(since I like my story I think I will do a lot of chapters)

Chapter 5: Walk in the Jungle

On the planet Stix General Bastia prepares to report to Master Baram

Bastia: "General Bastia to the Master report, following your orders I destroyed the Twin planets CYRA and PYTHRA and saw that Justin destroyed the planet Xaldin, the Natal planet of Max, M University will no longer have to ally  who to rely on"

Baram: " CONGRATULATIONS GENERAL BASTIA!  YOU DESERVE A REWARD"

Master Baram makes a goblet appear with his magic and he fills it with a strange liquid that comes out of his bulging pectorals

Baram: " DRINK!!" 

Bastia : " Thank you Master" 

General Bastia drinks the glass in a second, he puts his hands behind his head and without the power to increase in his body, his muscles grow bigger and bigger, a golden aura spreads around him

Baram: "LOVE TO SEE YOU GROW IN POWER, I'M GOING TO TAKE A PICTURE AND HANG IT ON THE WALL OF MY BEST FIGHTERS"

Screenshot_20230501-034506_Gallery.thumb.jpg.50e298fe1eeab1becfd319949bd81081.jpg

Baram: " NOW GO, JUSTIN MUST HAVE ALREADY ARRIVED ON PLANET MAGNUS"

Bastia : " Yes Master"  And in a second General Bastia and left for the planet Magnus"

Meanwhile, on the planet Magnus, we find our three Friends and Mr GORRIO trading in the middle of the jungle towards the enemy's hidden base.

David: " How hot is it!  my big muscles are dripping with sweat.  Why not fly straight to base?  With our super speed, we would have got there in 2 seconds."

Gorrio : " Because if we use our powers the enemy will notice us from miles away, and it feels good to walk you can see my beautiful muscles rippling with every step"

Watching their divine teacher walk past them, the three friends can't help but touch their hard cocks

Gorrio "we're going to stop here for the night"

The three friends stop right in front of a big rock that looks like a toe.  They look up and see a huge statue depicting a very, very muscular man, wearing gold boots and gloves, black underpants, a red cape, and a crown adorned with diamonds.

Gorrio: " I present to you Magnus, the founder of our university and it is also the name of our planet, we are going to sleep here and we will resume our journey tomorrow morning"

A few hours later our three Friends and their teacher are sitting around the campfire.

Gorrio: "Alright, let's make a game, it'll teach me to know you better, I'm going to ask you a question and if you lie to me because I will be if you lie to me, you'll get a pledge.  I'm going to ask Jeff first.  Am I turning you on?  "

Jeff: " Yes of course you excite me!" 

Gorrio : " It's good you didn't lie, now question for David.  Are you willing to kill someone to get your S exam?"

David: " No of course not !"

Gorrio : " sorry you're lying.  You're going to have a pledge, you're going to massage my pecs while I ask my question to Max."

David gets up and starts massaging his teacher's pecs, they're so huge it would take at least 5 other guys to fully cover them

Gorrio : " 'Max here is your question, who are you in love?"

After a few minutes of silence Max gets up and says "sorry I can't say it" then he goes into the jungle.

Jeff: " What's happening to him?"

Gorrio: " I'll go talk to him during this time go to sleep, we must be in good shape for tomorrow."

2 minutes later, Mr GORRIO joins Max at the edge of a cliff.

Gorrio :" Why don't you want your friends to know you're in love with Justin?"

Max : " Because Justin is a big asshole, he went over to the enemy, he destroyed my home planet and he betrayed the university.  If Jeff and David find out I still have feelings for him or they'll dump me."

Gorrio : " Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement.  I'm going to tell you a story that I've never told anyone.  Before Baram was the leader of the planet Stix there was another leader, it was my father.  One day my father came to challenge me because he was jealous of my divine power, following a fierce fight I finally tore his head from his body.  After his death his apprentice, Baram, took his place and he is even more dangerous than my father was.  You see I love my dad deeply but college comes first.  And when you have to come face to face with Justin you have to do what is necessary."

And it is sure these wise words that the two men return to camp to rest and wait for the big day that awaits them.

The next day, our adventurers arrive at the enemy base, they are hidden behind bushes and await the decision of their teacher.

Bastia: " Go!  I want everything ready in 10 minutes!"

Gorrio : " Oh shit! it's going to complicate things, I wouldn't think General Bastia would come here.  Good you three stayed here!  Bastia and far too powerful for you"

Mr GORRIO gets up and contracts his biceps, causing a shock wave that sends the general's soldiers waltzing.

Bastia : " Oh look who we have there, the divine professor and his little shrimps, I don't think I'm going to have fun!"

Gorrio : " SHUT UP AND FIGHT!!!!!!!"

And when the two behemoths are about to give the first blow, David intervenes in the middle and shouts "STOP".

David : " "Please stop Mr. GORRIO, General Bastia, he's...he's my big brother!"

To be continued.....

• Like 5

I was confused for a moment with the part tittle but the chapter is right. This is five.

Max still in love with Justin and David is Bastia's brother... Talk about complicated.... Hard choices must be taken and im sure they will do what is right

13 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

J'ai été confus pendant un moment avec le titre de la partie mais le chapitre est correct. C'est cinq.

Max toujours amoureux de Justin et David est le frère de Bastia... Parlez de compliqué... Des choix difficiles doivent être faits et je suis sûr qu'ils feront ce qui est juste

yes I was wrong, I forgot to put part 5😅, suddenly I thought that there will be two chapters in part 4, and in part 5 there will be chapter 6

• Like 1