Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm a bit late to the party hahaha, but I've just finished the story. Oh man, my eyes were watering during the last 3 chapters. It's amazing how you manage to capture the struggles most of us go through. Honestly your stories are so heartwarming, they make me so happy. Also the sexy scenes are always welcomed hahaha. Thank you MuscleAddict!

• Like 4

On 12/4/2023 at 5:38 PM, Tin said:

I know I'm a bit late to the party hahaha, but I've just finished the story. Oh man, my eyes were watering during the last 3 chapters. It's amazing how you manage to capture the struggles most of us go through. Honestly your stories are so heartwarming, they make me so happy. Also the sexy scenes are always welcomed hahaha. Thank you MuscleAddict!

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback @Tin! A heartwarming story that makes the reader happy? I think I might make that the goal for every story from now on. Seems like a pretty good thing to aim for! 😊

• Like 4

On 10/7/2023 at 7:51 PM, Louis24689383 said:

Finally Danny professed his love for Nick. Now only Alfie needs to figure out his feelings for the anorak in a yellow jumper (even though Curtis isn't really an anorak, but I think the wordplay's just funny). 

Btw whenever I see Jordan Macaulley, I get a bit of a Nick vibe. Although some what more souped up with beef, growing to become the true beast he'll be. And if Danny keeps up... That'll be so choice! 

Btw talking about bodybuilder and does, rice cake and fish, then fish, then rice cakes and fish... ring any bells? 

Btw great writing MA! 

Snapinsta.app_262532054_630463911423845_5357635533253699910_n_1080.thumb.jpg.8799b62162ff8f0d90cd3b6f6ad78724.jpg

And Macaully has done some beefing up already. 

Hey @Louis24689383 - this popped up on my Instagram feed and I instantly thought of you and your above comment... 😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0rFLziooi3/

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...