Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

Joe Gillen (@joegillen3) / Twitter

4 hours ago, CaptainRex said:

Who else pictures Nick like this?

Love your depiction of Nick, CaptainRex, as a very hot muscular ginger.  I see Nick with somewhat less developed, but nicely defined, muscles  and, of course, bulgy arms.   

• Like 2

On 8/9/2023 at 11:05 PM, DawnFire98 said:

Ohoho, then you are in for a ride, my friend! 

Also: read his other stories too, it will enrich your reading experience SO MUCH! A good start might be Muscle University:

...followed by the "Deano-Series". 

Deano's Summer: 

Deano's Winter: 

Deano Again: 

Ozzie and Deano: 

Bless you for this, mate. I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this already but I might do a couple of polls towards the end of the story asking people to vote for their favourite stories and characters of mine. Would be interesting to see how Nick, Alfie and Mason stack up against the likes of Deano, AJ and Noah!

• Like 1

On 8/10/2023 at 7:43 PM, DawnFire98 said:

I am amazed at how quickly you can change up the vibe from “really sweet” to “fucking hot and sexy” in a blink of an eye, @muscleaddict. Also: should I be sad? Happy? I don’t know. The ending left this kind of bittersweet taste in my mouth. Like, it’s so great to see Mason and Nick together, but if Jason finds out, then shit hits the fan.

Am nervous yet curious, how this will turn out.

Haha - thank you, mate. I have to say, the Mason/Nick scenes in this one were particularly fun to write! 😏 😜

• Like 1