Muscle Lads, Inc.

muscleaddict

On 10/29/2023 at 4:45 PM, Maxum said:

Lovely ending. Thank you.

On 10/29/2023 at 5:40 PM, MuscleJoe said:

Omg. Omg. I’m just so happy

On 10/29/2023 at 5:53 PM, biggymnast84 said:

Absolutely FANTASTIC wrap up to this story @muscleaddict!! You’ve done it again! 

Thanks for the lovely feedback, guys! Final chapters are always a bit nerve-wracking to share so I'm glad you all liked it so much. 😊

On 10/29/2023 at 6:56 PM, Louis24689383 said:

Everything will be alright in the end, if it's not alright, it's not the end.

Your stories always make me ponder what'll happen next. I see a future where Danny and Nick start a renowned gym in Hatton Chapel, the Tortoise's Shell.

Danny becomes a "Open Physique Class" bodybuilder, the class between Classic Physique and Open, with no weight limitations. But you need to be able to do a vacuum and your physique remains to be appealing and curvy. The first Mr. Olympia was the very waspy, huge arsed, wide lats, absolutely shredded French-Canadian Rémi Grenier. And currently Danny King.

Nick has outgrown Danny, not that Danny minds, as there's just more of Nick to love. He has become good friends with Montgomery University professor and Mr. Olympia competitor Luke Henderson, both of them absolute freaky monsters. Both always in the first call out, both not clutching the gold just yet. 

Alfie has become a proper sought-after coach, especially doing well with pocket rockets, and known for his showing off antics, often acompanying the world famous drag star Mrs. Veera Monsoon. Their act is to die for. 

I see a whole story unfolding there, but I could never get it as beautifully and lovingly told as Muscleaddict. Well slap my tits my eyes were getting quite watery again. 

Cheers mate for another stunning story.

P.S. the story should involve a ruined Vauxhall Astra 'cause it most certainly could not fit Danny and Nick. Or a demolished Crash set up, proper smashed to smithereens as these behomoths tried to wiggle their big bottoms in a place it couldn't fit 50lbs ago.

Some interesting "what-if" scenarios in here, mate! Luke Hendeeson a Mr Olympia competitor? Nick outgrowing Danny (and presumably Alfie)?! 😱 Not sure what Alfie would make of that! 😂 Thanks for this though, mate. I'm glad you liked it so much. 😊

• Like 3

On 10/29/2023 at 7:16 PM, StormWeaver said:

I have really enjoyed reading this story - you have a real gift for writing. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

This is so sweet. Thank you, mate. I've really enjoyed writing and sharing this one too so it definitely works both ways! 😊

On 10/29/2023 at 8:08 PM, HawkShark said:

Lovely story, and definitely a tear inducing ending. 

Thank you for writing it :)

Bless you, mate. I love that it had that effect on you. I have to say I'm kind of sad that it's all over! 😅

• Like 3

On 10/29/2023 at 8:52 PM, BrzNLA said:

I loved the ending and the whole story. As always super well written and heartfelt. Thanks @muscleaddict for another great tale of muscle and love. 😘💪👍❤️

I have just one complaint: no cliffhanger????? LMAO 😘❤️😬🤣💪💪💪

Thank you for the lovely feedback, mate - and not just on this last chapter.

Ending the whole story on a cliffhanger?! 😱 I think people would riot! But also...don't give me ideas! 😏😆

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2023 at 11:42 PM, DennisFLL said:

Well muscleaddict, I'm left a little breathless and teary-eyed by your ending.  No b.s..  That's the effect your writing can have on your readers, in this and in previous stories.  In this chapter, guided by your excellent prose, we all were witness to Alfie's evolution in understanding his sexuality, as well as accepting other peoples' differences.   

Bravo and grazie!  

Another reader getting teary-eyed? YESSSS!! 🤪😂 Bless you, mate - and thank you for all your wonderful feedback throughout this story. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2023 at 12:18 AM, biggymnast84 said:

@muscleaddict I have a question…when you chose Alfie’s dads drag name, were you influenced by Jinyx Monsoon at all? 😂 I’m a huge fan of hers which is why I ask! 

Haha - that is exactly who inspired the name, mate. One of my favourite Drag Race contestants ever. (And soon to be on British soil starring in Doctor Who!)

P.S. Think Alfie would make a good member of the Brit Crew? 🤭

• Like 2

On 10/30/2023 at 3:33 AM, Mdlftr said:

Muscleaddict, you’ve done it again! You’ve introduced me and all of us to new characters that we end up loving and identifying with!  Drag queens! Children’s teachers and book authors!  They are believable, real people with personalities and stories to tell.  Well done!!

My favorite secondary character is still the embarrassing gym dad Deano Senior!! “Oi!”

Vera Monsoon and he have to meet, along with Alf, Curtis, Deano Junior and  Ozzie!!!  

One more thing- in case I didn’t mention it before- your use of multiple points of view from different perspectives succeeded! 

Thank you for this latest epic!

Awww - thank you so much, mate. I actually really enjoyed writing the multiple points of view. Although it was definitely a bit more challenging. And I have to say, I still have a soft spot for Deano Senior myself! 

You've got me thinking about a potential story scenario now. Deano Jnr, Snr & Ozzie in Manchester for a big show/bodybuilding expo. Ozzie suggests going to a gay bar he knows does karaoke and (much to Jnr's horror) Snr says, "Oh, go on then. Might as bloody well since we're here. You can sod bloody off if you think I'm doing bloody karaoke though!" 

The three of them walk in to find Ms Vera Monsoon on stage singing ABBA. Deano Snr: "What the bloody hell?!" And who's at the front of the crowd cheering them on? Alfie Winters who Ozzie's a big fan of, thanks to his awesome/cheeky Instagram posts which Deano usually rolls his eyes at and screws his face up at all of his shiny Next Level Posers and tacky novelty socks. Oh, and some average-sized but pretty cute guy wearing some kind of yellow woolly jumper.

• Like 7

On 10/30/2023 at 5:39 AM, timaa said:

Wow, another great ending to another amazing story, thanks! The way you develop your characters while still fusing the muscle stuff in is inspirational and really stands out amongst the stories on this site.

When Alfie described always suspecting he liked guys but never admitting it to himself (or even realising) - that hit the feels for me because I was the same in my teens. I didn't really come out to myself until my early 20's and everyone else a few years later.

This is so sweet - thank you, mate! I've been at this for a while now but I'm still touched when people leave this kind of feedback. I'm glad Alfie's journey resonated with you too. 

On 10/30/2023 at 6:37 AM, msclbldr said:

Lovely story, thank you

The Manchester setting drew me in but the characters kept me coming back. 

Thanks, matie. I'm glad you enjoyed it! 😊 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2023 at 2:38 PM, Bjort said:

Thus endeth another wonderful tale of muscle and love from the acknowledged master!  Thanks so much for this great story!!! ❤️❤️❤️  It cheered me up no end at exactly the right time. I am just sad it is over! 🥲

Awww - bless you, mate. Thanks for all your support and lovely words throughout. I'm kinda sad it's over too - haha!

On 10/30/2023 at 6:21 PM, Gymaddict78 said:

One of the best stories I’ve read on here. Great job 👏🏻 

Wow - thank you, mate! I really appreciate that. 😊

On 10/30/2023 at 6:46 PM, WashburnDaddy said:

Well done! As ever a great read and the use of seeing the same situations through the different perspectives of the characters really worked - so you should be well chuffed! As always - really looking forward to what you conjure up for us all next - we're so fortunate that you write so well and share it with us! x

This is really sweet! Thank you, mate. ☺️ I always hope that readers of my older stories will be back on board when I write new ones so this means a lot. And I definitely think I'll be experimenting more with the different points of view. (Would three be too much?!) Also - is it well chuffed or dead chuffed? 😆