Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

He could tick a few off the list at the same time. A threesome with Mason and Jason after a training session at The Muscle Factory. Two pumped up muscle daddies bent over on the bed taking it in turns to get fucked by Jason's latest muscle pup recruit. Or maybe things get out of hand with Nick, Alfie and Danny after a crazy night out at Utopia. The three of them end up in Nick's bed. Pecs bouncing. Biceps flexing. Hands going everywhere. The bed frame breaking (again). 

I vote for the second option

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2023 at 4:09 AM, muscleaddict said:

Thanks, @Hialmar and @Keychain. It's much easier for me to write British-based stories, especially if they're set in places where I've lived or visited. When I wrote the chapters of Deano, Again set in Chicago I was worried they wouldn't feel authentic or realistic or that I'd mess something up.

It could be quite a fun challenge to try and use my years of consuming American media to write something with an American protagonist but, again, I fear I might trip up. Do something like having him put his favourite jumper on then popping the kettle on to make a brew and getting a packet of his favourite (spelt with a u) biscuits while anxiously waiting for Chad, his football quarterback jock friend from school turned professional bodybuilder to text him back.

Awww hell amigo! Y’all got lots of us true blue ‘Merican fans over here can help ya out with that kinda stuff. Sweatshirts or hoodies, bags of chips (not french fries 🍟), cookies, and definitely coffee!  Tea is for throwing into Boston Harbor (or Habah of you are actually from theah!). 🇺🇸 

• Like 2

On 7/28/2023 at 10:16 AM, Bjort said:

Awww hell amigo! Y’all got lots of us true blue ‘Merican fans over here can help ya out with that kinda stuff. Sweatshirts or hoodies, bags of chips (not french fries 🍟), cookies, and definitely coffee!  Tea is for throwing into Boston Harbor (or Habah of you are actually from theah!). 🇺🇸 

I have a little scene forming in my head now. An American bodybuilder and a British bodybuilder are in bed in the Brit's flat. Post competing and shagging each other's brains out.

“Is there a bodega around here?” 

“A bo - what?!”

“It’s like a store that sells snacks. I have a craving for a big bag of chips.”

“Oh - you want chips? There’s a fish and chip shop down the round. Do you want anything to go with it? Gravy? Mushy peas? A battered sausage?”

The American bodybuilder opens his mouth to respond but he's momentarily stumped. “I ... understood about half of those words!”

The British bodybuilder grins.

“I’ll have a battered sausage, guv’nor!” the American says in an awful British accent.

British bodybuilder laughs. “You dickhead!”

The American bodybuilder grins and gives him a squeeze. “So you guys don’t have bodegas. Do you know what the word cute means?” he teases before kissing the British bodybuilder. “Adorable? You have that word, right?!”

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 7/30/2023 at 2:09 AM, CaptainRex said:

big ask for @muscleaddict - could we have pics (real, drawing, AI) of your characters? some of us are visual learners 

I will come back to this at a later date, mate! 👀 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/19/2023 at 6:54 PM, msclbldr said:

I thought this was apposite to the story
except he is Scouse not Manc
And I have just realised that this is your Twitter

Jonny just won his pro card at a big show in Spain. And he wore his shiny pink posers. (FYI Alfie and Nick's are shinier. 😏)

image.thumb.jpeg.7f1c76f5a9b58e0f16cf7eda26b79d08.jpeg

image.thumb.png.46fd27ea840e82d388d4a8277596d8f1.png

• Like 3

Hate to break it to you buddy, but most Americans wouldn’t know a bodega if you dropped on them from a great height!  Convenience store yes. Or the actual store name like 7-11. My favorite of these is a chain in Iowa, Kum & Go! 🤣. Maybe you could substitute liquor store, or if someone was old school, corner store. In Boston they used to call them spa’s. And in Connecticut a liquor store is called a package store or packie for short.  it’s a mine field 💥 

C90008F3-A854-4BED-B2D4-D2076F478C4A.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bjort said:

And in Connecticut a liquor store is called a package store or packie for short.  it’s a mine field 💥 

If an American tourist use the word "packie" in UK, it will be interpreted as a derogatory word for "British citizen of Pakistani ancestry", and will cause offence.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hialmar said:

If an American tourist use the word "packie" in UK, it will be interpreted as a derogatory word for "British citizen of Pakistani ancestry", and will cause offence.

Well aware. Cheers 🍻 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Bjort said:

Hate to break it to you buddy, but most Americans wouldn’t know a bodega if you dropped on them from a great height!  Convenience store yes. Or the actual store name like 7-11. My favorite of these is a chain in Iowa, Kum & Go! 🤣. Maybe you could substitute liquor store, or if someone was old school, corner store. In Boston they used to call them spa’s. And in Connecticut a liquor store is called a package store or packie for short.  it’s a mine field 💥 

See - I've messed up already. I guess my American bodybuilder is a New Yorker then. (Thanks Google.)

• Like 2