Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

On 8/8/2023 at 7:02 AM, IronandGold said:

new guy so this is my first @muscleaddict story. I’ve been up way past my bedtime for two nights getting caught up. There’s been so many chapters or posts I wanted to comment on but didn’t want to be so obviously behind the times. Still, thank you for every nick and mason scene so far. 

Hey @IronandGold - so glad you're liking it, mate. Always great to see new people discovering my stories! Any/all feedback is always appreciated so don't hold back! 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2023 at 8:02 AM, Bjort said:

Midnight on Monday Pacific time, and no new chapter? 😩

😂 You know I'll never keep you waiting too long! 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2023 at 8:02 AM, IronandGold said:

new guy so this is my first @muscleaddict story. I’ve been up way past my bedtime for two nights getting caught up. There’s been so many chapters or posts I wanted to comment on but didn’t want to be so obviously behind the times. Still, thank you for every nick and mason scene so far. 

Ohoho, then you are in for a ride, my friend! 

Also: read his other stories too, it will enrich your reading experience SO MUCH! A good start might be Muscle University:

...followed by the "Deano-Series". 

Deano's Summer: 

Deano's Winter: 

Deano Again: 

Ozzie and Deano: 

• Like 3

THIRTEEN

NICK

My heart is pounding and my stomach is doing summersaults as I make my way from the Muscle Factory changing rooms to the Juice Room for my first one-to-one meeting with Jason Fox.

I haven’t felt this nervous since the day I went to view the room at the flat and met Alfie and Danny for the first time. It’s not just the fact that I’m going to be working with Jason Fox. Or that I’m going to be training for the Tiger Classic North West in four weeks' time. Although - those things alone would be enough to cause these nerves. 

It’s also because of what happened at Jason’s birthday meal on Saturday night. Where I found out that the new guy Jason has started seeing is also the guy I’ve been having amazingly hot sex with for the last couple of weeks.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, I then let said guy drag me into a toilet fucking cubicle of the restaurant we were at, where he kissed and sucked me off until I blew in his mouth. While Jason Fox was sitting in the main part of the restaurant with absolutely no clue as to what was going on.

And now he’s going to be spending the next four weeks coaching me to what will no doubt be the best shape and condition I’ve ever been in.

I am a terrible fucking person. 

My stomach lurches as I walk into the Juice Room. As if I wasn’t nervous enough, Jason is chatting to some absolute unit in a white vest with forearms as thick as my thighs. Is THIS guy on Team Fox?

“All right, Nick!” Jason says, spinning around as the monster in the vest waddles off. I say hi back and sit down in a booth opposite him.

Jason Fox still makes me feel nervous. It’s not just the whole thing with Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy. I just find him a bit intimidating in general. This big successful sometime bodybuilder and coach who’s well respected and liked. And he’s so confident and sure of himself. I can’t wait to be in that stage of my life. Everything right now just feels so hard and uncertain and messy. I know they say don’t wish your life away but I really can't wait to be a respected and experienced bodybuilder with disposal income and maybe a house which I co-own with my amazing muscle daddy bodybuilder boyfriend.

“Nice work on the Instagram profile,” Jason says, playing with his laptop.

I feel a pinch in my chest. It’s not much of a compliment, but still. “Cheers. Umm … Alfie helped me set it up. He ... kinda talked me into uploading the pic.”

Jason smiles behind his laptop. “Just don’t let him rope you into doing one of his posing in public videos!” he jokes. “So … the first thing I do with all of my guys is show them this,” he says, mysteriously. Then he flips his laptop around and pushes it towards me.

“Oh wow!” I say, smiling at the laptop screen. I’m looking at a picture of a very young Jason flexing a front double biceps on stage in boring black trunks. Not only does he look terrified but it’s crazy to think he was ever that small.

“That was my first ever bodybuilding competition. I know - I don't look great. But ... I worked bloody hard for that comp and I did my best. I came last in the junior class. I was the worse guy on stage. With the least muscle. The worst conditioned. But here's the thing. It didn’t even enter my head to not carry on. Yes, I was naturally slim-framed. And I knew it would be bloody hard work. But I loved bodybuilding. I WANTED to be a bodybuilder. And I wasn't going to let anyone tell me I couldn't do it."

I nod at Jason, my chest expanding.

“And you know what the most exciting part of doing that show was? Actually being able to say the words, ‘I’m a bodybuilder!’”

I'm smiling so much. I can't help it. Because I can relate to SO much of what Jason is saying. And seeing that picture of him at his first competition. I mean - that could have been me. Except ... I actually looked better than Jason did at my first show. That's a pretty crazy thought. 

“Your physique actually reminds me a lot of mine,” Jason says.

“Mmmm. I kinda thought that too,” I say, feeling mildly embarrassed. 

Jason gives me a cute smile. I’m warming to Jason so much more just from this conversation. Sitting opposite him now I’m also noticing just how good-looking he actually is.

“And things have changed since I was in my twenties. You have Classic Physique Junior now. Which is PERFECT for you.”

I gently bite my lower lip and nod.

“So …” he says, in a warm but assertive tone. And then it’s down to business. Jason goes through my very strict diet and training plan consisting of lots of cardio and hard lifting to get me as shredded as possible for the show.

He emphasises that although I already prepped for my last show last month, the prep will be hard and he needs me to really commit to be able to do it properly. 

I’ll be having check in’s with Jason twice a week to assess my diet and workout regimen. My stomach tightens when he informs me that for one of the two days a week, we’ll be taking progress pictures and posting them to Instagram. 

But any dread about the possibility of having to pose in front of Jason and then share those pictures on social media is pushed to the back of my mind when Jason then announces that he’ll be working out with me sometimes to make sure I’m growing right. Including today. I’m going to actually be TRAINING with Jason Fox. Which, yes - I'm somewhat nervous about. But I'm definitely more excited than anything. My coach at my old gym back in Leicester had done bodybuilding shows but he was nowhere near the calibre of Jason Fox. 

“So … everything okay?”

“Yep!” I tell him, my head spinning with the thought of what’s ahead of me.

“I know it’s all a bit overwhelming BUT I’m confident we can do this, Nick!”

I instantly relax and nod, excitement surging through me. I realise at that moment that I really want to do this. I want to work with Jason Fox. And if it gets tough - no, WHEN it gets tough, I’ll just think of the end game. Being on stage at the Tiger Classic North West. Being in super shredded competition condition. Bronzed up. With shredded abs and detailed quads. Wearing nothing but trunks (even if they’re not the trunks I’m used to.) Competing in the same show as Danny King and Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy, who I don't really want to think about too much right now. Maybe the prep for this show will be the distraction from Mason that I so badly need.

By the time my first rest day comes on Thursday, I’m exhausted and irritable. I have low energy. My body aches. And I’m wondering what the hell I’ve got myself into. The prep would definitely be made easier if I didn’t have my full-time internship. I’ve been going from work to the gym every day. Tonight is my first night off and instead of collapsing on my bed or (even better) gaming with Danny King as he sits next to me on my mattress nudging my elbow and smelling the way he does, I’m going on a date with Alfie’s old school friend, Curtis, who I have absolutely no interest in or romantic feeling towards in the slightest. 

I agreed to do it though as a thank you to Alfie, who apparently suggested the idea of coaching me to Jason Fox. I’m pretty sure I’ve been manipulated by Alfie into doing this but what harm can it do? And who knows, maybe it will help me with the whole Mason situation. 

Curtis is probably the type of guy I SHOULD be going for. Nice and sweet and around my age. Not a bald fortysomething silver-chain-wearing muscle daddy who lures me into toilet cubicles while my oblivious coach who he’s dating sits waiting for him in the next room.

Annoyingly I get to the cinema before Curtis arrives. Even though I don't fancy him I was still stressing about my outfit earlier. And now I’m thinking that even though it’s unusually warm for April, I probably should have worn a jacket or a hoodie. Because my arms look pretty good in the tight blue t-shirt I’m wearing. And I remember what Alfie said on Saturday. That Curtis has a thing for bodybuilders.

I have strict instructions from Alfie. As soon as Curtis gets here, I should text him. And if Curtis asks any questions about him before Alfie texts me back - I’m not to say anything. I have no fucking idea what Alfie is up to here. (I hope Alfie’s not going to do something like text Curtis the picture of me competing in my pink trunks!) And the whole thing makes me kind of nervous. But I’m about to find out. Because Curtis is walking up to me wearing this green, kind of cuddly looking jumper with a slightly nervous but friendly smile on his face. I actually forgot that Curtis is pretty cute. Not like, Alfie Winters-levels of cute, but he's still a handsome lad.

We say hi to each other and it’s only a little bit awkward. And then he asks me a question which causes my insides to tighten.

“Where’s Alfie?”

And then it hits me. Curtis was expecting Alfie to be here too. He thought me, he and Alfie were all going to the cinema as a group. Great. I’m on a date with a guy who doesn’t even KNOW he’s on a date! I’m going to kill Alfie.

“Ummm,” I mutter, remembering my strict instructions. “Let me just text him.”

Curtis awkwardly nods and bites his lip, looking slightly confused as to what's going on. I text Alfie as instructed and after an awkward few seconds, I get a reply. Curtis’ phone chimes at the exact same time. Alfie has sent us both a group text.

SORRY GUYS! My client switched times so I’m stuck at the gym. You two have fun though. Enjoy the film! 😉

I internally groan. He couldn’t resist the winky face emoji, huh?

“Oh!” Curtis says. I look up from my phone at Curtis and wow - he looks gutted. My insides clench. Is being stuck with me for the night really that bad?

He looks at me and bites his hip lip awkwardly. It’s like he’s trying hard not to show his disappointment but failing completely. 

“Should we, like, maybe re-arrange?” I suggest, sensing that’s what Curtis wants. 

“Ummm,” Curtis says, looking slightly lost. His eyes go down to my right upper arm. Then he looks at my other arm. “Well … we could just go in? I mean ... I DID really wanna see this film.”

I chew on my lower lip to try and cover up my smile. This is absurd. I have no interest in this guy. And yet … Curtis not completely rejecting me still makes me feel good.

“Only if you want to!” he adds, looking slightly nervous.

“Mmmm. Yeah! Let’s do it!”

Curtis gives me a warm grin and we head inside. I send Alfie a text while the two of us are queuing for the tickets.

I’m gonna kill you!

“So you and Alfie have been, like, friends forever?” I ask Curtis.

Weirdly, he hesitates. “Ummm. Well … we weren't really friends with each other when we were at school. It’s kind of been, like, a recent thing.”

“Oh right,” I say, slightly confused. My phone chimes with a text. Alfie has replied.

You’re on a date with the sweetest, most loveliest guy on the planet. YOU’RE WELCOME.

For fuck’s sake. I can't resist smiling as I put my phone on silent and tuck it away in my pocket.

“We sort of … re-connected. Over Instagram,” Curtis explains.

“Oh okay. That’s cool. I’m guessing he looks a bit different from how he looked at school?”

A cute, ominous grin spreads across Curts’ face. “A little bit. Like … he was always one of the sporty lads. I was just a big nerd at school.”

I think about what Alfie said about me and Curtis being similar. “Same here!” I tell him, smiling.

“Mmmm. The difference is, I still LOOK like a nerd.”

I look at him, confused but smiling. “So do I!”

Curtis gives me a pointed look with an eyebrow arched. 

“What?” I ask, amused, but he doesn’t have time to reply because we’re now at the ticket counter.

“Can I ask you a question?” Curtis says to the ticket guy.

“Sure.”

“Would you say my friend here looks like a nerd?”

What the hell?

“Ummm.” The clearly gay guy looks unsure of what to say. “I mean. A bit!" he says as his eyes go down to my arms. "But … like a hot, buff nerd?”

“See!” Curtis says, grinning and looking pleased with himself, while I furiously blush at the ticket guy's comment.

"Screen Four. You can lead the way," Curtis says when we have our tickets. “Hot buff nerd!” he teases with a cute grin. I bite my lip to keep from smiling so much as we make our way to the correct screen. I would never have the guts to do what Curtis just did with that ticket guy. A complete stranger, no less. I’m starting to see why he and Alfie get on so well. There’s a quiet confidence about Curtis. I guess that comes from being a published author. Another confident, successful person in my life with their shit together.

We find the right screen and settle into our seats. As soon as the lights go down and the film starts it takes all of my effort not to fucking fall asleep. Some date I am. By the time it’s over and we’re filing out I feel like I could sleep for a week. I’m kind of praying Curtis doesn’t want to do something else now. Not that spending time with him has been terrible. Quite the opposite really.

“So … can I ask you a question?” Curtis says as we head out of the cinema into the busy street. Oh God. Something about the tone of his voice makes me feel nervous.

"Ummm. Sure," I reply, my chest tightening.

“So, I don't know if it’s me being completely paranoid but … do you think Alfie set this whole thing up?”

I have to keep from laughing. “No. I mean … I don’t think you’re being paranoid!”

Curtis gives me a half-embarrassed, tight-lipped smile. “So, he basically thought - Nick’s gay. Curtis is gay. So that means - we HAVE to like each other, right?” 

I laugh. “He DID say something about us being ... really similar?” I say, a little nervously. 

A shy smile spreads across Curtis’ lips. 

“I mean - in fairness, he actually said some REALLY nice things about you.”

Curtis shoots me a look. “Oh right,” he says, surprised. “What did he say?” he asks, his voice sounding nervous.

“Erm. Well, just how cool it is that you've written a book. And ... that you’re like, really sweet and stuff.”

Curtis furrows his eyebrows, but his lips curl into this cute, shy smile. 

“I think he said you were, like, the most adorable guy ever.”

Curtis sharply turns his head to look at me. And wow - his face is a picture. He looks kind of shell-shocked.

“He said that?” he asks, confused.

“Yeah!”

Curtis' lips curl into a smile. And then it hits me. Seeing his face. His reaction to Alfie calling him "the most adorable guy ever". How much it clearly means to him that Alfie would say those things. Curtis likes Alfie. It's so bloody obvious. And it makes complete sense. He has a thing for bodybuilders. Alfie is a bodybuilder. And a fucking hot one at that. And he and Alfie get on so well. I saw that first-hand last weekend at Jason's birthday meal. Curtis has a crush on his straight friend, Alfie. Maybe it's even more than just a crush. My chest suddenly tightens. I feel like I want to stretch out my arms and give Curtis a big hug. 

“So, erm … this is me. I mean. The flat’s this way.”

We stop so we’re facing each other. “I bet Alfie’s at home. Eagerly waiting to find out how it went.”

Curtis nods and smiles. This sort of longing, dreamy smile. Probably at the thought of Alfie. Who he's clearly completely besotted with. And then he says something I definitely didn't expect.

“We could always … I dunno. Get our own back on him?"

Then Curtis' lips curl into a mischievous grin.

"For trying to fix the two of us up?”

I'm grinning back at Curtis. “How?” I ask, feeling a surge of excitement.

“Well ... we could tell him the date went REALLY well. Like - so well we think we might be soulmates?”

I laugh. “I like it!”

“And we can string it out. See how far we can push it!"

“And then, like, announce our engagement in a few weeks' time?” I suggest.

Curtis laughs. “Exactly!”

And now we're just standing on the street. Facing each other and smiling. “Can I just say - like, I did have fun tonight?" Curtis begins. "And … you’re super nice. And obviously, you’re a hot buff nerd. And WAY out of my league. But … I kinda see us more as friends?” 

I find myself smiling, even though I’m getting rejected by a guy I don't even like. “Yeah. I ... kinda get those vibes too!”

Because you’re head over heels in love with Alfie Winters, I think.

“And we should definitely hang out again,” Curtis adds. “You know … with or without Alfie.” He smiles to himself, probably because he’s thinking about Alfie again. “Hot buff nerd who’s also my soulmate. Wink wink, nudge nudge!” 

As I walk away from Curtis feeling this warm, happy buzz and head back to the flat, I get my phone out for the first time since we came out of the cinema. Oh fuck. My heart leaps into my throat at what's sitting on the screen. I have three text messages waiting for me which I completely missed because my phone was on silent. And all three are from Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy. 

COME ROUND. DADDY NEEDS HIS ARSE PUMPED.

WHERE ARE YOU, BOY?

NEED THAT FUCKING COCK AND CUM, BOY. COME TO MY FLAT NOW.

Holy shit. I stop dead in my tracks on the street. I can’t believe this. Mason wants me to go around and fuck him. Right now. Well … an hour ago, to be exact, by the look of the time stamps on the texts. Even after what happened on Saturday. After we both found out that the guy he’s seeing is my new coach. He still wants me to go around. Fuck. My heart is racing. And I’m fucking swelling in my jeans at those messages. Just like last time, I love the urgency of it. The sexiness of it. Mason wants me to fuck him again. I should go home. I should sleep. Forget he ever texts me.

I sit down at the nearest tram stop, my head spinning. I hover my finger over the messages and type a reply.

Sorry. Was in the cinema.

And then I add … On a date and hit send. I guess I’m kind of curious to see what Mason’s reaction will be to that news. I get my answer because I get a reply straight away.

DITCH HIM AND COME FILL UP DADDY’S ARSE. MY GUNS ARE PUMPED FROM PANTHERS. NEED TO FUCKING FLEX FOR MY BOY. 

Fuuuuck. My cock is throbbing. My head is spinning. My insides are going nuts. I fucking want it. So, so badly. I also love that Mason called me his “boy”.

I text him to tell him I’m on my way, flag down a taxi and make my way to Mason’s, excitement coursing through me the whole way there. I can’t believe I’m doing this. Of all the ways I thought tonight might go, this isn’t one I imagined. One minute I’m on a date with a cute, sweet, regular-sized children’s author. The next I’m in a taxi with my cock throbbing in my jeans as I make my way to the flat of a pumped-up forty-plus muscle daddy bodybuilder who wants me to pound his arse into oblivion. A muscle daddy who also happens to be dating my new bodybuilding coach.

Which I know makes this whole thing wrong. And a part of me knows I shouldn't really be doing this. All I know is that I want to see Mason. I can’t NOT go and see Mason at his flat right now. I want to see him so fucking badly. It’s like an impulse. Like some animalistic urge.

As soon as Mason opens the door in nothing but the same tight white Umbro shorts he wore last time, I feel this intense energy between us. I can tell he wants to see me just as badly as I want to see him. The second the door’s closed I’m pushed up against the wall. Mason’s hot tongue in my mouth. My hands exploring his body which feels harder and bigger than ever before. His back. His arms. Everything feels rock solid and pumped to the absolute maximum. The huge swollen muscle mass of a muscle daddy bodybuilder almost three weeks out from competing in the same show that I am.

“SO fucking horny!” Mason purrs when we part lips. He leads me to the bedroom and strips my clothes off until he’s devouring my fucking cock with his hot mouth. My hands exploring his bald veiny head, thick traps and brutal boulder shoulders as I groan and try to keep my cock from exploding in his mouth.

“On that fucking bed, boy!” he demands. I have no idea what’s about to happen. Mason physically moves my legs with zero effort so I’m in a position flat on my back then he climbs on top of me. 

“You gonna fill up daddy’s hole?” he says, grabbing my cock like I have any sort of choice.

“Yes, sir!” I pant. And then I watch this insanely hot and handsome muscle daddy manoeuvre himself on top of me. I reach up and touch his turtle tummy abs as they pop out from his torso. The hottest fucking roid gut. Then I work my hands up to those balloon pecs proudly and unashamedly bulging off his chest like nobody’s fucking business.

I squeeze the obscene pec muscle, just as he sits down on my hard throbbing cock. He lets out the hottest groan as I fill up his hole. “God YES!” he loudly cries I fill him up. 

My hands start to explore Mason’s body as he rides up and down on my cock. He looks down at me, his mouth curling into one of his trademark, fuck off sexy smirks. So handsome. So smouldering. If you could mould the dream muscle daddy bodybuilder, I swear he would come out looking exactly like Andy Mason.

He squeezes his pecs together and they tighten and pop under my fingertips. My hands travel to his arms and in response, he lifts them both up and flexes hard into a front double biceps. He lets out a cocky grunt as the biceps muscles erupt and explode under my fingertips. They’ve never felt harder or bigger. I release an audible gasp. Mason growls in response. Then he unflexes and pumps them again into another flex.

“FUCK YEAH!” he growls as I squeeze the flexed muscle. He looks me square in the eye, this look of determination on his face. “Worship daddy’s biceps, boy!” he barks.

I squeeze harder. All the time Mason is riding my cock. 

“Fuckin’ squeeze ‘em!” he barks, before letting rip his most animalistic growl yet. Jesus Christ! 

“Yes, sir!” I cry as I squeeze the flexed balls of insane biceps muscles.

It’s like something’s taken over Mason. Some primal animalistic urge. He brings his arms down and squeezes into a most muscular with a loud, unabashed grunt. His pecs tightening. His shoulders popping. His traps bulging.

He pumps and poses. Bringing his arms in and out. Just a mass of insane pumped daddy muscle. Hard. Shredded. Bulging. My arms explore and squeeze and touch and worship as Mason growls and flexes. All the time he’s riding my cock All the time I’m inside of him.

And then … he pumps out one last pose. His face screwed up in an animal-like fashion. He lets out a big loud growl as he bounces hard on my cock. I feel the cum rushing to the head of my dick. I can feel myself about to explode. I’m completely consumed by this hot muscle daddy. Consumed by his hot, sweaty masculine scent. Consumed by his huge, bulging, flexed muscle. Consumed by his unrestrained, animalistic manner. How can one man excuse so much raw, masculine power?

He’s growling. He's flexing. Like a man possessed. I’m grabbing his arms. I'm squeezing his pecs. Until … oh fuck. Oh my FUCKING God. My cock is exploding. Inside of Mason. It's like I haven't cum for a month. Intense pleasure filling up every fucking cell of my body. It wasn't like this before. It’s NEVER been like this before.

Mason flops down on top of me. Breathing and panting heavily. Like an out-of-breath gorilla. I wrap my arms around his hard, sweaty back.

“Fuuuck!” he cries into my neck, which both tickles me and makes me laugh. He lifts his head up and looks at me. God those eyes. God that face. And now he’s just smiling at me. That sexy handsome smouldering smirk.

“God!” he cries dramatically, looking me in the eyes. “You and me!”

I smile at Mason, feeling like I want to melt into his skin. 

“I liked it when you called me your boy,” I confess, feeling brave. Something about this moment makes me feel I can be.

“You ARE my boy!” he says, smirking at me. “My BEST boy,” he adds as I stay gripping on to him. 

My chest tightens. His best boy? Does that mean there’s more than one? Does he have a rotating group of nerdy-looking junior bodybuilders he texts demanding to come around to fuck him? I don't really want to think about that right now. I don't want to ruin this moment.

“So who was this date?” he asks with a suspicious smirk.

“Erm. You know that guy I was sitting next to on Saturday at the meal?”

Mason frowns slightly, remembering “He’s not your type, is he?”

“Mmmm. Nah. Not really! He’s a nice guy though.”

Mason smirks and arches an eyebrow. “A nice guy?" he says, suspiciously.

I laugh. "What? He is!"

"I don't doubt it. Just ... I think YOU need MORE than just a nice guy, Nick.”

He's giving me this ominous smirk. I feel like asking him what more he thinks I need. A veiny-headed, silver-chain-wearing, smoulderingly handsome muscle daddy with roid gut abs who turns into an absolute animal during sex, perhaps? 

“Alfie set the whole thing up. I think he thought the two of us were quite similar?”

Mason's lips curl into a grin. “That Alfie’s a cutie!” he says. I don’t feel jealous. Alfie IS fucking cute. 

“Yeah, I kinda had a thing for him when I first moved in. Then I found out he was straight.”

Mason pulls a face. “Are you sure about that?” 

"Ummm. Yeah?" I say as my chest does something weird.

Mason doesn't look convinced. I guess he's heard the rumours about Alfie being bisexual like everyone else.

“I wouldn't mind seeing you and Alfie Winters fucking each other. Throw in Danny King too!"

I let out a shocked laugh and Mason mischievously grins at me. 

"How’s the training going?”

“Erm. Okay so far. Just knackered already.”

“It’s only gonna get worse, kid. Just think about the end game. Being in that shredded competition condition. You might have an admirer in the pump room.”

I bite my lower lip and grin. I look down at Mason's shoulder. Perhaps I shouldn't say what I'm about to say. “Have you seen Jason this week?” 

I look back up at Mason's face. He seems just as casual as before. “We went for lunch yesterday.”

I nod, not knowing what to say. “Do you see him a lot?”

Mason's lips start to curl into a slight smirk. “Once, maybe twice a week. We’re both really busy at the moment. I think we're gonna see where our heads are at when the Tiger Classic North West is done.”

I feel a twisting in my stomach. I drop my eyes from Mason's face. I can feel his eyes burning into me. He gives my body a gentle squeeze.

"Are you feeling a bit weird about the whole thing?”

I look back up and into his piercing blue-grey eyes. “Ummm. Yeah. A bit, I guess.”

Mason's just looking at me. “We can put a stop to this. If you want. Although … I’d be gutted!”

I hate that that comment makes me smile. 

“Alternatively ... I could try and talk Jason into having a threesome!"

And now I'm smiling harder. I think Mason's joking. Well ... I'm assuming Mason's joking.

“He showed me a picture of him in his first comp.”

“Oh yeah. I’ve seen that,” Mason says. He suddenly jumps off the bed and comes back with his laptop. He plays with it and brings up a picture on the screen. And now I’m looking at a younger Mason, at least mid-twenties, squeezing a most muscular on stage at a bodybuilding competition in boring black trunks.

"Oh my God!" I cry. Mason laughs in response. I can’t believe how different he looks. He’s changed so much. He has hair in the picture. And he’s SO handsome. Maybe even Danny King levels of handsome. 

“So ... you’ve basically always been hot?”

Mason laughs again. “Mmmm. I didn't really know it back then, though. Just like YOU haven't realised how hot you are, yet.”

I sheepishly grin. “Have you SEEN my flatmates?”

“Seen ‘em. Wanked off to them!"

I laugh as Mason shuts his laptop and wraps his arms around me again.

"You’re a different kind of hot though. Cute and nerdy. Eager to please.”

I furrow my eyebrows and smirk as I cling on to him. Eager to please? I’m not really sure how to take that.

“Do you wanna stay over tonight?”

“Ummm. I do. But … work. And Alfie might ask questions. I’m supposed to be on a date with his mate.”

“And instead you’re here with the hot muscle daddy no one knows you’re secretly shagging?”

I smile and Mason mischievously grins back. I love being here with Mason. I love gripping on to him tightly as we both lie here on his bed. Being wrapped around his indecently muscular, rock-hard body. What a fucking night. But I can't escape this feeling that all of this - what's going on with me and Mason - is all temporary. That at some point, all of this is going to have to end.

I bring my lips to his and kiss him, trying to make the most of this moment with Mason the Hot Muscle Daddy. Trying to make this amazing night last as long as it possibly can. I have no idea how many more nights like this I’ll get to have with him.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I am amazed at how quickly you can change up the vibe from “really sweet” to “fucking hot and sexy” in a blink of an eye, @muscleaddict. Also: should I be sad? Happy? I don’t know. The ending left this kind of bittersweet taste in my mouth. Like, it’s so great to see Mason and Nick together, but if Jason finds out, then shit hits the fan.

Am nervous yet curious, how this will turn out.

• Like 1