’s just I was always so scared to tell you, and Frank told me some things and I didn’t want to lie anymore.” 
“I get it son, I imagine that’s a tough secret to hold on your own all this time. But now, you don’t have to. You live your life and I’ll always support and protect you. If anyone ever tries to hurt you just give me a call.” John emphasized his point with a quick flex of his bicep, James watched as the peak of his dad’s bicep rose over his head, and he knew he was safe. 
James relaxed into his dad’s chest, hugging him back and beginning to calm. 
“So. Now that I know. Tell me, is there anyone special I Should know about?” John asked with a smile on his face. 
“No.” James admitted. He realized his dad was still holding him, but it was exactly where he wanted to be so he decided not to protest and to let his big dad hold him as long as he’d like. 
“Really, a young stud like you doesn’t have guys throwing themselves at you?” John asked, appearing sincere in his assessment. 
“Well you and Frank and the only people I’ve ever came out to, so I haven’t had the chance to even see.” James said. 
John thought about this, “maybe this summer you can start to explore and experiment then?” 
Yeah right, James thought. He knew exactly what experiment he wanted to be a part of and it was sandwiched between Frank’s big hard body and his daddy’s even more massive body. 
“Maybe.” James said. “But for now I just want to focus on hanging out with you.” 
John smiled again, “it means a lot to hear you say that son. What’s your favorite movie?” 
An off line of questioning and an abrupt topic change, “probably the old terminator movies.” James admitted. 
“Oh yeah?” John asked. “Would you like to watch some tonight?”
“Sure dad.” James said. 
“They’re my favorite movies too son, I have them all already downloaded.” John told him, “when I was younger Arnold was my inspiration to start working out.” 
“We’ll he clearly inspired you a lot.” James joked with his dad. 
“Yup!” John said, bouncing his pecs with John’s head still leaned on them, “this chest is almost twice the size of Arnold’s.” With that John sat James back down on the floor. “I’m going to clean up in here, you go get those movies started, they should be in the downloads folder ready to go on the tv.”
James headed into the living room and quickly found the first movie. He was absolutely thrilled to get to share this with his dad, his first real bonding experiences. 
John walked into the living room after a bit and he was carrying some beers, “I figure you’re old enough to have a few of these with me.” John said, “I mean you’re in college I can’t pretend like you don’t drink.” 
What John didn’t know if that James rarely drank, he was too scared too; worried that if he got drunk he’d accidentally slip and give away his homosexuality. “Well. I’ve only ever had a few beers…” James admitted. 
“Then I’ll make sure to take care of you if you have one too many.” John said. Again reassuring James he was safe and loved here. 
They sat down on the couch, normally there would be space between them, but John was so fucking big that he took up most of the sofa by himself, and James was just happy to be near him. 
“Come here son.” John said, pulling James into him, brining him under his arm and letting James rest his head on his torso. “This is nice, James. This summer is going to be so great, I’m so excited to get to spend time with you.” 
“I’m excited to get to workout with you.” James said, “when I go back to school in the fall they won’t recognize me.” 
“Hell yeah, I’m happy you’re into working out too. Maybe having someone to workout with again will push me to get even bigger.” John said. Reflexively flexing his giant pectoral, turning it to solid granite. 
“How much bigger do you want to get dad?” James asked. He felt himself on a slippery slope. Here he was curled up with the biggest  hottest man he’d ever known, his dad, surrounded by huge hard muscles, and he was asking questions to feed his fantasy about his big daddy. 
“I’m not sure son. I’ve never though about it. I guess there’s no upper limit, I just want to grow and grow until I can’t anymore, if that ever happens.” John said. 
Fuck. James was getting hard at the thought of his dad continuing to explode in size. He tried to focus on the movie. He was flying too close to the sun and he refused to get burned. 
James milked one beer for the majority of the movie, but John was putting them back like it was his job. 
When the first movie was over John slurred out, “go head an out in the next one please son, I’m having such a good time just being with you.” 
James couldn’t resist, he smiled, put on the second movie, and resumed his position inside his dads huge embrace. 
About halfway through the second movie, James realized his dad’s breathing had slowed, and looking up he tried to see if his dad was asleep, but from where he was of course he couldn’t see anything past the slowly rising and falling mounds of pecs his dad possessed. 
James slowly tried to ease away from his father to see if he was sleeping, but as he moved his dad grunted and pulled him back close, he still didn’t speak though. 
“Dad?…are you awake?” James asked. Loud enough he felt his dad would hear if he was awake, but not loud enough to rouse him if he was asleep. No response. 
Well. I guess this is where I’m sleeping tonight, James thought to himself, but he couldn’t imagine being this comfortable anywhere else. 
He repositioned slightly so his head as laying on his dads thigh. Closing his eyes he exhaled and started to dream of all the amazing things summer could bring. 

Ch. 22
James awoke in the morning to a pressure on his side and a weird noise he couldn’t place, a deep rumbling noise. He blinked a few times and placed the noice. It was his dad, moaning. As he moaned, his arm still on James was pulling him in closer and closer. His head moved across his hands thigh as John pulled him closer, then his head hit something. 
Turning his head up as much as he could he saw the compression shorts were swollen in the front again; like they’d been in the gym yesterday. James couldn’t help it, seeing that big round bulge so close to his face his dick immediately got hard and he too got horny. 
He couldn’t stay here like this long or he’d cum for sure. As he was deciding what he should do his dads hips bucked up a bit, taking James with him. His dad was grinding on something…or someone, in his dream. His moans got faster. James was about to lose control over his own cock. 
The large arm lifted off him, and as he looked up he saw his dad stretching and heard a big yawn escape the big man. 
“Good morning son, I see you made yourself comfortable last night.” John said, leaning out and trying to look over his pecs at James. 
“Had to.” James said. “I tried to get up but you kept pulling me back in.” 
“I’m sorry son. I guess even in my sleep I want us to be closer.” John chucked. 
“It’s okay dad, I was comfortable here.”
“Since it’s the weekend son, I’m off work. I’m going to head to my new gym to workout for real this morning. You don’t have to come if you don’t want to.” John said almost sheepishly. 
“Are you kidding? Of course I want to come.” James could barely hide the excitement in his voice. 
“Well then let’s get up and get ready. I’m not going to shower until after, and I need to get some protein in before we go.” 
“I’m going to shower first.” James replied. He didn’t really feel the need to but his cock aches and he needed to be less horny when his dad took him to this new “gym”. 
“Just meet me by the back door in the kitchen when you’re ready.” With that, James and John got up off the couch. John headed for the kitchen, and James headed for the shower. 
In the shower James jerked off again to the thought of his dad. Mostly he was imagining sucking his dads big nipples and rubbing that giant bulge his dad walked around with. 
When he was finished in the shower he walked back downstairs. His dad had changed into some modest gym shorts and a tank top that was already starting to ride up and bunch underneath his huge pec shelf. His lats stuck out so far the little tank top couldn’t pretend to cover then, and his arms demanded a sleeveless shirt. 
I’m his dad’s large hand was a gallon pitcher of something, his dad was downing it with gusto. 
“Here son. Try this.” John said offering the pitcher to James. 
“What is it?”
“It’s your daddy’s special protein shake. It’s what helped Frank grow so well.”
James sniffed it, it smelled faintly like vanilla, but nothing really else. 
He tipped it back and took a few large swallows, a little of the white cream sneaking out the side of his mouth and dropping down onto his shirt. 
“Adda boy!” John said, “how was it?”
“It didn’t really taste like much, but it was really thick.” James said. 
“You ready to head to the gym?” John asked, and he opened the back door. 
Following his dad out the back door James again got to see the spectacle that was his dad struggling to fit through a normal size door, he didn’t think he’d ever get tired of watching that. Stepping into the backyard James noticed a stone path had been made leading to the woods. John walked down the path and motioned for James to follow him. 
“We’re walking to the gym?” James asked. He was a bit confused, they lived a bit away from town and other neighbors, so they never really walked anywhere. 
“Yeah, it’s just through these trees here.” James was so confused, but he trusted and followed his big dad. 
Walking through the thick tree line James was taking in the sight of his dad walking in front of him. He appreciated how tall his dad was, having to duck under tree limbs, and his big Boulder shoulders bumping into smaller branches and snapping them clean off. John didn’t even seem to notice. 
At the break in the tree line James could make out a large clearing surrounded by a fence. John walked up to the fence, turned left, and then opened a door built into the gate. 
“Here we are son, my new gym.” 
James was even more confused now. It’s was a junkyard, a literal junkyard. Nothing but old construction equipment, busted old cars, stacks of unused construction materials. 
“What?” James asked his dad. 
“I know it doesn’t look like much, but I like to lift heavy, and well , the weight in the basement isn’t enough. I bought this place a little over a year ago and it’s been perfect to give me a challenge.” 
“How so?” James couldn’t imagine the feats of strength his dad was doing out here. 
“Well. All these old cinder blocks are perfect for holding things up and to use as weights while I do pull-ups. These old clunker cars are the perfect thing for a bench press. On the far side there’s some felled trees from an old logging job that works great for bicep curls. The bigger construction equipment has been key for being heavy enough for leg presses. The list goes on. This place has been a real blessing for me.” John stood admiring the piles of what James saw as junk, but after did dad described how he used it, James wanted to see. 
“What are you working out today?” James asked. 
“Well. Yesterday I was going to do chest and back, but that got sidetracked, so I’ll probably pick up there.” 
Perfect James thought. He wanted to see the real power his dads massive chest possessed. 
John sauntered over to an old F250 work truck that was sitting up in cinder blocks with its tires off. On the ground below the hood was a foam mat, and John laid down on it. 
“Do you need a spot dad?” James asked, remembering the you etiquette he’d been taught, then realizing it was stupid. 
John laughed, “I got this son.“ 
The big man positioned himself under the truck, placed his hands on the underside of the bumper, took a deep breath in, and lifted the truck. 

• Like 25
  • Upvote 1

Ch. 25
After their shower John sent James to his room to get ready, “I can’t get anything done with the bare ass teasing me.” He’d said. 
James had packed for a whole summer so he had a few nice outfits, button-ups and khakis. John had told him to throw on a blazer too. 
James had just finished dressing when he heard a knock at his door, John peeked his head in, “are you about ready, son?” He asked. 
“Yeah. I just need to put my shoes on and we can go.” 
“Good. How’s this look?” John said, stepping into the door frame. He was dressed in a Navy suit, dress pants cut to the perfect length, but a little tight around the base of his thighs, James guessed because of the ample amount of ass stuffed into the back. The blazer his dad had on was big enough to make a tent out of, but it fit him wonderfully, accentuating his broad shoulders, and tapering down to his waist. James could see under the blazer was a button up shirt, and the top buttons were clearly fighting to keep his dads chest covered and not to split open. John undid the blazer and shrugged it off. He was indeed wearing a white button up under the blazer, but he’d rolled the sleeves up. His hairy tatted forearms exposed, and the sleeves rolled up onto his dads monster 40 inch biceps. 
“Damn dad. Where’d you find clothes big enough to fit you like that?” James said. He knew not even the biggest tallest section at a store would have enough fabric to cover his father. 
James chucked, his chest rising and falling, torturing the buttons, but the did not give, “I have a friend who’s a tailor. In exchange for helping me make clothes big enough and tough enough all he asks in return is to help me perfect my posing routine. So I see no downfalls. Plus he does a fine fucking job!” As John said this he raised his biceps up into a double bicep pose, the fabric stretching over the well formed peak, and the veins in his arm popping from the right constricting of the shirt, “see not a tear in sight. Man knows what he’s doing.” 
James had to admit. The craftsmanship on the shirt to no go flying off of his dads cannon arms must be top notch. 
“Alright let’s get going. The reservations are soon.” 
James followed his wide dad down the stairs and out the front door, “damn I’m going to have to make this door bigger soon.” John said as he shimmied through the tight doorway. 
James was glad he’d came so many times earlier today, otherwise watching his dad all dressed up and struggling with the size of his muscles would’ve make his boner harder to ignore than it was otherwise. 
James got into the passenger seat of his dad’s big SUV, and John climbed into the drivers side, the whole car shaking and leaning in protest at the weight thrown at it. 
The ride to the restaurant was short enough and boring enough. John was asking James every question he could think of, trying to learn everything he could about James’s life, “well it seems like you got your daddy’s brains, engineering sounds tough, but you’re doing so well, I’m so proud of you!” John beamed at James, “maybe one day you can engineer some weight equipment for your daddy so I don’t have to workout in a junkyard.” 
James laughed at this, but the thought had struck him, could he build something to challenge his dads immense strength? Could he really make something that pushed his dad to his limit? As he was thinking what a machine like that would even look like, they arrived at the restaurant. 
John pulled to the front and a valet opened the door, then staggered back a bit. John carefully and slowly got out of the car, quickly slid the valet a bill, and walked on inside. James looked back at the poor man, drooling after his father as John walked away. 
“Sterling, for two, we have a reservation.” John said to the hostess. She was blushing and swooning over James’s father, did he have this effect on everyone? Causing everyone to pause and get horny at the sight of him. 
“Right this way.” She said, dropping the menus and tripping a bit as she led them to their seat, she was flustered, but who wouldn’t be. 
They sat down at their table and John ordered a bottle of wine and two glasses.
“Dad I’m not old enough to drink.” James whispered. 
“Don’t worry, most of it’s for me, but I know the guy who runs the place.” John winked. Damn. Did his dad just know everyone of importance in this town? 
“How do you know him?” James asked. 
“Well. He’s got money, and anyone with money  and any sense in this town comes to me for help on how to manage it. This guy just so happened to invest in a small restaurant that grew into this nice little bite we’re at now.” 
James looked around. The restaurant had impeccable furnishings, fine finishes, and the clientele all seemed to be as upper class as you’d expect. 
“So you’re really that good with money?” James said. 
“I don’t half ass anything.” John replied, “if I’m going to do something I’m going to be the best at it.” He was cocky, but in a way he deserved to be. His work to be the best not only apparently showed in his clients, but in his body as well. 
The waiter came back with the wine, glasses, and some bread, “Here you are Mr. Sterling. And who’s the date tonight?” 
John blushed, and so did James. But for different reasons, “this is my son.” John said. 
“Oh. I’m sorry, yes I see the resemblance now.” the waiter replied apologetically. 
They ordered their main dishes and James looked at his dad. Blazer unbuttoned, shirt still stretched to the max, his facial hair groomed nicely into a goatee, greying every so slightly on the edges. “What did he mean by ,‘your date tonight’?” James asked, emphasizing the word ‘tonight’. 
John blushed again, “I uh. I bring clients here on dinners from time to time, ya know to smooth them over.” 
James wasn’t buying it, “I hardly believe he’d refer to a client as a date or even think I’m a client.” 
John sat back, “okay okay. I may have brought a guy or two here for a date.” 
“Did they look much like me?” James asked, quietly. 
John leaned in closely, his mammoth pecs pushing against the table as he did so, “nah boy, you’re the finest ass I’ve ever taken out.” And he winked. 
James never expected his dad to be so cavalier in public, but I guess when you’re 500lbs of bulletproof bulging muscle no one was going to say a word to you about anything. 
They chatted for a while more and their dinner came out. John started in, not inhaling like he had done at home, he was eating politely and slowly, but he took bite after bite, not slowing down. John ordered three or four more courses, James stopped caring  the minute he noticed his dad’s stomach starting to threaten the buttons at the bottom of his shirt. 
James was still working on his first plate when his dad finally set down his fork and sat back for a second, “so son, do you like this place? The foods good right?”
James was overwhelmed with how much his dad had eaten but he had enjoyed his own plate, “it’s really good dad, and this glass of wine is also really good with this dish.” 
“Glad you like it son!” John said, smiling. About that time an older looking man walked up to their table. He was maybe in his 50’s, his salt and pepper hair was slicked back, the sides trimmed, showing off his chiseled jawline. As he got closer James could tell that under the man’s suit he was big, not as big as Frank, and surely not as big as John, but maybe weighing around 200lbs or so. His biceps filled out the suit jacket, and his quads fit well in his pants. 
“How’s it goin tonight fellas?” The man asked. 
“James this is Wayne, Wayne this is my son James. Wayne owns this place, and he’s doing a fucking fine job running it.” John smiled at Wayne as he said this, even though he was sitting down, Kohn was about eye level with the older man. 
“Nice to meet you James. Your dads said some good things about you, glad you’re home for the summer. John, I wanted to let you know your bill tonight has been taken care of. Compliments of the house.” 
“Wayne, you don’t have to do that.” John protested. 
“It’s nothing, after helping me get and grow this place, and then inviting me over to workout, I owe you more than a free meal with your son.” 
“Well we appreciate it Wayne. Come over and workout sometime when I’m home and we can maybe get you on a new routine, it looks like you’re filling out well with the old one.” 
It was Wayne’s turn to blush, “that sounds wonderful, John. I won’t keep you boys any longer, enjoy the food, get some dessert or another bottle of wine, truly enjoy yourselves tonight.” 
“We will.” John said. Thanking Wayne again, and then the man was walking away. In his light grey suit James could appreciate the plump bubble butt Wayne was sporting. Man did everyone that worked out with his dad develop a fat muscles ass? “He’s a good guy.” John said about Wayne. 
“He works out at the house too?” James asked. 
“From time to time. He usually goes to the gym in town where he’s one of the biggest ones, but every once in a while he comes over to get some motivation or a new routine.” John finished off the bottle of wine and leaned back in his seat again. The buttons all up and down his shirt suffering with the pressure. “Why don’t we head home son, after a meal like that I’m getting tired. I can’t wait to get to the couch.” 
“Sure dad!” James said. Eager to get his dad home and naked again. 
While waiting for the valet to pull their car around James noticed his dad fidgeting with his shirt, from the side he wasn’t sure what John was doing but he hasn’t put back on the sport coat, and he’d untucked the shirt. They both climbed in the car, and John took a moment to finish what he’d been doing. He’d been unbuttoning his shirt top to bottom, “give me a second here son, this shirt stretches well, but it’s still too damn tight.” 
James watched a transfixed and his dads muscles poured out of the button up, covered only by a stretched white T-shirt as an undershirt. Once he’d finished unbuttoning the shirt he put the car in drive and started to pull away. 
After being on the road for a few minutes they were out of the city limits. 
“Hey son, can you do me a favor?” John asked. 
“Yeah, sure. 
“Could you undo my belt and the button to my pants, they’re a little tight on me right now?”
James licked his lips, perfect, a chance to touch his dad again. He leaned over the center console and found that his dad’s gut was sticking out a bit and slightly covering the belt buckle, he tried to push it back out of the way, but pushing against his dads gut was like pushing against a brick wall. “Come on son. Put some muscle into it!” John ordered. 
James pushed with all he had and managed to get the belt buckle undone. Quickly after he got the top button of his dad’s pants undone. He was about to unzip the zipper, when he saw it was sliding down on its own. Well. Not on its own. Johns cock was inflating in his pants and the zipper was moving down to make room for the monster cock that was begging for attention. 
“Hold the wheel for a second.” John said, and James did. While holding the wheel, James watched as his dad opened the front of his pants a bit more, then reaching down the front of them where the zipper had been he hauled out his big bulge and then let it settle down to hang over the top of his pants. “Oh that feels so much better.l John said, exhaling with relief. 
James couldn’t take his eyes off his dad’s bulge, stuck between his dad’s rock hard gut, his thick thighs, and the steering wheel, it was a plump package. John was hearing a pair of tighty whites that had visible parts where the seams had been stretched to translucency. Has James looked at the package he noticed the outline of his dad’s big mushroom head, and along with it, a big wet spot of precum leaking from the tip. “Can’t stop thinking about it can you?” John asked. 
James snapped to attention and looked back to the road. 
“No it’s okay boy. I like when you look at my muscles. All of them. I like how you had one taste of your daddy and now you’re addicted to my power.” Johns cock twitched and swelled bigger, fighting for space in the tight confines of the underwear. “You wanna play with it?” John asked.
“May I?” James asked back. 
“Tell you what son. If you can get daddy off before we get home, when we get home I’ll show you my posing routine.”
“What happens if I don’t get you off?” James asked. 
“Then you’re going down to the gym for your first workout.” John said, looking over at James with a devilish grin. 
James thought that either way he won, and either way he got to play with his daddy’s far cock again. 
“Deal!” James said, throwing himself over the center console. He fumbled with the underwear for a moment until John said, “hold the steering wheel again.” And James begrudgingly took his hands off his dads bulge and grabbed the wheel. John reached down and, gripping his underwear in each hand, ripped open the front, his semi hard cock exposed and growing, his balls still trapped in the sack. 
“I don’t think this is fair.” James said, resuming work on his dad’s cock, “I can’t play with your balls or nipples. 
“Here.” John said, “let’s fix that.” With that he took in a huge deep breath, expanding his chest and gut to insane proportions, and the white undershirt splitting directly down the middle from his dads big bull neck, all the way down to his belly button. “There. If you need a nipple, you got it.” John resumed focusing on the road, “but you’d better hurry.” 
James was focused on a single minded task, but he was realizing what a challenge this would be. His dads plump nipples were almost folded under the heavy pec meat, his cock so thick one hand couldn’t easy reach around it to grip, and the head so large and rising higher by the second that he could hardly get his mouth on it. His dad required at minimum three men to work his big body, but James was determined to make his dad proud. 
He licked all on the big head, spitting on it and using his dad’s sticky precum as lube. With both hands he began to work on the sensitive head of the cock. At the same time stretching up and starting to suck on his dad’s nipple. John shuttered with pleasure. James took this as a sign he was doing something right. He picked up speed while working on the head, and began to torture the poor nipple in his mouth. He could feel his dad getting harder in his hand, his cock swelling with power and he jerked the colossal muscle. The nipple in his mouth was growing hard as well, getting more and more plump and begging to be treated with even more attention. 
Pumping John’s dick with a reckless abandon, working the big head of the penis. John was bouncing his pec, causing the nipple to go in and out of James’s mouth, flicking it with his tongue and John responding by flexing his dick and pumping out more precum for lube. James could feel his dads cock getting rigid and hard, he was about to come. John’s breathing picked up. He was for sure about to cum. Then. John opened the car door and got out, ripping his cock from James’s grasp and pulling the nipple from his mouth. 
“We’re home son!” John said, standing in the rural driveway, his cock wet, dripping, and glistening in the moon and porch light. His big chest exposed and heaving. 
“What the fuck dad. How long have we been home?” James had been so focused on working over his dad he hasn’t even paid attention. 
“Watch that mouth boy or I’ll have to spank you.” John said with a wink, “and we’ve been home for a few minutes. You were doing too good to stop, but I couldn’t lose our deal. Come on. Let’s head to the gym. 
John walked inside and James sat in the car a moment. His hands wet with his dad’s juices, he licked them clean, adjusted his hard cock in his pants, and headed inside. 
John had already gone upstairs and was in his room with the door closed. James went into his room and put on some clothes to go workout. He was so full from dinner and so exhausted from the day, but he couldn’t turn down another chance to be in the gym with his dad.
James heard his dad’s bedroom door open, and John knocked in his door, “when you’re ready, meet me in the basement.” 
James listened as his dad’s heavy footsteps descended the stairs. 
James had decided to put on a shirt pair of track shorts he’d kept from highschool, and a tank top that hung loosely off his small defined frame. 
He headed down to the basement and could hear John already throwing weight around. The clang of heavy iron beating against each other had become a calling card for James, he willed his cock to not get hard, he wanted all of his attention on working out so that he could impress John. 
That all flew out the window when James got to the bottom of the basement stairs. John was standing behind the bench with his hands on his hips, standing tall and looking proud. John had chosen to wear a singular piece of clothing, and jockstrap. How to describe what the pouch on that jock looked like. John’s cock was still mostly hard from the road head James had given him, his balls were swollen with a load he never blew, it looked like John had shoved a long balloon into the pouch, it was red and hung down to his knees. The weight of the heavy cock inside was pulling the waistband of the jock down, showing the happy trail leading down to the exposed, and well trimmed, pubes. John’s swollen balls were pushing the pouch out on the sides, unable to contain ALL of the man inside, the sides of his sack peaking out from the cloth. John’s big thighs pushing the entire mound forward. “Thought you could use a little motivation for our first workout, son.” John said, “finish the workout and you get what’s inside this massive jockstrap.” With that John flexed his cock, the mushroom head swelling and showing at the bottom of the pouch, and the entire package jumping and bouncing.
“What’s first dad?” James said. Not trying to hide the yearning in his voice for his big daddy. 
“First. We’re going to see what you can do, start with the bicep curls, just like I showed you.” 
James went over to the bicep curl machine, remembering exactly how his dad had showed him. John set the weight on the machine and James lifted them with ease. John responded by increasing the weight, and James responded by again lifting it easily. John moved the weight down some more. James lifted again, this time with a bit of strain, but completing the lift nonetheless. John said, “good you got some resistance. We will start with this weight. Go ahead and start with a set of 20.” James began the reps. Slowly and methodically, just as John had shown him. John for his part watched his son handle the weight. John placed his hand on James’s bicep, his massive grip nearly circling the little man’s arm, but gently squeezing and rubbing as James worked the weight. “Yeah boy, daddy’s gunna grow you huge this summer. By the end you’ll be out lifting Frank.” John’s cock twitched again, a wet spot forming near the tip. 
James loved the way his dad’s touch felt on his arm, and tried hard as ever not to look at the bursting red pouch of his dad’s strained jockstrap. 
The dance continued for their next few exercises. The leg press, tricep extensions, cable work for the back. Each time John needing to adjust the weight heavier and heavier. 
Then came the squat rack, “I think I know how much you can safely squat son. We will start light and focus mostly on form so you don’t hurt yourself.” 
John loaded weight onto the bar and James positioned himself under the bar. John walked behind him and used his strong hands to shuffle James to the left a bit and adjust his hands. John then squatted down a bit and placed his hands on James’s side, stepping in as close as he could to James. His throbbing bulge bumping against James’s ass, and his big furry pecs brushing against James’s back. 
“On three,” John started, “1…2…3…” and James lifted off the rack. Squatting down slowly, John’s hands guiding him the whole way. As he pushed his ass back mimicking his dad’s form from before, his ass pushed against John’s cock again. As the moved up and down in the squat James’s ass rubbed up and down the length of John’s cock. James could feel his dad getting harder and harder as his dick dick rubbed against his son’s tight ass. 
Spent, James racked the weight and breathed hard. 
“My boys so strong.” John said, grabbing James from behind, lifting him up, and hugging him, pulling him into his big chest and his stretched out jockstrap again rubbing against James’s ass. His asshole twitched as he felt the edges of his dad’s big mushroom head glide along the length of his covered ass crack. He couldn’t imagine what it would feel like if they were both naked. 
“Alright son, last but not least, bench press. Same thing with the squats, let’s start out with a lower weight and just focus on breathing and form.” John loaded up the weight for James and instructed James to lay down on the bench. As James lie down his big dad towered over him, his dad’s height combined with the lowness of the bench allowed James to be just at the bottom of his dad’s sagging bulge. Looking up James could see the stretched red fabric of the jockstrap, the bar, and the very beginning of the shelf his dad called a chest. 
James reached up and grabbed the bar, John coming forward a bit and adjusting his hands to the correct position, and his hard cock bumping against James’s head. God his dad was so hot.
“Alright son, on three, 1…2…3…” James lifted the bar and began to slowly raise and lower the bar. As he went John coached him on when to breathe, after about 15 reps James racked the bar. John leaned forward and put a large hand on James’s chest, holding him down, and rubbing his hand across his sons chest, his cock still bumping against the top of James’s head, and he could feel it twitching through the fabric. 
“Good job son. I’m so proud of you. Even though you’re small, you’re so much stronger than I thought you’d be. You definitely get your strength from your dad.” John continued to rub James’s chest. “Yeah, you’re going to explode with size this summer.” John let the lust show in his voice. 
James was thoroughly enjoying being felt up by his father, he lay there on the bench, hard, his dick throbbing to be touched, and John knew it. 
John leaned in a bit more, and picked James up off the bench. The big man effortlessly holding James upside down in front of him. James’s cock was eye level with his dad, and James’s head was just about at John’s bellybutton, but looking down the could see the strong sturdy base of his dad’s cock pushing out the waistband of the jockstrap. With one arm John held James close to his chest, and with the other he pulled off James’s shorts and underwear. James was hanging, helpless, and his dad undressed him and held him upside down. Without words, John swallowed James’s cock, sucking with such effort James thought he may suck it off his body entirely. Taking all of James in his mouth was no problem for big John, and John one-upped Frank and taking James down to the base of his cock, he also put his sons balls in his mouth. “Mmm boy. You taste so good.” John said, and continued to suck James off. James for his part was hanging helplessly, feeling like his dad was using him like a sex toy. 
Continuing to hold James close to his big body with one arm, John reached down and out his hand inside the pouch of the jock, then began to haul out his huge equipment. Already fully hard James was still in awe at the sign of his dad’s thick veiny cock. He’d never see a cock exude so much strength, power, and masculinity. John’s cock was heavy enough that even completely hard, it still hung down, but with a quick flex, John raised it up towards his stomach, towards James’s waiting hands. 
James was eye level with the dick, but upside down he was going to have to get creative. He grabbed John’s cock and began to lick the head. Then he got an idea, something he’d seen in a video and always wanted to try. 
With his tongue still on his dad’s cock he moved to the big piss slit, it was overflowing with precum, leaking so much it was dripping down his dad’s entire length, onto his balls, and pooling on the floor. James stuck his tongue out and began to tongue fuck the wide opening at the end of John’s massive prick. 
With James’s cock still in his mouth, John moaned in pleasure, the deep sound vibrating through both of their bodies, letting James know he was doing well. James flicked his tongue in and out, swirled around, and occasionally would suck on just the very tip to taste the salty pre that was available in abundance. 
John reached up with one hand and began to explore James’s hold again. One large finger, expertly placed, along with the viscous sucking John was giving him, James blew his load. His cock gushed with pent up cum from hours of his dad teasing him and pushing him, and now John was drinking James’s cum directly from the source. 
Once James was done cumming, John pulled the smaller dick out of his mouth, and gently sat James down on the bench. James looked up. His father was standing, cock erect and slick, his balls swollen to the size of melons with loads he was teasing James with. His body hair was slick with sweat, and his muscles were pumped from holding James upside down for so long. 
James reached forward for John’s cock, “ah ah son. Daddy needs to cool off.” 
“Dad you NEED to cum, you’ve been teasing me for hours!” James whined. 
“Don’t talk back to me.” John said, flexing his monster chest for emphasis, “I’m edging this load, I want to wait and blow a load so big that you get full trying to clean it all up.” The thought must have turned John on more because hjs cock twitched and burped out a glob of cum. 
James reached out again, this time going for John’s big balls. “Oh dad. They’re so full. I can FEEL the cum inside. Please please let me make you cum.” James was begging, but he couldn’t care less. 
John looked down at James, he squatted, pulled up his jockstrap, and tried to stuff his meat back into the pouch, “James Sterling. Who the fuck do you think is in charge here?” John said authoritatively. 
James looked down as he was reprimanded, “you are sir.” He said sheepishly. 
“That’s right.” John said, “and I’ll cover you in cum whenever I want to, and if I want to tease you and please you with this cock, I’ll do it. Are we clear?” 
James wanted to feel like a kid being chastised for acting poorly, but there was something in the way John said it. James looked up and John was smiling. 
“You ass. I thought I was in trouble!” James said. 
John chuckled, “had you going there didn’t I?” James walked around the bench, and towards the back wall of the basement. Once there, John pushed one of the mirrors and it popped open revealing a hidden doorway and a dark room, “wait here son.” John said, and he disappeared into the hidden room. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1