Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

22 hours ago, Bjort said:

Hmmmm how’s your Spanish? 🇪🇸 

I can say hello and count to five? In other words - fucking terrible.

20 hours ago, MuscleJoe said:

Omg. I’ll trade you my gold ones for your gold ones!!!!

I'm sure Curtis would love to be gifted your shiny golden posers, mate. 🤭

19 hours ago, IronandGold said:

Ok I did miss Nick and his awkward shy lack of any clue how hot he is. And I missed how totally sweet Alfie. What a wonderful cast. I want this to go on forever. But I really hope Alfie gets over the shit with his dad. For as opened minded as he thinks he is, he’s still got prejudices he needs to deal with

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, mate. I'm going to be honest - I was slightly nervous about writing and sharing a big story with completely new characters. I think because I spent a good while writing Deano stories and he was a character most people really liked so writing those stories was kind of safe in a way. So it's awesome to get feedback like this and to see people really warming to the characters.

It's hard for me to comment on the storyline with Alfie's dad without giving things away so I'd probably say just sit tight and wait to see how it all pans out. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

I’m waiting for more Danny-Nick ‘interaction’. 

28 minutes ago, IronandGold said:

YES

You guys should like the next chapter then! 😏

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

It's hard for me to comment on the storyline with Alfie's dad without giving things away so I'd probably say just sit tight and wait to see how it all pans out. 

I have gotten the sense this story will be much more about alfie’s growth than Nick’s. Not just about his dad, but his feelings for Curtis (and maybe Nick too?). 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I can say hello and count to five? In other words - fucking terrible.

I'm sure Curtis would love to be gifted your shiny golden posers, mate. 🤭

Maybe is English is good. 🤞

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spandexmuscle said:

Omg- does this mean that there will be an Alfie superhero chapter???

Haha! Someone else away from the board asked me if we're going to see him dressed as The Hulk. 😅😏