Chapter 7: The Supreme Crown

Spark: "It's good we at the crown, send the signal to Bastia"

Justin : " "Am I dreaming or did you just give me an order?"

Spark: " No, sorry, I didn't want to..."

Even before Mr. Spark has had time to finish his sentence, Justin has advanced towards him and he has given him a punch that has pierced his stomach, liters of blood dripping on the ground.  Justin spreads his legs and flexes his massive biceps, while watching in disgust Mr. Spark lying on the floor bleeding out.

Justin: " I am the only one who is able to become the new Master, when my plan is implemented I could be more powerful than Baram.  As for you Suavez, you will become my new slaves."

Spark : " Uh... Yes I can't do anything to your power, I'll be your worshipers"

Justin leaves school, chest bulging, with the crown and his new toy.  And he sends a signal by telepathy to General Bastia.

Back at the hidden base with Mr GORRIO who is fighting a fierce fight against General Bastia and his three students who are dominated by hooded warriors.  It's a show of sexy bodybuilders, bulging muscles, gallons of sweat, anyone who likes big guys could get a hard-on in front of it.

Bastia : "It's good we at the crown, well done Justin, well I think we can go. Withdraw you my warriors!"  And in a snap of the fingers Bastia and her warriors vanishes."

Jeff: " we have been dominated, what do we do now Mr. GORRIO?"

After asking this question, our three friends look at their teacher in terror, Mr. GORRIO's eyes turn red with anger, we could see his muscles grow under his t-shirt and a superhuman aura spread around him.

Gorrio : " WE WILL GET REVENGE!!!!!!"

Max : " But I have a question, what is the power of the supreme crown?  "

After a few minutes Mr GORRIO calms down and goes to his three students.

Gorrio: " very well listen carefully to what I am going to tell you"

It all happened 20,000 years before our era, an elderly archaeologist discovered a mysterious crown in the heart of a pyramid.  he holds the crown in his hands and he feels an intense power, the energy of the crown is so strong that it disintegrates the archaeologist, the crown falls to the ground and 5 gods divinely muscular without escape.  But beware !  these gods are not just anyone, they are the 5 gods of destruction, (Xeram, Levi, Gormo, Agaris and Zelo).  They are beings who thirst for power and destruction, they have destroyed thousands of civilizations.

Zelo : "" Oh yes!  the guy who summoned us is dead so it means we won't have to obey our summoner!" 

Xeram : "  Yes it's so good I'm going to be able to destroy planets with my babies" He said, bouncing his pecs the size of 100 bowling balls.

After centuries of terror and destruction it is 19,000 years after the reign of the 5 gods ended, it is the most powerful superhero (Magnus) who confronts them and after 1 year of non-stop fighting that he  I had to imprison new ones in the crown, following that he founded a university to hide the supreme crown under guard until today.

David : "  But we must stop Baram before he invokes the 5 gods!"

Gorrio: "Don't worry Baram won't have enough power to summon them, however since his power is only increasing I think that within 3 months he will have enough strength to release the power of the crown.  You need to be stronger to come with me to the planet Stix, so you go follow me and I'm going to you two of my colleagues who are the first students to have won the S exam, with me the three gods will be reunited  .

And off they go for the planet Roven to meet the first student to win the S exam.

During his time on the planet Stix, after bringing the crown back to Master Baram, Justin returns to his luxurious room with his slaves. And he sees a mysterious man waiting impatiently for Justin in his room.

77811765.jpg.04d6186f6a2300ede060fdda56ed3e98.jpg

Justin walks over and kisses the man.

Justin : " Hi Thomas!  I missed not seeing your sublime body for a long time"

Thomas: " I missed you too " He said stroking Justin's cock. " So when are you finally going to take over?  "

Justin: " "It's coming soon don't worry, my plan is going wonderfully, in 3 months even the gods of destruction will be afraid of me"

To be continued.....

• Like 4