Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Here's the video version...

I love Joan Pradells, for the physique and also the constant puppy dog energy he has on camera.  The dude just seems like an eager-to-please, fun-loving hyper jacked Golden Retriever in human form.

• Like 3

That muscle show down between the muscle god and the geek is so hot. Clayton has every right to gloat, he is a muscle god and earned it but that scene begs for one last comparison. The one where they drop their shorts only to discover the nerdy, twig is packing an anaconda that reaches his knees.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

These guys are more what I had in mind for Danny...

https://www.instagram.com/guycharding/

https://www.instagram.com/josema__beast/

Josema_Beast for sure...intense looking unless he's grinning. Guy has the build but doesn't seem like a hard-to-read guy and seems to just look friendly by nature. DK seems to have a brooding, aloof demeanor until you get to know him or find yourself on his good side. Nothing wrong with that!

• Like 3

new guy so this is my first @muscleaddict story. I’ve been up way past my bedtime for two nights getting caught up. There’s been so many chapters or posts I wanted to comment on but didn’t want to be so obviously behind the times. Still, thank you for every nick and mason scene so far. 

• Like 4

On 8/7/2023 at 6:17 AM, DawnFire98 said:

Damn, what a hot difference 

Yes, very hot difference.  As is the muscularity difference between Curtis and Alfie.  But I don't think we have to click our ruby slippers in wishing Muscleaddict will write for us muscle addicts just the fix that we need. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/7/2023 at 8:53 PM, Wrestlejock646 said:

I love Joan Pradells, for the physique and also the constant puppy dog energy he has on camera.  The dude just seems like an eager-to-please, fun-loving hyper jacked Golden Retriever in human form.

I fucking love that description! 😂 One of my current faves. He ticks every box and he definitely loves the camera.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, Pumped said:

That muscle show down between the muscle god and the geek is so hot. Clayton has every right to gloat, he is a muscle god and earned it but that scene begs for one last comparison. The one where they drop their shorts only to discover the nerdy, twig is packing an anaconda that reaches his knees.

Clayton is my Twitter handle. The bodybuilder is a Spanish guy called Joan Pradells... https://www.instagram.com/joanpradells/ 

Someone commented on Twitter they thought the small guy in the video is his older brother. No idea if that's true!

• Like 2

On 8/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, Wrestlejock646 said:

Josema_Beast for sure...intense looking unless he's grinning. Guy has the build but doesn't seem like a hard-to-read guy and seems to just look friendly by nature. DK seems to have a brooding, aloof demeanor until you get to know him or find yourself on his good side. Nothing wrong with that!

Yeah - Jose seems quite reserved (especially compared to Joan) and brooding until he's acting like an animal on stage with his cocky most musculars. Definite Danny vibes! So if Netflix ever wants to adapt the show but switch the location from Manchester to Barcelona (Chicos Musculosos, Inc? 🤔) they have Jose for Danny and Joan for Alfie (they can make Alfie appear shorter with camera trickery)...

image.thumb.jpeg.64d8b45fe3d9226e21437f71b73e828a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.dcb52214e5ccefec47d93e84737c2434.jpeg

Now we just need a cute physique guy in glasses to play Nick and a Labradoodle in human form for Curtis. 

• Like 4